Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,285 members, 7,846,300 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Never Force People To Love And Respect You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Force People To Love And Respect You (440 Views)

MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) / Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Force People To Love And Respect You by Solofresh2: 9:59pm On Feb 03
This is especially for men pursing women love and respect
I have realized that some people feel like they can make people to love and respect them as long as money is involved
The thing is, people will only love and respect your money as long as it is not natural so,you will think they have changed but it is a lie.They haven't. Spend on people who love and appreciate you. If you spend money on people to love you,once the money is gone,they are leaving as well.
Seun,Mynd44,Nlfpmod,Justwise please I need people opinions on this.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Never Force People To Love And Respect You by FuckingNaira: 1:05am On Feb 04
Well said bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Force People To Love And Respect You by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:58am On Feb 04
I dont even need a womans love,wetin concern me and woman na pikin.thats all

2 Likes

Re: Never Force People To Love And Respect You by Quality20(m): 9:43am On Feb 04
Na soldier we be

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Wife,life Partner / SEX With My Bestie (Episode 1) / REGEN Relationship/marriage Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.