Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue (56405 Views)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road / NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by SenatePresdo(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Shalommy:
Goodnews.. More will fall. Chaii cheesy cheesy

Sweetest news since INEC declared Tinubu winner.

They should kill pregnant women join.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Truthdeypain: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2023
BigSarah:

Keep quiet, don't you know there were manipulations, APC couldn't have won.

Keep your sympathy to your self, benue people voted as they liked, same as other states..

We only hope the government takes its responsibility seriously.

You are right and wrong, no vex.

APC couldn't have won, true they lost fair and square, only God knows if they even rigged BENUE.

About the government taking its responsibility, well someone who wants to continue BUHARIS legacy may actually mean that literally, just saying, that party is more crooked than a four eyed fox.

I pity those dead souls and many more to come, no be curse na just facts. TINUBU will never go against his principal and benefactors, those who have given him victory on a platter of BLOOD and DOLLARS.

TINUBU will never go against his masters. We all know it, You may keep chooking hope sha, at least its better to err in the side of optimism.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CBR100: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2023
DaniDani:
Orton was busy warning you fools but you lots can't see beyond your noses. They used a willing tool reverend father to deceive you all, now you have started paying with your blood when full Muslim Muslim leadership haven't taken over yet! 4 years is a long journey for you all to pay with your blood!

Is that why ortom cannot perform as a governor, zero infrastruture , owing workers and pensioner ??
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Tareq1105: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Staywithbina:

Am from anambra,am rejoicing ,I live in an estate with top notch security,we kept singing Peter obi not because he is Igbo but we needed someone who is responsible as a leader but some of u think it was a joke, let blood flow ,let people die hunger bandits kidnap ,accidents due to bad roads , unemployment ,poverty ,nobody gives a damn anymore since they have been trying to bring u sick heads out of suffering but u people prefer to play game of hate ,let that hate consume nigeria.i have no pity for anyone in Nigeria anymore

You don't have pity for anyone in Nigeria bcoz of the abysmal performance of your candidate?

So, you expect 18 people to win in a contest of 18 people?

I guess you're a bad loser and by action of you Obi-dients you're creating more enemies for Obi.

Just be civil in your hatred for others and long live president elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Truthdeypain: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Just because Tinubu won the state with barely 2K vote difference, Obidients will start bringing photos of years ago to mock hapless Benue people, who have done nothing but shown Peter Obi love and trust by voting for him massively.

Actually I know you'll try to rope us all in.

Sorry to benue people we are not actually happy infact I belive BENUE people voted OBI, even if they didn't how can one be happy against these misfortunes, we are only still in shock that OBI was robbed of his mandate, some of us are not thinking clearly, once again g they rigged BENUE and closed the margins in favour of TINUBU.

WE are in for turbulent times. May God help us all. Sory to my wonderful BENUE people. Love and prayer from ENUGU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Naajjii: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
DaniDani:
Orton was busy warning you fools but you lots can't see beyond your noses. They used a willing tool reverend father to deceive you all, now you have started paying with your blood when full Muslim Muslim leadership haven't taken over yet! 4 years is a long journey for you all to pay with your blood!
You people talk without reasoning, how do you know they voted APC. Can't you see people complaining of how the election was rigged all over the country? Was Benue result the real result of how people voted ? Just Imagine what you are saying here, If you believe that benue result given by Inec was what the people voted why are crying about Inec result from Rivers ? You nyamiri people have started.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Philgafauto:
grin grin grin grin

Dem never halla. Useless poor people voting their killers.

I won’t ever pity any church in yorubaland that is attacked. Shebi they prefer tribalism more than their preservation ni?

Shut up!! So if Obi is elected, there won't be attacks or crimes again? Why deceiving yourselves.!!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CBR100: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Staywithbina:

Am from anambra,am rejoicing ,I live in an estate with top notch security,we kept singing Peter obi not because he is Igbo but we needed someone who is responsible as a leader but some of u think it was a joke, let blood flow ,let people die hunger bandits kidnap ,accidents due to bad roads , unemployment ,poverty ,nobody gives a damn anymore since they have been trying to bring u sick heads out of suffering but u people prefer to play game of hate ,let that hate consume nigeria.i have no pity for anyone in Nigeria anymore

U ppl don start ......abusing everybody up and down ....and u will wonder if peter obviously lose 2027 again

The little gains the man has made don spoil it (because apc won benue by mere 2k vote .....so the hundred of thousand dat voted obi ar nor relevant again
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by lereinter(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
DaniDani:

When Christian Muslim was there did anything change?

In Anambra what's causing the killings?

In countries like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, etc where Muslims only have been ruling, is there killings

If you cannot rise above religious sentiments in your politics your education is a fiasco
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by dejavubobo1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
cursedAbiola:
zero pity here

Let the dead Bury the dead
I find it difficult to type RIP
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Staywithbina: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

You don't have pity for anyone in Nigeria bcoz of the abysmal performance of your candidate?

I guess you're a bad loser and by action of you Obi-dients you're creating more enemies for Obi.

Just be civil in your hatred for others and long live president elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Long grammar ,

Any bad news now gives me plenty of joy and u know what that means, irrespective of where the bad news is emaneting from , I don't give a damn, funny enough buhari regime no even touch me , I was still living good life ,only pitiful of common Nigerians ,thugs are common Nigerians,the people who collected 2k at polling units are common Nigerians,those adhoc that were erasing and rewriting scores were common Nigerians so let the bad news flow ,buharis regime should have been a huge lesson but then ,they never learn ..badnews,what's the name of that bad new peddler self , ,I am your number one fan from henceforth

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by cktheluckyman: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Sweetest news since INEC declared Tinubu winner.

They should kill pregnant women join.

This is callous!!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by tamdun: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ortom well done
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Truthdeypain: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Staywithbina:

I feel your pain sha. Next time just say RIP and move on.

Anyways i am not sure whether you are right or wrong in what you said, you are wrong in your manner but your message is still understood.

Please be more civil next time.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by ikpumbe(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Igbos and HATE.

Because APC won Benue with just 2000 votes over Obi, they should die?

What kind of demon is living in u People

Can you swear with your mother's rotten pussy that the person you mentioned is igbo
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by yusluvad(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is gross wickedness at it's peak. 😨😨😨
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by mancoconut: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2023

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by zanebaddo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

grin grin grin grin grin civil in hatred grin grin grin grin make una enjoy una winning ooo
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by 07kjb: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

U ppl don start ......abusing everybody up and down ....and u will wonder if peter obviously lose 2027 again

The little gains the man has made don spoil it (because apc won benue by mere 2k vote .....so the hundred of thousand dat voted obi ar nor relevant again

Shut up no body is begging any body to vote right again

Worst comes to worse we seccede,and if IGBOS seccede from this country I pity states like BENUE

I HATE SENSELESS PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by godofuck231: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Thank god their governor voted apc in so let the genocide Continue (advantage)
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Staywithbina: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

funny enough I didn't vote , don't even have a pvc because I lost hope in Nigeria a long time ago and same with a lot of my friends here but I helped sensitized people ,I helped to talk to people, people who needed the change the more ,let Peter obi lose one million times ,I don't care , if after all that happen in buharis regime , some one had the mind to act as a thug to disenfranchise this election ,some ,the same people we re fighting for were rewriting digits , collecting 2k,omo make looter loot,my next step na to join apc self
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Vinstel: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kyase well done, This will be your portion in Benue for the next four years if not eight years since you people don't want to have sense. Every four years you will go out and vote for the same people that are killing you. Vote for someone that will at least do something about this problem you said NO because he is Igbo. You hate igbos more than you love yourself. Well done
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Staywithbina: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Truthdeypain:

I feel your pain sha. Next time just say RIP and move on.

Anyways i am not sure whether you are right or wrong in what you said, you are wrong in your manner but your message is still understood.

Please be more civil next time.

I won't waste my Rip ,where is abeg ,I am a big fan now
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Graciafun(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
LalaSnakeLala:
And you just voted in the same masters of herdsmen.

It's a tribal thing over there. Why is it only in benue community that fulani herdsmen kill almost on a daily basis? Are they that dumb that someone from a far away village will always invade your community in the same pattern, killed & got away with it without puting up a fight? No resistance whatsoever. I don't believe it's herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by MrColdsweat: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
mancoconut:
Don't worry Fulani herdsmen are just testing microphone, they were even nice under Buhari government, now they have a Muslim/Muslim government to do even worse...I have absolutely no sympathy for Benue people, to each their own at this point in Nigeria.

Don't be a dummy. Benue is also a victim of the electoral fraud just like rivers and Lagos.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by James91: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shalommy:
Goodnews.. More will fall. Chaii cheesy cheesy
APC rigged the election, so don't say that please, we know some voted for APC but not all of them
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Munzy14(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sergio101:
cheesy

Herdsmen ain't even bothered about the election brouhaha.

Just dey do wetin they know how best to do.

After all......Atiku is there brother, shetima thier uncle, Tinubu their clergy man grin.......they can only stop if an entirely strange force to them is elected

But shebi APC won Benue??.......werin kwonsan me.

The era of "remember them in prayer has gone" cool
This meme...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by kettykin: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
May God help Benue people who didn't follow the voice of their governor.i pray herdsmen don't colonise this state , nobody to speak for the weak and defenseless
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by bayelsaowei(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
LalaSnakeLala:
And you just voted in the same masters of herdsmen.
I doubt they did..their figures were toyed with..
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Ever8090: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
cursedAbiola:
zero pity here

Let the dead Bury the dead
your pity is irrelevant as you too would one day die as them laying there
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Ken4Christ: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
The killings will be nation wide if this Muslim Muslim victory is allowed to stay. So, those mocking Benue people should get ready for their persecutions also. It's either we unitedly stop it or suffer it together.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

According to INEC u say? And u blif INEC?
didn't you watch when momooood announced it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely / Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) / Did Obiano Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.