Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) (44278 Views)

Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source / Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello / Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Vyzz: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

If they do the election 1000 times, Obi will never get 25% in 24 states

If anything, his votes will reduce because the few gullible ones who got scammed by his online marketers are now conscious

The way Una carry Obi for head mehn...

It will take years of nightmare to forget him..

I didn't even add any candidate
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by sat70: 9:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Vyzz:

Na Peter Obi can't die out the same way your generation has been dying out

Hmmmn. Nice hit. We will respond.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by beardedboy(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:
One thing is clear in the end. H. E Peter OBI remains the MAJORITY PEOPLES WINNER of the election.

Majority ipob winner
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by beardedboy(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:
The only affirmation I want now is for INEC to come out and say that the elections did not go on as they promised Nigerians it would, and that it was riddled with wide spread violence, ballot snatching, voter intimidation, vote buying, and technical glitches to name a few.

Buhari is a monumental and collosal failure. He promised a free and fair election for posterity, but we forgot he is clueless as always.
What a sparogative waste of 8 years and waste of trust.

Buhari used Nigerians to play Chess.
Hoarded the currency, deployed military on the eve of the elections to make us let our guards down, starved our engines of fuel, and the last stroke of it, he made a particular candidate win in some states that we thought he wouldn't win so as to fly with the narrative the elections was free and fair.

To me, Buhari can never change. He is a failure, him and his cronies.
Buhari is now a failure?

What about Emefiele? Is he now also a failure?

1 Like

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu is the chief of this criminal act

check out my signature and click on the link below for more information
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by ProphetM0hammad: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Vyzz:

The way Una carry Obi for head mehn...

It will take years of nightmare to forget him..

I didn't even add any candidate

I know your name from your post that's why
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by mfm04622: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:
One thing is clear in the end. H. E Peter OBI remains the MAJORITY PEOPLES WINNER of the election.

Why do people like deceiving themselves like this?

There is no way Obi will win this election, he can't even meet the 25% in 2/3 states requirement. Talk less of getting the most votes!
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by gmo10(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Pepperoniq:
What evidence do you have Ogà?
Go and sit down joor
grin grin grin

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Vidamia(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Because obi didn't win right......
Hambivert:
The only affirmation I want now is for INEC to come out and say that the elections did not go on as they promised Nigerians it would, and that it was riddled with wide spread violence, ballot snatching, voter intimidation, vote buying, and technical glitches to name a few.

Buhari is a monumental and collosal failure. He promised a free and fair election for posterity, but we forgot he is clueless as always.

Hoarded the currency, deployed military on the eve of the elections to make us let our guards down, starved our engines of fuel, and the last stroke of it, he made a particular candidate win in some states that we thought he wouldn't win so as to fly with the narrative the elections was free and fair.

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by 0monnak0da: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2023
flokii:
I listened to the Audio too and I knew deep down it wasn't doctored as claimed by Dino Melaye, Suleman and likes..

I'm even sure the leaks contributed to APC's nice outing in SS and North.

For God is not man to be mocked.. HE knows who will fix this country and work genuinely for Nigeria.

The same PDP are the ones crying foul now o..
Nigeria and evil people in politics.
There was more than one version
I believe Atiku's supporters doctored one version to discredit the whole thing
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by jchioma: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2023
If it were a two horses race, I would have said the best rigger won, but advent of the Obidients have introduced a new dimension to the whole scenario. I see victory at the end of the tunnel by God's grace.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Majesty7: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:

In your village, right? Or maybe on social media.

Obi is not the favorite at all. Sane oroiie knew he couldn't do anything as a governor how will he o anything as a president. He can only fool toddlers and social media freaks but in real world Obi can't win and he will never won a presidential election

1 Like

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Tom1960: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2023
INEC outsmarted Atiku and his hacking agents.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2023
[/color]u amaze me,from ur own submission,because u thought a particular candidate couldn't win,so the election is rigged cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#770077]
Hambivert:

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Spanki(f): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😃🤣😂😅😅😄😄😄😄
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:

Shut up, who asked for your opinion?
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2023
[/color]u resemble someone I know,Eva by name[color=#770077]
cerowo:
Obi won delta any other result is a joke…. The rigging of this election is so ridiculous
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by pacesetting: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Sorry to burst your bubble. Tinubu will never be Nigeria's president. Wait and learn!!
heykims:
Let's see who will first make the call, Obi or Atiku?
'Hello Mr President elect, Congratulations sir, Jagaban'.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by incandescentena: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up, who asked for your opinion?
Do i need your disgusting permission? Duh! Dumbo!!
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Mayhem1: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2023
meobizy:
If video evidence comes out of them murdering people in cold blood, Nigerians will still not care. We forget news in three days or less.

Not true, we haven't forgot about the Owo massacre, the kidnapping of passengers on the Kaduna/Abuja railway, the vicious murder of Deborah in Sokoto, the beheading of the Anambra house of representative, the burning down of Igbo businesses committed by Hausa people in Dei dei and many more.

2 Likes

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Omoboricash(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:

In southeast right?
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Demzlent(m): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Now that the unholy alliance between the afonja muslims, boko haram terrorists, Fulani herdsmen and bandits has been forced on Nigerians, We should all start praying that this unholy alliance should be destroyed
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:

Buhari is a monumental and collosal failure. He promised a free and fair election for posterity, but we forgot who he truly was.
Buhari and his demonic party APC used Nigerians to play out a perfectly scripted Chess game.
...Hoarded the currency, deployed military on the eve of the elections to make us let our guards down, starved our engines of fuel, and to crown it all, make his party members accuse himself and some party members of sabotage. Also he ensured his party lost in the state we did not think they would, to fly the narrative of a free and fair election. Yet the same evil people ensured they grabbed the needed 25% in those states.

The Perfect game plan.
Alas! We sparogatively trusted the untrustworthy!
🤣🤣🤣
Buhari is a general, Tinubu is a politician.
But of them knows how wars are fought and won..

It's a pity you couldn't see this ever since cos you were too emotional😂
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Jnana19(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Where did Obi come from ,saint thomus
Rebuke:
Lol. APC AND PDP mean no well for this country. They are all birds of a feather but until we are ready to call their bluffs, they will continue to take us for granted in this country.

https://www.nairaland.com/7589361/international-observers-say-2023-elections
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:

Buhari is a monumental and collosal failure. He promised a free and fair election for posterity, but we forgot who he truly was.
Buhari and his demonic party APC used Nigerians to play out a perfectly scripted Chess game.
...Hoarded the currency, deployed military on the eve of the elections to make us let our guards down, starved our engines of fuel, and to crown it all, make his party members accuse himself and some party members of sabotage. Also he ensured his party lost in the state we did not think they would, to fly the narrative of a free and fair election.

Yet the same evil people ensured they grabbed the needed 25% in those states. The Perfect game plan.
Alas! We sparogatively trusted the untrustworthy!
Oblivious Mumu just say it politely, that you have been scammed by government again in the country of the fantastically corrupt. grin

Because of your lack of foresight, you have promulgated APC to remain in power.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by 4mable: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:

in some states, Am 100% certain that if the elections was held a million times Obi wont still meet the constitutionally required 24 states not because He is not good but the way Nigerians are wired and the approach Obidients used during this campaign cycle except if Atiku steps down for Him, Tinubu would still win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by cerowo(f): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]u resemble someone I know,Eva by name[color=#770077]
Sorry I’m not Eva
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2023
[/color]ok[color=#770077]
cerowo:

Sorry I’m not Eva

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) / Governor Ikpeazu Suspends Agbazuere After Spraying Money On Odumeje / Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.