Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin (90371 Views)

Tinubu Slams Ambode: "Ship Of Lagos State Was Heading In The Wrong Direction" / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out β€” Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Buckeyemedia1: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
handsomeyinka:

Court is open now.
You can go there yourself.

Oga Magistrate
High Court judge least qualification, na election matters.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by JohnBullMySon: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Governors rigged the 2023 elections
The main rigging occurred in the North.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Ruggedniggaone: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Everlastingson:

Let me remind you that God is still in heaven. I assure you that Tinubu will not rule Nigeria. Even if he is announced winner he will still not rule. Take it or leave it. But you will be alive to see what will happen.
Amen let wait and see
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Sonn(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Left for me, I just wish we forget about this atrocity committed by INEC and move on, let them do with NIGERIA whatever they want, because most of the oppressed don't even want to know that their futures are been destroyed, but it's very very unfair that in a country of over 200m people with 50% as CHRISTIANS' we would be having a PRESIDENT and his vice as Muslims, SENATE PRESIDENT' Muslim, SPEAKER of House' Muslim, CHEIF JUDGE of the Supreme Court' Muslim, how fair is this? but no wahala, we all are going to face whatever the outcome is. Congrats ASIWAJU, best wishes....
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Fawazzz: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
It looks suspect. Apc may not even still make 25 percent in rivers inspire of Wicked Wike
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Helgreenluv(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
DadaHammed:
Labour party faithfuls and agents all over Nigeria, please send evidence of rigging, ballot snatching and witness account to Labour party situation room and PCC.

Be calm. The mandate will be defended and stolen votes returned. No shaking.
You will still not meet the requirement from the North. Stop deceiving yourself Mr Peter Obi will NEVER rule this country
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by TrumpDonald2: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You are the one that needs to be conscious if you think everyone will go with your feelings.

The Labour party agent inflated the score
He was caught and corrected back

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You guys are very daft.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Hapuruchukwu(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
All these will change nothing,highest na to go the the supreme Court that overlooked electoral Acts and allowed Lawan to contest despite electoral Acts says otherwise,thiefnubuu will still be declared at the supreme Court and he will rule for 8 good years thanks to obidense movement I be pure Yoruba but thiefnubuu is no no for any sensible person we told you guys with or with no rigging Obi and Atiku contesting in a different party will never defeat rulling party but you no hear,anybody that try to constitute nuisance after election will be killed by soldiers and nothing will happen. The only people I pity are the igbo in Lagos,mc and his boys go do them shege for embarrassing their lord in Lagos

My guy I am Igbo and I must say that all you just said is correct. Your comment is just crystal clear and sincere.
All this things evidence compiling now, to me also, it doesn't matter and wouldn't change anything.

Noteworthy to mention that we NdΓ­gbo supported Obi not just because he is Igbo, But because amongst the 3 major contestants he the better evil.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Ournolly: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Billmos:
AnyanwuSilas:The crude election rigging in Rivers State under @GovWike hits a new low!

227 voted for
@NgLabour
was crudely cut to 27, with the remaining 200 then added to the APC's 17, giving them a "victory" of 217 votes in Oro-Igwe unit of Obio/Akpor LGA!

Did u check d total number of accreditated voters in dat results sheet? Before u scream blue murder,d corper an igbo corper who made a mistake or maybe want to add vote to obi latter realize dat those figure don't add up quickly adjust n there u are shouting rigging if u see rigging will u no?
Total valid votes - 265.
Check the figure from the vote cast and tell me if it doesn't correspond.
I do not blame you, son.
You are a typical agbado, most of you lost lack intelligence.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by DLuciano: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Emmy909:
You need handkerchief πŸ˜…
Did you pass WAEC at at all? If yes how?
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by fareed69(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
DadaHammed:
Labour party faithfuls and agents all over Nigeria, please send evidence of rigging, ballot snatching and witness account to Labour party situation room and PCC.

Be calm. The mandate will be defended and stolen votes returned. No shaking.

Story for the gods
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Amaggedon: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
jahsharon:
Meet us at the Court after swearing in of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
No body is going to be sworn as new president yet
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by stillme231: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
you will see how mc and his boys will be terrorising igbo with federal backing. Seem like you don't know what embarrassmet obi victory in Lagos will cause thiefnubuu and his thugs
mc is a nuisance, all that nonsense can only happy in Lagos because they are under lock and key, lagosians are foolish because they allow one old fool to be controlling Dem lmao . That nonsense can't happen in Benin... Mc oluomo him dey mad lmao . Until Lagos rise , Dem no go get sense.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by fareed69(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
jahsharon:

Yes O.
Let them go to the Judiciary.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Thegoodone13(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
All these one na campaign after election obidiense worked for thiefnubuu and his muslim muslim ticket victory by reducing Atiku votes let them reconduct election 5 times as long as Obi and Atiku are contesting on different party nothing will stop thiefnubuu from winning
. Is it bad if Atiku step down for Obi?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lol.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Apili: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Billmos:
AnyanwuSilas:The crude election rigging in Rivers State under @GovWike hits a new low!

227 voted for
@NgLabour
was crudely cut to 27, with the remaining 200 then added to the APC's 17, giving them a "victory" of 217 votes in Oro-Igwe unit of Obio/Akpor LGA!

Did u check d total number of accreditated voters in dat results sheet? Before u scream blue murder,d corper an igbo corper who made a mistake or maybe want to add vote to obi latter realize dat those figure don't add up quickly adjust n there u are shouting rigging if u see rigging will u no?
ozour look clearly at the hand writings and tell me if they are same
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by fareed69(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Softmirror:
LABOUR PARTY, A PARTY OF DELUDED FOLKS. A PEOPLE VERY DEEP IN SELF DECEPTION. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DECEIVE YOURSELVES FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT 4 YEARS. YOU SHOULD ALL BY NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS BY A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU grin

Don't mind them Dem no go hear.
Have gotover599 likes today alone .
If na before dem no go allow you contribute.
I stylishly left Naira Land for 5 months .
Now back fully
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by deyplay: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
jahsharon:
I can bet it with you, go and write it down. The sit is not meant for Tinubu
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by misano(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Softmirror:

grin LOL

I am half Bahamian, half Nigeria. But trust me Bahamas has more development than the most developed place in Nigeria.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by boxypane(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Even if it's true, how did he know it was Gov. Wike?
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by ProphetM0hammad: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You guys are very daft.
You are the dumb one cos you haven't proven anything.
You only brought a paper with a changed number
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by sukar886: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
jahsharon:
U r useless and hopeless, court kee you there
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by misano(m): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
deyplay:
I can bet it with you, go and write it down. The sit is not meant for Tinubu

Thank You. Tinubu is a waste of 4 years. Nigeria will likely call Buhari a good president within 100 days of Tinubu as President. Mark this post.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by pacesetting: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
You dey smoke? Wtf are you saying?
ProphetM0hammad:
This does not proof anything
Only the agents there can give for certainty what happened

What if it was LP that tried to rig and it was corrected to the actual score
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by onuman: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1630336649463726080

A governor who recently hired 140000 thugs paid from Rivers state coffers purposely to rig election.
Gov Wike has been fighting Rotimi Amaechi over political supremacy in Rivers state, Wike this time went above aboard - nearly berserk -in his presidential election fight.

Amaechi did his own in 2015 without much rancour. Wike shall be in jail soon, even if his choice presidential candidate who is mentally handicapped becomes president eventually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by bigcasava1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
what do expect from a cultist governor. With his gbomo mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by PoliteActivist: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
Well this is just in a PU
Can you show us more like how it’s done massively please

See denseness.
That is why it is called tip of the iceberg - the sample so blatant it is obvious. That after all the thuggery, intimidation,, and ballot manipulation, they still had to resort to this in the end!
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Softmirror: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
misano:

I am half Bahamian, half Nigeria. But trust me Bahamas has more development than the most developed place in Nigeria.

THAT IS THE REALITY OF LIFE. SOME MUST BE MORE DEVELOPED THAN OTHERS, IT ALL ABOUT PRIVILEGES. DON'T WORRY, WE HAVE NOW VOTED FOR A MAN THAT CAN TAKE NIGERIA TO A GREATER HEIGHT. I ONCE HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN BAHAMAS BUT I TURNED IT DOWN . grin
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Soulvein: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
APC engaged in mass rigging not only in Rivers state, the likes of Ogun, Oyo, Akwa-ibom, and other states had Labour Party votes massively reduced and the numbers added to that of APC.
In a particular instance, I was getting a very good update from Ogun State on the election day and Labour Party was sharing the numbers with APC in large proportions, only for INEC to release a manipulated result with a very low score for LP.
The absence of real loyal party agents for LP contributed to this problem as many of the adhoc agents were no where to be found at the crucial moments.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Softmirror: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Soulvein:
APC engaged in mass rigging not only in Rivers state, the likes of Ogun, Oyo, Akwa-ibom, and other states had Labour Party votes massively reduced and the numbers added to that of APC.

LOL grin
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by ProphetM0hammad: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
pacesetting:
You dey smoke? Wtf are you saying?
Can you prove what happened there?
The only thing there is change of scores, we don't know how or what happened.

Immediately you saw it, you went with your own narrative and expect us to believe it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / A Wounded Soldier Salutes The COAS On His Sick Bed -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.