Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election (85941 Views)

PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election / APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow / PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Mutigadara1: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Governor NYESOM WIKE the wicked 😂
Nadheer15:
This guy is wicked grin grin
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by SenatePresdo(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
CilicMarin:

I hope the military are on standby...

The only place protest won't happen maybe Lagos and Yoruba lands, and that's the only place Tinubu can rule.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by ProphetM0hammad: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
pacespot:
Then what is INEC waiting for to announce Tinubu as President-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Yeye people, that Mahmoud Yakubu should understand that INEC is not a king maker but just an overseer of king making by Nigerian people.

All the political Parties protest to you that the process of collation of results is faulty in which you too have admitted yourself that there is a technical glitch in your iREV server.

Is it not your duty to Nigerians to halt the faulty collation and address the problem before proceeding

There are about 4 states left, then the winner will be declared
You people can then hit the street and start killing one another to further reduce your already small population
It's a win win
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by siaco(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
post=121353110:

You've Said it all.
Nothing to be added anymore.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

JAGABAN IS HERE.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS JAGABAN.

Everyone should be allowed to vote for the candidate of their choice.

Meanwhile......
To all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians....

I thought you have conscience, but I don't know you can support devil 😈 because he worked for you. I am not against Tinubu winning if he got majority vote, but you hailing gov. Wike's wickedness is the height of your hypocrisy. In your most sincere conscience you know that Tinubu did not get up to 15% in Rivers State but you are here supporting broad daylight robbery by the governor you love to hate so much.
Anyway my prayer for is life will treat you the same way Wike treated the people of Rivers State in this election, amen.
If @BAT win this election with legitimate Vote of the masses, may God heal this country of all our miss did, but if he is riding on a stolen mandate may it never be well with him and all his supporters, both him, you and all those that that involved and support the robbing of people of their vote see no good in life again amen 🙏🏽.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by ProphetM0hammad: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:

The only place protest won't happen maybe Lagos and Yoruba lands, and that's the only place Tinubu can rule.
So you people are bringing the protest to the north grin

Even to jigawa where Obi didn't get up to 2k votes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by ProphetM0hammad: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
siaco:

I thought you have conscience, but I don't know you can support devil 😈 because he worked for you. I am not against Tinubu winning if he got majority vote, but you hailing gov. Wike's wickedness is the height of your hypocrisy. In your most sincere conscience you know that Tinubu did not get up to 15% in Rivers State but you are here supporting broad daylight robbery by the governor you love to hate so much.
Anyway my prayer for is life will treat you the same way Wike treated the people of Rivers State in this election, amen.
If @BAT win this election with legitimate Vote of the masses, may God heal this country of all our miss did, but if he is riding on a stolen mandate may it never be well with him and all his supporters, both him, you and all those that that involved and support the robbing of people of their vote see no good in life again amen 🙏🏽.

You people don cruse taya today grin
Sorry it's not easy
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by siaco(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You people don cruse taya today grin
Sorry it's not easy

Oga I did not curse anyone, I just made some prayers that I know God will answer
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by candygist: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
dmz1:

The SW modus operendi: as long as it doesn't affect us, as long as it profits us every other person can die. Selfish people

You already know. Go and die if you feel like. It's in your hands.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Gandrova: 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nadheer15:
Lolz! He is a wounded lion wink
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by siremmyt(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Congratulations to my able presido Alajih Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Gandrova: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
CilicMarin:

Story for the gods angry
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Injera(f): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:
This is pure open daylight robbery

The can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink
Shoot on sight
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Ruthless70: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
....you have also spoken well...but note that the agberos in Onitsha are not envious of non Igbos doing businesses in Onitsha...that the difference...ENVY

Are the Agbero in Lagos envious of anyone...don't get u
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nadheer15:

Na man of the people

This is the rightful candidate of pdp presidency befor atiku bribe his way
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by betshopagent(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
post=121353119:
SDP candidate just has stated that Atiku and PandoraObi should call JAGABAN to say Congratulations after THE RIVERS STATE RESULTS was announced.

That is a sensible candidate who wants the progress and peace of our darling nation.
Unlike the ones calling for war and chaos.
They will celebrate and sing to high heavens thee states they won, but shout rigging and what have you in any states they lost.
Bunch of terrorists and fools.

Meanwhile,

Nairalanders, give a round of applaud to the first and ONLY SENSIBLE Obidient we come across on Nairaland and Nigeria as a whole.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you Sir Guru.
A true Guru in the house.
We hope the other Obidients can learn from your wisdom.
A better and prosperous Nigeria is all we want.
🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬

God bless you sir.
@theFirstandOnlySensibleObidient
AMEN.
God bless whoever he is.
He will be a good Role Model for our Darling Youths.
These are the kinda people that should be contesting for political posts, he is a good one. wink

God bless you too Ajisebioyolaari 💋
seun Mynd44. rule 2 was broken
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by EvangDrGeo: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
CilicMarin:

How many people Soldier go kill?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by bayplus: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
CilicMarin:

To deal with trouble makers and serve them breakfast.

Las las you will be fine

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by uckay304: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
truthfully360:
The APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu won the rivers state Presidential Election
Hahahaha... Very funny is not possible
Wike the evil man will soon die for this act of wickedness
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
ElSudani:
Wicked Wike, this guy doesn't forgive oh.

Am telling you

He make sure he deal with atiku

And he did it successfully

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Okoroawusa: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wike oOoOO!

Hahahahaha hahaha hahaha 🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
NawaForThisLife:

You have several account o, you're also Mannagrills??
Shuuo

Na him. Na

Leave the m. U m I he no get job

Na him na

That is how he keep trolling people around

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by slymansun: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
There is no way Tinubu won Rivers State. This is just Gov. Wike's devilish work.
Let's see how it goes when evidences of Wike's manipulations come to the fore.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by uckay304: 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nadheer15:
He will soon die of his wickedness
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Celense(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Like how? Even the cats and rats knows that Tinubu didn't win in rivers.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by naijanaso: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

Let that sink

Bro, this 220k persons include the military, Tinubu's supporters, the I don't care people, those that have japa, the very old who can't join in any protest etc.
You might be disappointed. Nigerians can disappoint. Have that at the back of your mind each time you deal with Nigerians.
It's a pity sha
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Zedthebeast: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
As an adult with a functioning brain, why are you celebrating to the fact that the votes of Rivers people were subverted and did not count?
Is that the country you want for yourself, your children, your grandchildren and Nigerians as a whole?
BlessedOne01:
Sweet Victory!

Wike na man you be!

Congratulations to our incoming Jagaban!

Congratulations to our President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and our Vice President-elect Senator Kashim Shettima!

GOD bless Nigeria!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by pacificom: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Omo the civil right of the river state indigenes are sold out cheaply like akube clothes.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by blowjohn(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
learnedman:
A sick old man with degraded mental faculty will rule a troubled and complex country like Nigeria,I have finally given up on this country,we go all hear am loud and clear! It's now from Fry pan to FIRE! grin grin shocked shocked

The ones with renovated faculties of science, technology and mathematics, whath have they done?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by taiwolomo1: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:

Let that sink
hope u will be on street too
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by kollins3(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:

Let that sink

Can't me out of your protest... Yeye-yeye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.