Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) (44234 Views)

Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source / Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello / Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by coputa(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:
One thing is clear in the end. H. E Peter OBI remains the MAJORITY PEOPLES WINNER of the election.

Peter Obi is the will of the people,the international community should step in to stop this fraud to subvert the collective will of the people.

1 Like

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:
One thing is clear in the end. H. E Peter OBI remains the MAJORITY PEOPLES WINNER of the election.

but not Nigerian Winner
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by dalass(f): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2023
meobizy:
If video evidence comes out of them murdering people in cold blood, Nigerians will still not care. We forget news in three days or less.

The video does not elicit hate or condemnation because it is not about Tinubu and Shettima undecided
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by shegra58: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:
Slowpoke
fastpoke grin grin

E pain u
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Fcwilly: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:
The only affirmation I want now is for INEC to come out and say that the elections did not go on as they promised Nigerians it would, and that it was riddled with wide spread violence, ballot snatching, voter intimidation, vote buying, and technical glitches to name a few.

Buhari is a monumental and collosal failure. He promised a free and fair election for posterity, but we forgot who he truly was.
Buhari and his demonic party APC used Nigerians to play out a perfectly scripted Chess game.
...Hoarded the currency, deployed military on the eve of the elections to make us let our guards down, starved our engines of fuel, and to crown it all, make his party members accuse himself and some party members of sabotage. Also he ensured his party lost in the state we did not think they would, to fly the narrative of a free and fair election. Yet the same evil people ensured they grabbed the needed 25% in those states.

The Perfect game plan.
Alas! We sparogatively trusted the untrustworthy!

You said it all, am copying this your comments to my Facebook page.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by elonize(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Dis 1 talking na human being... Rubbish..mk we vote for u ,mk u cm naked all of us for delta state😂😂😂
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:

Where is the majority ?
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:
The only affirmation I want now is for INEC to come out and say that the elections did not go on as they promised Nigerians it would, and that it was riddled with wide spread violence, ballot snatching, voter intimidation, vote buying, and technical glitches to name a few.

Buhari is a monumental and collosal failure. He promised a free and fair election for posterity, but we forgot who he truly was.
Buhari and his demonic party APC used Nigerians to play out a perfectly scripted Chess game.
...Hoarded the currency, deployed military on the eve of the elections to make us let our guards down, starved our engines of fuel, and to crown it all, make his party members accuse himself and some party members of sabotage. Also he ensured his party lost in the state we did not think they would, to fly the narrative of a free and fair election. Yet the same evil people ensured they grabbed the needed 25% in those states.

The Perfect game plan.

Stop wailing and watch your BP.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by ysalli: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:

From a sectional part of Nigeria 🤪
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Algold:
Before nko. Master rigger is APC... Seeing APC pulling 100k vote in South south baffles me. How is that possible with current achievements.
Just dey play. We the full scale revolution comes blames APSHIT

Just keep your madness in your landlock, if you need nuclear bomb go get it and destroy your region only.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Aldol: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:

The Perfect game plan.
Have you forgotten Buhari is the best President, that was your ringing tone this past few weeks. BUHARI IS THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAD EVER PROVIDED ;
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Padipadi(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:

The Perfect game plan.
Na hatred for Tinubu make all of you trust Buhari.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2023
gift01:
Atiku should just bow out of the Presidential contest. Look for some other venture. By the way, where is Barcanista lol

Barcanista may have gone into a coma o
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Vyzz:
grin

I see this election being canceled 😂 😂

Go back to sleep for another dream.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
But Obidensinas and Obidensinos are targeting APC
That you chose someone doesn't mean he must be president by force
That people rejected your candidate in most parts doesn't mean the results were rigged

The video of Labour party rigging massively openly in the east is everywhere on the internet

Please could you share those videos with me ?
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2023
cerowo:
Obi won delta any other result is a joke…. The rigging of this election is so ridiculous

But no rigging in all places where your candidate won ?
Is there any foolish candidate or supporter that expected to win all and in all places ?
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by richeeyo(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2023
incandescentena:

When igbos were busy insulting other tribe's,their brain didn't inform them that they need others to vote for them too
Foolish set of people
Before una get this kind opportunity again hmmmmmm
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by incandescentena: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2023
richeeyo:

When igbos were busy insulting other tribe's,their brain didn't inform them that they need others to vote for them too
Foolish set of people
Before una get this kind opportunity again hmmmmmm
Nigerians of different tribes collectively casted votes for OBI, including your kinsmen
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Algold: 10:23am On Feb 28, 2023
lansile:

Just keep your madness in your landlock, if you need nuclear bomb go get it and destroy your region only.

What region is this fool talking about. I am not a tribal bigot like you.

When a father is misbehaving there is tendencies people see the proteges as ill-mannered.

Election is not won through thuggery, forgery, criminality in a dense ethics country as Nigeria and except the results to be accepted.

Pls before u talk think with ur manual brain
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Keegan: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:

The Perfect game plan.

It's finally dawn on you. We told you noisemakers. Deal with it.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Chizillar1(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2023
The 2023 election is a colossal rape of democracy.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Lordsview(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:

The Perfect game plan.
YOUR PERSONAL OPINION AND YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WHICH IS NOT THE OPINION OF EVERYONE. AS FAR AS I KNOW, ALL YOUR EXPERIENCE IN TERM OF THE ELECTION IS JUST A LITTLE FRAGMENT
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Loud the audio
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by calabardick(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt33AcDCLSc

I Affirm that the Rigging Audio is Okowa & Atiku ~ Social Democratic Party (SDP) governorship candidate in Delta State, Kenneth Gbagi.

Your fada!
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2023
heykims:
Let's see who will first make the call, Obi or Atiku?
'Hello Mr President elect, Congratulations sir, Jagaban'.
quote me.. nobody would make that call
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by gloryman91: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Hambivert:

The Perfect game plan.

You be yeye somebody, you better accept defeat.
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Vyzz: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Go back to sleep for another dream.

Oh wow, I see ur clearly now
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by beejay85: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Vyzz:
grin

I see this election being canceled 😂 😂
Use Google cool you no see front grin
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Dicoomoba: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=nlfpmod post=121331897]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt33AcDCLSc

I Affirm that the Rigging Audio is Okowa & Atiku ~ Social Democratic Party (SDP) governorship candidate in Delta State, Kenneth Gbagi.

The thing would be like Hello Alhaji…..Henhen awayu Pheeta (Peter) , when are we going to congratulate our new GCFR , ? 😂 😂
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Babastrong(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=incandescentena post=121331986]One thing is clear in the end. H. E Peter OBI remains the MAJORITY PEOPLES WINNER of the election.

[ Check the population of the flat heads and yam legs in nigeria to know the reality. And don't forget to check the number of eligible voters among this evil tribe.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC / More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State / Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.