Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election (85892 Views)

PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election / APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow / PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by basybasy: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

The funniest occurrence in 2023

APC, Tinubu, INEC and Wike are all Stupid

Expect the mother of protests in PH
If we see anyone that is not comfortable with this election, such person should go and commit suicide. We told all Obidients that Obi no get structure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Ijaya123: 12:14am On Mar 01, 2023
mikelopez:
This is pure open daylight robbery

The can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

Dey play grin angry grin grin
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Poleski: 12:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Wike should be arrested after his tenure ends, for this massive rigging in Rivers!
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by johntolu: 12:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Ruthless70:

Igbos will say Asiwaju crowd ba hired crowd.

Obi crowd are genuine.

If Peter win is genuine

If APC win is rigged...

APC lost is strong Lagos to Obi, it was not rigged then

APC lost
Kastina
Kano
Kaduna
Osun
Etc they lost out there yet no one shout rigging...

The problem of Igbos is nothing but jealousy n strife, they love contending with the Yorubas,

Four people r in the race of Election they only dragged Tinubu n leave Atiku alone is that not Madness...

Igbo will tell U if Igbo did not have it let North retain it....
Nzobu Nzobu politics will not take U anywhere, if Atiku had win no one will talk...anyway let Obi wait after another 16yrs, after Jagaban Fulani Lokan

After Hausa-Fulani / Kanuri, 'South-South lokan'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Augustenite(m): 1:06am On Mar 01, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

My brother no go join oo. Except you wan pae . No trust that Ikwere man oo. Even Ikwere people dey find ways to treat Igbo people's Bleep up before. If you try am for PH sorry is your case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Augustenite(m): 1:09am On Mar 01, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
HOPER

You robbed people in this time of civilization are you are still hoping?

Maybe the military will kill everyone and leave APC supporters to build the Tinubu Nigeria

How about that

See mumu man. E go either hide under pussy that day or run go hide for him village oo. No go die for nothing. Obi has moved on even before e contest because e know say him no go fit win. That's why him and Aisha dey ask you to donate give am. E don even carry the remaining money go flex.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by grandstar(m): 1:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Even if you dash Obi a million votes here, it wouldn't change the outcome of the overall results for Tinubu's presidential win.

That is what will matter in court.

The rigging was despicable but I just spoke the truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by OmegaAutos: 1:20am On Mar 01, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

If u no wan die, no protest for PH oooo, wike isn't smiling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 01, 2023
owobokiri:

This inebriated agbadorian dingbat again..
Why would I mellow?
Because your Drug Lord of a candidate was able to manipulate INEC servers to register some utterly fictitious numbers? Or because he was ruthlessly trounced in the Lagos "he built"?
Lol
Stop hiding! Are you ashamed already? 🤣
Thought you folks said he's not going to win, what went wrong? 🤣
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Angelasisiano(f): 1:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Say this with shame
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe

Bola Ahmed Chukwuemeka Tinubu is now leading leading Peter Obi with 2.5 million votes
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Donlexino(m): 1:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Nadheer15:
This guy is wicked grin grin
It shall never be well with wicked woke and his entire generation. .wike you will suffer and ur generation is not left out...I pronounce this curse upon u today with the power of the tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by EmekaBlue(m): 2:07am On Mar 01, 2023
If Buhari can be watching things clearly rigged going on like this and do nothing...Then that man is the most useless president ever

Nobody is accepting this rubbish! The world is watching. I pity INEC chairman...if u like try to travel abroad...we will burn u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by PoliteActivist: 3:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Ruthless70:

APC lost is strong Lagos to Obi, it was not rigged then

Who said it was not rigged? See below

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by PassingShot(m): 3:05am On Mar 01, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
HOPER

You robbed people in this time of civilization are you are still hoping?

Maybe the military will kill everyone and leave APC supporters to build the Tinubu Nigeria

How about that
Empty ranting and noisemaking as usual.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by jaxxy(m): 3:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Sannisege:
Asiwaju is here.

He did not and he cannot.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by computer0810(m): 5:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bro i want to ask u an honest question that is if u will answer me... 1) Is there any positive impact u gained directly from buhari administration since he became the president till date. 2) when tinubu is declared the winner of this election what is the obvious goal of tinubu u stand to gain when he assume office as the president of nigeria. I need an honest answer so i can understand ur happiness. Maybe i might change my views on how i see buhari and tinubu

All d nonsense u listed r u fucking problems, am not campaigning after election when we have a president elect already....all d nonsense u r asking I doubt if u ask yourself b4 supporting obi that failed as a governor and again tinubu is not Buhari........wait and see d leadership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by computer0810(m): 5:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Vicdgreat556:

U re proud of the rigging na, that's how dey will rig good thing out of me o
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by NickD(m): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Sweet Victory!

Wike na man you be!

Congratulations to our incoming Jagaban!

Congratulations to our President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and our Vice President-elect Senator Kashim Shettima!

GOD bless Nigeria!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
When you win something legitimately may it be denied you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

target practice loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Blaze14k: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
computer0810:

All d nonsense u listed r u fucking problems, am not campaigning after election when we have a president elect already....all d nonsense u r asking I doubt if u ask yourself b4 supporting obi that failed as a governor and again tinubu is not Buhari........wait and see d leadership

U see how uneducated u sound. I asked u a simple question buh u started cursing as usual, later u will say igbos are the problem of nigeria. This ethnic tension u guys have successfully created will cause alot of problems if not managed properly. Nigeria will burn faster than u think when u get what u want be careful.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Wahala90: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2023
CilicMarin:

IPOB Terrorist.

Mumu. Did you read what I posted?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes oo. Na your poverty? 🤣
Your wailing gives me joy. Thing is Tinubu will rule you and your family for 8yrs and there's nothing you or anyone can do about it. 🤣🤣
I laugh at your naivety, based on his current Health status does he look like someone that would last till May 29th talkless of 4 or 8years?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2023
siaco:

I thought you have conscience, but I don't know you can support devil 😈 because he worked for you. I am not against Tinubu winning if he got majority vote, but you hailing gov. Wike's wickedness is the height of your hypocrisy. In your most sincere conscience you know that Tinubu did not get up to 15% in Rivers State but you are here supporting broad daylight robbery by the governor you love to hate so much.
Anyway my prayer for is life will treat you the same way Wike treated the people of Rivers State in this election, amen.
If @BAT win this election with legitimate Vote of the masses, may God heal this country of all our miss did, but if he is riding on a stolen mandate may it never be well with him and all his supporters, both him, you and all those that that involved and support the robbing of people of their vote see no good in life again amen 🙏🏽.

Amen.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2023
You better respect yourself. Protest ko, probability ni. Your parents are there praying for you to succeed and you want the money they spent on you by sponsoring you in school to be a waste abi? The candidate you're wasting your time for doesn't know you or your generation. My word of advice to you ooooo if you love your self be calm and pray for your self on how to be better than the person you're dying for because they not worth dying for.

PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by AmazingELixir: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2023
grin
uzhiyeka:
Wike Wike Wike...
The love of money and power made you sell all of us in the state As an inlaw to us I feel very bad knowing you as a Governor. Your too greedy Rivers people don't have dis level of greediness I swear. Ikwerre man betrayal Jonathan we tink say him don do d worst. We no no say another one dey wey b Wike! him sell in own people for in selfish and greedy plans of life. Karma dey ooo u get family oo u get direct brother ooo u get sister ooo hmmm. Life no go end today ooo. U go comot as governor oo

-

grin grin grin

See systemic wailing....bros be calming down if God want to punish all terrible people in Nigeria....I bet it you'll be one of them. There are very few good people in this country.

This is politics 101 leave sentiments aside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by fergie001: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Kukutenla:

So you're a Wike supporter too? grin grin
For what?
I have never been a fan of his.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by engineerboat(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2023
fergie001:

For what?
I have never been a fan of his.

Good morning

How things jare

Been on ban for some days now.

I couldn't post the next is ban up and down so i decide to keep my calm and watch from distance.

How next week go be naaa.

The dynamics will definitely change.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by 0monnak0da: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Are new naira notes now available
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by ShadowCracker(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2023
0monnak0da:
Are new naira notes now available
Not really although it is not really a problem cause a lot people are still indoors.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by uzhiyeka(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin

grin grin grin

See systemic wailing....bros be calming down if God want to punish all terrible people in Nigeria....I bet it you'll be one of them. There are very few good people in this country.

This is politics 101 leave sentiments aside

My happiness be say if e bad we go face am together if e good we go still face am together so nothing spoil. Highest na 15k dem dey pay you as agent or what so ever.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Bukola94: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ijaya123:

Dey play grin angry grin grin
No be all 220M no get common sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.