Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes (70221 Views)

Gov Alia Accuses APC Chairman, Agada Of Invading Benue With Gunmen / Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Demolakay: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

But Obi won plateau, and you wailers didn't scream rigging or anything!
Did you see anambra result. Is that not playing? 🤣

U mean d Plateau where dey made sure dey padded up APC score?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by perpeling22(f): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Interesting timesOrtom failed whole fully in Benue. PDP could have won until it broke up into factions. LP helped Tinubu become president. People were already tired of the APC. Votes that could have guaranteed the PDP a win was split with LP.

That can never be the reason why election was massively rigged. even if Atiku/obi should run together, with what we have seen or are seeing, Apc will still carry the day. Tinubu can never win this election. it was rigged.
Just now I look through my window saw two young Kogites discussing about the election. you will see the bitterness in them. What were they saying? That they knew who they voted for;Obi. But their vote was given to Tinubu. "We don't want him and we are tired of them. we cannot allow that to stand" in their voice. I was just looking at them through my window. it was so pathetic. I pray there should be no pandemonium. Let's call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Shantyken(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2023
loswhite:
I want a credible Election.
A president that rigged his way to the presidency has no intention to perform... If we have credible Election it will mean performance at all levels of Government.
INEC is a disgrace. The Result were not transmitted Electronically. What we have is manual collation. If we cannot have a free fair Election because of evil politicians then we should go back to military rule.

Every party agents from polling unit to state coalition center signed those documents so if there is any discrepancyor mutilation of figures pls gather them and go (parties not satisfy) to court

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by PHZADDY1(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Interesting timesOrtom failed whole fully in Benue. PDP could have won until it broke up into factions. LP helped Tinubu become president. People were already tired of the APC. Votes that could have guaranteed the PDP a win was split with LP.
So you believe those figures are real??Dey play
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by EduBrazil1991(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2023
benuejosh:
To all nairalanders who insulted me, i forgive you all because you were all fools.

I have countless of times criticized Ortom on this platform and i never hid the fact that he was a looser and someone who was just deceiving those who were not in Benue that truly there was fulani herdsmen killings whereas he was the one instigating the crisis and killing the locals. Ortom went into the bush, packed all the cows belonging to the herders and took them to his farm. When the herders come for attack, the killed the locals thinking they were the ones who stole their cows. Ortom will take advantage of that and tell the whole world that fulani are killing his people whereas he was the one causing the problem. We knew this truth in Benue and waited patiently for him.

I also said it on this platform that for Ortom to associate with Obi, it will be the main reason why Obi will fail.

Benue was the first state to adopt AC/ACN in the whole of North Central. A true Benue man has always associated with the Yoruba man while also having a good and perfect relationship with the true Fulani man. Go and verify! A real Fulani man respect a Tiv man more than his brother. Go and verify! Why was Ortom causing this division? Until Ortom came to power, a Fulani man and a Tiv man were always good friends. And not for ones were they fighting. Ortom brought this fight and division. Causing the death of thousands of Benue people.

Today i stand tall and happy that Ortom failed in his bid to become a senator and also failed in delivering Obi in the state. Benue people are exposed and enlightened.

A gentle reminder. Benue has also been an APC state that was governed by PDP. Ortom won his election on the platform of the APC before jumping ship back to PDP. He should have known better that a payback was waiting for him. We don’t take nonsense in Benue.

You don't take nonsense in benue yet Your Benue is the worst among states that were created the same time.

Una be the headquarter of nonsense takers joor
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Is it not yet time you start respecting President Bola Ahmed Tinubu? angry
After he successfully defends his win. Is that too much to ask for? That's part of the democratic process too.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by hush15: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2023
PureFace1:

https://punchng.com/nigeriaelections2023-tinubu-triumphs-in-benue-with-310468-votes

Tinubu can do all he likes, he will only win a country with all the crooks and manipulations his party and him are doing but they would have completely lost the people.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by DanAugust2021: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2023
just2endowed:
This benue people really love suffering
Benue State people want whoever will protect their interest. The order of preference was Obi, Tinubu, Atiku. Ortom messed up Obi's chances in Benue State.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Hausagoat001: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2023
This rigging heavy o
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2023
SavageResponse:

Why should PDP be allowed to win?

Is Nigeria Atiku's personal business?

A northerner has ruled for 8 years and you're advocating handing over to another northerner especially one who is a world renowned kleptomaniac !

Better keep quiet if you have nothing sensible to say
Well congratulations. You may have all shot yourselves in the foot because if Tinubu wins, which is very evident. You're looking at another Fulani presidency after he's done with his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by reddingtonblack: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

There mentality is sickening;

if you support OBi it is organic love
if you support APC/PDP it must be money induced

Now they are escalating it to Results;
where peter Obi wins .. the election is free & credible
where APC wins or come 2nd ... it was rigged.

IF these people meant well, why is no one questioning the East results, Dino is fighting over a Ekiti that re elected an APC governor But Dino as no interest in East that has being the strongest allies of PDP since 1999 cheesy

IF Atiku & OBi combined, could not win National election what is the rationality behind any of them winning individually.

2023/PDP split into 3 fractions, atiku, OBi and Kwankwaso and they still expect to win what they couldnt win together undecided are people that daft

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Vanpascore(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2023
But initially, you guys didn't know that LP will be a blessing to APC.

burp18:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Owaincouncil: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:

Because pdp was unwise by allowing atiku to get their ticket because of dollar and selfishness.

If PDP had zoned their ticket to Southern part, tinubu wouldn't have won.
If atiku had picked wile as vp, pdp would have won as well.
If they had given their ticket to OBI, it would have been a landslide victory for them.
But God confused them and they failed woefully.
They are yet to learn their lesson and will remain an opposition party for long

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Slynation(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Tinubu is from the South buy you don't like him. You know what I'm talking about.
Yes because Tinubu is very corrupt and incompetent for that post, but we will never tolerate LP slander just because Atiku lost the election...!!

Common sense should have inform your Principal that it was the turn of the southerner, they forcefully underestimate Obi's relevance and pushed him out of PDP and was busy in collaboration with APC saying he has no structure. No LP slander shall be tolerated on any social media.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by okuta007: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Demzlent:
Now that the unholy alliance between the afonja muslims, boko haram terrorists, Fulani herdsmen and bandits has been forced on Nigerians, We should all start praying that this unholy alliance should be destroyed

after 1 year bala blu kik boket
SHETTMA rules for 3 years remaining of bala blue tenure - just the Yar'Adua way
Then rule 8 years of his own mandate - 2 terms of 4 years
After 11 years in office - Nigeria will be a one party islamic state
IF your first name is not Isa, Musa, Hamzat or Ibrahim - you are done for...
THE GRAND PLAN TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA has just started
Aghanistan was not an Islamic state in 1967
Iran was a Monarchy and not an official Islamic state in 1977

what changed? the leadership of islamic radicals took over and wiped out christianity
IF THIS IS ALLOWED TO STAND - by 2030 - all christians will EITHER be chased away (JAPA) or forced to covert
to Islam just to stay alive --- we are playing with FIRE and we do not even know it

IF you think it will never happen in Nigeria - just take your mind back to 2013, (10 years ago)
The only people kidnapped in Nigeria were either foreign expatriates or the very very rich and famous
TODAY nko, even Iya Risi the agbo seller, Okonkwo the palm wine tapper or shehu the suya seller are fair game for kidnappers
That is to tell you how quickly a society can degenerate when evil leaders take the reigns of power.

Obasanjo just warned, even Abdulsalami has acknowledged that - Trouble is brewing!

Tinubu and co already perfected the rigging machine awaiting 2023 - that was why when Nigerians screamed about the MU-MU ticket
He was tone deaf because he knew my vote, your vote, our votes wouldn't count anyways - so why be bothered by the "rantings of ants?

Tinubu - President (MUSLIM)
Shettima - VP (MUSLIM)
Lawan - Senate President (MUSLIM)
Gbaja - Speaker (MUSLIM)

Every christian who helped in foisting this abominable abnormality on Nigeria and Nigerians, may you rot in hell....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Fayos1(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2023
hammerT:
PEOPLE WILL GO TO PRISON FOR RIGGING THIS ELECTION.

GO MARK THIS POST.

THEY HAVE MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA TO AVOID WAR.

SOMETHING WE COULD HAVE RESOLVED BY BALLOT, WE WILL NOW SETTLE WITH BULLET AND BOMBS

Take it easy.
You were told, you just refused to listen.
Obi lost the day decided to spilt from PDP and contest on LP.
Atiku lost when he allowed Obi to leave and not settling with Wike and the G-5.
Rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by KanwuliaExtra: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Imagine. . . a Christian state voting for a MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET after APC FAILURE OF 8 YEARS.
Ortom. . . .see ya life?
You support Obi finish after breaking from 'Asoebi G5. Then APC rig your state comot ya azzze. grin
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by ojex004: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2023
They av laboured in vain in every angles grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2023
PHZADDY1:
So you believe those figures are real??Dey play
I don't know what's real and what isn't. I'm middle beltan but I'm from the north west. And I can tell you we haven't had elections this fair for a very long time. Kudos to Buhari. He created a level playing ground for all contestants.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Pacesetter123(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2023
benuejosh:
To all nairalanders who insulted me, i forgive you all because you were all fools.

I have countless of times criticized Ortom on this platform and i never hid the fact that he was a looser and someone who was just deceiving those who were not in Benue that truly there was fulani herdsmen killings whereas he was the one instigating the crisis and killing the locals. Ortom went into the bush, packed all the cows belonging to the herders and took them to his farm. When the herders come for attack, the killed the locals thinking they were the ones who stole their cows. Ortom will take advantage of that and tell the whole world that fulani are killing his people whereas he was the one causing the problem. We knew this truth in Benue and waited patiently for him.

I also said it on this platform that for Ortom to associate with Obi, it will be the main reason why Obi will fail.

Benue was the first state to adopt AC/ACN in the whole of North Central. A true Benue man has always associated with the Yoruba man while also having a good and perfect relationship with the true Fulani man. Go and verify! A real Fulani man respect a Tiv man more than his brother. Go and verify! Why was Ortom causing this division? Until Ortom came to power, a Fulani man and a Tiv man were always good friends. And not for ones were they fighting. Ortom brought this fight and division. Causing the death of thousands of Benue people.

Today i stand tall and happy that Ortom failed in his bid to become a senator and also failed in delivering Obi in the state. Benue people are exposed and enlightened.

A gentle reminder. Benue has always been an APC state that was governed by PDP. Ortom won his election on the platform of the APC before jumping ship back to PDP. He should have known better that a payback was waiting for him. We don’t take nonsense in Benue.
Don't tell me that!
We know what happened in Agatu.
Even the Int'l community talked about the massacre in Agatu by Fulani militia.
Ortom try his best to speak the truth.Posterity won't forget him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by sportskid(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to thank my fellow Nigerian Christians for voting massively for the candidate with the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This election has proven that we Christians and our Muslim brothers are one. Peter Obi tried to divide us by running a religious campaign but we Christians stood our ground and rejected him. May God continue to bless we Christians and Muslims for bringing this renewed Hope to our great country sad

When you will know that You are a fool is the day, You will try to push Christian Christian Ticket. You are not a Christian, you are a reject. Speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Helgreenluv(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Don't mind the buffoons
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Joeev: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Abeg banks don already open? And them still dey accept old notes?
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Zion243(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2023
hammerT:
PEOPLE WILL GO TO PRISON FOR RIGGING THIS ELECTION.

GO MARK THIS POST.

THEY HAVE MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA TO AVOID WAR.

SOMETHING WE COULD HAVE RESOLVED BY BALLOT, WE WILL NOW SETTLE WITH BULLET AND BOMBS

Small boy
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by mightycrownnyme: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2023
jagaban again! this is a nice one. thank God it is coming through
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Diligence: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Are you saying after massacre upon massacre in Benue by Muslim Fulani Herdsmen that the people of Benue State still overwhelmingly voted for a Muslim-Muslim Ticket

Impossible!!!
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Memeni(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2023
The drug baron as president of nigeria and the known terrorist as vice grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Epkas prayers being answered. Indeed we're serving a living God. Hahaha..what I love to see grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Pacesetter123(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
wake up from your slumber
Does it make any sense to you?
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by 0monnak0da: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

where is Anambra result?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.