Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) (44282 Views)

Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source / Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello / Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Vyzz: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2023
beejay85:

Use Google cool you no see front grin

I don't use Google
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by richeeyo(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:
Nigerians of different tribes collectively casted votes for OBI, including your kinsmen

Definitely,but your people don't believe that
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Injera(f): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Algold:
Before nko. Master rigger is APC... Seeing APC pulling 100k vote in South south baffles me. How is that possible with current achievements.
Just dey play. When the full scale revolution comes blames APSHIT
For nnewi and Onitsha
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2023
If Buhari had not become president, it would have bin had it been Buhari ruled Nigeria. Bla Bla Bla...

Tinubu should rule.. I hope he turns things around..

This country is messed up
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by beejay85: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Vyzz:

I don't use Google
Use water wipe Ur face again... U just woke up grin
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by bewla(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:
One thing is clear in the end. H. E Peter OBI remains the MAJORITY PEOPLES WINNER of the election.

Yes on Twitter and Nairaland, plus social media which includes face book

One person with 20 account
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by bewla(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Jeffyblaq:
If Buhari had not become president, it would have bin had it been Buhari ruled Nigeria. Bla Bla Bla...

Tinubu should rule.. I hope he turns things around..

This country is messed up
like shit

Hold body oooooo

No body fit die for Nigeria
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by dalass(f): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2023
meobizy:
If video evidence comes out of them murdering people in cold blood, Nigerians will still not care. We forget news in three days or less.

The video does not elicit hate or condemnation because it is not a video about Tinubu and Shettima talking about rigging undecided
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Morphinne: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:
The only affirmation I want now is for INEC to come out and say that the elections did not go on as they promised Nigerians it would, and that it was riddled with wide spread violence, ballot snatching, voter intimidation, vote buying, and technical glitches to name a few.

Buhari is a monumental and collosal failure. He promised a free and fair election for posterity, but we forgot who he truly was.
Buhari and his demonic party APC used Nigerians to play out a perfectly scripted Chess game.
...Hoarded the currency, deployed military on the eve of the elections to make us let our guards down, starved our engines of fuel, and to crown it all, make his party members accuse himself and some party members of sabotage. Also he ensured his party lost in the state we did not think they would, to fly the narrative of a free and fair election. Yet the same evil people ensured they grabbed the needed 25% in those states.

The Perfect game plan.
Alas! We sparogatively trusted the untrustworthy!
Nawa o. The same Buhari you directionless chickens were praising before now has suddenly become the villain of this story gringrin
These nzogbu zogbu politics ppl need to enroll in Jagaban’s school of politics; y’all need politics 101

1 Like

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Ezzymadu: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:
The only affirmation I want now is for INEC to come out and say that the elections did not go on as they promised Nigerians it would, and that it was riddled with wide spread violence, ballot snatching, voter intimidation, vote buying, and technical glitches to name a few.

Buhari is a monumental and collosal failure. He promised a free and fair election for posterity, but we forgot who he truly was.
Buhari and his demonic party APC used Nigerians to play out a perfectly scripted Chess game.
...Hoarded the currency, deployed military on the eve of the elections to make us let our guards down, starved our engines of fuel, and to crown it all, make his party members accuse himself and some party members of sabotage. Also he ensured his party lost in the state we did not think they would, to fly the narrative of a free and fair election. Yet the same evil people ensured they grabbed the needed 25% in those states.

The Perfect game plan.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Ezzymadu: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:

The Perfect game plan.
That was what I have be telling people that we are just watching drama not knowing
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by DKM123: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
PDP the master riggers have been overtaken by APC the ev!l master riggers.
Blaady hypocrites.

The only party that did not RIG is Labour Party because they DID NOT NEED TO RIG as they were the party wanted by the people.

God will continue to punish those stealing the people's mandate.

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Timmi: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:

The Perfect game plan.

Mr Hambivert, can you relax, smile and read what you wrote again to see if it makes any sense to you. This missive of yours lack common sense. After reading it, now write the one that makes sense, post it, people will then read it and comment. I can’t comment on something that didn’t exhibit a thinking faculty.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Timmi: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
DKM123:
PDP the master riggers have been overtaken by APC the ev!l master riggers.
Blaady hypocrites.

The only party that did not RIG is Labour Party because they DID NOT NEED TO RIG as they were the party wanted by the people.

God will continue to punish those stealing the people's mandate.

Amen ooo, including the ObiZombies that rigged election as shown in the videos. You have to understand that party fanatics find a way to rig for their respective parties, including LP, APC, and the worst one PDP that wants to win by all means.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by BJanta: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
gift01:
Atiku should just bow out of the Presidential contest. Look for some other venture. By the way, where is Barcanista lol

AND KPEROGI FAROOK ?
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Grandson006(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt33AcDCLSc

I Affirm that the Rigging Audio is Okowa & Atiku ~ Social Democratic Party (SDP) governorship candidate in Delta State, Kenneth Gbagi.

Everybody Knows, but its unfortunate... Nnamdi Kanu has been right about Nigeria all these while

Sad citizens + clueless tribes= unproductive nation
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by onuman: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:
One thing is clear in the end. H. E Peter OBI remains the MAJORITY PEOPLES WINNER of the election.

How else could Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso shared the votes in the sharia states but the sharing didn't make the Labour Party win the presidential election at first ballot?
Because the election was heavily rigged to favour Muslim presidential candidates.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Peterobifailed: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:

you dey wine Igbos and southsouth and foolish yorubas voted for him, north did not how is he going to win? Maybe Biafra o but Nigeria o mba
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by incandescentena: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Peterobifailed:
you dey wine Igbos and southsouth and foolish yorubas voted for him, north did not how is he going to win? Maybe Biafra o but Nigeria o mba
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Safyqueen: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:

I would have tell you to swallow your pride but they say pride kills.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by incandescentena: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Safyqueen:

I would have tell you to swallow your pride but they say pride kills.
It doesn't matter
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Safyqueen: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:

The Perfect game plan.

Chaii see wailing. What do you want from Buhari again? If upon all the praises you people hauled on Buhari before this election are chess game analogy, then Buhari is a hero.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Nyne: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:

But the Votes says something else.

You must think the SE is the home of the Majority.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by incandescentena: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nyne:

But the Votes says something else.

You must think the SE is the home of the Majority.
All citizens in respective of region/tribe matters a majority. Be calm
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Now that Tinubu is winning through thugery and intimidation and supported and hail by most yorubas and northerners. No problem. Life will still go on. Abi, tribalism bigots said he is the best thing ever to happen to Nigeria, in this journey of 8 years of our life, let's shun any Yoruba or Northerner that will protests for bad governance or complain of bad governance. Let all of us enjoy the 8years of failures together. God in his infinite wisdom and mercy will protect all Obidients world wide in this 8years of hardship bc there will be. Let no other southerners come to the aid of any toruba or northerners. Those who impose this problem of tribalism and hatred shall know mo peace for the 8 years. There intentional decision of tribalism and hatred shall consumed them to death through hunger and inecurity. There children and children children can not recover from the consequences of the 8years hardship that Tinubu and his bokoharam government is about to bring to them. Millions of them shall die and there children children shall also die. Just as the plagues in egypt, for 8years, they shall be visited by plaques that will be killing them and there children. There source of income shall be greatly destroyed. They will beg other southern regions for a meal but they will not be helped. This curse shall also followed any south eastern, south southernites, and northerners that also involved his or her self in forcing this evil on Nigerian. Only the Obidients shall be covered and blessed in the next coming 8 years. All this must come to pass unless, Peter Obi become the next president. He is God choice for Nigeria. It doesn't matter of you hate him or like hi. or hate Igbos or like Igbos, he is God choice for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son / Governor Ikpeazu Suspends Agbazuere After Spraying Money On Odumeje / Checkout The Pose Of President Buhari's Security Personel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.