Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes (70223 Views)

Gov Alia Accuses APC Chairman, Agada Of Invading Benue With Gunmen / Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Vokians(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to thank my fellow Nigerian Christians for voting massively for the candidate with the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This election has proven that we Christians and our Muslim brothers are one. Peter Obi tried to divide us by running a religious campaign but we Christians stood our ground and rejected him. May God continue to bless we Christians and Muslims for bringing this renewed Hope to our great country sad
Do you even know what it is to be born again? Be pretending there by trying to mock Christians. But he who laugh last laugh best.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Slynation(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
This is really easy. Support Atiku and it'd have brought the southern presidency a more realistic one.
Because Tinubu is from South Sudan abi...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by handsomeyinka(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

But Obi won plateau, and you wailers didn't scream rigging or anything!
Did you see anambra result. Is that not playing? 🀣
dont mind them...

up Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by stuffs2002: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2023
[sup][/sup]
Ikem11:
LoL now I see this people allowed Obi to win Lagos for a purpose . This is well planned rigging grin

Currency change and all military deployed in Lagos was just a distraction.

APC is evil! Damn!

Obi won in Anambra and Lagos yet IPOB/OBIDIENTS are still crying grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by EmekaBlue(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Benue Bleep up
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Charlie2020:
why not see it from perspective of PDP helped APC to win by splitting votes with LP
LP helped PDP because they stood no chance from the beginning. I pointed this before but alot of people seemed to be blinded by the noise and frenzy we were seeing on social media
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by tplayer: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Interesting timesOrtom failed whole fully in Benue. PDP could have won until it broke up into factions. LP helped Tinubu become president. People were already tired of the APC. Votes that could have guaranteed the PDP a win was split with LP.

That one, im failure for governance na second to none.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Alexanderobi: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2023
I thought kwasogu was a heavyweight in the north sef. Paperweight politician carrying chest
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by plaindealer: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Slynation:
Because Tinubu is from South Sudan abi...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Tinubu is from the South buy you don't like him. You know what I'm talking about.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2023
at this point this election has become a joke
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by babaijebue(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2023
All the pastors, general overseers, bishops in Nigeria should bow to the one and king Jagaban. The one who talks and does what he says. Jagaban is coming.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by viktor88: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Interesting timesOrtom failed whole fully in Benue. PDP could have won until it broke up into factions. LP helped Tinubu become president. People were already tired of the APC. Votes that could have guaranteed the PDP a win was split with LP.

Only people that live in benue stay will understand what happened here, what have ortom do or didn't not do APC will win benue.

Everybody in APC is winning in benue state because of the governor candidate, they worship like God, the votes that LP got was from idoma and igbos.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by plaindealer: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

But Obi won plateau, and you wailers didn't scream rigging or anything!
Did you see anambra result. Is that not playing? 🀣

Their own idea of democracy is other people must not win anything, only obi must win.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2023
PureFace1:

https://punchng.com/nigeriaelections2023-tinubu-triumphs-in-benue-with-310468-votes

Unfortunately Ortom fails to deliver Benue for Obi 😑😑😑 Ortom is a failure he fails people of Benue throughout his tenure with zero project, and curse to His Excellency president Peter Obi, I was obidient at the beginning of the movement but like of Ortom force me to be batified, and I know many people of my like that turns to Atiku supporters or Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Jones4190(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2023
they called me unchii when I says obi will not win Benue

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Dickson178(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2023
When will they announced the final results?
I think Biafra is on its way coming.
Cos I see many politicians in PDP , including LP , they'll all exposed the secret of this country.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Kog45(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Adebaba1:
This is a high level of f**kery from Inec
Even an olodo will know that APC can't win in Benue after what the regime has shown them
APC can’t win Benue but LP won Lagos,also NNPP won Kano and PDP won Osun still yet you guys are shouting rigging or do we say LP rigged Anambra election....I don tire for una

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by EAKeffective: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2023
benuejosh:
To all nairalanders who insulted me, i forgive you all. You were all fools who were consumed with your selfish mentality.

I have countless of times criticized Ortom on this platform and i never hid the fact that he was a looser and someone who was just deceiving those who were not in Benue that truly there was fulani herdsmen killings whereas he was the one instigating the crisis and killing the locals. We knew this truth and waited patiently for him.

I also said it on this platform that for Ortom to associate with Obi, it will the main real reason why Obi will fail.

Today i stand tall and happy that Ortom failed in his bid to become a senator and also failed in delivering Obi in the state. Benue people are exposed and enlightened.

A gentle reminder. Benue has also been an APC state that was governed by PDP. Ortom won his election on the platform of the APC before jumping ship back to PDP.
I agree with you totally that many PDP candidates in Benue state including those that performed well in their respective positions lost elections because of Ortom's awful governance. Peter Obi also lost because Benue people considered a vote for Obi as a vote for Ortom, because it's illogical to reject Ortom and vote for his anointed candidates. Obi was a good candidate but his association with failures like Ortom cost his presidential ambition

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Pacesetter123(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Atiku was thinking the G5 was a joke.
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

If people were truly tired of the APC, how are they still getting thousands of votes?!! grin

Please, PDP lost the election the moment they went the Northern way! Worst still, they picked Atiku of all people as flag bearer!

PDP will be buried for good this time around! They are clearly not ready to return to power!

Let LP take over as the voice of the people who want a better Nigeria!
By then. The North would have gotten some grip on the LP and the South whih made LP what it is now will have no say on it. PDP is producing northern candidates because the South have no say it
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Father254: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to thank my fellow Nigerian Christians for voting massively for the candidate with the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This election has proven that we Christians and our Muslim brothers are one. Peter Obi tried to divide us by running a religious campaign but we Christians stood our ground and rejected him. May God continue to bless we Christians and Muslims for bringing this renewed Hope to our great country sad

Water and Oil can never mix .
Just be happy for now but know this our voices are heard.
BAT can never be the president of Nigeria with rigging.

INEC must do the right thing. Upload results from bivas or the kind of protest that the international community will come and do the election themselves.

We say No to INEC . Free ,fair and credible election didn't take place in my area.
Many didn't vote because INEC didn't show up in some ward.

I can not travel and put in my money to come to vote and INEC want to be used to cause druggy into the Aso rock.

PDP,LP and other parties should team up for the upcoming protest.

Bivas or no election took place.
INEC should bring back billions given to them for the bivas because it didn't work.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Sevenworldpower(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2023
viktor88:

Only people that live in benue stay will understand what happened here, what have ortom do or didn't not do APC will win benue.

Everybody in APC is winning in benue state because of the governor candidate, they worship like God, the votes that LP got was from idoma and igbos.
I hope Rev Governor wouid stop killings in Benue state. That is the most important thing.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by hssd8nland: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
May God continue to bless you brother smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by tplayer: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
LP helped PDP because they stood no chance from the beginning. I pointed this before but alot of people seemed to be blinded by the noise and frenzy we were seeing on social media

It's surprising seeing that people thought OBI could win this election.

He has performed above expectation, but he was never going to win.

I told a few people before the election he would not get above 5 million votes.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by tonexman18(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Same Benue killings have been happening under the apc government undecided
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Drealman20: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Even though I voted Obi too but just like every sensible Person has been saying let's all now focus on supporting Tinubu on this new Mission to build an Industrialized Prosperous and Glorious Nigeria. No need to be a myopic sore bad looser like the heartless woman of King Solomon's Judgement that said the Baby should be destroyed.
Like if you Agree, share it not.

Only the tribe filled with hatred from their birth from generations to generations; Igbos will click on share

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by samz77: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Igbo people I dey pity una. Tinubu go show you shege for Lagos. Alaba and ladipo market would be destroyed to usher in the real Lagos master plan. They prepare to go back to your villages in droves. No more political slots for non indigenes again. because Tinubu now know that you really hate. Welcome the president elect of Nigeria. Jagaban of nigeria.more ranks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by puremaker7(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2023
hammerT:
PEOPLE WILL GO TO PRISON FOR RIGGING THIS ELECTION.

GO MARK THIS POST.

THEY HAVE MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA TO AVOID WAR.

SOMETHING WE COULD HAVE RESOLVED BY BALLOT, WE WILL NOW SETTLE WITH BULLET AND BOMBS
Who cares if you bomb Enugu...just don't bring your madness to SW, SS, NW, NE, NC

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2023
TUBLEZ:
LP + PDP that vote could hv been 439,000 ,PDP COULD HV WON THIS ELECTION SINCE SUNDAY LP +PDP+NNPP BUT GREED WON'T LET THEM AND NOW THEY ARE SHOUTING RIGGING πŸ˜‰ U DIVIDE UR VOTES INTO 3 AND U WANT TO WIN A UNITED RULLING PARTY?
Lol. There shouldn't even be a contest if PDP remained together. They would have won the elections free and square

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Emmy909: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Osey commando, the bomber 🀣
You guys should leave the zoo you called nigeria for us..
Or have you forgotten.... hiss

hammerT:
PEOPLE WILL GO TO PRISON FOR RIGGING THIS ELECTION.

GO MARK THIS POST.

THEY HAVE MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA TO AVOID WAR.

SOMETHING WE COULD HAVE RESOLVED BY BALLOT, WE WILL NOW SETTLE WITH BULLET AND BOMBS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.