Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election (85864 Views)

PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election / APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow / PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by wolebest: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nadheer15:
This guy is wicked grin grin

Correct Guy-man Wike don deliver Rivers to BAT

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Caseless: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:
This is pure open daylight robbery

The can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink
grin grin

This sound of a defeat is a music to my ears.

As e de pain them...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by plaindealer: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
coolMVP grin

Don't mess with the MVP.

Politics is not for amateurs.

Wike no be boys scout.

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by BJanta: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe

Bola Ahmed Chukwuemeka Tinubu is now leading leading Peter Obi with 2.5 million votes

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not Chukwuemeka. don't pollute his name by adding an Ibo name to his name .He has never needed any other names except his own Muslim and Yoruba name to excel in life. No Yoruba man needs that. But an Ibo can never excel politically unless he adds Yoruba or Hausa name to his name. They are like the yam stem that cannot stand alone without leaning on something else . Our Jagaban is not such a weakling. He's the Lion of Bourdillon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Alawode01(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
They enemies said isn't him but God said is he.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Samunique(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:
I am not even angry with how APC are treating Nigerians. It's the impunity for me. They are so confident about their evil ways because they know if you guys want to protest they will use tribalism to confuse the masses.

Also the young people supporting them because of their hatred for igbos are the one making me laugh.

You think you are doing the igbos? Na your life you dey waste.

Think about how old you are, now add 8 years and tell me how old you would be by the time this thief called tinubu is done inflicting more suffering on you. Shey E affect igbos? Dey play you hear just dey play lipsrsealed
This is the only problem I have with the Igbo.

The mentality of they hate us, they hate igbos bla bla bla !!! undecided

Can the Igbos fight this battle alone.

Since morning, all the people I've been watching on TVs fighting and speaking against the injustice against Obi are yorubas, I've not seen a single Igbo speaking against it.

And yet you people will come on the cyberspace to scream, "they hate igbos this and that.

I'm a Yoruba fighting for Obi, I got harassed by the hoodlums on my polling unit bcs of Obi in ph, and you're here shouting they hate Igbos up and down.

You people need to change this poor mentality !!!! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
MatrixCircle:

But you as APC supporter right down deep in your heart you know the truth. You know Tinubu can't win Rivers State. They are lies that are obvious. Just like if a result comes up from Kano that LP won grin ;. in presence of kwankwaso habba!! We go all know say something is wrong it's not possible.
Just few greedy politicians destroying Nigeria.
I am not and will never be an APC supporter and I have been stating fact before the commencement of the election that Peter Obi would win lagos or it will be closely contested and that his major obstacle will be the North in which I was right.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Lekan239(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ceenachi:
APC! APC! I dey hail oo grin grin grin

APC that has never won a councilor election before in River state is now winning the presidential election
INEC are miracle wonders...doing signs and wonders grin grin
LP nko?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Nyne: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

The funniest occurrence in 2023

APC, Tinubu, INEC and Wike are all Stupid

Expect the mother of protests in PH

Na your papa wahala be that
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by General029(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
🙆🏻‍♂️🙆🏻‍♂️🙆🏻‍♂️🙆🏻‍♂️🙆🏻‍♂️🙆🏻‍♂️🙆🏻‍♂️🙆🏻‍♂️🙆🏻‍♂️
How did this happen 😲

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by CilicMarin: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wahala90:

If the youths follow as they have threatened, to only go after politicians and their children, mothers and family members, then I fear what Nigeria will become.

IPOB Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Odegbami1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Is like this one don mad o. Go die alone. Don't involve others

quote author=mikelopez post=121352147]This is pure open daylight robbery

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

Let that sink[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Vicdgreat556(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
computer0810:
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

1 thing I like about dis election....once d result is announced

U can only rant

U re proud of the rigging na, that's how dey will ring good thing out of you o
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by PandoraObi: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
BJanta:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not Chukwuemeka. don't pollute his name by adding an Ibo name to his name .He has never needed any other names except his own Muslim and Yoruba name to excel in life. No Yoruba man needs that. But an Ibo can never excel politically unless he adds Yoruba or Hausa name to his name. They are like the yam stem that cannot stand alone without leaning on something else . Our Jagaban is not such a weakling. He's the Lion of Bourdillon.
I understand brother, I wouldn't do it again

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by DEROXMAN: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
Another wonder of the world birth today by Rivers state, courtesy of Wike. This can only be a joke taken too far. APC winning in Rivers state. The end of Wike will be miserable and with utterly destruction due to the vexation from heaven.
this your comment is too funny
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Illegal1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Inec should stop playing

Protest have started in river state as we speak

Edo are getting ready already.

Abuja started already

I think nairaland is a little bit biased
They didn't post the protest in Abuja today
army go use una head learn hw to shot gun..
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by plaindealer: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin grin 0

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by yuzjet(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You aren't tired of spamming yet? Get ready to keep posting this for the next 8yrs in Tinubu's regime! 🤣

Losers! APC keep taking you wailers by surprise. Trolling, insulting all those who supported their Candidate and choice. Haah,we couldn't even get some decorum on the forum due to you guys chestbeating and lousy attitude. I waited for this day, so you guys can see how myopic you all were.

Princeoflagos, , owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeat, zonefree, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster. These were the most uncultured set of things I've seen in a while. Very intolerant and wild, abusing everyone like we don't have a choice.

Where's the noise now.? They are all hiding like criminals, especially princeoflagos, zonefree, and .
Una don mellow like rat! 🤣🤣
That Jonathan and Tinubu smile dey bust head. Lozz

Learn from Jagaban. Plan, plan again, take it slowly, execute and strike them where they won't expect. You guys were trolling online while Jagaban was making serious plans, now you guys are crying rigging! 🤣🤣

Call them by their papa name, too disrespectful set of people.

The youth too disrespect this man. But still, he's prevailed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by frankson1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

All these online protesters. Take your protest elsewhere and don't do it in Wike's state.

Wike is the jagaban of Rivers state.

But, truth be told, whatever happened in some parts of Rivers on that Saturday, wasn't an election.
Make I no talk sha..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by oshiokpu(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wike meant it when he told Atiku that he is in Charge in Rivers State.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by atobs4real(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

You can also join them for the protest.
It is a free affair.
But hold the consequences
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by BJanta: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:
This is pure open daylight robbery

Let that sink

There's a bullet waiting the street for the head of anyone who forments trouble outside side there. Try it, you'll know that the Nigerian soldiers that waste about 2million Ibos during the the failed Biafran session were not up to 5000.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Drealman20: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Chivadoski:
Wike you will never know peace till you die

Peace wey u no get, u can't deny others of it..

Rest
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by BeanX(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nadheer15:
This guy is wicked grin grin
I fear who no fear Wike 😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by blakkydikky(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:
I've said I believe this election was not rigged....but Rivers get as e be too well.

Rivers is a LP or PDP state, not an APC state.

Anyway, the courts will show if there was any funny business.

(Though, on the other hand, if LP and PDP votes were counted as votes for one party, APC would have lost).
... But Lagos is LP state that Obi wins?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by DaCommonSense: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

There wouldn't be any protest, go write it down.
The winner will be declared and the losers will only count their loses and move on.
If you misbehave, you will be dealt with in the language you understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by adekolaelect(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

You will dance to better versions of Phython tire .Mumu you better get back to you 4/4 shop and continue you petty fake product Business in peace.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Pateebartex(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
This @mannerbbqgrill I really doubt if you're sane the way you always claim seriously you're deluded.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Drealman20: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hopeba:
which military? Do you think the military are happy with all these.it the same military that would arrest tinubu.
see tears 😭
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by IGBOSON1: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
CilicMarin:

I hope the military are on standby...

Not even police! You see why sane Nigerians don't want you guys anywhere near power?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by LesbianBoy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Josephkabila12:
u dey waste ur life more. ibo president never get that into ur skull

See this one. E dey talk like say E affect me say igbo no be president. Make dem no be president na wetin be my own. grin grin grin grin grin

As far as the suffering na everybody dey suffer am especially the yorubas (BECAUSE UNA NO SABI HOW TO MAKE MONEY) no wahala tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.