Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos (47814 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by chaloskyx: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Why not give them their biafra then construct a wall with military to shut them out of Nigeria completely and if they dare cross you can shoot them on site wont that be better? at least it would give you enough reason to completely eradicate your so called enemies
Johnjustice:

Igbos are cowards, fools. I pity the stupid Yoruba kids joining their enemies. Obidient movement is an IPOB movement to seize power across Nigeria and bring the Igbo anarchy and unruly behavior that has made south east a terrorist capital everywhere else, in their plan to destroy Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

You are stupid, your flat head makes you dumb, 90% of igbos are dumb, they are only good in stealing and illegal activities. Yoruba youths wake up, obidient group was formed by IPoB to infiltrate and destabilize all states in Nigeria.

When you're done ranting like a toothless bulldog that you are.

Enter road and tell those who cares to listen to you that Igbos should go back to there state......

You fit see who go swear for you there because some of your brother's exist today because they have come in contact with one Igbo man ....

Ask questions and drop your pride..

Let us help your sorry life

1 Like

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by WattsPeter9: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
All this idiotic men that does not know constitutional right with citizens talking like morons chase them na mumu
NwekeUG:
This man is threatening Igbos in Lagos @nigerianpoliceforce

''Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos"- 'Prophet' Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpLozSOA9Dz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by EdwardRandy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
nedu666:
Igbos in lagos are too many, way too many. Igbos need to leave lagos by fire or by force so that yoruba can breathe easily. Wat does lagos need over 7000 bank branches for, too many vehicles paying mot and insurance and vehicle license. Too many private schools, insurance coys, hospitals, eateries, businesses, estate etc. They have made land to expensive haba. Can't u see how lagos is quite in December
Mumu, come pursue us na make we see. We go kill you, bury you and still build house ontop your grave. Foool!!!
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
HardBishop:

They depend on our survival indirectly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no wonder their govt refused to grant Calabar seaport🤣🤣🤣🤣

As in broooooo......

The government don't even reason like this idiots here in nairaland that are blinded by jealousy and hate....

They think if the Igbos were not important on Nigeria, they wouldn't have left them to go since.....

Some of these Yoruba dirty pigs are hilarious and dumb
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by chaloskyx: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dont you think and easier way is for FG to give them biafra and demand they all move out of Nigeria through legal means and anyone who stays can be jailed deported or shot on site this seems much better especially the shoot on site part
ProphetM0hammad:

When you all move back to enugu and ebonyi, then it will be easier and people will know that you are serious
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Johnjustice: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
chaloskyx:
Why not give them their biafra then construct a wall with military to shut them out of Nigeria completely and if they dare cross you can shoot them on site wont that be better? at least it would give you enough reason to completely eradicate your so called enemies
Stupid lazy big mouth, no sense, you are waiting for your enemy to give you Biafra, idiot flat head grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by HardBishop: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

Igbos are shameless bigots, this is why your region is destroyed by terrorism, why can't Obi and your politicians repair southeast?

You stupid flaat head thieves, only thrive in criminality and dubious activities. Yoruba youths wake up, don't let ipob take over southwest, obidient group, is an IPOB ploy to take over and install Igbo governors across southwest, their aim is to control Lagos, they like good things but can't build. Thieves.
Southeast is already developed 🤣🤣you can't go there and get intimidated by our Nobel industrial activities. But you know is already occupied so we're looking for a land filled with darkness in other to develop the place.
And by our relentless effort in developing Lagos, we declare it A NO MANS LAND🤸🤸🤸🤸
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Johnjustice: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Alabaintprice:

When you're done ranting like a toothless bulldog that you are.

Enter road and tell those who cares to listen to you that Igbos should go back to there state......

You fit see who go swear for you there because some of your brother's exist today because they have come in contact with one Igbo man ....

Ask questions and drop your pride..

Let us help your sorry life
Most igbos I met, I always end up fucking them up, because they always try to be too smart. You people are dumb but think you are smart. Fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Softmirror: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Hello boy! Yve been cold for days now. No more rumbling and unnecessary prediction! 🤣

I will tag you and post your screenshot once Tinubu is declared winner! 😛

PRINCEOFLAGOS WORKED SO HARD FOR TINUBU TO BE SO POPULAR. I LOVE IS ENERGY. grin

2 Likes

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Johnjustice: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
HardBishop:

Southeast is already developed 🤣🤣you can't go there and get intimidated by our Nobel industrial activities. But you know is already occupied so we're looking for a land filled with darkness in other to develop the place.
And by our relentless effort in developing Lagos, we declare it A NO MANS LAND🤸🤸🤸🤸
That desolate land where no one goes?
That terrorists haven, a criminal's delight.

1 Like

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by ProphetM0hammad: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
chaloskyx:
Dont you think and easier way is for FG to give them biafra and demand they all move out of Nigeria through legal means and anyone who stays can be jailed deported or shot on site this seems much better especially the shoot on site part
FG should waste time and resources to force ibos to move to Ebonyi and enugu?

Lol
There are important things to do bro, they can move nobody will stop them

1 Like

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by chaloskyx: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ehen now cause when we try to fight for it you intimidate us with military and kill us on the bases that we are part of Nigeria and are bound by your laws which is really your fear you don't want to loose control of dominating us that's what this is all about
Johnjustice:

Stupid lazy big mouth, no sense, you are waiting for your enemy to give you Biafra, idiot flat head grin
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Divit(m): 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Lol, yet every electronic devices in the slum you call a house is imported by one of them and made it affordable for you because if they allow you buy the original, you fit no get property for that hole.....

Funny people

Lmfao 😂
You don’t know how we perceive you people in Alaba? Like we see you people as thieves selling substandard goods.
Listen up, a real Yoruba who’s comfortable enough would rather go buy from a reputable store for peace of mind instead of patronizing you fraudulent ibo guys because we know what you sell are total wash off or knock offs😂😂😂

For my side here, if a guy go buy any Igbo wears lasan, the way we take use them laff, them sef no go won try am again.
How can an economy grow when you guys don’t let original equipment makers make enough money for what they work hard to create? Up to dvd discs and common cords, it’s all fakes.
Spit* angry

1 Like

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by chaloskyx: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yes they can move but would that make them independent wont they still be bound by the laws and powers of the Federal republic of Nigeria?
ProphetM0hammad:

FG should waste time and resources to force ibos to move to Ebonyi and enugu?

Lol
There are important things to do bro, they can move nobody will stop them
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Ezmans: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
The few ọmọ ale jatijati
Ọmọ ofo jatijati
Ọmọ irankiran within the Yorubas, really messed up. They are supposed to also get the same treatment if possible.

Useless ignorant bastards who don't know their histories allowed the greatest
Toxic
Abusive
Cunning
Bigot
Tribalistic lunatics we have in this country to brainwash them.
How ŌSŪ people did it is still a mystery to me.

But thank God cool
God has put all of them to shame cool cool cool
this man is wicked, he want hunger to kill yoruba people
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by HardBishop: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

That desolate land where no one goes?
That terrorists haven, a criminal's delight.
Come on tourism especially anambra. You will like it. We have done with it that why we go Lagos to develop. Is very painful the indigenes can't appreciate us🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

Most igbos I met, I always end up fucking them up, because they always try to be too smart. You people are dumb but think you are smart. Fools.

Reach my side Na.... Come Bleep me up abeg

If your account no red, make i bend....

See my moniker well oh...

Na we dey collect una money pass for Lagos as a whole
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by ProphetM0hammad: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
chaloskyx:
Yes they can move but would that make them independent wont they still be bound by the laws and powers of the Federal republic of Nigeria?
No
Move first and ask for referendum, it will be swift
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by chaloskyx: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
But there are actually more igbos back home in the SE than in Lagos so don't you think giving the entire SE Biafra is more serious than just a few thousand people moving to enugu cause i really don't see the point in that you think its the few igbo people in Lagos that make the SE thrive or what? i think you have to think correctly o bros
ProphetM0hammad:

When you all move back to enugu and ebonyi, then it will be easier and people will know that you are serious
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Very correct, they should leave if they won't acknowledge the Jagaban. But not to worry, Nigeria is so large and the majority will make sure our Area father becomes the president.

It is his turn !!!
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Divit:

Lmfao 😂
You don’t know how we perceive you people in Alaba? Like we see you people as thieves selling substandard goods.
Listen up, a real Yoruba who’s comfortable enough would rather go buy from a reputable store for peace of mind instead of patronizing you fraudulent ibo guys because we know what you sell are total wash off or knock offs😂😂😂

For my side here, if a guy go buy any Igbo wears lasan, the way we take use them laff, them sef no go won try am again.
How can an economy grow when you guys don’t let original equipment makers make enough money for what they work hard to create? Up to dvd discs and common cords, it’s all fakes.
Spit* angry

If them tell you price, you go fit buy?

If there are substandard quality, how will the average man in the society live.....

You think it's the desire of one to make low quality? Nope...
That is what people demand for since the expensive ones cannot be purchased.....

Once there is a demand, it's our duty to give you what you want.

Na why andriod phone full market today.
Chian phones as well.....

Which one full market pass?
Samsung, iPhone or other china phones?

Use your tongue to count your teeth bro
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by chaloskyx: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
We have done that but your dear Nigeria keeps shutting it down and putting the Leaders of that movement in jail what else can we do? help us talk to your brothers to let us go now haba
ProphetM0hammad:

No
Move first and ask for referendum, it will be swift
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by ProphetM0hammad: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ezmans:
this man is wicked, he want hunger to kill yoruba people
Some of them are just realizing their mistakes
I spoke to one just now about Obi governorship tenure, he was surprised and remorseful.

You can't blame some of them, online marketers presented Obi to them as someone that fell from heaven and want to save Nigeria.

I'm sure even you, an ibo man must have sold a fake stuff to you as original before
Maybe TV, spare parts, clothes etc

1 Like

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Bleeel002: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
nedu666:
Igbos in lagos are too many, way too many. Igbos need to leave lagos by fire or by force so that yoruba can breathe easily. Wat does lagos need over 7000 bank branches for, too many vehicles paying mot and insurance and vehicle license. Too many private schools, insurance coys, hospitals, eateries, businesses, estate etc. They have made land to expensive haba. Can't u see how lagos is quite in December
Oga u better stop all these rubbish talk, do u think violence will favour anyone. If e start u get the garanttee say u n ur loveones will be safe? Am sure u are not happy when Nigerians are been killed in South Africal .
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by chaloskyx: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Well its all about control and domination theres no feeling like having your enemies under you might and control dont you agree?
Divit:

True that. Sometimes I wonder why FG doesn’t want to grant the SE (not SS) total sovereignty of their land. Those people are of no use to the Nigerian economy.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Longman8: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
E be like say dis one just started shrine ministry new.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by BigBrother9ja: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
stevups:

Yoruba Alaini ronu
Bi awọn irandiran ẹ
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by BigBrother9ja: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

You sound like someone whose senses are incomplete.You are just as mentally imbalanced as the insane animal calling itself a prophet.
What's the difference between you and IPOB members? You are just as mad, tribalistic, abusive, bigoted and a lunatic like them.
Ọmọ ofo jatijati
Oriẹ buru
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Chasito(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Divit:

Abeg come bariga come talk am say na you get Lagos I want to see something grin
I go talk am anywhere, and anyhow nothing go happen oga.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Divit(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Alabaintprice:

If them tell you price, you go fit buy?

If there are substandard quality, how will the average man in the society live.....

You think it's the desire of one to make low quality? Nope...
That is what people demand for since the expensive ones cannot be purchased.....

Once there is a demand, it's our duty to give you what you want.

Na why andriod phone full market today.
Chian phones as well.....

Which one full market pass?
Samsung, iPhone or other china phones?

Use your tongue to count your teeth bro
Okay buy substandard product and later get to spend double either repairing it, dealing with it recourses or buy it twice or more within the period an original one would have lasted you?
Think man, think!
I have a car, and I’ve personally experienced this. Ibo guys would tell you to go for their China made parts instead of recommending you the Orginal ones simply because they don’t have it in stock.
Now when you buy that fake part, only for it to break down within few days to weeks. Some might even be next day.
I’ve once bought a Benz c400 led light charger at clegg, Surulere where those Igbo guys selling Benz parts situate. I bought the thing only for it to spoil the next day. I went back to complain and this guy was telling me to my face that didn’t he tested it for me before I left when e clearly knew that he sold me a substandard part.
But it’s all in the past now. Make we thank God for life. Make una conscience Dey judge una.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.