Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. (9431 Views)

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / Undergraduate & Postgraduate Academic Research Writing In Lagos / UNN Stops An Academic Conference On Witchcraft (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by TempUser: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2023
cheesy
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by telim: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2023
mrjojo:
I referred someone this guy to someone last year and he did an abysmal job, She had to eventually do the project herself. Honest review!!
Thanks for the review you saved me from another headache.That as always being the attitude of alot Nigerians. They will over sell themselves then provide a service that is below there client expectations. There types will waste your time and are often good in given excuses all the time.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by ROYH(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2023
So, must he have different accounts for different purposes? What's wrong with being known for what you are? Personally I've known him for his niche even without the sponsored post.. His targeted audience ain't the political thugs hence he's free
Wickedfacts:

You are using the moniker you use to insult other tribes and people to market your business.
You are not wise at all
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DesChyko: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
You wey don don go abuse your helper because of Obi and Tinubu, you're on your own grin grin

You're getting it wrong. Urchins don't really have a choice since they can't really present an academic work of their own making 😎.

It's just like the plight of agberos during the naira notes saga. They got no option since they're dependents mostly.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Afrobasic(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2023
How did this illegal activity get to the front page?

Nigeria is a top-down giant mess. Fraud everywhere 🤮

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by BigBrother9ja: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2023
DesChyko:

You're getting it wrong. Urchins don't really have a choice since they can't really present an academic work of their own making 😎.

It's just like the plight of agberos during the naira notes saga. They got no option since they're dependents mostly.
Lol
Or deh
You forgot what yorubas are known for TYPICALLY?
WE ARE THE ELITES
WE ARE THE ADMINISTRATORS
WE ARE THE INTELLECTUALS
WE ARE THE ACADEMICIANS

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by elyte89: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2023
mrjojo:
I referred someone to this guy last year and he did an abysmal job, She had to eventually do the project herself. Honest review!!

Same thing, he did an abysmal job to some of d work I gave him,very annoying writer

Dis op ought to venture in carpentry ,not writing

Please don’t partronize dis fake writer for ur own sake

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Wickedfacts: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2023
ROYH:
So, must he have different accounts for different purposes? What's wrong with being known for what you are? Personally I've known him for his niche even without the sponsored post.. His targeted audience ain't the political thugs hence he's free

You are using big English to defend criminal acts. Is this nonsense legal in the academia?
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by elyte89: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2023
This op is a fraud…don’t partronize him

He’s a carpenter claiming an erudite writer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Wickedfacts: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Seun, when did you start promoting criminal activities on Nairaland?

Do you know that what this guy is advertising is criminal and is academic theft?

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DesChyko: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
Or deh
You forgot what yorubas are known for TYPICALLY?
WE ARE THE ELITES
WE ARE THE ADMINISTRATORS
WE ARE THE INTELLECTUALS
WE ARE THE ACADEMICIANS

It's not about being Yorubas. Obi enjoys a wide support base in Universities around Nigeria; even in the South West. Most of them are Yorubas. Yorubas helped Peter Obi win Lagos.

It's about Urchinhood; not being Yorubas. Urchins don't have this luxury of being that enlightened. If you doubt me, go through the posts of fellow urchins here on Nairaland.😁
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by webclass(m): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Why is this on front page. This is advertorial.

Has nairaland start collecting money to post people's adverts on front page? If so I will like to know how much it will cost and how I can make the payment.

Please I need urgent answer
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DesChyko: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Seun, when did you start promoting criminal activities on Nairaland?

Do you know that what this guy is advertising is criminal and is academic theft?

Nope. What he is advertising is a perfectly legit job opportunity. It's pathetic that you celebrate brazen robbery of people's votes but condemn a legitimate job of producing sample academic work. Enlighten yourself first before putting yourself in the spotlight.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Inspiration2017: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2023
For B.Sc/B.A./B.Ed/B.Eng/MBBS Undergraduate Project Writing
For M.Sc/M.A/M.Ed/M.Eng/M.Phiĺ/PhD Postgraduate Thesis Writing

Call/WhatsApp +2347049865495

100% Unique
100% Original

Also, contact us for data analysis for any chpt 4

All Services are FREE
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DesChyko: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2023
elyte89:

Same thing, he did an abysmal job to some of d work I gave him,very annoying writer

Dis op ought to venture in carpentry ,not writing

Please don’t partronize dis fake writer for ur own sake

To be honest, your punctuation leaves a lot to be desired. If you're this bad at something so basic, it is a miracle how you managed to judge his work.

BigBrother9ja, here are your ELITES & ACADEMICIANS 😎
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by ComputerOperato: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2023
If he's not doing a good job, that's one thing.
But to those castigating him.... Americans... Indians (especially) and other countries do this.
Is ww.scribbr a joke to you?

There's even a review here for top 5 assignment writing services:
https://business-review.eu/education/5-best-assignment-writing-services-online-assignment-help-234933

Its like I will start this business self.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DeepSight(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2023
chatinent:
Are you having problems writing your thesis, dissertation, project and assignments? What about your statistical and programming assignments?

We are here to help you.

We are a verified professional writing service of qualified writers and will write your assignments, thesis (PhD), and dissertation (MSc) for an affordable fee. Yes, we have dedicated writers.

Our services:
- research writing in major fields of study. We are a research writing service with professional research writers in major fields: public health, soci science, mathematics, major science course, computer science and programming (including writing programs and codes), finance, adminstrative and management courses, etc.

- zero plagiarism. We submit with a Turnitin report.

- timely delivery and good support. We always meet your deadline.

- editing and proofreading (we use Grammarly premium for proofreading, after manual proofreading).

- rewriting. We rewrite plagiarized works manually and remove plagiarism.

- plagiarism removal from Turnitin report.

Yes, we are affordable and have a considerate price plan for everyone.

Sample portfolio: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GQRyk_vmuWtfpzmZFLb8qGglGvasWi2E?usp=sharing

What are you waiting for?

Contact us at www.yourresearchwriter.com or email us at yourwriterofficial@gmail.com

Thanks.

Sponsored Post

Seun & Moderators -
This is a malpractice and is punishable under the laws of this country.

Conducting research is one thing. Actually writing for another person is a malpractice.

Please take note.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by LINSAR: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2023
herbalwisdom52:
Why do i have this feelings that

Delete that thing if you don't want DSS to be on your trail.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DeepSight(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2023
ComputerOperato:
If he's not doing a good job, that's one thing.
But to those castigating him.... Americans... Indians (especially) and other countries do this.
Is ww.scribbr a joke to you?

There's even a review here for top 5 assignment writing services:
https://business-review.eu/education/5-best-assignment-writing-services-online-assignment-help-234933

Its like I will start this business self.

It is wholly unethical, and in this country, illegal.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DeepSight(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2023
DesChyko:

Nope. What he is advertising is a perfectly legit job opportunity. It's pathetic that you celebrate brazen robbery of people's votes but condemn a legitimate job of producing sample academic work. Enlighten yourself first before putting yourself in the spotlight.

You are kidding, right?
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DesChyko: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2023
DeepSight:

You are kidding, right?

Am I?

We just need to know these things. I'm an academic research writer myself and I'm not short on clients. Hell, I even run away from some because the brain can only be pushed so hard 😁

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Isobug: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2023
backnbeta:
This is not allowed in academia. The only service you can contract out is data collection and not the writing whether literature review or post field report writing! On a low data analysis is allowed by a third party, but then, that's why we do statistics. This is not good, it's intellectual fraud
Exactly what is on my mind and the Mods quickly send it to front page. It means you didn't write your thesis, project,disertation or whatever. Expo
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DesChyko: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2023
DeepSight:

This is a malpractice and is punishable under the laws of this country.

Can you provide the Section of the laws which declares this punishable?
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by CaptMarvel(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2023
chatinent:
Are you having problems writing your thesis, dissertation, project and assignments? What about your statistical and programming assignments?

We are here to help you.

We are a verified professional writing service of qualified writers and will write your assignments, thesis (PhD), and dissertation (MSc) for an affordable fee. Yes, we have dedicated writers.

Our services:
- research writing in major fields of study. We are a research writing service with professional research writers in major fields: public health, soci science, mathematics, major science course, computer science and programming (including writing programs and codes), finance, adminstrative and management courses, etc.

- zero plagiarism. We submit with a Turnitin report.

- timely delivery and good support. We always meet your deadline.

- editing and proofreading (we use Grammarly premium for proofreading, after manual proofreading).

- rewriting. We rewrite plagiarized works manually and remove plagiarism.

- plagiarism removal from Turnitin report.

Yes, we are affordable and have a considerate price plan for everyone.

Sample portfolio: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GQRyk_vmuWtfpzmZFLb8qGglGvasWi2E?usp=sharing

What are you waiting for?

Contact us at www.yourresearchwriter.com or email us at yourwriterofficial@gmail.com

Thanks.

Sponsored Post
I provide quality Plagiarism services, contact me to fix your write-ups and books. Number on my profile.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DeepSight(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2023
DesChyko:

Am I?

We just need to know these things. I'm an academic research writer myself and I'm not short on clients. Hell, I even run away from some because the brain can only be pushed so hard 😁

Don't get things twisted. One can hire even a ghost writer for general purposes.
Here is the question. Is such permitted in academia?

For purposes of academic assessment, examinations, academic project dissertations to be assessed for degrees. doctorates, professorships?

That is is the question.
Address that.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DesChyko: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2023
DeepSight:

Don't get things twisted. One can hire even a ghost writer for general purposes.
Here is the question. Is such permitted in academia?

For purposes of academic assessment, examinations, academic project dissertations to be assessed for degrees. doctorates, professorships?

That is is the question.
Address that.

He provides essay writing services which is a perfectly legal job. What for and how that work is used is not his job. I render a legitimate service, I get paid for it; and pay my taxes from it.

Anyone can own K.A. Stroud's Engineering Mathematics; it becomes a person's property when they purchase it. The person who uses it to prepare for an examination and the person who takes it into the hall for an examination have no bearing on the legitimacy of K.A. Stroud's business of producing the work.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DeepSight(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2023
DesChyko:

Can you provide the Section of the laws which declares this punishable?

Sections 2 & 3 of the Exam Malpractices Act against procuring any answer sheet (a work done by another person can be so construed) and against impersonating another person (it is impersonation to claim under your name the work of another person for any test which is going to be assessed with marks (such qualifies as an exam).

Secondly, its unethical in academia.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DeepSight(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2023
DesChyko:

He provides essay writing services which is a perfectly legal job. What for and how that work is used is not his job. I render a legitimate service, I get paid for it; and pay my taxes from it.

Anyone can own K.A. Stroud's Engineering Mathematics; it becomes a person's property when they purchase it. The person who uses it to prepare for an examination and the person who takes it into the hall for an examination have no bearing on the legitimacy of K.A. Stroud's business of producing the work.

His advertisement specifically mentions the writing of "your thesis, dissertation, project or assignment" - All of which are examinations of various kinds.

As a consequence the argument that he is divorced from what the finished work is used for cannot fly.

If you run things differently, say so, and distinguish what you do from what he is doing.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DesChyko: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2023
DeepSight:

Sections 2 & 3 of the Exam Malpractices Act against procuring any answer sheet (a work done by another person can be so construed) and against impersonating another person (it is impersonation to claim under your name the work of another person for any test which is going to be assessed with marks (such qualifies as an exam).

Secondly, its unethical in academia.

None of these refers to the person providing an essay writing service.

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Umunede(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by ComputerOperato: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2023
DeepSight:

It is wholly unethical, and in this country, illegal.

Unethical? Illegal? In this country?
Okay. I hear you.

The country where a large percentage of studies (both undergraduate and postgraduate) are self-sponsored.
These people have to choose one:
(i) Work and make money to pay the necessary fees (and outsource some of their assignments).
(ii) Concentrate on studies and drop out of school due to inability to fulfill the necessary financial obligations.
I believe you know which option many people will go for.

As to being legal, nothing stops you from hiring a proofreader to go through your work.
And you are back to square one (writing services).

Bottom line. If you have someone sponsoring you in school, you have no business with writing services.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by DesChyko: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2023
DeepSight:

His advertisement specifically mentions the writing of "your thesis, dissertation, project or assignment" - All of which are examinations of various kinds.

As a consequence the argument that he is divorced from what the finished work is used for cannot fly.

If you run things differently, say so, and distinguish what you do from what he is doing.

Of course the work must belong to someone, in this case, my client.

I definitely will not be writing my thesis, dissertation, project or assignment and expect me to pay myself??

It must belong to someone who owns the right to the work once the transaction is completed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unilag Admission List / University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears / About Uniport Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.