Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes (70162 Views)

Gov Alia Accuses APC Chairman, Agada Of Invading Benue With Gunmen / Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by oluwaseyi0: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Interesting timesOrtom failed whole fully in Benue. PDP could have won until it broke up into factions. LP helped Tinubu become president. People were already tired of the APC. Votes that could have guaranteed the PDP a win was split with LP.

PDP is the worst thing to happen to South East

South East diligently served PDP for almost 25 years but what do they get in return? zoning of their right to another Fulani as usual

obviously, from this election result, PDP needs SE more than SE needs PDP

PDP connived with APC to dash APC the presidency on a platter, that's why PDP fielded another northerner

it's all planned
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by brutal1(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Isn't it interesting that where OBi or PDP won INEC didnt joke with Nigerians?
Wagwanbrethren:

But Obi won plateau, and you wailers didn't scream rigging or anything!
Did you see anambra result. Is that not playing? šŸ¤£
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by benuejosh: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

Rubbish talk. I wonder if people like you are really enlightened or just some street people with street ideologies.
Let me ask you. If someone steals from you, Is it killing the person that is the right response?
You're admitting that Fulani killed your people but still justifying it by saying they did so because someone stole their cows. So the lives of your people must be equal to those of cows.

And to your last paragraph, that's a blatant lie. PDP ruled Benue from 1999-2015. Benue became APC in 2015.
If you can lie on that publicly known fact, what else won't you lie about
Ortom is a total failure! I have said what i have said. To your last paragraph also, When AC/ACN came up, we switched. And thatā€™s why we had the ā€˜Ugba nyoor, show changiā€™ slogan but we were rubbed off it at the election due to massive rigging by the PDP party led by Suswam. If you followed Benue well, you will understand that Suswam lost his election but the Jonathan led regime supported Suswam in robbing us. We will NEVER forget. Go and verify!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Akebe83: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Watching.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Ahvenjah: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2023
sat70:
Even the Gov lost his senatorial campaign.

See all this Igbos thought everyone will fall for their structureless scam. Lol. They will all cry blood. Next is Biafra agitation again. Make I see whether macaroni and falz go follow carry flag.

we already know your type, no using wasting words on things like you. Dont worry you will die in yoruba land.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by lextube: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2023
This election was definitely rigged.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

PDP is the worst thing to happen to South East

South East diligently served PDP for almost 25 years but what do they get in return? zoning of their right to another Fulani as usual

obviously, from this election result, PDP needs SE more than SE needs PDP

PDP connived with APC to dash APC the presidency on a platter, that's why PDP fielded another northerner

it's all planned
It's too complicated. It'll be a really long time before we start to get things right
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by SavageResponse(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Well congratulations. You may have all shot yourselves in the foot because if Tinubu wins, which is very evident. You're looking at another Fulani presidency after he's done with his tenure.

After Tinubu is done with his 8 years the presidency will rotate back to the north...if the Hausas decide to give it to another Fulani then that's their problem!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Lithiumite: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2023
sat70:
Even the Gov lost his senatorial campaign.

See all this Igbos thought everyone will fall for their structureless scam. Lol. They will all cry blood. Next is Biafra agitation again. Make I see whether macaroni and falz go follow carry flag.

Tinubu will release MNK so as to get them more confused on whether Biafra or igbo presidency.......this will be enough to distract them while the rest of us move on to develop our country.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Billmos: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2023
D worst rigging is in south east imagine a unit even d party agent signed,but didn't vote for his party, every party scores zero only their brother po has vote n this same set of tribe will scream blue murder when other party score higher dan their own brother imagine d hypocrisy,d more reason I asked God never to allow peter obi win even a state but God gives him states let him go with dat.i don't hate d man obi na his tribe people I hate cos of their hypocrite lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by dominique(f): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Adebaba1:
This is a high level of f**kery from Inec
Even an olodo will know that APC can't win in Benue after what the regime has shown them

What the olodo doesn't know is the shege the Benue people suffered under PDP's Ortom. He now went to ruin Peter Obi's chances by endorsing him. What the obidients don't know is that Benue people will reject whoever Ortom endorses. Obi himself did not do well by justifying Ortom's refusal to pay salaries because of herdsmen attacks. Long and short of the story, Ortom wanted to use Obi's popularity to get voted into the senate but it backfired badly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by samsard(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
People would definitely vote for PDP because people were tired and frustrated. Insecurity, Fuel scarcity is been lingering for over a year now, people went through a lot as a result of this naira redesign policy. People would vote have voted anything as long as it's not APC
That's how you see it. Elections are usually about voting a lesser evil. Regardless, it is not LPs fault that PDP lost. If PDP was popular enough, they'd be able to battle a poorly performing ruling party and new opposition parties. People are just as tired of PDP as they're of APC. They're basically two heads of the same monster.
The only reason APC won is that Nigerians are not tired of suffering and still voted them. Maybe there was rigging, but there was certainly enough tolerance of suffering & mediocre standards for APC to still get large swathes of votes with a good spread.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by leisuretym: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2023
okuta007:

Okowa will die in prison - I told you guys - he has borrowed almost N300 Billion using Delta State as collateral to fund this campaign - because he wanted to be VP - he betrayed southern Governors - himself and Obaseki betrayed Wike - at least Obaseki did not take loans to fund Atiku, stupid Okowa did and its time to pay back!!!! grin

Whahala dey oo, Atiku must win this election for them to escape this huge debts, nah wa oo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by yusuyo: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2023
This is good.
Ortom how market?
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by OsunOriginal: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Jashub:
INEC is joking with Nigerians abi ...? Okay na...make wey dey watch

Ori e ti daru... It is only when Obi wins that the election is free and fair. It is also rigging that made Obi lose in sokoto, zamfara, kebbi, kano, jigawa, borno, niger, yobe, gombe, kwara, kogi, ogun, ekiti, oyo, etc

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by viktor88: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

I hope Rev Governor wouid stop killings in Benue state. That is the most important thing.

I hope so
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Missy89(f): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2023
More Obidient tears. Nigeria oni baje cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Kelvin3476: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Wagwanbrethren post=121332123] But Obi won plateau, and you wailers didn't scream rigging or anything! Did you see anambra result. Is that not playing?
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Sleekfingers: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2023
DasBeste:
What a sham!

Because Obi didn't win in Benue abi?
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Ezzymadu: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2023
benuejosh:
To all nairalanders who insulted me, i forgive you all because you were all fools.

I have countless of times criticized Ortom on this platform and i never hid the fact that he was a looser and someone who was just deceiving those who were not in Benue that truly there was fulani herdsmen killings whereas he was the one instigating the crisis and killing the locals. Ortom went into the bush, packed all the cows belonging to the herders and took them to his farm. When the herders came for attack, they killed the locals thinking they were the ones who stole their cows. Ortom will take advantage of that and tell the whole world that fulani are killing his people whereas he was the one causing the problem. We knew this truth in Benue and waited patiently for him.

I also said it on this platform that for Ortom to associate with Obi, it will be the main reason why Obi will fail.

Benue was the first state to adopt AC/ACN in the whole of North Central. A true Benue man has always associated with the Yoruba man while also having a good and perfect relationship with the true Fulani man. Go and verify! A real Fulani man respect a Tiv man more than his brother. Go and verify! Why was Ortom causing this division? Until Ortom came to power, a Fulani man and a Tiv man were always good friends. And not for once were they fighting. Ortom brought this fight and division. Causing the death of thousands of Benue people. We will NEVER forget.

Ortom in his past eight years of Governor NEVER commissioned any project that will bring development in the state. Not a single project. He shouted fulani herdsmen for 8 years. He became the Personal Assistant to Wike instead of concentrating on bringing development to the state. Ortom set Benue back.

If Ortom built a road, it was because he bought a piece of land along the road. Go and verify! I am not saying what I donā€™t know. We NEVER like Ortom!

Today i stand tall and happy that Ortom failed in his bid to become a senator and also failed in delivering Obi in the state. Benue people are exposed and enlightened.

A gentle reminder. Benue has always been an APC state that was governed by PDP. Ortom won his election on the platform of the APC before jumping ship back to PDP. He should have known better that a payback was waiting for him. We donā€™t take nonsense in Benue.
Story Teller
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Wildkat02: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Even though I voted Obi too but just like every sensible Person has been saying let's all now focus on supporting Tinubu on this new Mission to build an Industrialized Prosperous and Glorious Nigeria. No need to be a myopic sore bad looser like the heartless woman of King Solomon's Judgement that said the Baby should be destroyed.
Like if you Agree, share it not.

Tinubu supporter. U never voted Obi. No sensible person who voted Obi for a better future will make this comment

Werey dey disguise
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2023
You go tey inside prison like monkey
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2023
samsard:
That's how you see it. Elections are usually about voting a lesser evil. Regardless, it is not LPs fault that PDP lost. If PDP was popular enough, they'd be able to battle a poorly performing ruling party and new opposition parties. People are just as tired of PDP as they're of APC. They're basically two heads of the same monster.
The only reason APC won is that Nigerians are not tired of suffering and still voted them. Maybe there was rigging, but there was certainly enough tolerance of suffering & mediocre standards for APC to still get large swathes of votes with a good spread.
Not matter how hard you try to change this, PDP was it's own on doing. Times are hard and things are expensive. The level of insecurity is so bad, Schools went on strike, Everything's skyrocketing , Naira almost clocked N1000/ $1 . People were frustrated and if these people came together in one spirit to oust the current government. They could hace achieved it, but for some selfish reasons, they decided to split up themselves and here you have the result. People would have voted anything so long as it's not APC
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Mufasa27(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Mustiboy:

Oloriburuku, omo ale

You think youā€™re doing me?
No I'm doing your mummy
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by ipobarecriminals: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

But Obi won plateau, and you wailers didn't scream rigging or anything!
Did you see anambra result. Is that not playing? šŸ¤£
Once OBI Win lagos,nah Godwin but if Tinubu win OYO, the šŸ· s nor go gree. grin
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Youngpaperboy: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Interesting timesOrtom failed whole fully in Benue. PDP could have won until it broke up into factions. LP helped Tinubu become president. People were already tired of the APC. Votes that could have guaranteed the PDP a win was split with LP.
Shut up.. these results were obviously forged. Why didnt inec officials upload the results at the polling boots? Officials kept giving excuse that they forgot the password or they were given instructions never to upload. Obi Clearly won the election

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Akorkor(f): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2023
You all tinubu supporters knows that he lacks integrity and he canā€™t win anything without rigging. So any number you see will always have peopleā€™s doubt
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by koning: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2023
It just seem the whole exercise was geared towards ensuring that ATIKU does not become president.
Obi contested PDP primaries, lost to Atiku, then joined the Labour party.
Then the G5 governors split from Atiku after the primaries.

Atiku is the fall guy here. Obi simply prevented him from winning.

Well, I prefer TINUBU to Atiku anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Kelvin3476: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
The can protest it all they want but the couldn't even make second place. PDP that made second place is not crying this much
BEING A MUSLIM WILL NEVER HELP U ESCAPE THE BAD GOVERNANCE.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by skylane: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
well written this is the summary of these whole irregularities allegations by other mushroom parties.the simple thing is that lp po and atiku pdp should have never splitted they should have joined hands and rescue the country first before anything.so its a simple thing they paved way for jagaban
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Winnersunited: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
But LP did better than PDP. So Atiku should have helped LP to win the election. Not the other way.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by lapintoz: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Only you and your family will recieve the bullet and bomb that will wipe una off the face of the earth. One less problem for us in Nigeria.
hammerT:
PEOPLE WILL GO TO PRISON FOR RIGGING THIS ELECTION.

GO MARK THIS POST.

THEY HAVE MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA TO AVOID WAR.

SOMETHING WE COULD HAVE RESOLVED BY BALLOT, WE WILL NOW SETTLE WITH BULLET AND BOMBS

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.