Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue (56413 Views)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road / NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Staywithbina: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

He was not responsive, ASUU strike, doctors went for 13 months strike, agbero tool over onitsha, the whole state capital was dirty ......
Do you want me to send you the link of what anambra ppl said about him in 2012........it is here on nairaland
I base in anambra and u want to send me a link of what anambra people said .lol
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by kingslj: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
mancoconut:
Don't worry Fulani herdsmen are just testing microphone, they were even nice under Buhari government, now they have a Muslim/Muslim government to do even worse...I have absolutely no sympathy for Benue people, to each their own at this point in Nigeria.

i can bet that these people did not vote APC.

Please , lets the sensible and tell the truth. we know how APC won
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Benrosaria(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
yesterday you mean Wednesday when result was announced yesterday, election of what where they coming from ?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Staywithbina: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

He was not responsive, ASUU strike, doctors went for 13 months strike, agbero tool over onitsha, the whole state capital was dirty ......
Do you want me to send you the link of what anambra ppl said about him in 2012........it is here on nairaland
It's simple,Peter obi is not the best choice ,let's enjoy the better choice then,it's as simple as abc
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CBR100: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Staywithbina:

I base in anambra and u want to send me a link of what anambra people said .lol

It does not Mata where u live .....the ppl opinion is an unbaise view of his government (as at 2012 wen dey wrote their opinion , dey don't know he is going to be contesting for the president)

He perform woesfully (he even use religious to devide his ppl catholics vs others)
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by yemi1504: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
mancoconut:
Don't worry Fulani herdsmen are just testing microphone, they were even nice under Buhari government, now they have a Muslim/Muslim government to do even worse...I have absolutely no sympathy for Benue people, to each their own at this point in Nigeria.

Abi. They clearly didn't learn with the humongous votes they gave the lifeless one in 2019 despite how their people were massacred in the first term.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by alakrity(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
DaniDani:
Orton was busy warning you fools but you lots can't see beyond your noses. They used a willing tool reverend father to deceive you all, now you have started paying with your blood when full Muslim Muslim leadership haven't taken over yet! 4 years is a long journey for you all to pay with your blood!

You must be a fool a child of a cursed ethnic centric father who takes delight in seeing , hearing and witnessing evil . Just to make his tribe men happy and sothes there ego . Ur peter Obi isn't the first person to loose an election and he won't be the last. So stop the hatred and evil wishing
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by yemi1504: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Grgton:
According to INEC Benue pple voted for APC

Same APC that killed slaughtered them??

Nawa oo

They have a bad case of Stockholm syndrome in that state! They never seem to learn!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CBR100: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Staywithbina:

It's simple,Peter obi is not the best choice ,let's enjoy the better choice then,it's as simple as abc

We are already enjoying it, obi is a weakling, it has show in his behavior
1. During the currency swap policy he was to slow tto react to it and he his very inconsistent
2. Election has been concluded (he is still telling ppl to wait for his response ....indesiveness

Go and read wat his ppl said about him in 2012
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Staywithbina: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

It does not Mata where u live .....the ppl opinion is an unbaise view of his government (as at 2012 wen dey wrote their opinion , dey don't know he is going to be contesting for the president)

He perform woesfully (he even use religious to devide his ppl catholics vs others)

Did u read what they wrote about tinubu too..am not against anyone's choice of candidate but then let's enjoy it and stop complaining
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by 2tpick: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is double tragedy. After suffering the heartbreak of presidential election outcome, death still came calling. I pity these guys mehn
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by annyz: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
And APC of Muslim-Muslim ticket just won in Benue State.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CBR100: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Staywithbina:

Did u read what they wrote about tinubu too..am not against anyone's choice of candidate but then let's enjoy it and stop complaining

His track record as governor of Lagos is ahead of peter obi record in anambra (even wen u consider how much each state is getting)
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Temi2468: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
mancoconut:

Don't assume and conclude.
You don't know if elections were rigged to favour the party that won there.

Nigeria is complicated.... Don't assume!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Diligence: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
LalaSnakeLala:
And you just voted in the same masters of herdsmen.

Nope! Their votes were rigged!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by emanobis(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Looking at it from another perspective, their paymasters have ordered them to continue where they stopped.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by byteem: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
alakrity:

You must be a fool a child of a cursed ethnic centric father who takes delight in seeing , hearing and witnessing evil . Just to make his tribe men happy and sothes there ego . Ur peter Obi isn't the first person to loose an election and he won't be the last. So stop the hatred and evil wishing

Point of correction.. he dint loose the election .. corruption raped Nigeria. So watch your unbriddled tongue .. its all stolen ..

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
I'm not bothered anymore sad
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Spandau: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
mancoconut:

All because Obi didn't win in Benue State. You guys are just plain evil.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by NaijaCover(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Staywithbina:

I won't waste my Rip ,where is abeg ,I am a big fan now

Is Here
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Truthdeypain: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Are you sure you're not an IPOB member? IPOB/ESN members that has infiltrated Labour Party is a great cause for concern.
What is wrong with you in respect of your post above ? What is wrong with you? You believed that elections was rigged and already, you're blaming the common voters who braved death to vote for Labour Party and got rigged out?
IPOB/ESN are enemies of common sense and must be destroyed with their ridiculous manners of thinking

IPOB AND ESB are not to compare with URCHINATED SOULS who belive it is right and just to deprive 200 million people of their choice simply because "IGBOMAN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT" and suffer no dey tire them.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Truthdeypain: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Slynation:
The Governor is PDP and he can't Influenced the election just like other APC governors did in there respective states, it means atleast majority voted for APC...

I don't have anytime to pray for any state in Nigeria, anything wey we see make we carry and that includes me...

I feel you bro.

But just Tey dey calm down.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Decent09(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kwashiman:

https://www./558086838101862/permalink/1319621451948393/?app=fbl

No no no it's not Fulanis, Their Sponsors will soon go down to history, and they will surely be Unmask.

Atomic abi Atom, Your Nyash would soon open, continue killing your people and complaint Fulanis, God in his Infinite Mercies will not allow you go Scott free.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Oasis360: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
The most foolish people i have ever is benue people after all the masacre, all you understand is food and s*x,

Your agony just begins, i see your land choked until it been seeded to the fulani herdsmen.
The burn your land, kill snd rape your wifes.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Tochj(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
mancoconut:
Benue people didn't vote Apc
Tinubu and his gang of criminals including INEC chairman wrote whatever figure they like.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by JagabanBorgu: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Philgafauto:
grin grin grin grin

Dem never halla. Useless poor people voting their killers.

I won’t ever pity any church in yorubaland that is attacked. Shebi they prefer tribalism more than their preservation ni?
U are more tribàIîstic, see how sóûr u have become because of a Ióss.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Truthdeypain: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Igbos and HATE.

Because APC won Benue with just 2000 votes over Obi, they should die?

What kind of demon is living in u People

Nor demon just buch of sore looser that includes me. I condemn their actions.

Yet they are more honourable than you and your kith and kin and family of ethnic bigots who have swroj to defend evil and atrocities with you last blood.

You defend a criminal who killed maimed and destroyed people who went out to vote, you defend an electoral criminal, a fraudster, a gangster but you are here trying to sound like a human being.

Ogun kill you finish Oponu ofo!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Truthdeypain: 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
DivineT:

You are a very wicked person

The death you wish upon people will be upon you and your entire generation

This is one of the reasons Igbos will never rule Nigeria.

Bastard have started gallon like a mumu!

Na only IGBOS dey vex ba. Eranko! You see you ba you no fit die well.

That guy is wrong but you are actual devil and evil human being, the real URCHINATED supporter of a killer and a maimer.

Ethnic maggot.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Truthdeypain: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
pelumzy007:

Sure this is going to be your Template for the next 4 years

Nobody cares he is a more honourable human being than you, he's just having a hard time.

I am sure he'll get over it.

Unlike you an evil souls and supporter of killers and makers thugs and bandits terrorist and criminals who subvert the will of 200 million people simply because of ethnic sentiments.

In your mind you want to feel holy. Oloriburuku ofo! We can see your hypocrisy like a clean shit. Evil Evil Evil.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Truthdeypain: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
HORLADY:
Very easy to pin the incident on Herdsmen and APC now.
What if it's the handiwork of disgruntled people that supported any of the loosing parties?
What if it's just a inter or intra communal conflict?
Let's always be objective and rational when posting news so that we won't burn down this Country.

Mumu!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by onuman: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
joemag:

You just show the world the stuff you are made up of by throwing insults. I would have generalised but I have some good Igbo friends.
The most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria is Igbo. You think we don't know this because we were shouting Obi up and down.? A region were non indigenes can't even buy land.
Also, it was Buhari that told Cownu to instruct you people to be killing yourselves and if this is true then you are the dumbest tribe in Nigeria.

You can't afford to buy land in Igbo land because you are poor. Value of landed property in any area is a measure of the level of modern development in the area.

The tribalistic people in Nigeria are people who would not vote the most unarguably qualified Peter Obi in this election. You must be included among the most tribalistic people.

If you don't understand that it was state sponsored terrorists that destabilise Igbo land, the most peaceful area in Nigeria before 2021, go and buy sense in the market place.
IPOB People marched in hundreds of thousands from one city to the other in Igboland for three years but no fly was harmed until 2021 when state sponsored terrorists came in to pretend to be IPOB people.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Slynation(m): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Truthdeypain:

I feel you bro.

But just Tey dey calm down.
Bro na true naw...you self check am, in a country where everything has tripled since 2015, in a country where killings and lost of jobs and opportunities are on the increase, majority of the people still believe APC can rescue APC from the hands of APC and they decided to handover the affairs of the country to a very sick old man and a known Boko-haram sponsor...!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.