Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

#nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC (34427 Views)

#NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale / Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi / Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Charly68: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Gov . Bello really fought the woman to standstill ..only God knows why
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Gaabasky: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tinubu will never be our president

South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased
And we did. We choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

Who is this guy? I don't blame u
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Slurity(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:
For all those urchins trying to make excuses that for Tinubu to have lost these states below that it means that the election is free and fair.

Osun: his home state
Lagos: his adopted state
Kano: Ganduje state
Katsina: Buhari state
Plateau: His campaign DG state
Kaduna: Elrufai 's state

FCT,Abuja inclusive

So he lost all those states including FCT and went further to win the elections? What kind of magic is that for someone who claims to have the popular votes?
I can see how popular he is to have pulled that magic off. If he lost all the important states and FCT,how come then? Keep shooting yourself on the foot with all the claims. From losing those states,it means he's NEVER the will of the people, therefore he decided to manipulate anyother territory he got his co criminals to cover up which is evident from all we are seeing.

Tinubu with the aid of INEC chairman engaged in a very successful rigging galore! The law of nature will take its course moving forward. That's all I know. How it's gonna happen? I don't know.

He should carry his muslim-muslim ticket to Pakistan,they will welcome him awesomely with such ticket. Not this Nigeria.

We can't continue with this nonsense in this country.
You can quietly leave the country for us if you are tired of us.

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by leisuretym: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:
For all those urchins trying to make excuses that for Tinubu to have lost these states below that it means that the election is free and fair.

Na here you still dey since last week?

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by PureMe01: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jack500:

Tinubu will rule you and your papa, you can cry your eyes out.
I will quote u when he doesn't become president.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Imindmywords(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:
This country is finished undecided

Beacuse Natasha Lost? Haba
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by thisisit: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
THE ELECTION IS SCAM
INEC IS SCAM
PROF MAHMOUD IS SCAM
EVERYTHING SHAMBOLIC
CANCEL THE ELECTIONS ALREADY

# YES TO TRANSMISSION OF RESULTS AT PU B4 COLLATION
# NO TO TRANSMISSION OF RESULTS AFTER COLLATION.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by ThatFairGuy1: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu is your President, there's nothing you can do about it
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

So he lost all those states including FCT and went further to win the elections? What kind of magic is that for someone who claims to have the popular votes?
I can see how popular he is to have pulled that magic off. If he lost all the important states and FCT,how come then? Keep shooting yourself on the foot with all the claims. From losing those states,it means he's NEVER the will of the people, therefore he decided to manipulate anyother territory he got his co criminals to cover up which is evident from all we are seeing.

Tinubu with the aid of INEC chairman engaged in a very successful rigging galore! The law of nature will take its course moving forward. That's all I know. How it's gonna happen? I don't know.

He should carry his muslim-muslim ticket to Pakistan,they will welcome him awesomely with such ticket. Not this Nigeria.

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Mccullum: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Expression of frustrated person 🤪, This is not first time Same faith will be number one and number two citizens of this country. Your wailing just commenced.

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Senseless post.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Johnn78: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
We were already congratulating first female senator kogi yesterday

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dogged beautiful lady, she fought a good fight ,but Oga Bello got no joy , I thought he loves women surrounding himself with many wives and a female Aide de Camp .. but he showed this madam pepper. But the court is still available Sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Levels2(f): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Good analysis.

This is a good point

From your observations, it means there's no rigging from Tinubu but Obi.

If they will rig, certainly they will have started from their comfort zone.

Anyways anyhows, Nigerian have spoken and our will have almost been accomplished.

If you or anyone feels otherwise, the best is to seek redress at the court of law with valid prove and not your onkion prove.

Obi can win almost ibo land baa and you don't think that's rigging?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by admus14(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
You want to see the magic? Ask Obi intentions toward Atiku or vice versa
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Jack500: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

I will quote u when he doesn't become president.

Okay, let's see, ten thousands of your father can't stop him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Mikkeal: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

You still don't understand ,it's really a pity a lot of you are beating the drums of war now but why don't you wait till after the results all have been disclosed ,I actually supported LP and voted same but this was my fear Tinubu started this eight years ago ,he is more astute in politics than any of the others , because you think you can't vote for him does not mean he can't win ,stop all these
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by factcheckmmm: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Bimpe29: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Eyaaa!
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Gboom: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Wailing wailers
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Alamkir: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
princeade86:
But yesterday placed her as winner na.

Yaya change it in the middle of the night. But she will easily get back her victory in court. There was celebrations all over Kogi Central yesterday by both young and old people, she is truely loved, I have never seen such love for politician b4. But they have spoilt it for the pple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by almarthins(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Make you calm down o!
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by asanausana91: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
The told us that results will be transferred electronically from the polling units

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by umarfantami(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

😂😂😂😂😋😛😜😝🤑😝🤪🤪😜😛😋
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by geokay777(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bellydeen:
Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has lost her bid to represent Kogi central senatorial district in the national assembly.

Akpoti-Uduaghan was defeated by Abubakar Sadiku-Ohere of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the just concluded national assembly election.

Rotimi Ajayi, INEC returning officer for Kogi central senatorial district, announced the result on Tuesday, in the Okene area of the state.

He said Sadiku-Ohere garnered 52,132 votes to beat Natasha who had 51,763 votes.

“Engineer Abubakar Sadiku-Ohere of the APC having scored the highest votes in the election for the Kogi central senatorial seat is hereby declared winner, and is therefore returned elected,” Ajayi said.

Supporters of the APC candidate were seen in jubilation after the result was declared, chanting “we have won”.

On Thursday, Akpoti-Uduaghan accused the Kogi government of trying to disenfranchise voters in the state

She alleged that the government carried out a road excavation around Ihima, Okehi LGA of the state to influence voters’ turnout for the just-concluded presidential and national assembly elections.

But the Kogi government had said the excavation was a security measure.

source:- https://www.thecable.ng/nigeriadecides2023-natasha-akpoti-loses-kogi-central-senatorial-seat-to-apc-candidate/amp
She was tactically robbed of winning the election. Fear Yahaya Bello

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by candygist: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

You are too emotional to be a man.
Asiwaju is winning this.
Please what do you mean by important states ?

Please go to https://www.premiumtimesng.com/2023-elections for better analyses of each states win by the diffrent parties. Thanks.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Bhol28: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Sorry,that is what we call favour.He was favoured by Peter Obi who scraped off Atiku,s normal awuf votes in SE/SS.Its simply favour.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Legal001: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
pat077:
she can't move on, she will challenge the outcome in a court of law and I believe she will win her mandate.
Ok, if she is being robbed of her mandate, she has every right to challenge the result and get justice
The rule of law must prevail

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by barnny(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bellydeen:
Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has lost her bid to represent Kogi central senatorial district in the national assembly.

Akpoti-Uduaghan was defeated by Abubakar Sadiku-Ohere of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the just concluded national assembly election.

Rotimi Ajayi, INEC returning officer for Kogi central senatorial district, announced the result on Tuesday, in the Okene area of the state.

He said Sadiku-Ohere garnered 52,132 votes to beat Natasha who had 51,763 votes.

“Engineer Abubakar Sadiku-Ohere of the APC having scored the highest votes in the election for the Kogi central senatorial seat is hereby declared winner, and is therefore returned elected,” Ajayi said.

Supporters of the APC candidate were seen in jubilation after the result was declared, chanting “we have won”.

On Thursday, Akpoti-Uduaghan accused the Kogi government of trying to disenfranchise voters in the state

She alleged that the government carried out a road excavation around Ihima, Okehi LGA of the state to influence voters’ turnout for the just-concluded presidential and national assembly elections.

But the Kogi government had said the excavation was a security measure.

source:- https://www.thecable.ng/nigeriadecides2023-natasha-akpoti-loses-kogi-central-senatorial-seat-to-apc-candidate/amp
All i know is it shall never be well with yahaya bello and his family till eternity. Period. Everybody will see the end of yahaya bello miserable life. Sooner or later

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by lanas: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
@PureMe01 post=121342022]For all those urchins trying to make excuses that for Tinubu to have lost these states below that it means that the election is free and fair.

FCT,Abuja inclusive

So my question to u. Is there anywhere in d constitution that says a contestant must win some particular units/areas before u can b declare winner? U need to understand that politics is a calculative game. U only need 25% spread to show a reasonable level of acceptance by d electorates together with majority votes which is wot Tinubu is banking on.

As of 1999, d earliest stage of naija democracy, Obasanjo who happened to b d ibos hero and d latest bride on endorsing ur peter obi, he won election while losing all d Yoruba states including his polling unit. Its only people like u who don't know these kind of political facts see ur opinion as big deal or who know abt it but deliberately shy away from it. Obasanjo has lost his total political image in d whole of southwest if u care to know. He has d opportunity of reshaping d country but failed to do it. His regime was filled with awful impunity. Go and check. Obasanjo orchestrated d impeachment of Obi as governor tru d pdp assembly members in 2006. Same goes to ingige of anambra, Ladoja in Oyo, Fayose in ekiti tru their godfathers n federal supports. Check out Odi massacre, google isn't ur enemy. It happened during his regime. Someone with these bad records of impunity suddenly became ur ally just because he endorsed obi. Far back 2003, 2007 election, Obasanjo tru NEC was giving us over 37million, 35million total votes as election results. This is d same election conducted by INEC under jega which is giving us 28million as total votes. Even Yaradua of blessed memory, who happened to be obasanjo successors choice confirmed to Nigerians dat d election dat produced his presidency was a "kangaroo" election which was conducted by Obasanjo. This same obasanjo is now asking for cancellation of election results. He who ask for equity must come with clean hands they say. If u say APC rigged, can u swear with ur life that LP never rig at all?

As for muslim- Muslim ticket, why are we so obsessed with d religion of our ruler wen he's ready to deliver? D useless buharis Muslim- Christian ticket, what has it yielded? If Tinubu had picked Christian would u have rooted for him forgetting ur other "alleged" corruption, over-age, ill-health traits of Tinubu? Tinubu is only playing politics and not religion. If he had picked a Christian, that won't still stop Obidients from voting obi. Obi in his bid to pick a saint Muslim, he got a very politically weak datti which made him lost many votes in d north.

Anyways, I'm here to make a case for d traditionalist as well cos they are also recognised by law. So u all should stop ur sense of religion entitlements regarding any polical offices. Also think of muslim- traditionalist or Christian- traditionalist as against Muslim and Christian only. After all nobody holly pass in tuface parlance.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by rxmusa(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja (less than 25%) inclusive

You're so daft and unintelligent, tell us the difference between his votes and that of the person that wins the state!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) / Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.