Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander (1528 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
So the thread below was the reason I reached out to him. If you check his profile, you'd see that he's been very active conducting business on the platform. This was what gave me the courage to reach out to him to ask him how I could get my hands on CBD oil.

I reached out to him, and he said hell get back to me. After subsequent callings, he told me he only had a who's a friend (Older than himself, a professional) who knows about the work of the oil and how best to get the undiluted and most effective one.

So on the day, (Friday) he told me the man was with him, so he gave him (the friend) his phone so we could talk. So we talked, and the guy was like saying,id pay 5k for the oil, and then 2500 for the courier service.

What I observed about this wretched scammer was his very thick accent which made it very difficult to make out what he was saying. Another thing is he was too much in a hurry to ask for money,, he was like it's not about the money, because I know Victor, I won't be charging you, bladibla, we just want the glory of God to shine in your life, we can only do our best, but it's God who heals.

I have to admit the way the idiot was calling God was beginning to piss me off. Well, I trusted Mr Victor (so I thought), I sent the man the money. I thanked mr Victor and the man promised he would waybill it first thing tomorrow morning, (being Saturday) he just needs to find a transport company that night. I had my doubts, but I waved it off.

1 Share

Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by Truvelisback(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
It Bleeped.
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hope you are not the scammer here
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Maybe he barred your call
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Good evening guys.

Please yall do me a favour. Please try both numbers if it'll ring.

I'll fill you guys in on the details in a moment. Both of their lines are switched off at my end. cry sad
Ghen ghen ghen e dun happen....... thunder go fire buhari inshallah amin

Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by ruggedboych: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
CauserOfMigrain:
his alt is BigCowH0rn aka bigcowhorn aka ruggedboych very notorious criminal

You're the real criminal and a scammer

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
CauserOfMigrain:
his alt is BigCowH0rn aka bigcowhorn aka ruggedboych very notorious criminal
have you tried both numbers?
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Senomi:

Ghen ghen ghen e dun happen....... thunder go fire buhari inshallah amin
did you try the digits?
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
SarutobiEky:
did you try the digits?
It ain't connecting, dm @chatinent he might help track the numbers
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by Peterkalio(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Instead of you going around scamming people,
Come join me in Agricultural Exportation
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Senomi:

It ain't connecting, dm @chatinent he might help track the numbers
I no get money. Na my last money I give those fools. I need others to try both numbers, then I'll post his moniker here. I still can't believe he scammed me.
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
SarutobiEky:
I no get money. Na my last money I give those fools. I need others to try both numbers, then I'll post his moniker here. I still can't believe he scammed me.
Which business wey una do? There's honestly nothing u can do unless you go try track the person, else ur money don go be that
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Believe the post at your own peril..only a blockhead would call those numbers.. grin grin

No explanation..no evidence.. and you want people to believe that balderdash up there huh..keep deceiving yourself..

Who even cares if you get scammed for crying out loud..? undecided
Keep deceiving yourself..you either post the whole story with evidence or you keep whining around.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Senomi:

Which business wey una do? There's honestly nothing u can do unless you go try track the person, else ur money don go be that
I no do business with these thieves. I wanted to buy cannabis oil for an ailment. Make I reach house sha..i go drop the guy username
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Believe the post at your own peril..only a blockhead would call those numbers.. grin grin

No explanation..no evidence.. and you want people to believe that balderdash up there huh..keep deceiving yourself..

Who even cares if you get scammed for crying out loud..? undecided
Keep deceiving yourself..you either post the whole story with evidence or you keep whining around.. cheesy
smh. It is well.
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
SarutobiEky:
smh. It is well.
How do you feel getting scammed huh?
That was how I felt yesterday when you called me using derogatory words at me..
WoundedLamb here is karma dealing with the boy who said he was only kidding.. undecided

Now deal with your problems and stop bringing them online..you were so comfortable stepping on my nerves calling me awkward and insultive names..how do you feel now?
cry
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How do you feel getting scammed huh?
That was how I felt yesterday when you called me using derogatory words at me..
WoundedLamb here is karma dealing with the boy who said he was only kidding.. undecided

Now deal with your problems and stop bringing them online..you were so comfortable stepping on my nerves calling me awkward and insultive names..how do you feel now?
cry
when did I ever insult you? All I did was banter. Me calling you gay is just banter. I don't even mean it. No be me dey call you my nigga? Haba. This is no joking matter. I have the evidence of the transaction on my small phone.
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
It Bleeped.
okay sir. Ill update you guys soon
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Hope you are not the scammer here
I don't know what to say to you, honestly.
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mmadu2:
Maybe he barred your call
is that why it's saying switched off?
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
SarutobiEky:
when did I ever insult you? All I did was banter. Me calling you gay is just banter. I don't even mean it. No be me dey call you my nigga? Haba. This is no joking matter. I have the evidence of the transaction on my small phone.
But you kept saying it over and over again even tho I tried my best to ignore you..and you also quoted me saying I enjoy the sight of women being raped .. undecided

You were very careless with your words which was a very big mistake.. next time you don't lay false accusations on people all in the name of jokes..that wasn't a joke..you were bent on humiliating and ridiculing me all cos of what I stand for on here..
Is this how you go around harassing homosexuals and women all in the name of joke?
I don't even know what to say to you anymore.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But you kept saying it over and over again even tho I tried my best to ignore you..and you also quoted me saying I enjoy the sight of women being raped .. undecided

You were very careless with your words which was a very big mistake.. next time you don't lay false accusations on people all in the name of jokes..that wasn't a joke..you were bent on humiliating and ridiculing me all cos of what I stand for on here..
Is this how you go around harassing homosexuals and women all in the name of joke?
I don't even know what to say to you anymore.. cry cry

Oya no vex my guy. My apologies. I deeply regret my actions, although I meant no harm. Forgive me biko, I'm not a bad person sad
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
SarutobiEky:
I don't know what to say to you, honestly.

Just tell me why you said the numbers are switched off when they are not, is it a ploy to get our contacts?
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Just tell me why you said the numbers are switched off when they are not, is it a ploy to get our contacts?
the person I sent money gan gan e number no dey go. The 0818 number. the second man's (the naira lander who referred him) number is going, but he's not picking.
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
SarutobiEky:
is that why it's saying switched off?

Ok then its not barred
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

I am taking my time to investigate because the man involved in this mess is a reputable person.

As I was drafting this message, he called me. Asked me to call him back
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mmadu2:

Ok then its not barred
okay.
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by SarutobiEky(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Okay. Guys I just got off the phone with the person (Nairalander)who recommended the man who sells the oil, the first number. He says he would get back to me. He wants to reach the guy. So let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
SarutobiEky:
I am taking my time to investigate because the man involved in this mess is a reputable person.

As I was drafting this message, he called me. Asked me to call him back

Cool, two of you should sort yourselves out.
Re: Help!!! I've been scammed by a relatively popular Nlander by Gravatar: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Good evening guys.

Please yall do me a favour. Please try both numbers if it'll ring.

I'll fill you guys in on the details in a moment. Both of their lines are switched off at my end.

Just passing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Do This For A Living? / A Step In The Right Direction / Two Sisters Go Naked On Highway As They Fight Over A Man - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.