Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election (85932 Views)

PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election / APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow / PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Heavensent01(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
miracle no dey tire God o, Bola the gburuburu of Nigeria made it happen again

Nigerians across all board want this man, we've our next President, other candidates will resume in court and Bola will resume to Asorock

Nice Resumption in court to the candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Roon9(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

Why u no add your mama join?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Moromoro(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
blueAgent:

You think Tinubu would rule?

I laugh at you, from now to may 29, you know how far.
you want stop ⛔ moving train 🚆 🚆 🚆. BAT is a goal

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Blaze14k: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
computer0810:
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

1 thing I like about dis election....once d result is announced

U can only rant

Bro i want to ask u an honest question that is if u will answer me... 1) Is there any positive impact u gained directly from buhari administration since he became the president till date. 2) when tinubu is declared the winner of this election what is the obvious goal of tinubu u stand to gain when he assume office as the president of nigeria. I need an honest answer so i can understand ur happiness. Maybe i might change my views on how i see buhari and tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by alobright17(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

The funniest occurrence in 2023

APC, Tinubu, INEC and Wike are all Stupid

Expect the mother of protests in PH
I’m tired of threats start the riot not even protest already let’s see if that will make the result change , if the riot leads to war it will affect us more than the elites, they have private jets, diplomatic passports, there families are already abroad . So start the riot immediately stop writing it here
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
puremaker7:
Shishi you will not get with this kind of hatred politics you are paying.
...you just woke up from sleep ?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Godson32(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nadheer15:
This guy is wicked grin grin
See as him name resemble Wicked
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Wahala90: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
CilicMarin:

I hope the military are on standby...

If the youths follow I fear what Nigeria will become.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by slowice(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Sweet Victory!

Wike na man you be!

Congratulations to our incoming Jagaban!

Congratulations to our President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and our Vice President-elect Senator Kashim Shettima!

GOD bless Nigeria!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

They are destroying Nigeria and you are hailing them. There will be nothing left for anyone when these demons are done.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by MatrixCircle: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
oga stop deceiving yourself if you have sumtin meaningful to holdon, you won't want anarchy to happen in this nation because you dey talk now say shey army wan face 200 million people and you think people wey go come out go reach 20 million to protest. Let's be sincere with ourselves. They can only challenge this election in court with concrete proofs so as to get it nullified and the right candidate to occupy the seat rather than trying to turn the nation upside down.

But you as APC supporter right down deep in your heart you know the truth. You know Tinubu can't win Rivers State. They are lies that are obvious. Just like if a result comes up from Kano that LP won grin ;. in presence of kwankwaso habba!! We go all know say something is wrong it's not possible.
Just few greedy politicians destroying Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by IfyBennyomah(f): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Sweet Victory!

Wike na man you be!

Congratulations to our incoming Jagaban!

Congratulations to our President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and our Vice President-elect Senator Kashim Shettima!

GOD bless Nigeria!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
congratulations, I hope Tinubu gives you a better life as a yoruba man in the next four years

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by anonymous1759(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:
This is pure open daylight robbery

The can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

So In your mind the whole 222 m people are pro Obi? No single youth is rooting for BAT . That’s delusion that made you guys over confident that’s leading you guys to self harm thinking Obi will win.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Nyanabo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lol... Rivers State overwhelmingly voted for OBI but wike has wikecized the results. Posterity would judge him.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by candygist: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

As long as you dont come to Lagos to disturb us. No problem.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by 27Pushing30: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
MatrixCircle:
Even APC supporters are ashamed of the level of daylight foolish miscalculated rigging. APC supporters knows Tinubu can't win Rivers State. This is a proof of what well meaning Nigerians are shouting on. Terrible grin grin grin grin grin the election has become a laughing matter grin

IGBO NO GOOD SWITCH TO ALCOHOL ONLY
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by mightycrownnyme: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
fuel scarcity
cash scarcity
yet we are still AWALOKAN
indeed you are GOD choice for NIGERIA
prove them all wrong by giving us the best governance ever in the history of NIGERIA

JAGABAN
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
blueAgent:

You think Tinubu would rule?

I laugh at you, from now to may 29, you know how far.
🤡
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Ningi2020(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
CilicMarin:

I hope the military are on standby...
The military are already on standby, for any stupid coward that will try creating unrest..
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Realist777: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

Let that sink
All the top candidates rigged and the best rigger won!
Stop complaining!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Levels2(f): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

Please we can't wait

Do anyhow a friend see anything.

I hope your parents born many children?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by BJanta: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe

Bola Ahmed Chukwuemeka Tinubu is now leading leading Peter Obi with 2.5 million votes

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not Chukwuemeka. don't pollute his name by adding an Ibo name to his name .He has never needed any other names except his own Muslim and Yoruba name to excel in life. No Yoruba man needs that. But an Ibo can never excel politically unless he adds Yoruba or Hausa name to his name. They are like the yam stem that cannot stand alone without leaning on something else . Our Jagaban is not such a weakling. He's the Lion of Bourdillon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

🤡

Idiot stop quoting me.

Even if Tinubu wins ,you would still remain poor and wretched.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Tzar(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hope you are not counting me in your stupidity o?

mikelopez:

Let that sink

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Caseless: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

Protest anyhow and you go collect.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by fergie001: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

What's that
As e dey sweet is, e dey pain dem
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
blueAgent:

Idiot stop quoting me.

Even if Tinubu wins ,you would still remain poor and wretched.
Yes oo. Na your poverty? 🤣
Your wailing gives me joy. Thing is Tinubu will rule you and your family for 8yrs and there's nothing you or anyone can do about it. 🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Trustedpronet: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

Bulaba I hail you plenty sir
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by wolebest: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nadheer15:

Correct Guy-man Woke don deliver.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by 0monnak0da: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
GeneralPulal:

PH is not the only SS state that voted for Tinubu. Why descending on wike?

You guys are coward. Deep down, you guys are so pained that SS voted for tinubu, but you guys can’t call out SS for betrayals grin

Asari must not hear such cheesy

You guys didn’t see it coming at all..

Rivers have never supported Ibos

Also look at Cross River

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by wolebest: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nadheer15:

Correct Guy-man Wike don deliver.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by SleekyP(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wicked Wike grin grin

Time to give you more land on thomson ave or lugard....better still just choose anywhere in Ikoyi grin grin
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Godwin616: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

Does it implies Wike and Amaechi are in the same camp now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.