Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

#nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC (34426 Views)

#NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale / Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi / Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Godsfrezx: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu and his members, the balablu supporters are illiterate and don't know what social media is ... so I think is better for online too.
If you support like
If you don't support share
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by mainman7(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ok
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by royalamour(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Not true. Bello connived with corrupt officials change the result between Ajaokuta and Lokoja.

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Aify147(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
That fine woman. Her kpekus will be so sweet. I don’t mind licking it all night
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Safyqueen: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:
For all those urchins trying to make excuses that for Tinubu to have lost these states below that it means that the election is free and fair.

Osun: his home state
Lagos: his adopted state
Kano: Ganduje state
Katsina: Buhari state
Plateau: His campaign DG state
Kaduna: Elrufai 's state

FCT,Abuja inclusive

So he lost all those states including FCT and went further to win the elections? What kind of magic is that for someone who claims to have the popular votes?
I can see how popular he is to have pulled that magic off. If he lost all the important states and FCT,how come then? Keep shooting yourself on the foot with all the claims. From losing those states,it means he's NEVER the will of the people, therefore he decided to manipulate anyother territory he got his co criminals to cover up which is evident from all we are seeing.

Tinubu with the aid of INEC chairman engaged in a very successful rigging galore! The law of nature will take its course moving forward. That's all I know. How it's gonna happen? I don't know.

He should carry his muslim-muslim ticket to Pakistan,they will welcome him awesomely with such ticket. Not this Nigeria.

We can't continue with this nonsense in this country.

Wailing islamaphobically grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
One of the best Pdp ever brought forward,its a pity Nigeria isn't ready for change
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by patrickmuf(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:
For all those urchins trying to make excuses that for Tinubu to have lost these states below that it means that the election is free and fair.

FCT,Abuja inclusive

So he lost all those states including FCT and went further to win the elections? What kind of magic is that for someone who claims to have the popular votes?
I can see how popular he is to have pulled that magic off. If he lost all the important states and FCT,how come then? Keep shooting yourself on the foot with all the claims. From losing those states,it means he's NEVER the will of the people, therefore he decided to manipulate anyother territory he got his co criminals to cover up which is evident from all we are seeing.

Tinubu with the aid of INEC chairman engaged in a very successful rigging galore! The law of nature will take its course moving forward. That's all I know. How it's gonna happen? I don't know.

He should carry his muslim-muslim ticket to Pakistan,they will welcome him awesomely with such ticket. Not this Nigeria.

The people in those States are more Nigerian than those in others?

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by THMT: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Abracadabra
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Balogunodua(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Wailing promax grin grin

4 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by placeofallure(f): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Are those states the only states in Nigeria? If you don't get how the 25% is administered, there's no shame in it, ask a neighbour or friend or better still you can conduct your own elections, Mr. INEC.

Ghanaians will cheerfully accept you if you choose to change Nationals or Togo. Yeye!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Legal001: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
quote author=Fr33born post=121342789] #INECdecides2023. [/quote]
grin grin grin
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Kapeter(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Na una Mumu pass. Tinubu managed to came second and took Atiku position all over the South south where he lost and same thing with the North, taking second positions in almost all the core Northern states he didn't win. Is it about being the winner or about the numbers. Asiwaju Tinubu is your next president if you don't like you can go ahead and migrate to Pakistan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by EduBrazil1991(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
If Nigeria is too big for you to understand while it's not moving forward, Micro your observations down to Kogi.

Study kogi state very well and you will know why 9ja is backward.

No common goal/interest
No cohesion among Kogites
The various tribes are hustling just for power

Once the power is gotten, they end up doing nothing positively impactful with it other than embezzlement of state funds.

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by 9jaRealist: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bellydeen:
Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has lost her bid to represent Kogi central senatorial district in the national assembly.

Akpoti-Uduaghan was defeated by Abubakar Sadiku-Ohere of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the just concluded national assembly election.

Rotimi Ajayi, INEC returning officer for Kogi central senatorial district, announced the result on Tuesday, in the Okene area of the state.

He said Sadiku-Ohere garnered 52,132 votes to beat Natasha who had 51,763 votes.

“Engineer Abubakar Sadiku-Ohere of the APC having scored the highest votes in the election for the Kogi central senatorial seat is hereby declared winner, and is therefore returned elected,” Ajayi said.

Supporters of the APC candidate were seen in jubilation after the result was declared, chanting “we have won”.

On Thursday, Akpoti-Uduaghan accused the Kogi government of trying to disenfranchise voters in the state

She alleged that the government carried out a road excavation around Ihima, Okehi LGA of the state to influence voters’ turnout for the just-concluded presidential and national assembly elections.

But the Kogi government had said the excavation was a security measure.

source:- https://www.thecable.ng/nigeriadecides2023-natasha-akpoti-loses-kogi-central-senatorial-seat-to-apc-candidate/amp

Security measure? Only in Nigeria… grin angry sad
>

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Nyne: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Guy shut your trap. Na only you dey support Obi ni.

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Businessman1986(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Use your brain. Look at the Total Numbers dumbo.

You and your type are just too irrational. Like an animals without faculties. Your screaming, will do what? Nothing. So why shriek like a rat?

If you want victory, look at the victorious, see their steps and analyse for your own objectives. Making noise is useless. It is for screaming female dogs. Are you a shrieking bitch?

3 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

1.In 1999, Obasanjo not only lost his home state, but his region to the AD/APP alliance. Still won the election.

2.Obi lost the elections for a lot of reasons. When we warned you LP supporters not to bring religion and keep on mentioning APC's muslim muslim ticket, you called us urchins.

Well, the muslims took note of the abuse and decided to turn out for Atiku and company...even tinubu

3.Obasanjo in 2003, and Jona in 2011 beat the North by having a unified Southern vote, massive majorities in at least half of the middle belt, and 25% in several Northern states.

At the end of the day, you caused your own problems. Good job in Lagos, and in Abuja, and I must say that it is sad that APC is going to ruin this country for 4 more years. But at the end, Obi better learn what Buhari learned in 2011...that you cannot be a sectional candidate, and win.

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by OGwales(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

You be mumu, the oppositions were concentrating all their efforts in those places you mentioned, whole the real politicians who knew the game where concentrating in places they needed to.

After all, losing an home match doesn't stop you from lifting the trophy. So I beg you to cry more.

3 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by itsene: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

You are still campaigning?

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Businessman1986(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Use your brain. Look at the Total Numbers dumbo.

You and your type are just too irrational. Like an animal without faculties. Your screaming will do what? Nothing. So why shriek like a rat?

If you want victory, look at the victorious, see their steps and analyse for your own objectives. Making noise is useless. It is for screaming female dogs. Are you a shrieking dog?
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by juman(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
See ipob on every social medium expressing their daft brain and thinking on rigging accusations.

Anyway they believed jubril sudan pulled by their criminal boss.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

That's magical
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by SocialJustice: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Eya.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Babastrong(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2023

Your ignorance has no level.
1. All the states in nigeria are important.
2. The election is won by the total number of votes a candidate has not the number of states.
3. Another factor that determining the winner is that he must have atleast 25% in 2/3 of the 36 states.
4. Your god won those states with a little margin while tinubu won his states with wider margin.
we told you it will shock and now it did.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by seunjungle1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Your sense of reasoning is very low....you will now tell the whole world when exactly that you said become a criteria to win election in Nigeria.

The first time obasanjo contested for president, did he win his state...
When Jonathan recontested in 2015, did he win fct?...
When Buhari recontested for election in year 2019, did he win fct?

Gbafun oga e, Asiwaju is your leader.
The earlier you know this, the earlier you have peace.

PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

3 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Triangles1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

What's the margin compare to where he won, you guys are emotional blindfolded.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by GeneralPula: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
princeade86:
But yesterday placed her as winner na.
Fake news..
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Young042galaxy: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

😂🤣😀. You will get tired very soon!

You cannot wail till 2031
LOL 😂.
Na so una called us wailers in 2011 cos we saw that Buhari is a disaster and rejected him in totality.
People like you went ahead and imposed him on us then mocked us and called us wailers, bitter politics players etc.
Fast forward to the middle of his regime, who actually became the wailers...? 😂
Ur guess is as good as mine.
Una never going to learn in this country that's why you deserve whatever you get from them.
Las Las, 99% of you hailers now will become wailers again.. 😂 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) / Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.