Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. (9434 Views)

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / Undergraduate & Postgraduate Academic Research Writing In Lagos / UNN Stops An Academic Conference On Witchcraft (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by olulambert1: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Happy new month and It's the end of 2023 election shall it favour us in God's faithful name.

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by chatinent: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
mrjojo:
dude read to understand smh, I said I referred a friend , a she !

Yeah, send me the work.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Antaanta: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
chatinent:
Are you having problems writing your thesis, dissertation, project and assignments? What about your statistical and programming assignments?

We are here to help you.

We are a verified professional writing service of qualified writers and will write your assignments, thesis (PhD), and dissertation (MSc) for an affordable fee. Yes, we have dedicated writers.

Our services:
- research writing in major fields of study. We are a research writing service with professional research writers in major fields: public health, soci science, mathematics, major science course, computer science and programming (including writing programs and codes), finance, adminstrative and management courses, etc.

- zero plagiarism. We submit with a Turnitin report.

- timely delivery and good support. We always meet your deadline.

- editing and proofreading (we use Grammarly premium for proofreading, after manual proofreading).

- rewriting. We rewrite plagiarized works manually and remove plagiarism.

- plagiarism removal from Turnitin report.

Yes, we are affordable and have a considerate price plan for everyone.

Sample portfolio: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GQRyk_vmuWtfpzmZFLb8qGglGvasWi2E?usp=sharing

What are you waiting for?

Contact us at www.yourresearchwriter.com or email us at yourwriterofficial@gmail.com

Thanks.

Sponsored Post
This thief knows nothing about writing. He will write rubbish for you and collect your money
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by chatinent: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Antaanta:
This thief knows nothing about writing. He will write rubbish for you and collect your money

Ha. What did the thief steal from you that just opened an account on March 1st, 2023...I mean few minutes today?
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Kk4(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nairaland covertly promoting academic fraud.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Lordbinsmar: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Antaanta:

grin grin grin grin

I am talking to my Professor about the possibility of developing algorithms for collision avoidance intelligent decision system for ship navigation. for my masters thesis, maybe baba can help me.

grin grin grin grin

Maybe baba can help me.

Chai abeg mumu people plenty for Nigeria ooo
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Lordbinsmar: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
chatinent:

Ha. What did the thief steal from you that just opened an account on March 1st, 2023?

Baba you are an ACADEMIC 419 grin grin grin grin grin

Take it or leave it.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Afrobasic(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
sacajawea:

Can't you see that this is Obviously a Sponsored Post

And so? promoting an illegal activity should not be allowed!
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Antaanta: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
chatinent:

Ha. What did the thief steal from you that just opened an account on March 1st, 2023?
I know you since 2021. I disabled my first account and came back to Nairaland. You just want people money when you can't even write well. Stop playing with people's future and money.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Lordbinsmar: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Afrobasic:

And so? promoting an illegal activity should not be allowed!

Don't mind the ACADEMIC FRAURDSTARS, they are birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by chatinent: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Very funny Nigerians. So sb refused your ideology, automatically, the person is a scammer?

And you can't even post the evidence of the scam.

Ok o
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by chatinent: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Antaanta:
I know you since 2021. I disabled my first account and came back to Nairaland. You just want people money when you can't even write well. Stop playing with people's future and money.

Evidence of the scam?
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Antaanta: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lordbinsmar:

grin grin grin grin

I am talking to my Professor about the possibility of developing algorithms for collision avoidance intelligent decision system for ship navigation. for my masters thesis, maybe baba can help me.

grin grin grin grin

Maybe baba can help me.

Chai abeg mumu people plenty for Nigeria ooo

Don't even try it. Your money is gone
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Lordbinsmar: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
chatinent:
Very funny Nigerians. So sb refused your ideology, automatically, the person is a scammer?

And you can't even post the evidence of the scam.

Ok o

You are an ACADEMIC FRAUDSTAR,

419 ACADEMICS.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Antaanta: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
chatinent:

Evidence of the scam?
So I should upload the details of my project here? You are even more stupid than I thought. Thief
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Lordbinsmar: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Antaanta:
Don't even try it. Your money is gone

Baba cannot even do it. he can only write A for APPLE thesis for yahoo boys and runs girls in Nigerian Mushroom Universities.

No serious or sensible student will take him serious.

only Fraudsters and 419 like him will patronize him. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by chatinent: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Antaanta:
So I should upload the details of my project here? You are even more stupid than I thought. Thief

Ok bro.

Create more accounts to defame. It's allowed.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Lordbinsmar: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
chatinent:

Ok bro.

No body is defaming you, the service you are providing is academic fraud of highest level.

You are not different from a YAHOO BOY, infact you should be in EFCC custody.

People like you are making hardworking Nigerians to loose their reputation in the academic world.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
chatinent:

Ok bro.

No it isn't allowed. If he cannot present proof of the alleged scam then he should be reported and banned
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Antaanta: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lordbinsmar:

No body is defaming you, the service you are providing is academic fraud of highest level.

it's not about the services he's providing.

He will collect money but he will not do a good job. You will have to go and hire another person to do it for you and correct mistakes
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Antaanta: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ishilove:

No it isn't allowed. If he cannot present proof of the alleged scam then he should be reported and banned
You are very stupid. Ban me na. Scammer sympathizer.

I should provide proof that someone wrote my project for me on a public forum? Ode jatijati
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by chatinent: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lordbinsmar:

People like you are making hardworking Nigerians to loose their reputation in the academic world.

It's understandable.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Antaanta: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
mrjojo:
I referred someone to this guy last year and he did an abysmal job, She had to eventually do the project herself. Honest review!!
I had the same experience with him. He just wants your money. That's all
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Lordbinsmar: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Antaanta:

He will collect money but he will not do a good job. You will have to go and hire another person to do it for you and correct mistakes

Baba naa Fraudster Pro max grin grin grin

Providing a fraudulent service and in a fraudulent way.

But why you too carry your academic work give am grin grin grin

I think it is nearly impossible for someone to write an original content on your behalf, your project is your idea, you understand the project more than anyone else.

It is something you have to meditate on day in day out before providing the final writing.

No one can go through this stress on your behalf, no matter the amount you pay them.

People who are not interested in academics should just stay away. or else they will be fed upon by people like OP.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Antaanta:
You are very stupid. Ban me na. Scammer sympathizer.

I should provide proof that someone wrote my project for me on a public forum? Ode jatijati
Your father is stupid. Your mother is ode jatijati. The males in your family are scammers and armed robbers.

You come online and accuse someone of scamming you, yet you can't provide one single evidence to support your claims. You are a mad man!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by chatinent: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Antaanta:

Wow.

If this is so, kindly send a message on the number you chatted. I am sure it isn't mine.

Cos last time I checked, I refund when I encounter a situation where I cannot satisfy the client. More so, we accept feedback.

How come I collected money from you and did rubbish, didn't accept feedback and still left you to ruins?

I don't do that.

This is a writing agency. The same contract I have with clients is what I have with the writers.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Antaanta: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ishilove:

Your father is stupid. Your mother is ode jatijati. The males in your family are scammers and armed robbers.

You come online and accuse someone of scamming you, yet you can't provide one single evidence to support your claims. You are a mad man!!
I don't have time for insult this afternoon. I'm busy. Come back later
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Antaanta: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
chatinent:

Wow.

If this is so, kindly send a message on the number you chatted. I am sure it isn't mine.

Cos last time I checked, I refund when I encounter a situation where I cannot satisfy the client. More so, we accept feedback.

How come I collected money from you and did rubbish, didn't accept feedback and still left you to ruins?

I don't do that.

This is a writing agency. The same contract I have with clients is what I have with the writers.
See, just keep quiet. Talking like a saint here but you're a complete evil person privately. I pity the future of those who takes your so called writing agency serious
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Ishilove: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
There is a huge difference between being unsatisfied with a service and being out-rightly scammed.

Was the service rendered? Yes. Were you satisfied? No. How is that a scam? Abi this werey doesn't know the meaning of 'scam'? These poorly educated, ignorant idiots that roam the internet just throw the word around without even knowing the meaning. Read, they won't, instead their favourite activity it is to surf the internet from morning to evening and grow dumber.

Morons_

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by Antaanta: 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hire this guy at your own peril because he will write rubbish for you
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by ComputerOperato: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lordbinsmar:

With due respect Sir/Ma'am,

Academics all around the world have different personality and way of doing things. I worked with one of the most strict lecturers in my department for my undergraduate thesis. This man is a no nonsense man, I am not defending his approach of doing things.

I only learnt what I needed to learn from him, I did not try to cut corners by contracting my thesis to some online writers.

But you knw what, all the students that have worked with my supervisor for like 4-5 years ago as far as I can remember secured one or two scholarships abroad in Europe or North America for Masters or PhD.

This achievement won't be possible for the student without the input of my supervisor. For me personally, the experience I got from my undergraduate thesis got me one the the most prestigious scholarship in Europe and I apply this experience to in my day to day academic activities.

That is why I am against the illegal business idea being advertise by the OP. It is an academic fraud in any part of the world and has no justification what so ever.

Gracias.

Good day to you too Sir/Ma.
I learnt everything about research from a very strict supervisor too and I agree that it helps students if they do their work themselves.
However, let us not hide behind a finger and pretend as if all is well with our education system.

Some supervisors (strict or not) will never put their student's through their essays, abuse them and still expect them to meet deadlines hence the service providers.

Again, I object to the brazen advert (it is like promoting illegality) and I insist that you only eat rat with big navel codedly in your room.
I pray the coming government will favour us.
Re: Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria. by chatinent: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Let me make it clear to everyone that I have not scammed a single soul on Nairaland. If you feel otherwise, provide evidence.

On the situation you are breaching our contract, I'll inform you and if you wish not to oblige, I offer a refund.

My terms are very clear. How did I scam sb who paid 60% upfront and balanced up when we submitted the work after they perused it? It's in my terms that you should balance when you check the work and you are satisfied.

How can you be scammed, then?

This is a writing agency with contracted professional writers too. My clients and writers all have a contract with me. In my terms, you were told about everything we do and how we work.

We also have a timeframe for feedback, as well as every other writing platform. Even tho some clients still don't go with our terms, we are still considerate.

Some don't even understand what they send..and when you do as they told you, they'll still complain. The truth is that working with most Nigerian clients are very tiring. Only very few stick to the terms, and we respect them a lot. You'll work for sb and the next thing the person wants to do is eat the cake and have it.

It's not done that way.

Every writer can attest to this.

We do only what you want us to do. We don't do otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Demonic Looking Beast Killed In Madonna University / University Of Ibadan NASU Shut Down Campus Over Salary Arrears / About Uniport Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.