Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) (7514 Views)

Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by siofra(f): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
So I was going through a hook-up site (coderuns) out of curiosity since everyone has been talking about it here in the romance section.

I immediately recognized Mr. Jeromestarks profile. Hmm...these redpillers are number one in embarrassing themselves.

In case you're a woman with "nice battacks and virgin genítalia" undecided jeromestarks is available for you.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by Strangebuttrue(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
If I get you right, the meaning I can give to what you typed is that you are into hookup and people can get you on that site (shame)

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by Cypress042(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Why not come straight and shoot your shot
?

Stop beating around the bush and show confidence, we all on nairaland are adults sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by jeromestarks: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
siofra:
So I was going through a hook-up site (coderuns) out of curiosity since everyone has been talking about it here in the romance section.

I immediately recognized Mr. Jeromestarks profile. Hmm...these redpillers are number one in embarrassing themselves.

In case you're a woman with "nice battacks and virgin genítalia" undecided jeromestarks is available for you.

Sweetheart, that's not me🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by jeromestarks: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Strangebuttrue:
If I get you right, the meaning I can give to what you typed is that you are into hookup and people can get you on that site (shame)
You're smart. You quickly decode her message.
One bottle of chilled COVID 19 for you.

9 Likes

Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by jeromestarks: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
But this girl is funny ooo🤣.
Nairaland shaaa.
If no be say I dey Abia, I for locate you and break your head.🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
siofra:

You want there out of curiosity... well-done. Mandam curiosity.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by WantsandMore: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You want there out of curiosity... well-done. Mandam curiosity.
You no for like sprinkle her with one of your false prophecy ?
Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by Strangebuttrue(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
jeromestarks:

You're smart. You quickly decode her message.
One bottle of chilled COVID 19 for you.
thanks but no thanks

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
siofra:

You're right. Only someone like him will have this on his profile. Virgin Instruments indeed

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by DMCA: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Siofra how many hookups you don get for the site? Abi you no tell them say you get Battacks and kpekus gen!talia? cool
Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
siofra:

So what where you curious about. wink

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by BeanX(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
siofra:

We both know that u are into hook-ups
Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
It proves nothing.
If you google CodeTemplar, you will some profiles on some other websites different from Nairaland. That's the handiwork of malicious entities here. Mostly diabolical stalkers.
Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by osmosis101(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
To the OP

GET JOB YOUNG LADY.... Get somtin dat will make u busy.....i neva appreciate any of ur post.
Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by Katcall: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You're right. Only someone like him will have this on his profile. Virgin Instruments indeed
you know, i've always dreamt of eating your pussy
Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by Meedon: 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Chai

😢 😢

RIP English.
Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by Nerdified: 12:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Are you guys not seeing that she wants people to log into the site and check it out. Hereby generating traffic for the owner, guys use una head. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by Brandiebird: 1:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Imagine looking like that, writing like that, and thinking you have options. 🥱

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by imagrg(m): 4:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Wetin you go do for colderuns my dear?
I for like date you sha because my preek too big for all the tight toto wen e dey force itself enter. I wan try something wider and more elastic like your own.

Get?

I dey coderuns..hala me make we connect. I go blow hell out of your kpekus to reset your brain.
Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 5:00am On Mar 01, 2023
RIP English! grin
Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by Drsnives(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Curiosity indeed..
Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
siofra:

Apply na, ein go fit you.

#MatchMadeInHeaven
Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by Cinema4d: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
siofra:

You two will make a beautiful couple
Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by jeromestarks: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Cinema4d:

You two will make a beautiful couple
That is different from Balablu, blu, bulaba... Bala Blu.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by Illegal1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wetin u fyn go there?
Re: I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2023
Katcall:
you know, i've always dreamt of eating your pussy

Only mad people say stuff like this to random people on the internet undecided

Don't mention me again, please

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Loves You / How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad / Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.