Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. (5183 Views)

A Response To This Thread "The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwash / The Choir Girl And I / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by ElAdonis: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
I happen to be in the choir dept. in my church, i play drums not singing.

For the past two years that i've been in the choir, the ladies and young girls are being brainwashed regarding guys and men. To the extent no physical contact is allowed between opposite sex. It has gotten to the extent that if as a guy you can even sit beside a girl in the choir stand. Now that have caused some serious damages.

CASE STUDY.
Our choir mistress have joined the choir for more than 5yrs or so. She's is going to her late thirties(34) and she is still single. The pastor have been telling right from time not to have anything to do with a man, that her husband is abroad not in nigeria. The lady mumu follow, now she is 34 and unmarried, because she reject anyman that ask for her hand in marriage.

Right now, she's fed up with the whole thing, last sunday the pastor ordered all the choristers to fast and pray on her behalf for God to make her oversea husband locate her.

How do i advice her that prayer without work is fruitless?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
ElAdonis:

For the past two years that i've been in the choir, the ladies and young girls are being brainwashed regarding guys and men. To the extent no physical contact is allowed between opposite sex. It has gotten to the extent that if as a guy you can even sit beside a girl in the choir stand. Now that have caused some serious damages.

CASE STUDY.
Our choir mistress have joined the choir for more than 5yrs or so. She's is going to her late thirties(34) and she is still single. The pastor have been telling right from time not to have anything to do with a man, that her husband is abroad not in nigeria. The lady mumu follow, now she is 34 and unmarried, because she reject anyman that ask for her hand in marriage.

Right now, she's fed up with the whole thing, last sunday the pastor ordered all the choristers to fast and pray on her behalf for God to make her oversea husband locate her.

Maybe the guy was planning is japa. But she wanted a ready made oversea. Or the pastor is shining her congo. And does not want competition.

Some pastor will twist bible to favour them. Imagine telling women not to go with their husband to his church but to bring him to their church.

To them every member is a tithe offering

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by illicit(m): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
That pastor is fvcking her

He wants no competition

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by siofra(f): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
😹😹😹

Let her keep waiting on the Lord.

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by ElAdonis: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Maybe the guy was planning is japa. But she wanted a ready made oversea. Or the pastor is shining her congo. And does not want competition.

Some pastor will twist bible to favour them. Imagine telling women not to go with their husband to his church but to bring him to their church.

To them every member is a tithe offering
No pastor can manipulate me like that o...
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Goldendick: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
illicit:
That pastor is fvcking her them.

He wants no competition

Yep!I just fixed your post

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Smartguyboy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
ElAdonis:

CASE STUDY.

Is she educated?

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by ElAdonis: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Is she educated?
Yeah, she works as a clerk

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Savedday2: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bros, no need for advice. Of what use is a useless evening newspaper? If Dem say make you marry her, u go gree?

Leave that 34years old evening newspaper make the pastor continue they chop her dirty kpekus!

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by ElAdonis: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Savedday2:
Bros, no need for advice. Of what use is a useless evening newspaper? If Dem say make you marry her, u go gree?

Leave that 34years old evening newspaper make the pastor continue they chop her dirty kpekus!
vawulencepromax grin
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by SIONKPO1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
abeg share her number and Location

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Lifewasgood: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
ElAdonis:

Not everyone that's a graduate is educated or as 2baba put am "too be civilised is not by being educated", they failed to learn about life but only learnt the course they came to study and attended fellowship, which is not supposed to be so. A normal thinking human suppose don know say pastor prophesy get k-leg and where them take segregate women and men for any bible gathering.

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by ElAdonis: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
SIONKPO1:
abeg share her number and Location
Marriage or you wan chop your own

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Roon9(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
ElAdonis:

CASE STUDY.

Learn to mind your business bro. If you really care about her you'd tell her all these things you spilled here rather than acting like a bitchass neega

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by ElAdonis: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Roon9:

Learn to mind your business bro. If you really care about her you'd tell her all these things you spilled here rather than acting like a bitchass neega
mumu, na person wey dey follow "my daddy, my papa" na i wan advice?

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Smartguyboy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
ElAdonis:

She’s a fool .
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Roon9(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
ElAdonis:

mumu, na person wey dey follow "my daddy, my papa" na i wan advice?

Obviously you are still a teenager. I won't engage you

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by ElAdonis: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Roon9:

Obviously you are still a teenager. I won't engage you
ok suh!

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by SIONKPO1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
ElAdonis:

Marriage or you wan chop your own
I wanna Advice her.
The problem so many Believers have is. That they fear their Pastors more than their parents and GOD.
You see them stand up when their pastor walks towards them,even if it's 100times but don't do that to their earthly father.
Study the words to make thyself approved

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Jokerman(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Overseas husband πŸ˜… 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜…
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by VawulenceProMax: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
ElAdonis:

vawulencepromax grin
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Goodlady(f): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
siofra:
😹😹😹

Let her keep waiting on the Lord.
She should just endure for 6 more year to reach a round figure of 40.

Her pastor is suspicious.
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
ElAdonis:

CASE STUDY.

Two points were raised here that are conflicting : one is them being brainwashed by telling them no contact with opposite sex; yet the choir mistress had "men coming for her" (which she rejected ).

That isn't brainwashing cos finally men would still come from the untouchibg girls/ladies - its a good discipline then.

Meanwhile, the choir mistress was only being deceived to think hubby is abroad .... Such wicked deceit
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by Kodak9(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Goldendick:

Yep!I just fixed your post
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣I wan die for here
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by DonroxyII: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
ElAdonis:

CASE STUDY.

That pastor has destroyed her ... even if she managed to get a Man she wouldn't know how to manage a Man that's the problem with Most Moralists and Spiritualists.....

Moralists live in Extremism world of Idealism not normal practical realities!

Spiritualists live in world of Extra-Human ....

Both leads to Chronic Depressions and mental Dilapidations because You are not living with Your Fellow human !

Make i dey listen to Buju Gwagwalada in Peace
Q

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by LikeAking: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Abeg drop dia number.
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by LikeAking: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
DonroxyII:
That pastor has destroyed her ... even if she managed to get a Man she wouldn't know how to manage a Man that's the problem with Most Moralists and Spiritualists.....

Moralists live in Extremism world of Idealism not normal practical realities!

Spiritualists live in world of Extra-Human ....

Both leads to Chronic Depressions and mental Dilapidations because You are not living with Your Fellow human !

Make i dey listen to Buju Gwagwalada in Peace
Q

Nice one.

As u have noted. Religion is the cause of all our problems.. How come it's the church goers who are the poorest and sadest.

A reason I let the church and became a realist..

Church doctrines or religious doctrines can't bring any positive outcome in the real world for it's members.

Just be a human.

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by LikeAking: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jokerman:
Overseas husband πŸ˜… 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜…

Truly she God has kept a husband working in shell overseas. I Sabi d man sef..
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by ElAdonis: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
kiako:

Two points were raised here that are conflicting : one is them being brainwashed by telling them no contact with opposite sex; yet the choir mistress had "men coming for her" (which she rejected ).

That isn't brainwashing cos finally men would still come from the untouchibg girls/ladies - its a good discipline then.

Meanwhile, the choir mistress was only being deceived to think hubby is abroad .... Such wicked deceit
The first part is refering to young girls that are not of marriage age(those bf gf stuff)...... The other part he is a suitor, but papa "prophesy" made her to reject him/them
Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by faceLAGOS: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
I 8 churching girls with so much passion

They sabi pretend die.

And their life don spoil finish.

Thanks to the pastor & choir master.

Re: The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. by DonroxyII: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
LikeAking:

Nice one.

As u have noted. Religion is the cause of all our problems.. How come it's the church goers who are the poorest and sadest.

A reason I let the church and became a realist..

Church doctrines or religious doctrines can't bring any positive outcome in the real world for it's members.

Just be a human.
Religion is the Most beautiful phenomenon to have happened to Humanities if not for Religion we would be in perpetual Wars as seen in Animal Kingdom in NatGeoWild ....

Nevertheless, Some people(Pastors, Imams, Daddy GOs, Psychic, Sweet Mouths) are using Religion and Emotional Instability of People to Render them Sheeple in order to have cult followers to Be Scammed and Increased his Ministering .....

Simply Connect with Almighty Good-God of the Universes and Everything Therein Yourself as Those Prophets of God Did and Help Humanities as Much as You can Afford, You are Good to Go ....

What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" / Open And Insult This Girl!!! (pix) / Hilarious Photo: Ladies Be Sincere, What Would You Do In This Situation???

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53