Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes (70228 Views)

Gov Alia Accuses APC Chairman, Agada Of Invading Benue With Gunmen / Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by reddingtonblack: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Charlie2020:
why not see it from perspective of PDP helped APC to win by splitting votes with LP

That assumption is not water proof cos APC and PDP don't share supporters

When you check out the East results and compare to all previous election in the East you will see Labour party took what igbos normally give to PDP

When you look at results in Lagos, LP won all the places pdp would have won normally, that LP won APC strongholds as well is a gift grin

Move to the south south where PDP normally win, LP shortened there ration.

When you surf social media if you are observant the atikulate of these 2023 looks more like four people in a room tweeting compared to 2019 atikulate dominated Social media, its only an indication most southerner that were Atikulate before switch to being Obedient. its that simple
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by penearth(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2023
L P agents in Benua will collade all there units results together to see if it tally or not
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by perpeling22(f): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2023
teepain:

If God rises in anger, He will consume every body who compromised this election from all the parties and the "wicked" will be consumed without excepting any party be it LP, APC or PDP. For our God is a just God.
That has been my prayers from the beginning. In one of my earliest post, I included even the corpers. whoever in one way or the other... Some arrant nonsense must stop!
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2023
PureFace1:

https://punchng.com/nigeriaelections2023-tinubu-triumphs-in-benue-with-310468-votes

APC WIN BENUE STATE!!!!!!!!

IT DOES NOT MATTER I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND TO LEAVE NIGERIA
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by grandlexuz(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2023
hammerT:
PEOPLE WILL GO TO PRISON FOR RIGGING THIS ELECTION.

GO MARK THIS POST.

THEY HAVE MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA TO AVOID WAR.

SOMETHING WE COULD HAVE RESOLVED BY BALLOT, WE WILL NOW SETTLE WITH BULLET AND BOMBS
Broken record
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by perpeling22(f): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
I'm actually from Kogi, and I can categorically tell you this. There was no way LP could have won Kogi because they're a group of diverse people and different ways of seeing things. Stop this assumption that everyone has to support a person because you support that person. we all have our minds and we are entitled to our different opinions.

I'm in lokoja. And am saying what I saw and heard from credible source.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by chatinent: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2023
benuejosh:
To all nairalanders who insulted me, i forgive you all because you were all fools.

I have countless of times criticized Ortom on this platform and i never hid the fact that he was a looser and someone who was just deceiving those who were not in Benue that truly there was fulani herdsmen killings whereas he was the one instigating the crisis and killing the locals. Ortom went into the bush, packed all the cows belonging to the herders and took them to his farm. When the herders came for attack, they killed the locals thinking they were the ones who stole their cows. Ortom will take advantage of that and tell the whole world that fulani are killing his people whereas he was the one causing the problem. We knew this truth in Benue and waited patiently for him.

I also said it on this platform that for Ortom to associate with Obi, it will be the main reason why Obi will fail.

Benue was the first state to adopt AC/ACN in the whole of North Central. A true Benue man has always associated with the Yoruba man while also having a good and perfect relationship with the true Fulani man. Go and verify! A real Fulani man respect a Tiv man more than his brother. Go and verify! Why was Ortom causing this division? Until Ortom came to power, a Fulani man and a Tiv man were always good friends. And not for once were they fighting. Ortom brought this fight and division. Causing the death of thousands of Benue people. We will NEVER forget.

Ortom in his past eight years of Governor NEVER commissioned any project that will bring development in the state. Not a single project. He shouted fulani herdsmen for 8 years. He became the Personal Assistant to Wike instead of concentrating on bringing development to the state. Ortom set Benue back.

If Ortom built a road, it was because he bought a piece of land along the road. Go and verify! I am not saying what I donโ€™t know. We NEVER like Ortom!

Today i stand tall and happy that Ortom failed in his bid to become a senator and also failed in delivering Obi in the state. Benue people are exposed and enlightened.

A gentle reminder. Benue has always been an APC state that was governed by PDP. Ortom won his election on the platform of the APC before jumping ship back to PDP. He should have known better that a payback was waiting for him. We donโ€™t take nonsense in Benue.

Yeah, all you said about Ortom was factual.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
perpeling22:

I'm in lokoja. And am saying what I saw and heard from credible source.
Which one is it? Saw or heard? It would have been very understandable if you said PDP won. But LP ? That's a lie.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by nairadatti: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to thank my fellow Nigerian Christians for voting massively for the candidate with the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This election has proven that we Christians and our Muslim brothers are one. Peter Obi tried to divide us by running a religious campaign but we Christians stood our ground and rejected him. May God continue to bless we Christians and Muslims for bringing this renewed Hope to our great country sad
lmao ,akpamu ,you just want to say something that's not real ,you're an idiot
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by stagger: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to thank my fellow Nigerian Christians for voting massively for the candidate with the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This election has proven that we Christians and our Muslim brothers are one. Peter Obi tried to divide us by running a religious campaign but we Christians stood our ground and rejected him. May God continue to bless we Christians and Muslims for bringing this renewed Hope to our great country sad

You are a fake Christian, if you were ever one. I wish your family was part of those killed in that church in Owo. Maybe that would tell us how much of a Christian you really are. Shege dan iska sakarai dan akuya!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2023
madridguy:
The coast is getting clearer. If you like wail from now till tomorrow Jagaban don carry this trophy.

When baba dey boast of structure, una think say na joke.

Tinubu may be declared the winner by INEC but he won't rule Nigeria. Screenshot this. I will also save it and quote you with it later.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Kelvin3476: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=burp18 post=121335727]if evil is what you pray. Then evil you'll get. I'm positive it'll ll turn out great
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by sat70: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Ahvenjah:

we already know your type, no using wasting words on things like you. Dont worry you will die in yoruba land.
We will all die brother. Unfortunately
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by sat70: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2023
heysquare:

They will now remember their hero 8n detention of DSS after forsaken him out of their greediness
Jagaban will free him
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by mycar: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
People were tired and wanted something wanted to try out anything. Anything that's not related to the present government. Obi saw a chance at LP and leveraged it. He ended up hurting both himself and the PDP. He should have just remained in the PDP
He didn't hurt anybody, Atiku would have been worse, both of them are thieves, the same thing that happen in 2015 would have happened again, the hungry looking pdp would have descended on our national treasure.
Obi represented hope for the new Nigeria and personally, from one fulani to another does not make sense just like muslim muslim ticket.
if the election was free and fair none of the apc or pdp would have defeated labour. worst case would have been a rerun. labour party was the only party that got the real result. pap and apc both rigged and the victim in all is the labour party. further more, if Obi didn't contest, nobody would have taken him serious, win or loss, next time, kwankwaso will be the one chasing after him for a merger.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Obrigardo: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2023
tinubu can never win in Benue. They are all liars.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by samsard(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Not matter how hard you try to change this, PDP was it's own on doing. Times are hard and things are expensive. The level of insecurity is so bad, Schools went on strike, Everything's skyrocketing , Naira almost clocked N1000/ $1 . People were frustrated and if these people came together in one spirit to oust the current government. They could hace achieved it, but for some selfish reasons, they decided to split up themselves and here you have the result. People would have voted anything so long as it's not APC
Maybe the people you know. Removing the ruling party is not the overriding priority for everyone that you think it is. Some people will vote APC like they have already proven. If the PDP candidate does not represent a fair and just Nigeria, I'd personally rather vote APC instead of PDP. Those two parties have mixed up so much they're the same, PDAPC.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Lamanii22(f): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Pacesetter123:

Atiku was thinking the G5 was a joke.
grin

Whatโ€™s G5?
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by madridguy(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Go and rest, una foam for mouth more than this before the primary.

TheSuperb:

Tinubu may be declared the winner by INEC but he won't rule Nigeria. Screenshot this. I will also save it and quote you with it later.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by fareed69(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2023
hammerT:

GO MARK THIS POST.

SOMETHING WE COULD HAVE RESOLVED BY BALLOT, WE WILL NOW SETTLE WITH BULLET AND BOMBS

Big fool that's what you are.
That war will consume you and your family.
Better do the needful and hug transformer.
Ode

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by fareed69(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Which one is it? Saw or heard? It would have been very understandable if you said PDP won. But LP ? That's a lie.

No dey disturb your self over all this.
Dem no let us hear word up till Saturday.
Now there eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ don clear.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2023
samsard:
Maybe the people you know. Removing the ruling party is not the overriding priority for everyone that you think it is. Some people will vote APC like they have already proven. If the PDP candidate does not represent a fair and just Nigeria, I'd personally rather vote APC instead of PDP. Those two parties have mixed up so much they're the same, PDAPC.
Whose fault is it if the PDP is divided against itself? Compare the 2019 election results, PDP almost won and Buhari took the day. Had the PDP remained together and strategized better on how to get back to power, this election would have been walkover for them because people were tired and just needed a break from the APC
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by IamANigerianMan: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
You voted and lost.a vote for LP Was indirectly a vote for Tinubu because Obi presidency was a pipe dream
Mumu man you think any reasonable Nigerian would have voted for any Fulani man again?
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2023
fareed69:

No dey disturb your self over all this.
Dem no let us hear word up till Saturday.
Now there eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ don clear.
It was very glaring from the onset but they just refused to tell themselves the truth.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Mumu man you think any reasonable Nigerian would have voted for any Fulani man again?
You're obviously the Mumu here because voting LP gave Tinubu presidency, who'll in turn hand over to another Fulani when he's done. You're stuck in a bottle๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by koning: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Whose fault is it if the PDP is divided against itself? Compare the 2019 election results, PDP almost won and Buhari took the day. Had the PDP remained together and strategized better on how to get back to power, this election would have been walkover for them because people were tired and just needed a break from the APC

PDP shot itself in the foot. ATIKU should NEVER had been nominated.

It was a gang up against Atiku.

TINUBU DID NOT WIN, ATIKU LOST.
Tinubu must show gratitude to OBI and the G5 governors. Especially Wike, Ugwuanyi and Ortom. Ugwuanyi even sacrificed his senatorial seat to Labour.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by fareed69(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
It was very glaring from the onset but they just refused to tell themselves the truth.

My brother over 6months I ran away from Naira Land.
If you talk na so Dem go bite you.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by perpeling22(f): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:

Oga you won! I'm done sir
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Godfullsam(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2023
hammerT:

GO MARK THIS POST.

How old are you?

How many wars have you fought?

Have you held a gun or pulled a trigger before?
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by 2tpick: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Abuja results never reach airport to board plane go Abuja oo!

Can u beat dat?

grin

Lolzzz

Oh Dem.don cook finish and breakfast is served. Make I go chop am

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2023
mycar:

He didn't hurt anybody, Atiku would have been worse, both of them are thieves, the same thing that happen in 2015 would have happened again, the hungry looking pdp would have descended on our national treasure.
Obi represented hope for the new Nigeria and personally, from one fulani to another does not make sense just like muslim muslim ticket.
if the election was free and fair none of the apc or pdp would have defeated labour. worst case would have been a rerun. labour party was the only party that got the real result. pap and apc both rigged and the victim in all is the labour party. further more, if Obi didn't contest, nobody would have taken him serious, win or loss, next time, kwankwaso will be the one chasing after him for a merger.
Obi represents nothing. He was in thesame rotten PDP for so many years so don't try to wash him like he's some saint. Selfishness was what cost all of them this election. Obi would have won this election if they'd succeeded with a merger with NNPP. But no one was willing to step down for the other. PDP could have won the elections had Obi remained in it with Kwankwaso and Wike because people were tired. They didn't care if the PDP was going to be worst they just wanted something different.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.