Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue (56412 Views)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road / NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by torqque7(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Seefinish:
They have started getting the dividend of voting APC
They voted for APC na we saw them how they trooped out to support APC when they did their campaign in benue state so let APC help and sympathize with them no Fv ucks to give here.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Ever8090: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see benue state becoming the least populated state in Nigeria, I herdsmen wiping more than 85% of their entire population.

This I have seen.
your family will be wipe out and you will be the onlyine left to feel the pain for sometime before you too will be wipe out idiot....
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Ever8090: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shalommy:
Goodnews.. More will fall. Chaii cheesy cheesy
remember they kill also in the east and you and some of your family members will not escape this time

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Staywithbina: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ablemed:

Same way people voted enmass for APC at Rivers state right? Stop being a F**l bro. Isn't it clear there are manipulations everywhere and in all states? Where in Benue can you come out to say APC can win this LG? You know very well there were manipulations on Benue's votes to, so stop feigning ignorance.
There was manipulation In every state but some people stood their ground and fought ,here in anambra ,no body gree collect one naira or was even gonna want to compromise any thing,but some of this other states were collecting 2k and voting nonsense and rewriting
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmeeNaka:
This is horrible to say the least. You don't say that, you are also not better alive. These are victims of evil of society. They are probably a member of labour party, who stood against the pressure and voted for positive change and was rigged out. What is your problem?
victims of evils of society that refused to use their head. Vote what you like, enjoy the pain alone.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CBR100: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Staywithbina:
funny enough I didn't vote , don't even have a pvc because I lost hope in Nigeria a long time ago and same with a lot of my friends here but I helped sensitized people ,I helped to talk to people, people who needed the change the more ,let Peter obi lose one million times ,I don't care , if after all that happen in buharis regime , some one had the mind to act as a thug to disenfranchise this election ,some ,the same people we re fighting for were rewriting digits , collecting 2k,omo make looter loot,my next step na to join apc self

U still don't get it , it is not about the party it is about the personality
So for your mind now if ortom joins labour party dat will makes him perform beta than fashola of APC??

Even the Obi that you ppl are marketing (wat was written about him around 2012 here on nairaland with everybody commenting testing to it (is not encouraging to vote for such personality)
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by 07kjb: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ever8090:
remember they kill also in the east and you and some of your family members will not escape this time

Make una put body for EAST una dey mad

OUR BODY DON DEY GAME NOW
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by naijamerican: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Igbos and HATE.

Because APC won Benue with just 2000 votes over Obi, they should die?

What kind of demon is living in u People

Shut up. Herdsmen are killing but your scolding Igbo’s. Good will continue to punish you
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by AFONJACOW(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kill them all I don't give a dame... we are just beginning
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
BigSarah:

Keep quiet, don't you know there were manipulations, APC couldn't have won.

Keep your sympathy to your self, benue people voted as they liked, same as other states..

We only hope the government takes its responsibility seriously.
if u ever complain about APC now or in d near future then...

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by onuman: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
RIP. Unfortunate.
But in 2015, Fulani presidential candidate won in Benue state.

In 2019, the same Fulani man won.
In 2023, the cabal of Fulani won, this time, to be represented by Hashim Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer, as the effective president while old and ailing Tinubu shall be like a mannequin of Aso Rock.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Helgreenluv(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
cursedAbiola:
zero pity here

Let the dead Bury the dead
You have no sense. If they had voted labour party, would it have stopped this from happening? You are just a heartless person. May something worst than this befall you or your family members soon.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CBR100: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
07kjb:

Shut up no body is begging any body to vote right again

Worst comes to worse we seccede,and if IGBOS seccede from this country I pity states like BENUE

I HATE SENSELESS PEOPLE

Stop pitying ppl (it makes dem hate u)
I used to tell ppl nobody can hold the great igbos wen dey are ready to leave Nigeria (Buh wat it will cost dem is wat dey are afraid of)
Igbo's want to eat their cake and still have it

You ppl control the most vibrant SME sector of most state in nigeria (ar u ready to lose it and all of you ahud go back to your region)

If you are not then shut up and continue enjoying nigeria (u want to control economy and still control.political.power is dat not greediness??)
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Helgreenluv(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
LalaSnakeLala:
And you just voted in the same masters of herdsmen.
You have no sense. If they had voted labour party, would it have stopped this from happening? Stop being insensitive
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by optionalY09: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
I don’t care, wait there and let people kill you fvck off dumbs. Internet doesn’t care about your reports.

Go and fvcking stop your killers. I don’t need your cries dummies

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by just2endowed: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
After voting apc, them still come kill them. This is what bubu cannot do
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by 07kjb: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You have no sense. If they had voted labour party, would it have stopped this from happening? You are just a heartless person. May something worst than this befall you or your family members soon.

It won't be business as usual when OBI assume power get that
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Helgreenluv(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hashabiah:
This is nice ...keep up the bloodshed. This is only the beginning . Very soon APC will paint the whole Nigeria red
You are an animal. If they had voted labour party, would it have stopped this from happening? You are just a heartless person. May something worst than this befall you or your family members.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by kamalbob(m): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
mancoconut:
Don't worry Fulani herdsmen are just testing microphone, they were even nice under Buhari government, now they have a Muslim/Muslim government to do even worse...I have absolutely no sympathy for Benue people, to each their own at this point in Nigeria.

Lol worry about your unknown gunmen abeg
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Staywithbina: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

U still don't get it , it is not about the party it is about the personality
So for your mind now if ortom joins labour party dat will makes him perform beta than fashola of APC??

Even the Obi that you ppl are marketing (wat was written about him around 2012 here on nairaland with everybody commenting testing to it (is not encouraging to vote for such personality)
It was under apc that snake swallowed money ,monkey took money,nobody is held responsible for anything,obsanjo was bad ,obsanjo was bad ,it was obsanjo that invested in telecommunication ,it was under apc rule that millions of Nigerians died ,it was under his rule that death became a normal thing,before buhari ,3 people killed was a very very sad news but under his watch ,millions were killed ,none of my brothers were killed but it did hurt me ,and I was even thinking this people had sense,look at what Happened at owo ,how people were massacred ,and it was swept under the carpet ..we need a government that Is answerable to his government ,but some people thought it was about being Igbo or Christain, some were more about their stomach ,let me tell u the truth ,this is the last straw that broke the camel's back,lots of people are now weak and tired and quote me,the next election will have the lowest turnout ,let people keep voting for the ones that will give them 2k ..I don't care anymore,the endsars was pioneered by people who wanted change ,most person's at the fore front of end sars were never victims of sars brutallity but they wanted a sane environment ,same people they were fighting for were speaking against them
.omo let's live like that
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by hrykanu231(m): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Ofiadiegwu: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
mancoconut:
Don't worry Fulani herdsmen are just testing microphone, they were even nice under Buhari government, now they have a Muslim/Muslim government to do even worse...I have absolutely no sympathy for Benue people, to each their own at this point in Nigeria.

Don't be heartless towards the good people of Benue state.
You must remember that hundreds of thousands of Benue people have the same mind with you and if you generalize them as as the same, then you aren't fair at all.

RIP to the innocent people killed in cold blood
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by 2023NaijaVoter: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Igbos once again blaming their evil deeds on Fulani herdsmen. angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Helgreenluv(m): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shalommy:
Goodnews.. More will fall. Chaii cheesy cheesy
You have no sense. If they had voted labour party, would it have stopped this from happening? You are just a heartless person. May something worst than this befall you or your family members.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by blabulu2000: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

I'm a Bini

I'm celebrating it with champagne

I'm celebrating right now

Everybad news that js going to be coming out of Nigeria will give me joy

We were close to redemption some tribalistic south westerners ruined everything

Barman give me a bottle of beer

Wanna celebrate their killing

Untill grab our pvc then we do away with tribalism, religion and petty sentiments

I will keep on celebrating news like this

Bini people should stop following their taskmaster Nyamiri people in civil period.....or you don't know....

If some of you know what was planned for you by Nyamiri people during the civil war you would abstain from their gimmicks ..don't forget, you are minority group.....it takes the intervention of the Federal Army and Yoruba militia to save your land from. being encroached on as they encroached on Delta or Bendel State territory ...
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by goslowgoslow(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

If they like, they should kill all Christians.

Shebi the people of Ondo & Ekiti prefer tribalism to their continued existence ni? We shall see who’ll cry first. Even that church RCCG, when shettima begins with them, their head go correct.

I no dey pity any poor or illiterate person again oooo. I just dey on my lane dey relate with only the few sensible people wey dey Nigeria.

Me no kuku dey go church or travel interstate for 9ja.
You people are very pathetic, Benue people voted massively for Obi despite the fact that APC won the state. So your hearts did go out for those people that voted Obi? You Igbos are the most wicked and the most tribal bigots on earth.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by jared007: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ablemed:

Same way people voted enmass for APC at Rivers state right? Stop being a F**l bro. Isn't it clear there are manipulations everywhere and in all states? Where in Benue can you come out to say APC can win this LG? You know very well there were manipulations on Benue's votes to, so stop feigning ignorance.
But you guys didn't make noise/protest compared to Rivers state. Benue governor even declared for Obi so what happened to the votes? Abegi

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by kamalbob(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
All these nyamuris with their mouth diarrhoea. Nigeria will be worst under nyamuri. They can't even come out on Mondays yet they are promising to secure the whole country.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
no sympathy to give any longer!

Every aboki wit him own kettle now.
I can't lend u my own neither will I beg 4 urs.

Nigeria is gone!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by tnerro1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
As u make ur bed, na so una go take lie on top, enjoy
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by KINGS100(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Benue people must rise to defend themselves against this menace, Government have proven time and again that they are not interested In protecting it's citizens against the Islamist.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by merits(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kwashiman:

https://www./558086838101862/permalink/1319621451948393/?app=fbl

When are you going to fix Fulani from killing you people?
Tiv are cowards,they only know sex and food nothing more.

Do you know that in the history of Tiv, thier is no Tiv warrios,lazy people.

Always ranting online whit their mumu governor Ortom.All what he knows is to blame Buhari for complete eight years.What a dull and useless governor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Did Obiano Work? / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.