Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos (47821 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Danisaint112(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
The few ọmọ ale jatijati
Ọmọ ofo jatijati
Ọmọ irankiran within the Yørubas, really messed up. They are supposed to also get the same treatment if possible.

Useless ignorant bastards who don't know their histories allowed the greatest
Toxic
Abusive
Cunning
Bigot
Tribalistic lunatics we have in this country to brainwash them.
How ŌSŪ people did it is still a mystery to me.

But thank God cool
God has put all of them to shame cool cool cool

It's still a mystery to you because you are still living in the dilemma Peter Obi supporters are only Igbos.
Illiterate that does not know when to use OSU in a context.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Fuckyoumod: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
I hate these stupid threats and as long as Nigeria is concerned absolutely nothing will happen.
the guy is even foolish.
What makes him feel he is immune from attacks and extermination? I believe the are over 1m people who might just trace him to his house and shoot him live and direct.

Let people begin to use their head oh... and stop attracting unnecessary anger and dangers to themselves.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by OdefaGirl2(f): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
KimFlorence:

Go back and read every book on power you can find, then come back and respond. Is power limited to politics or regional influence or financial muscle? Power has to do with wisdom, understanding, foresight, enlightenment, association, connections, spirituality, relationships, will, strength, leadership. The most powerful people in the world do worst than Tinubu will ever do, how many of them have been judged??

No one is stoping you from aspiring to become president or anyone you want to be. Tell me a nation where a nice man ever became a president, who'll allow them? Every nation has its own power brokers, if they don't give you a chance you'd lose or die.

Oh...... Thank God you actually wrote the 2nd to the last sentence. It then means that, even though you all knew Obi was way better than Tinubu ..... you intentionally rigged and manipulated the results to favour your candidate. And for the qualities you aforementioned, you know who beats who when it comes to possessing it.
Pity yourself and your nation and give good people chance to help us out..... Obi did way beyond expectation but lacks rigging structure because he's a man distant from corruption in this corrupt infested nation. In developed countries, good men are ELECTED into offices, they don't grab power like hungry fellows.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by broadman20: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Senseless frustrated low-life loser
I said it more than a thousand times that Obi will be lucky to get 3rd position, and I guess he must be a lucky guy indeed.
With all you people's toxicity and stupidity, una no even get up to the requirements yet.

Shame

Hahahaha!

See people that were humiliated in their fathers land, dispite all your street misbehaviour what happened.

Your bragging and noise will not stop us from intimidating you people anyhow in Lagos at every single opportunity we get.

You are just a fry if you try any nonsense, I have said it before, go and ask your oba of lagos why he became humble.

Olodo who thrives in wickedness.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by youngakodex: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pack your load and leave lagos if igbo want to be a noise maker in lagos and other state.....What are the evidence that obi will transform when you guys are disturbing the peace after the election.....assuming the election was in favor for atiku you people will keep silent....and most of you people business are in lagos and you still plan to take lagos from us while non yoruba say anything because we believe in yoruba nation and leave votes for you people.....remember no brafia when election come and now disturbing the own nation and later saying brafia again.....Iku pa yi oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by JDJ4: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
This one is just making noise, must you force people to vote candidate of your choice. Even the Yorubas in Lagos voted Obi. If it's so all the Yorubas should leave Igbo land as u want it like that.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Ọmọ ofo jatijati
Oriẹ buru
Lol! Anu ofia,ezi.All those names belong to you and your useless generation.
And please learn to take your drugs for your mental disorders regularly or if exhausted get another dosage from your doctor.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Emdebby2: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
End time prophet. Ofeke!
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Coolabbie: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
misano:

Your Tinubu wants to build Nigeria in 4 years. I give him 60 years, Ghana will still be better than Nigeria. While African countries are make great progress you are fighting Igbos in your dead country. 60 years no power supply. Shame.
Pack to Ghana and join dem in eating IMF money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by BigBrother9ja: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Anu ofia,ezi.All those names belong to you and your useless generation.
And please learn to take your drugs for your mental disorders regularly or if exhausted get another dosage from your doctor.
Lol
See frustrated animal grin
Anguish and sorrow since Saturday grin ndo
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Owontime: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
They will pack soon,if they try any nonsense after Tinubu is announced as the winner the amount of violence that they will collect will shock the world.
They better start going home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

Poor alaba trader, we will soon turn there to an airport.

Your government no get mind. Even if we traders in Alaba write a petition to that. He will not sign it.

Where your wisdom stops is where another person stupidity starts.....

You have nothing in your brains
Sorry to say, you're just another waste of efforts on missionary and sperm.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by KimFlorence: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
OdefaGirl2:

Oh...... Thank God you actually wrote the 2nd to the last sentence. It then means that, even though you all knew Obi was way better than Tinubu ..... you intentionally rigged and manipulated the results to favour your candidate. And for the qualities you aforementioned, you know who beats who when it comes to possessing it.
Pity yourself and your nation and give good people chance to help us out..... Obi did way beyond expectation but lacks rigging structure because he's a man distant from corruption in this corrupt infested nation. In developed countries, good men are ELECTED into offices, they don't grab power like hungry fellows.

You don't know what I know...

You don't want to know

1 Like

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Johnjustice: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Your government no get mind. Even if we traders in Alaba write a petition to that. He will not sign it.

Where your wisdom stops is where another person stupidity starts.....

You have nothing in your brains
Sorry to say, you're just another waste of efforts on missionary and sperm.
If we turn it to airport, a dunce like you will go back to biafla to join ESN or go Malaysia with white powder. Flaat dumb heads

1 Like

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Lightened: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
I swear
AbdulMagaji:
Abeg who get better rough clipper?

We need to shave madness commot from this guy head.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
He has no right to tell a tribe to leave Lagos, everyone has the right to vote and to be voted for, he should just keep quiet.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Abuloma80(f): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Can this statement be coming from a Nigerian? Which City, Town or Village we can not find Non-Indigens? So what will happen if others do the same (drive away Non-indigens) in their domains? That was unbecoming and undiplomatic action to take. Currently the situation in Nigeria is highly heated up, we can not stand additional crisis any more. Because that can lead to a break up. No right thinking nor patriotic citizen will think of disintegration of this Country.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Nyne: 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
nedu666:
Igbos in lagos are too many, way too many. Igbos need to leave lagos by fire or by force so that yoruba can breathe easily. Wat does lagos need over 7000 bank branches for, too many vehicles paying mot and insurance and vehicle license. Too many private schools, insurance coys, hospitals, eateries, businesses, estate etc. They have made land to expensive haba. Can't u see how lagos is quite in December

I support that

1 Like

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Nyne: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Chasito:
taaa, nothing go fit move me I stand gidigba cheesy Lagos na our own.

Mad man fit no dey Lagos like that . We sabi una . Thieves wey no fit develop their Area. Useless Run away!
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Doracity82(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
The few ọmọ ale jatijati
Ọmọ ofo jatijati
Ọmọ irankiran within the Yørubas, really messed up. They are supposed to also get the same treatment if possible.

Useless ignorant bastards who don't know their histories allowed the greatest
Toxic
Abusive
Cunning
Bigot
Tribalistic lunatics we have in this country to brainwash them.
How ŌSŪ people did it is still a mystery to me.

But thank God cool
God has put all of them to shame cool cool cool
Chai... This is how madness dey start oooo. Somebody should help this boy before he runs mad.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Damifaj7(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Guys I think what we need now in this country is unity and peace, pls why are we fighting each other because of all this politicians that doesn't know where you sleep, what you eat neither how you earn your leaving. Guys pls wake up nah and stop all this tribalistic comments, Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo we are one Nigeria. Please I beg you all to think wisely and stop fight. God bless Nigeria, God bless us all. (AMEN)
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by BigBrother9ja: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Doracity82:
Chai... This is how madness dey start oooo. Somebody should help this boy before he runs mad.
Lol
Frustrated pained animal grin
Loser cheesy
Who opened your cage?
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by dappydozzy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
am beginning to like Northerners. Governor El-rufai really favoured Peter Obi walahi. I advice my Igbo brothers to form alliance with the North.

As we can see, South South betrayed Peter Obi, but the North rescued Peter Obi.

South West is our enemy right from the formation of Nigeria. So, forget about South West, they hate Igbos with passion.

I urge my Igbo brothers to start Loving Northerners, as for me, I've decided to marry an Hausa lady.

God bless Hausa
God bless plateau State
God bless Governor El-rufai 💯

You are very ignorant, and you dont understand Nigerian history who even studies it any longer. Go and ask your grandfathers what caused the Nigerian Civil War, very ignorant boy. Because of elections you want to start loving one region and hating others, and you claim you want a better Nigeria, you are just an hypocrite, you think elections are perfect everywhere in the world? Even
nations older in democracy cant boast of
perfect elections,but the strength of those nations is in patriotism,they put their nation first,above regional interest.We are the pride of Africa everyone is looking up to us. Aggrieved parties should seek redress through the cuts.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Doracity82(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
Frustrated pained animal grin
Loser cheesy
Who opened your cage?
Just continue ranting till you run mad
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by solmak: 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Is better so that we can have biafra country
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

If we turn it to airport, a dunce like you will go back to biafla to join ESN or go Malaysia with white powder. Flaat dumb heads

And guess what, you'll still not do better.

You will still remain the pig who feeds from the ground.

We no be and can never be mates on any level whatsoever.

Be humble you pig or you become kpomo

1 Like

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by misano(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Coolabbie:
Pack to Ghana and join dem in eating IMF money

I am Bahamas/Nigerian. I know what development is. Trust me ur country is very very poor. We see your country like a big refugee camp that has a president.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Obitroy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=NwekeUG post=121328170]This man is threatening Igbos in Lagos @nigerianpoliceforce

''Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos"- 'Prophet' Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpLozSOA9Dz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ok we have had you but on 1 condition if the NAME LAGOS is been changed to oyo,,ibadun or any yoruba name we shall GO but as long as it's still remain the name given to it by a white man and not Oba of lagos remember is a Portuguese name ohh stop fooling your slfe
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by AnyanwuSilas: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
am beginning to like Northerners. Governor El-rufai really favoured Peter Obi walahi. I advice my Igbo brothers to form alliance with the North.

As we can see, South South betrayed Peter Obi, but the North rescued Peter Obi.

South West is our enemy right from the formation of Nigeria. So, forget about South West, they hate Igbos with passion.

I urge my Igbo brothers to start Loving Northerners, as for me, I've decided to marry an Hausa lady.

God bless Hausa
God bless plateau State
God bless Governor El-rufai 💯

What you wrote is totally rubbish so you must be out of your mind, North is not a single region as you want us to believe, there are 3 regions in the North just like the South, Hausa people are of North West and they didn't support Peter Obi, Kanuri people are from North East and they didn't support Peter Obi, Elrufai didn't support Peter Obi, it was Southern Kaduna Christians that supported Peter Obi and they are not Hausa, Peter Obi only get support from minorities from Eastern part of Middle Belt and not the Sharia North.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Sapaz02: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
NwekeUG:
This man is threatening Igbos in Lagos @nigerianpoliceforce

''Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos"- 'Prophet' Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpLozSOA9Dz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Just look at this garnished fool trying to trend
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by LINTUNE(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Remember igbos are not cowards, and thank God we are very populated here in Lagos, if care is not taking, if Yorubas threaten us too much we will conquer and over rule Lagos same way the hausas conquered kwara.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion / Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) / "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.