Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

#nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC (34424 Views)

#NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale / Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi / Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Samsunny99: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
beardedboy:

Continue crying. Bloody religious bigot.

No sane Yoruba man will buy a fake pandora candidate.
It means you insane cos you voted for someone who is not competent to rule
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by goslowgoslow(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:
For all those urchins trying to make excuses that for Tinubu to have lost these states below that it means that the election is free and fair.

Osun: his home state
Lagos: his adopted state
Kano: Ganduje state
Katsina: Buhari state
Plateau: His campaign DG state
Kaduna: Elrufai 's state

FCT,Abuja inclusive

So he lost all those states including FCT and went further to win the elections? What kind of magic is that for someone who claims to have the popular votes?
I can see how popular he is to have pulled that magic off. If he lost all the important states and FCT,how come then? Keep shooting yourself on the foot with all the claims. From losing those states,it means he's NEVER the will of the people, therefore he decided to manipulate anyother territory he got his co criminals to cover up which is evident from all we are seeing.

Tinubu with the aid of INEC chairman engaged in a very successful rigging galore! The law of nature will take its course moving forward. That's all I know. How it's gonna happen? I don't know.

He should carry his muslim-muslim ticket to Pakistan,they will welcome him awesomely with such ticket. Not this Nigeria.

We can't continue with this nonsense in this country.
Very illogical analysis like he lost those state with zero vote. Even Lagos that he lost was about 10,000 plus difference.
You can go and stop him the day he will be sworn in, children of hate.

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
9jaRealist:

Security measure? Only in Nigeria… grin angry sad
>

Yahaya bello is a funny guy....really funny.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:
For all those urchins trying to make excuses that for Tinubu to have lost these states below that it means that the election is free and fair.

FCT,Abuja inclusive

So he lost all those states including FCT and went further to win the elections? What kind of magic is that for someone who claims to have the popular votes?
I can see how popular he is to have pulled that magic off. If he lost all the important states and FCT,how come then? Keep shooting yourself on the foot with all the claims. From losing those states,it means he's NEVER the will of the people, therefore he decided to manipulate anyother territory he got his co criminals to cover up which is evident from all we are seeing.

Tinubu with the aid of INEC chairman engaged in a very successful rigging galore! The law of nature will take its course moving forward. That's all I know. How it's gonna happen? I don't know.

He should carry his muslim-muslim ticket to Pakistan,they will welcome him awesomely with such ticket. Not this Nigeria.

We are talking Natasha and her sugardaddy wahala here abeg.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Omookunnimi(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Cry cry baby
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Peterobifailed: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tinubu will never be our president

South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased
And we did. We choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians
may amadioha strike you and your entire family dead
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Successkay12(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Na mumu u be. Na watin make shettima dey involved be that. Na Muslim-muslim mumu like u dey see but Tinubu see shettima as strategies

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by bobbyan(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

So with all these your grammar so far nah Muslim-Muslim ticket is your headache. Shior Nonsense is equal to idiots....
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Tektronics12: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
You are Deluded Bro!!
9jvirgin:
For us to be free, certain unpredictable and unprecedented events will take place in a few days. Mark these words!
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by sms4sure(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Seems you need to go back to Primary school for a restart and to Secondary school for Democracy education. Then you can take a copy of the Nigeria constitution for a refreshment. I promise you'll thank me later.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by goslowgoslow(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
adeoba2008:

Inconclusive. Tell us the margin of the losses in those states
Exactly! Very stupid analysis.....he sounds like Tinubu score zero in all those places.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by HardMirror(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

You forgot yobe, nasarawa and edo. He shld have won those states if people truely want him. Makes no sense that he won this election without wining these key states convincingly.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by pat077: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Legal001:
Hmmm
Well she should accept her defeat and move on, you either win or lose in an election
she can't move on, she will challenge the outcome in a court of law and I believe she will win her mandate.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by sofeo(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Alright.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by cleverja: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Stolen Mandate, APC is the worst thing to had happened to Nigerian, PDAPC are all nonsense!
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Julliet1122: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

25% in 24 states and highest number of vote
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Omookunnimi(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:

South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased
And we did. We choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)

1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

Cry cry baby
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by hspda: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:

Stay calm bro, by the time we start our clean up from Lagos, subsequent election will show who owns Lagos. Just stay calm and watch the movie.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by FireUpNow(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Oga you dey assume sha! Tinubu tell you say na Osun state he come from?
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Cajal(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:
This country is finished undecided
When a master rigger was rigged out? Or
Because there are no ndigbo in kogi to vote lebo?
Does that mark the end of your zoo

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by eneye1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

You don't know anything
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by pfadom: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Will you keep quiet! Agents of division, hate and separation.

Nigeria shall rise again! Religion and ethnicity will not divide us.

PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by tunjiajayi: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:

Go and die already.

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Badassniggga(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
She was rigged out. But I believe she has evidence of electoral fraud yesterday. I knew abracadabra was being cooked on her yesterday with the way the last results of Ajaokuta was being delayed. Yeye bello is not contesting for anything but na him carry Kogi central election for head pass yesterday.

Natasha already won 3 out of 5 local governments according to results but the last one was about to be manipulated reason why she ran to the collation center yesterday to secure her votes and when she got the results, she won Ajaokuta LG with over 1000 votes and she headed home. Only for her to reach home and found out INEC did abracadabra with Yeye Bello's thieves and they miraculously announced the APC candidate as winner. Losing with about 345 votes. She's not lost yet, I believe ma court go settle am las las especially if she has evidences of foul play.

Natasha was whom the people wanted, the APC candidate was too dull and stood no chance against her, but Yeye Bello Helped him rig his way in. This win is only for a while sha court case dey knock.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by taiwolomo1: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:

keep contradicting itself! U said southwest voted for tinubu ..yet u posted how he lost in osun and the rest! U guys should stop manipulating peoples mind unecessarily! Let's all pray for a better Nigeria. Whoever gets there should have Nigerians at heart.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Jack500: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Tinubu will rule you and your papa, you can cry your eyes out.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by UncommonLogic: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:
This country is finished undecided
Cries of losers.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by beardedboy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Samsunny99:

It means you insane cos you voted for someone who is not competent to rule
I didn't even vote.

Bloody ipob trying to sound deep.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by olusogo: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Muslim- Muslim ticket won for him in Nigeria and he is going to rule in Nigeria by God's grace whether you like it or not. You can migrate to Israel where you claimed to have come from.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by HydraFeeds(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

So he manipulated with his co criminals where he won but could not be able to manipulate where he lost because his co criminals there are not strong enough ?

Dey play
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by johnjose68: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

This your cry is sweeting me. Kwantinue jare.....
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by KaptainAfrika: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Cheiiii how can this fine babe lose nowwwwww !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tea Tree Planted By Buhari At Kakara Estate In 1985 (Photo) / Soldiers Capture 2 Wives Of Boko Haram Commander In Adamawa / Buhari Meets Ooni, Sultan, Other Monarchs In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.