Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort (682 Views)

Never Force People To Love And Respect You / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2023
If you have to force people to support you or to be consistent with their effort, be it in a relationship, career , business or friendship

Then,they are not genuine people

They should not be reminded they will do it because they love you

Love is not words it is action(verb)

https://twitter.com/coachbimpe/status/1630452598607151106?t=BtVUD7QkBe67KR6Nrit6jA&s=09

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe The Coach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Autobot05: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2023
The first or maybe second time you're saying something sensible

😎

2 Likes

Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Lmao

Autobot05:
The first or maybe second time you're saying something sensible

😎
Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Bluezy13(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2023
The following faults are deduced from your words:
(1) In a situation where you are wrong and people refuse to support you willingly because you are wrong or your view is not in tandem with theirs, nobody is under any obligation of genuineness or love to support you. That will be hypocrisy.

(2) Your attribute of love is erroneous because loving somebody does not always mean that you will sacrifice for that person to your own detriment.
Selfishness is when one always expect others to do things that will favour oneself only regardless of other's view. In this case, you are simply selfish and ... egoistic in your third sentence about reminding people.

(3) Using "genuineness" and sentiment (in the name of love) to psychologically manipulate people to do something for you because you think they owe you, is witchcraft.
And that makes you a wîtçh.

BTW, the picture you attached talks about preference of actions over words; the writer did not introduce any emotional affiliation into his view.
Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Your response is enough to describe that you are not a kind soul

With all this long write up

Now we know your kind 💯

Bluezy13:
The following faults are deduced from your words:
(1) In a situation where you are wrong and people refuse to support you willingly because you are wrong or your view is not in tandem with theirs, nobody is under any obligation of genuineness or love to support you. That will be hypocrisy.

(2) Your attribute of love is erroneous because loving somebody does not always mean that you will sacrifice for that person to your own detriment.
Selfishness is when one always expect others to do things that will favour oneself only regardless of other's view. In this case, you are simply selfish and ... egoistic in your third sentence about reminding people.

(3) Using "genuineness" and sentiment (in the name of love) to psychologically manipulate people to do something for you because you think they owe you, is witchcraft.
And that makes you a wîtçh.

BTW, the picture you attached talks about preference of actions over words; the writer did not introduce any emotional affiliation into his view.
Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Available

1 Share

Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2023
You need am e-commerce site like my type and need me to build for you be it dropshipping or products for just #25k, am your plug

Check signature
Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Bluezy13(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Your response is enough to describe that you are not a kind soul

With all this long write up

Now we know your kind 💯

If kindness means dancing to someone's tune or satisfying someone's selfish interest to my detriment, then you're right.
I am not a kind soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aside you lack kindness you not genuine

You don't have pure heart

All the best

Bluezy13:

If kindness means dancing to someone's tune or satisfying someone's selfish interest to my detriment, then you're right.
I am not a kind soul.
Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
"Find your dream home in the heart of the city or the peace of the countryside with our expert real estate services."

Copyright ©️ Real Estate Modupe
https://www.instagram.com/p/CpNg0Gvovme/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Bluezy13(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Aside you lack kindness you not genuine

You don't have pure heart

All the best

Thank you, my dear.
Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hmmn my dear and you highly welcome unkind man

Bluezy13:

Thank you, my dear.
Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Site Session With Oshobey The Speaker

Kindly Subscribe to my channel ⬇️

https://youtube.com/shorts/vYuspTL6H3c?feature=share
Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Bluezy13(m): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Hmmn my dear and you highly welcome unkind man

Thank you once more.
Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by DonroxyII: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
If you have to force people to support you or to be consistent with their effort, be it in a relationship, career , business or friendship

Then,they are not genuine people

They should not be reminded they will do it because they love you

Love is not words it is action(verb)

https://twitter.com/coachbimpe/status/1630452598607151106?t=BtVUD7QkBe67KR6Nrit6jA&s=09

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe The Coach
They are Genuine People you are the One with Unrealistic Demands !

Love is a Shenanigans in this Era... Do Businesses with your love because everyone is on Fast lane and You won't be Caught Off guarded ...

Things are Cost unlike before welcome to Capitalism where Na sense no be Emotions!
Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Obviously you don't love those people enough to want to put in effort and you defining excuses as unrealistic demands, you can do better

Genuine people put in effort not make excuses

They act more rather than say I will do it and don't end up doing

The only person who is deceptive you already know

DonroxyII:
They are Genuine People you are the One with Unrealistic Demands !

Love is a Shenanigans in this Era... Do Businesses with your love because everyone is on Fast lane and You won't be Caught Off guarded ...

Things are Cost unlike before welcome to Capitalism where Na sense no be Emotions!

Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by DonroxyII: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Obviously you don't love those people enough to want to put in effort and you defining excuses as unrealistic demands, you can do better

Genuine people put in effort not make excuses

They act more rather than say I will do it and don't end up doing

The only person who is deceptive you already know

While You are living in the World you Created in Your head Many People are living Practical Realities ....

Most of You Influencers on Twitters keep misleading people from Religion Houses to Redpillers, Misogynist and MGTOW...... at the end You people uses Entirely different codes for Your Personal Lifestyle than what You are Preaching !

You Preach One Code and Practice Real Codes in Your Personal life in order to have sheep followers you can sell anything to grin

Anyway, God has a way of Dealing with Liars Laslas !
Re: If You Have To Force People To Support You Or To Be Consistent With Their Effort by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lmao

Na you sabi that one

Me I no dey decieve anyone as an influencer

I keep it real 💯

DonroxyII:
While You are living in the World you Created in Your head Many People are living Practical Realities ....

Most of You Influencers on Twitters keep misleading people from Religion Houses to Redpillers, Misogynist and MGTOW...... at the end You people uses Entirely different codes for Your Personal Lifestyle than what You are Preaching !

You Preach One Code and Practice Real Codes in Your Personal life in order to have sheep followers you can sell anything to grin

Anyway, God has a way of Dealing with Liars Laslas !

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Withlo? / I Applied For A Job And Lost Interest In Few Hours [Naughty 18+] / It's Not Good To Be Alone O Hmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.