Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. (5202 Views)

A Response To This Thread "The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwash / The Choir Girl And I / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by LikeAking: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
DonroxyII:
Religion is the Most beautiful phenomenon to have happened to Humanities if not for Religion we would be in perpetual Wars as seen in Animal Kingdom in NatGeoWild ....

Nevertheless, Some people(Pastors, Imams, Daddy GOs, Psychic, Sweet Mouths) are using Religion and Emotional Instability of People to Render them Sheeple in order to have cult followers to Be Scammed and Increased his Ministering .....

Simply Connect with Almighty Good-God of the Universes and Everything Therein Yourself as Those Prophets of God Did and Help Humanities as Much as You can Afford, You are Good to Go ....

U re an illiterate.
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by DonroxyII: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
LikeAking:

U re an illiterate.
Ignorance could have been a better word ... I could write and read so how would you conclude I'm "Illiterate"....

grin cheesy .... All this Nigerian little Children wouldn't respect their Ancestor grin ...

Oloshi Omo Jungle tongue
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
DonroxyII:
Ignorance could have been a better word ... I could write and read so how would you conclude I'm "Illiterate"....

grin cheesy .... All this Nigerian little Children wouldn't respect their Ancestor grin ...

Oloshi Omo Jungle tongue
So you also involve in violence here grin
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by DonroxyII: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So you also involve in violence here grin
Lol, That Boy no wan belief in God I gatz to show him Stuffs...

Hope u already planning on becoming second wife somewhere grin cheesy
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lol, That Boy no wan belief in God I gatz to show him Stuffs...

Hope u already planning on becoming second wife somewhere grin cheesy
It’s like you have a Ned for me grin

1 Like

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by JONSYN7154: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
ElAdonis:
I happen to be in the choir dept. in my church, i play drums not singing.

For the past two years that i've been in the choir, the ladies and young girls are being brainwashed regarding guys and men. To the extent no physical contact is allowed between opposite sex. It has gotten to the extent that if as a guy you can even sit beside a girl in the choir stand. Now that have caused some serious damages.

CASE STUDY.
Our choir mistress have joined the choir for more than 5yrs or so. She's is going to her late thirties(34) and she is still single. The pastor have been telling right from time not to have anything to do with a man, that her husband is abroad not in nigeria. The lady mumu follow, now she is 34 and unmarried, because she reject anyman that ask for her hand in marriage.

Right now, she's fed up with the whole thing, last sunday the pastor ordered all the choristers to fast and pray on her behalf for God to make her oversea husband locate her.

How do i advice her that prayer without work is fruitless?
just tell us you have eyes on her and we'll help you pray too.
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by ElAdonis: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Mate, We don't roll that way
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hmm, what a pity. If at her age, she is still listening to fake prophesies, then she might be under a spell, or a very dull woman who doesn't use her brains. You probably are younger than her, and I don't think it is your place to advise her about her relationship status. She definitely has friends, parents or family members who should give her advice.
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by JONSYN7154: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
ElAdonis:

Mate, We don't roll that way
Which way do you roll? 🤔🤔
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by TempmailNigga: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm, what a pity. If at her age, she is still listening to fake prophesies, then she might be under a spell, or a very dull woman who doesn't use her brains. You probably are younger than her, and I don't think it is your place to advise her about her relationship status. She definitely has friends, parents or family members who should give her advice.

see am. Pele o. nairaland local spokeswoman . Nairaland “likes” dey make you feel relevant and authoritative. but for real life you no get Life . hunger dey kill you. “Sub for me” dey squeeze out your toto oil. ofio dey your mouth edges go clean am

5 Likes

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Fiscus105(m): 5:21am On Mar 07, 2023
DonroxyII:
Religion is the Most beautiful phenomenon to have happened to Humanities if not for Religion we would be in perpetual Wars as seen in Animal Kingdom in NatGeoWild ....

Nevertheless, Some people(Pastors, Imams, Daddy GOs, Psychic, Sweet Mouths) are using Religion and Emotional Instability of People to Render them Sheeple in order to have cult followers to Be Scammed and Increased his Ministering .....

Simply Connect with Almighty Good-God of the Universes and Everything Therein Yourself as Those Prophets of God Did and Help Humanities as Much as You can Afford, You are Good to Go ....

Meanwhile, this is common in 3rd world countries, Africa and Arab, majority of clerics are in church and mosques bcoz of belly and not God's callings. Hence they manipulate followers to do their biddings.

1 Like

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Fiscus105(m): 5:26am On Mar 07, 2023
JONSYN7154:

You said it all, he is frustrating that he joined choristers in other to have free access to teenage girls but unfortunate for him, he couldn't see any one of them to devour after two solid years, hence he put his frustration on man of God.

If he has successfully sleep with one or two of them, the same person would also come here to bad mouth choirs o.
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by JONSYN7154: 7:03am On Mar 07, 2023
Don't the the man. He think he can fool us.
Fiscus105:

You said it all, he is frustrating that he joined choristers in other to have free access to teenage girls but unfortunate for him, he couldn't see any one of them to devour after two solid years, hence he put his frustration on man of God.

If he has successfully sleep with one or two of them, the same person would also come here to bad mouth choirs o.

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Fiscus105(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Don't mind the the man. He think he can fool us.

Is he man or teenager that his parents still feed, clothe and accommodate?

Instead for him to face his life squarely by asking God for divine intervention for him to succeed in life, he is doing aporoko about choir mistress.
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by JONSYN7154: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2023
Fiscus105:

Is he man or teenager that his parents still feed, clothe and accommodate?

Instead for him to face his life squarely by asking God for divine intervention for him to succeed in life, he is doing aporoko about choir mistress.
Na there type dey kom scatter choir.
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by NEFT023: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2023
I'm Olaniyi,am looking for a Muslim yoruba lady,naturally fair in complexion for a serious relationship leading to marriage.She should be between 23-29 of age and reside in Lagos, abule-egba,kola,ahmadiyah and iyana-ipaja area and it's environ,AA genotype.I am 34 yrs old,self employed and loving.If interested,pls call or chat(WhatsApp) me on 09065404595.
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
ElAdonis:
■ Our choir mistress have joined the choir for more than 5yrs or so. She's is going to her late thirties(34) and she is still single. The pastor have been telling right from time not to have anything to do with a man, that her husband is abroad not in nigeria. The lady mumu follow, now she is 34 and unmarried, because she reject anyman that ask for her hand in marriage. Right now, she's fed up with the whole thing, last sunday the pastor ordered all the choristers to fast and pray on her behalf for God to make her oversea husband locate her. How do i advice her that prayer without work is fruitless?
1. Advice her to come on Nairaland abeg! undecided

OP, i think it will be hard for you, an equally gullible religious sheeple to advice her in this, don't you think? undecided
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
■ Maybe the guy was planning is japa. But she wanted a ready made oversea. Or the pastor is shining her congo. And does not want competition. Some pastor will twist bible to favour them. Imagine telling women not to go with their husband to his church but to bring him to their church. To them every member is a tithe offering
Correction, ALL your pastors and mogs are predators and conmen. All you lot do in your churches has absolutely nothing to do with God or Jesus Christ, and many of them know this but are drunk with the fact that they have for themselves a tool by which they can control and delude you lot by hiding their lies behind the many mentions of God's name. undecided
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
ElAdonis:
No pastor can manipulate me like that o...
I am afraid you are mistaken. The fact that you attend his church means you already submit to his delusion. He may not be able to enter your own panties but he at least has access to your wallet, your relationships, and your time, all of them equally valuable resources when growing a business. undecided
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Is she educated?
Like that changes anything. Education does not keep one from falling for a con. undecided
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
ElAdonis:
mumu, na person wey dey follow "my daddy, my papa" na i wan advice?
No be the same "my daddy, my papa" you dey follow so? undecided
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
kiako:
■ Two points were raised here that are conflicting : one is them being brainwashed by telling them no contact with opposite sex; yet the choir mistress had "men coming for her" (which she rejected ). That isn't brainwashing cos finally men would still come from the untouchibg girls/ladies - its a good discipline then.
■ Meanwhile, the choir mistress was only being deceived to think hubby is abroad .... Such wicked deceit
1. What? She is being lied to that the only man she should accept is one with abroad connections. You no read that part? undecided

2. That's the brainwashing the OP was alluding to! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by kkins25(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hahah. Pastor is tieing down the girl for himself 🤣🤣.. What a patient son of a bytch...
They like to pray on naive girls and women who are desperate for marriage..
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by pansophist(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
The rule of the game is always the same regardless of your age, gender, religion, status, wealth and whatsoever. And it's that if you're dumb in this life, you'll suffer until either of the two happens to you.

Either you die, or you wise up. It's that simple. I didn't create the rules, just explaining it. It's even in the Bible that "my people suffer for lack of knowledge". Her issue is not the pastor, it's her for being foolish.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of Relationship Advice With A Yoruba Man / 16 Girls Get Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated In A Public Swimming Pool / I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.