Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life (66726 Views)

Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by TruthsFM: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Good decisions here. Tinubu ti lule. The election will be declared inconclusive
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by kpompey: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Not everyone is a tribal bigot. The Yorubas and those from other ethnic groups who voted Peter Obi did so I I believe because they see him as the right candidate with the the right programs and manifesto coupled with the requisite character, competence and credibility to take this country dire sickly country of ours out of the present predicaments. They also did because they believe in equity, fairness and justice.
In the same vein, those influencial Igbos like governor David Umahi, governor Hope Uzodinma, senator Orji Uzo Kalu, former governor Chimaroke Nnamadi, their numerous foot soldiers and others who refused to support Peter Obi their kinsman reputed to be a competent man of integrity but rather supported and voted Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu despite that he is Yoruba and a Muslim did so because of their own reasons.
We cannot all be supporters of Barabas when there is a Jesus on the basis of premordial ethnic and religious sentiments. When things go well, everyone gains irrespective of tribe or religion and when things go back everyone suffers irrespective of tribe or religion.
So the detribalized omoluabi Yorubas who voted Peter Obi should be commended not vilified.
Thank you.
God bless Nigeria.
We should set the record straight, if there is Barnabas, then it is Peter Obi. Antecedent are there to judge. Obi himself live in the Lagos build by Tinubu . And if the acclaimed Godfathers are working for Tinubu, and yet he had 980 in Anambra, 4487 in enugu and other ipob states, then I urge you to go for a health check up, because something must be wrong somewhere. I served in the east, and I know what these guys are capable of doing. Even, if Tinubu will lose the election, the margin will not be 1 million to 850000, talkless of 980. More so, in the whole of Anambra and other eastern state, maybe we should assume that only party agents voted Tinubu, because it is explicit that Labour Party (LP) are Pot calling kettle black. They didn't rig, they wrote convenient values that they felt is enough to give them victory. After which, they went to incite youths of other state against their aspirants through lies and deceit. They were dragging Tinubu for refusing to talk endsars campaign, but they never asked Peter Obi why he ordered the killing of several youths in the Akwuzu sars campaign. They voted Obi, obi and Obi, but if you vote your aspirant in your own state, they call you bigot. Labour Party is a scam, our youth are remorse, and now they know who is playing the tribal war. They know those who wanted to destroy Nigeria after using dubious means to develop their selfish region. I congratulate the in coming president , President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. This is a victory for true Nigerians and a victory well deserved
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by FireUpNow(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
My own be say make the president wey dey come just arrange this country. I nor care if na BAT, Obi or Atiku. Make h just work on the mistakes PMB did. I don yarn my own. Who rigging favour make he enter
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Hoist: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
dalass:

This free and fair election... Is it the one where we saw a female Obidient Youth corp lady changing APC to LP in a polling unit at Lagos. Oshiomole caught another Obidient buying votes, another old man being slapped out of a voting centre because he voted APC in South East and young little girls with PVC who just voted Obi?! grin

The list goes on and on but I stop here. If this election is not transparent, Labour Party is as much to blame as APC and PDP!

So anyone aggrieved should go to court with evidence and stop threatening people's lives over the personal ambition of politicians and tribal sentiments! undecided

Unfortunately this time, majority of the masses are the court. That futile cycle has taken us nowhere since 1999. I bet you, this election will determine our fate as a nation, and I LOVE IT.
PS: Hope you know there's another lacuna in your fraudulent constitution about winning FCT? I can hear people saying, come declare winner make we see. Hopefully, you get my message now. Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Tribal: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2023

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Katcall: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Felabrity:
I didn't sleep till 3am because of this, I was surfing polling units by polling units
but how were they able to upload the original results after rigging?
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Doracity82(m): 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
searchng4love:

See them protest and get shot pointblank range
Igbos will not even start the protest. I trusted my people... We don't have time. We have been eating before the meeting. And we pay our bills all by ourselves.
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by searchng4love: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Doracity82:
Igbos will not even start the protest. I trusted my people... We don't have time. We have been eating before the meeting. And we pay our bills all by ourselves.
Please do...
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by machoboss: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Skyfornia:
The system in place in this country will never allow us get it right..

It's not about the people but about the system.. if you bring Obama down to Nigeria as president, he will still flop, likewise if you take Buhari to America, he will perform well.. cause of the system in place.

If we can change the system, we will get it right

The ultimate question is that; Are the people not the system?
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by princeade86(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
adabaraabdul:
why don't you use contistutional means to judge this man. This is emotional judgement. Not fair. He is actually scared for the life of his family, just because he's carrying out a national assignment. Not fair bro.
his not carrying any national assignment sir, but obeying wike order. Wike should provide him d security. How can u manipulate people's wish. Is bad na. Let be sincere. No peace for d wicked.
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by olaniyi263: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
See them ipob miscreantsSee them ipob miscreants...
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by eben97: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=adecz post=121339570]

E no go pass say na Wike dey warn am say they must not announce PDP as winner in Rivers State❗️❗️
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by dalass(f): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hoist:

Unfortunately this time, majority of the masses are the court. That futile cycle has taken us nowhere since 1999. I bet you, this election will determine our fate as a nation, and I LOVE IT.
PS: Hope you know there's another lacuna in your fraudulent constitution about winning FCT? I can hear people saying, come declare winner make we see. Hopefully, you get my message now. Nigeria is a failed state.

The headless majority can't be allowed to be the judge. It will just be like End Sars protests where even the leaders quit because it went haywire and taken over by hoodlums. The situation in SE where UGM and some IPOBians became judge and jury dealt a lot of blows to legit business transactions and killed some innocent people yet Kanu is still in prison!

Jungle justice when it starts is a wildfire that can consume anyone especially loved and innocent ones.

Anyone tired of the country as a failed state can go elsewhere. War within a country never does any good. Let's still have faith in the courts and then the courts can order a rerun, or whatever they seem fit. It is always wrong to take laws into our hands please.
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by kpompey: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jayneck:
try another gimmick this one is not working again. Suffer no dey tire u?

Peter Obi will be the true definition of suffering for Nigerians, while Tinubu will allievate it. Those who voted him for 8 years as governor in Anambra are seriously regreting now. They are either in europe/malaysia as drug lords, or the other biz women do for survival. The ones in Nigeria are congesting Tinubu Lagos or Anambra killing themselves. Hope is here. Tinubu will do well, I am very sure.
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by GreyLaw(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
buzmanjohn:

https://punchng.com/breaking-collation-officer-suspends-rivers-result-announcement-over-threats-to-life/

Oga you will indeed die if you participated in the rigging either passively or actively. You will indeed die. Heaven and earth are against you so stop complaining.
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by GreyLaw(m): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
kpompey:

Peter Obi will be the true definition of suffering for Nigerians, while Tinubu will allievate it. Those who voted him for 8 years as governor in Anambra are seriously regreting now. They are either in europe/malaysia as drug lords, or the other biz women do for survival. The ones in Nigeria are congesting Tinubu Lagos or Anambra killing themselves. Hope is here. Tinubu will do well, I am very sure.

Shame on you for waking up to write nonsense. Your hope is in a man who never condemned the killingsnof your fathers and mothers in SW villages. Your hope is in a man whom everything about him is fraudulent. Your standards are low but I won't blame you because you are as criminal and fraudulent as he is for like begets like.
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Skyfornia:

It's not about the people but about the system.. if you bring Obama down to Nigeria as president, he will still flop, likewise if you take Buhari to America, he will perform well.. cause of the system in place.

Yet Nigerian leaders are holding A Man With Solution in hostage.

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by DMerciful(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
System does not operate itself. People should be held accountable
Skyfornia:

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by VULCAN(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
You were doing well till you said "if you take Buhari to America, he will perform well."

That tells me two things.

You have never been to America and you must be a mediocre also for you not to be able to recognise another mediocre.

Skyfornia:

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Tataffo: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
One million calls grin,shey you dey whine me ni
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by kpompey: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
GreyLaw:

Shame on you for waking up to write nonsense. Your hope is in a man who never condemned the killingsnof your fathers and mothers in SW villages. Your hope is in a man whom everything about him is fraudulent. Your standards are low but I won't blame you because you are as criminal and fraudulent as he is for like begets like.

Thank you for the compliment. But check the Nigerian crime rate, all over the world. One tribe is predominant ..Igbo. On one of my visit to Thailand, I was surprised when the police were talking about the igbos and their criminal records. So you have an international recognition already, and other tribes are learning from you. Part of your criminal achievement was displayed in the ongoing election. After gathering votes from other states through incitement and 2 billion naira for some Pentecostal pastors. You started massive rigging in your area. We know you are bittered tribe, but take heart, succour is here.Ashiwaju tide....Tinubu is here.
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by prophetfire: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
vadeses:
Tinubu will never be my president

JAPA mode activated
. Go and Mark it. Tinubu will not be sworn in as president of Nigeria.
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by shimolv: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2023

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Benemond(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Skyfornia:

Oga, is not a matter of system. Is majorly about doing the right thing. Remove greed and selfishness, Nigeria will start working.
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by felibrain: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Here's an audio of Wike threatening them with death.

https://fb.watch/iZLA0pvf7a/
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
vadeses:
Tinubu will never be my president

JAPA mode activated
who cares
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
prophetfire:
. Go and Mark it. Tinubu will not be sworn in as president of Nigeria.
really?
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by DARLYNBOI: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
kpompey:
Yoruba lads supporting LP should learn from the igbos. They are not sincere with democracy. They are being blindfolded by their selfish interest. Yoruba and Hausa voted the three tribes, but they voted Peter Obi alone. Obi recorded over a million vote in Anambra, Atiku less than 5000 and Tinubu 980. Are we saying there are no Yoruba's and Hausa's in the east. Yet, our brothers connived with them to call us bigot. Use your head , LP is a scam,they are not interested in the unity of Nigerians but instead power to enrich their region and destroy Nigeria. Only LP will do this. I am 100% sure , bad losers.

You are a bloody liar and a pure tribalistic person....Beru olorun aseda now.

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by BEDMON1900: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Skyfornia:

Best analysis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54