Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa (1062 Views)

19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money / 5 Things You Will Miss When You β€˜japa’ From Nigeria / Planning To Japa...read This. (2) (3) (4)

SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Kelechi009: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT

It obvious that Tinubu has won the election by rigging, if you're in the family section & you're contemplating Japa-ing (leaving Nigeria), It is time to resume your plans. If you're a lady & you have one yeye boy in the Diaspora(Even Ghana) toasting you before, It is time to resume the process, Just message the boy & say "hey baby, it has been a while & I have missed you grin". Time to leave Nigeria, don't worry when you leave you can seek for divorce later on. As for guys, please go & sell your properties & Japa, gather some money. if you have an overweight old white girlfriend in America, It is time to profess your love & tell her she is most beautiful thing in the world, don't say I didn't do anything for you in these period. 2 words are enough for the wise.

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by sat70: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kelechi009:
SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT

It obvious that Tinubu has won the election by rigging, if you're in the family section & you're contemplating Japa-ing (leaving Nigeria), It is time to resume your plans. If you're a lady & you have one yeye boy in the Diaspora(Even Ghana) toasting you before, It is time to resume the process, Just message the boy & say "hey baby, it has been a while & I have missed you grin". Time to leave Nigeria, don't worry when you leave you can seek for divorce later on. As for guys, please go & sell your properties & Japa, gather some money. if you have an overweight old white girlfriend in America, It is time to profess your love & tell her she is most beautiful thing in the world, don't say I didn't do anything for you in these period.
Go and give your money to the needy coz your visa will be denied. Commit suicide now and be free.
Yeye Yahoo boy.

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Kelechi009: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
sat70:

Go and give your money to the needy coz your visa will be denied. Commit suicide now and be free.
Yeye Yahoo boy.

Me wey don enter Ghana, nobody is denying my Visa. I have left Nigeria for you guys.

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by kogi2010: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
congratulation Jagaban in every rumor there is element of truth. jagaban we love u

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by sat70: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kelechi009:

Me wey don enter Ghana, nobody is denying my Visa. I have left Nigeria for you guys.
ahhhh, bros hafa life for Ghana. The place dey alright?
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Kelechi009: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
sat70:
ahhhh, bros hafa life for Ghana. The place dey alright?

E make sense, cost of living is a bit higher but standard of life is way better than Nigeria in every way.

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Richy4(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
If that is the case, then the number of 'Shakara' that will be meted on Nigerians in various Embassies and consulate offices by other countries is just loading...

You might not be surprised if Chad or Somalia puts a strict standard rules on Nigerians aspiring to visit their countries πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸΊπŸΎ

It's a new Dawn.. congratulations Nigeria... You have done it again πŸ₯‚πŸ‘ΏπŸ•―️🐌
I even heard that Nigeria has been Grey Listed.. it never rains but it pours sad

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by sat70: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kelechi009:

E make sense, cost of living is a bit higher but standard of life is way better than Nigeria in every way.
Bros na why person like Jagaban suppose dey dey Rin show. Everywhere go soon set. I fit enter Ghana without VISA

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oh calm down. Tinubu will be a good president. If he's wicked, God will touch his heart to be good. Just pray and fast. It's only shettima i am scared but miracle no dey tire Jesus. Don't japa, Nigeria will be great again. Have hope

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Kelechi009: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Oh calm down. Tinubu will be a good president. If he's wicked, God will touch his heart to be good. Just pray and fast. It's only shettima i am scared but miracle no dey tire Jesus. Don't japa, Nigeria will be great again. Have hope

Lmao, get ready to marry Agbero as your lovely wedded wife. Agbero would also soon be Governor of Lagos state and be collecting peoples wife. Better japa now because even your tech job. Tinubu will be collecting 70 percent as tax.

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kelechi009:

Lmao, get ready to marry Agbero as your lovely wedded wife. Agbero would also soon be Governor of Lagos state and be collecting peoples wife. Better japa now because even your tech job. Tinubu will be collecting 70 percent as tax.

Well worst come to o worst I change my name to Yoruba and marry a Yoruba lady. grin grin

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Gerrard59(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Point of correction, Tinubu won because modafvckers believed Peter Obi can win a national election. The deluded monkeys said he would win Southern Nigeria, yet could not win any state outside Lagos (for obvious reasons) in the SW, and lost states in the south south. As long as Peter Obi stayed in LP, he was going to lose. I predicted this and OP was one of those screaming Obi would win. Let come and win na.

As for japa, I predicted it would rise once Tinubu wins the election, which he has done. The best time to get a ten-year-old passport is now. If Obidients like, let them be as deluded when they read my message.

Tinubu deserves to win anyway. He played his cards very well.

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by SeaTrade(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
If you were useless under Buhari,you will still be useless under Obi .No government is responsible for your failure ,your brain no just reach.
No president can save you from self induced failures you don't want to take responsibility for .
And also if you failed in Nigeria,90% chance that you will fail abroad too,an even harder,highly competitive system ready to pounce on your airhead as soon as you step out of their heated airports and start wondering aimlessly.
Only the very best migrant brains end up carving an impressive niche for themselves there,the bulk of them(like obidients for instance) end up in warehouses after giving the best 30years of their lives to the system,and gets saved by weak exchange rates on their way back home for retirement to be able to afford a semi finished bungalow.
I'd be honest with you,this will most likely be your fate @Op if you don't grow a brain of your own and imbibe hardwork,discipline,strategic thinking,resilience and delayed gratification into your list of strong points .
Lizard for naija can never turn to crocodile abroad,

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Kelechi009: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Gerrard59:
Point of correction, Tinubu won because modafvckers believed Peter Obi can win a national election. The deluded monkeys said he would win Southern Nigeria, yet could not win any state outside Lagos (for obvious reasons) in the SW, and lost states in the south south. As long as Peter Obi stayed in LP, he was going to lose. I predicted this and OP was one of those screaming Obi would win. Let come and win na.

As for japa, I predicted it would rise once Tinubu wins the election, which he has done. The best time to get a ten-year-old passport is now. If Obidients like, let them be as deluded when they read my message.

Tinubu deserves to win anyway. He played his cards very well.

Interesting take.
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:38am On Mar 01, 2023
SeaTrade:
If you were useless under Buhari,you will still be useless under Obi .No government is responsible for your failure ,your brain no just reach.
No president can save you from self induced failures you don't want to take responsibility for .
And also if you failed in Nigeria,90% chance that you will fail abroad too,an even harder,highly competitive system ready to pounce on your airhead as soon as you step out of their heated airports and start wondering aimlessly.
Only the very best migrant brains end up carving an impressive niche for themselves there,the bulk of them(like obidients for instance) end up in warehouses after giving the best 30years of their lives to the system,and gets saved by weak exchange rates on their way back home for retirement to be able to afford a semi finished bungalow.
I'd be honest with you,this will most likely be your fate @Op if you don't grow a brain of your own and imbibe hardwork,discipline,strategic thinking,resilience and delayed gratification into your list of strong points .

I used to think you were a normal human being with normal senses, having come across your Moniker in the the Treasury Bill Thread, but today I have finally realized you are not even fit to live among the lowest of animals, let alone human beings.

Thank you for this wonderful revelation.

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:50am On Mar 01, 2023
SeaTrade:

I used to think you were a normal human being with normal senses, having come across your Moniker in the the Treasury Bill Thread, but today I have finally realized you are not even fit to live among the lowest of animals, let alone human beings.

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Balogunodua(m): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Kelechi009:
SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT

It obvious that Tinubu has won the election by rigging, if you're in the family section & you're contemplating Japa-ing (leaving Nigeria), It is time to resume your plans. If you're a lady & you have one yeye boy in the Diaspora(Even Ghana) toasting you before, It is time to resume the process, Just message the boy & say "hey baby, it has been a while & I have missed you grin". Time to leave Nigeria, don't worry when you leave you can seek for divorce later on. As for guys, please go & sell your properties & Japa, gather some money. if you have an overweight old white girlfriend in America, It is time to profess your love & tell her she is most beautiful thing in the world, don't say I didn't do anything for you in these period. 2 words are enough for the wise.

Canopians and wailing 🀣
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Ofunaofu: 5:56am On Mar 01, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

That guy has finally erase all doubts

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Mindlog: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Richy4:
If that is the case, then the number of 'Shakara' that will be meted on Nigerians in various Embassies and consulate offices by other countries is just loading...

You might not be surprised if Chad or Somalia puts a strict standard rules on Nigerians aspiring to visit their countries πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸΊπŸΎ

It's a new Dawn.. congratulations Nigeria... You have done it again πŸ₯‚πŸ‘ΏπŸ•―️🐌
I even heard that Nigeria has been Grey Listed.. it never rains but it pours sad

Somalia? shocked shocked shocked

You no well! cheesy cheesy cheesy

No matter how Nigeria rough reach, if u see yourself in Somalia in your dreams, wake up and pray the Psalms! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Richy4(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Mindlog:

Somalia? shocked shocked shocked

You no well! cheesy cheesy cheesy

No matter how Nigeria rough reach, if u see yourself in Somalia in your dreams, wake up and pray the Psalms! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Mindlog: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Somalia no make sense at all....I lived in Nairobi and colleagues posted to Somalia, lived and operated from Nairobi and did send funds to Somalis on ground there to do the job.

3 things outstanding about Somali men and kenyans with Somali ancestry is that dem be confirm traders, igbos traders in Kenya dey learn work where Somalis dey, they are the big boys when it comes to importation likewise they control the bureau de change business in East Africa.
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Richy4(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mindlog:

Somalia no make sense at all....I lived in Nairobi and colleagues posted to Somalia, lived and operated from Nairobi and did send funds to Somalis on ground there to do the job.

3 things outstanding about Somali men and kenyans with Somali ancestry is that dem be confirm traders, igbos traders in Kenya dey learn work where Somalis dey, they are the big boys when it comes to importation likewise they control the bureau de change business in East Africa.

I heard that the temperature there is alarming... I mean the sunshine...
The only thing that could take me there is when in my 50s and 60s... I decide to work with United Nations, and they throw me there as punishment. I might just consider it as a lover of peace that I am... If not, Hmmmm!!!! cheesy cool
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Klass99(f): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2023

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2023

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by somehow: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
Can someone tell me why Peter Obi didn't win? Everyone on NL was shouting "Obidient", PoDatti" and whatnot, but somehow he didn't win. What happened?

Because majority of them never voted.

80% of the people I know who wanted LP to win never voted!

I mean all accross the country. It's a shame to them all.

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by somehow: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
You're probably not far from the truth. I've a friend from NL on WhatsApp who said they didn't vote because "you can only vote in the state and local government where your voter card was issued to you and your polling unit was assigned". They're in Lagos and couldn't travel to Jos to vote. They also said "some places in Lagos refuse people to vote because if they asked you who you are voting for and you said Peter obi then they will not allow to vote or force you to someone else (APC)". Anyways, I really thought Peter Obi would win. I guess Tinubu is a more popular candidate or something. Honestly, I don't know anything about Nigerian politics, lol, other than what I read on Nairaland.

Too many excuses.

They weren't ready.

I did a transfer which I started since 2 years ago, I got transferred early this year and a new voter's card was issued to me.

I'm not Yoruba and didn't vote for APC either.

Excuses are for losers.
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa by Kelechi009: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2023

Have U Pray / Black Couple's And The White Baby / Some Richer Wives Are Hell On Earth

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64