Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes (70304 Views)

Gov Alia Accuses APC Chairman, Agada Of Invading Benue With Gunmen / Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by TrumpDonald2: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Interesting timesOrtom failed whole fully in Benue. PDP could have won until it broke up into factions. LP helped Tinubu become president. People were already tired of the APC. Votes that could have guaranteed the PDP a win was split with LP.

You guys should stop saying this rubbish. LP did not help APC anywhere. These are stolen votes and it will be reclaimed. Just be patient, Thieffnubu disgrace is not far.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Menclothing: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2023
TheSuperb:

Tinubu may be declared the winner by INEC but he won't rule Nigeria. Screenshot this. I will also save it and quote you with it later.

Same way u said he cant win primary

Later he will come distant 3rd

You people no get shame

Hate at peak

You will just die of nothing....

After end sars didmt Nigeria police return back to street

Am.obidiebt with brain not emotions

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2023
perpeling22:

Oga you won! I'm done sir
Election no be war dear. I personally didn't vote for any presidential candidate. I only did for HOR representing my zone. Nigeria will be better

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

You guys should stop saying this rubbish. LP did not help APC anywhere. These are stolen notes and it will be reclaimed. Just be patient, Thieffnubu disgrace is not far.
Tusa bayan kashi kenan😄😄 Get someone to interprete this for you
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2023
fareed69:

My brother over 6months I ran away from Naira Land.
If you talk na so Dem go bite you.
Lol. It is well. We go dey alright last last.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2023
koning:

PDP shot itself in the foot. ATIKU should NEVER had been nominated.

It was a gang up against Atiku.

TINUBU DID NOT WIN, ATIKU LOST.
Tinubu must show gratitude to OBI and the G5 governors. Especially Wike, Ugwuanyi and Ortom. Ugwuanyi even sacrificed his senatorial seat to Labour.
No truer words have ever been said.
👍
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Trendishine: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Make Mahmood and all these Apc urchins dey play for the coven there dey call collation center of doom. Nigerians from across the entire federation and world dey watch and dey wait for them. When e don heavy reach, the outburst go worst past tsunami and volcano put together . The world dey look at these Ediots
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by perpeling22(f): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Election no be war dear. I personally didn't vote for any presidential candidate. I only did for HOR representing my zone. Nigeria will be better

Amen. we will all live to see it happen
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by TrumpDonald2: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Tusa bayan kashi kenan😄😄 Get someone to interprete this for you

I don't give a fcvk
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Menclothing:

Same way u said he cant win primary

Later he will come distant 3rd

You people no get shame

Hate at peak

You will just die of nothing....

After end sars didmt Nigeria police return back to street

Am.obidiebt with brain not emotions
No need to exchange words bro. I will also save this your post and quote you with it later. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Olatara(f): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Dickson178:
When will they announced the final results?
I think Biafra is on its way coming.
Cos I see many politicians in PDP , including LP , they'll all exposed the secret of this country.
let them expose themselves. Its good for Nigeria's healing and turn around.

No more blackmail or evil.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Nollynwa1(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Peterobiisathie post=121332392]
We told them but they didn't listen
That's the power of structure

So the structure is rigging..? you people should have small shame na, like the level of stupidity is alarming. How can you be happy with what's going on, are you guys mentally deranged or is this a curse
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Olatara(f): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Talenempire:
How can APC win in Benue
A Christian dominated state
Do you want to tell me they are in support of MM ticket?

Tell me another story please

APC will have a peaceful and successful reign only if their win is free and fair

All you supporters of this will be the most hit
The gubernatorial candidate is a Christian.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by alezzy13: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Clearly the Fr Alia factor in place.

Atiku never really stood a chance given the issues that state has had with herdsmen.

All the same a 'structurless' LP did quite well
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Josephkabila12: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2023
hammerT:
PEOPLE WILL GO TO PRISON FOR RIGGING THIS ELECTION.

GO MARK THIS POST.

THEY HAVE MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA TO AVOID WAR.

SOMETHING WE COULD HAVE RESOLVED BY BALLOT, WE WILL NOW SETTLE WITH BULLET AND BOMBS
only noise
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Adukpe19(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Wow! This is really loud and clear. You are very right. We in Benue are very happy because its pay day time for Ortom. He made Benue very useless and hopeless but with Alia we rise!!!!!!
benuejosh:
To all nairalanders who insulted me, i forgive you all because you were all fools.

I have countless of times criticized Ortom on this platform and i never hid the fact that he was a looser and someone who was just deceiving those who were not in Benue that truly there was fulani herdsmen killings whereas he was the one instigating the crisis and killing the locals. Ortom went into the bush, packed all the cows belonging to the herders and took them to his farm. When the herders came for attack, they killed the locals thinking they were the ones who stole their cows. Ortom will take advantage of that and tell the whole world that fulani are killing his people whereas he was the one causing the problem. We knew this truth in Benue and waited patiently for him.

I also said it on this platform that for Ortom to associate with Obi, it will be the main reason why Obi will fail.

Benue was the first state to adopt AC/ACN in the whole of North Central. A true Benue man has always associated with the Yoruba man while also having a good and perfect relationship with the true Fulani man. Go and verify! A real Fulani man respect a Tiv man more than his brother. Go and verify! Why was Ortom causing this division? Until Ortom came to power, a Fulani man and a Tiv man were always good friends. And not for once were they fighting. Ortom brought this fight and division. Causing the death of thousands of Benue people. We will NEVER forget.

Ortom in his past eight years of Governor NEVER commissioned any project that will bring development in the state. Not a single project. He shouted fulani herdsmen for 8 years. He became the Personal Assistant to Wike instead of concentrating on bringing development to the state. Ortom set Benue back.

If Ortom built a road, it was because he bought a piece of land along the road. Go and verify! I am not saying what I don’t know. We NEVER like Ortom!

Today i stand tall and happy that Ortom failed in his bid to become a senator and also failed in delivering Obi in the state. Benue people are exposed and enlightened.

A gentle reminder. Benue has always been an APC state that was governed by PDP. Ortom won his election on the platform of the APC before jumping ship back to PDP. He should have known better that a payback was waiting for him. We don’t take nonsense in Benue.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by almarthins(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to thank my fellow Nigerian Christians for voting massively for the candidate with the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This election has proven that we Christians and our Muslim brothers are one. Peter Obi tried to divide us by running a religious campaign but we Christians stood our ground and rejected him. May God continue to bless we Christians and Muslims for bringing this renewed Hope to our great country sad

Make no mistake - Christians and Muslims are not one biblically. There was never a place in the bible where it was written that we re one. We were only commanded to love our brothers and follow peace with all men.

So don't be carried away by the fallacy of the world. May be, it is the will of God. The Nigerian problem will not solved by one Peter obi or some APC's chief leaders. We saw their eight years of rule, and what make you think they will do better this time?
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by LibertyNfortune(m): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Atiku is so self centered, he is the cause of all these
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Olatara(f): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2023
MatrixCircle:
They was no way Tinubu could have not won LP in Lagos State with a landslide victory but he made a big mistake without first of all working with ndi igbo community in Lagos.
If MC Oluomo and his touts disturbing the peace of Lagos have become a liability then do away with his services.
Work closer with various communities in Lagos from all over Nigeria since Lagos is a cosmopolitan state. Create an inclusive atmosphere and make every one to understand we all belong here . Then election will be a done deal.
Tinubu is a fair politician but touts are using his influence to cause havoc .
The period of ballot box snatching has passed.
Lessons should have been learned by Sanwo Olu so as to avoid defeat . He should mend cracks and dissociate himself from MC Oluomo the time of touting is past.
Sanwo should beg the Igbos right?

We (Yoruba's) won't vote out our own, some of us have done right with LP but for the Guber election, It is Babajide Sanwo-olu 100%.

Igbos are all over the internet saying that without them Lagos won't survive. We would see about that.

Just want to remind you that : No be only Igbos vote for LP.

Sanwo-olu is not begging anybody, he will campaign and contest like every other candidates.

Una no be god.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Teejay13(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2023
I pity for does Nigerians who voted for APC. Suffer never do una.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by McLizbae: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2023
You make sense. I Don already like and share before I read finish grin
NutritionGuru:
Even though I voted Obi too but just like every sensible Person has been saying let's all now focus on supporting Tinubu on this new Mission to build an Industrialized Prosperous and Glorious Nigeria. No need to be a myopic sore bad looser like the heartless woman of King Solomon's Judgement that said the Baby should be destroyed.
Like if you Agree, share it not.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Mccullum: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu will be the best that will happen to Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by newnigerdelta00: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureFace1:

https://punchng.com/nigeriaelections2023-tinubu-triumphs-in-benue-with-310468-votes

Hahahaha obidients done go hide, come and wail o ,peter obi won Benue come and cry blood
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by fredoooooo: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Carry Encyclopedia go and study it
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by MatrixCircle: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Olatara:
Sanwo should beg the Igbos right?

We (Yoruba's) won't vote out our own, some of us have done right with LP but for the Guber election, It is Babajide Sanwo-olu 100%.

Igbos are all over the internet saying that without them Lagos won't survive. We would see about that.

Just want to remind you that : No be only Igbos vote for LP.

Sanwo-olu is not begging anybody, he will campaign and contest like every other candidates.

Una no be god.
No no you misunderstood me. LP candidate is still one of you Yoruba.
What I am saying is politics is a game of number he should galvanize every none Yoruba communities together since Lagos is a cosmopolitan state. This will help him both in politics and running an effective state like Lagos. Lagos is different from Osun , Ekiti and other SW states.
Politicians in Lagos should mind how touts are involved in the way of running the state. That time is over. A new Era is here for a prosperous Lagos State where every one can belong.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Kukutenla: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
benuejosh:
Ortom is a total failure! I have said what i have said. To your last paragraph also, When AC/ACN came up, we switched. And that’s why we had the ‘Ugba nyoor, show changi’ slogan but we were rubbed off it at the election due to massive rigging by the PDP party led by Suswam. If you followed Benue well, you will understand that Suswam lost his election but the Jonathan led regime supported Suswam in robbing us. We will NEVER forget. Go and verify!
Keep telling yourself lies. You changed yet PDP won in 5 out of 6 elections including one in which APC controlled the FG.
Ortom is a failure does not give you the right to spread lies about him or justify the systematic murder of your own people because of cows!! Cows that cost less than 200k! Is that how cheap human life is to you?
If everyone goes about killing people any time they feel justifiably aggrieved, I doubt if even you, will be alive.
No matter how you seek to turn it, justifying the murder of your people on their land by strangers because of cows is just absurd. May I ask if your family members were victims of murder because of loss of cows, will you com out to still justify it?
Even Buhari alluded to the fact that the genesis of the problem is land for cattle grazing yet you're here speaking nonsense.
Just think what you're saying for a moment. By your submission, Fulani herdsmen killed people in Benue for eight years because Ortom stole their cows?
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by damoobaba: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
hammerT:
PEOPLE WILL GO TO PRISON FOR RIGGING THIS ELECTION.

GO MARK THIS POST.

THEY HAVE MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA TO AVOID WAR.

SOMETHING WE COULD HAVE RESOLVED BY BALLOT, WE WILL NOW SETTLE WITH BULLET AND BOMBS

How many have gone to prison in the past?
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by luluman: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Interesting timesOrtom failed whole fully in Benue. PDP could have won until it broke up into factions. LP helped Tinubu become president. People were already tired of the APC. Votes that could have guaranteed the PDP a win was split with LP.
Correct!!
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by MrDoGood(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
How?
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Korelek(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:

The only sensible comment on this thread
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Nnaworo(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureFace1:

https://punchng.com/nigeriaelections2023-tinubu-triumphs-in-benue-with-310468-votes

Deduction and Elimination is what INEC is doing to Labour Results.
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Bbbwings: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
You want another fulani for 8years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) / US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections / Mutiu Okunola Attacked, Beaten For Destroying INEC Collation Center (Videos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.