Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu (79747 Views)

Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) / Senators Bamidele, Adeola, Adeyemo, Abiru, Others Visit Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Sormeh: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:
This is pure open daylight robbery

The can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

Customized weeping containers available grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
The picture below is why I can never ever vote for PDP, APC or LP.

In 2015, these men's partisans were abusing each other. Now, see as they hug.

They are all in ONE PARTY. We Nigerians are too blind to see that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by reddingtonblack: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:
Behold, your next set of Ministers and looters;

1. Ganduje
2. Hell Rufai
3. Dele Alake
4. Dayo Israel (Special Adviser) grin grin
5. Festus Keyamo

Tinubu made people yhen yhen yhen but he couldn't recommend any of those "experts" he made to Buhari?? What did the dunce give to him at the end of the day?

Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Fayemi
Kemi Adeosun
Abike Dabiri

Same unproductive, old, and recycled political bandits and certificate forgers who have held their people captive for too long.

Lets imagine it was Peter Obi, run a list lets see 🤭

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Omofloflo: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:

1. Ganduje
2. Hell Rufai
3. Dele Alake
5. Festus Keyamo

Tinubu made people yhen yhen yhen but he couldn't recommend any of those "experts" he made to Buhari?? What did the dunce give to him at the end of the day?

Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Fayemi
Kemi Adeosun
Abike Dabiri

Same unproductive, old, and recycled political bandits and certificate forgers who have held their people captive for too long.

Mumu.... also include fashola, oshinbajo, yemi cadoso, tunde edun in ur list

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Kobicove(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Power has changed hands

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Engrduke: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Eeh! God abeg!

The same Yoruba youths you are insulting now voted massively for Peter Obi in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, etc.

Or you think the almost 500,000 and 100,000 votes Peter Obi got in Lagos and Oyo States emanated from Igbo votes alone.

By now, reading these various insults and denigration, the same Yorubas who voted Peter Obi must have been regretting doing so.

Yorubas have a proverb: "The wise will surely awake the consciousness of the fool".
Peace.

LesbianBoy:
This thief called tinubu has succeeded in buying everything and everyone around him.

His ambition is worth the blood and suffering of Nigerians

And to think so many yoruba youths because of their hatred for igbos are supporting the madness tinubu and his APC thieves are doing to 100s of millions of Nigerians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Softmirror: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:

1. Ganduje
2. Hell Rufai
3. Dele Alake
5. Festus Keyamo

Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Fayemi
Kemi Adeosun
Abike Dabiri

BUHARI IS JUST A STEPPING STONE TO PROSPERITY. AFTER THE HARDSHIP YOU MAY BE GOING THROUGH, BE READY TO ENJOY EASE. YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE PRINCEOFLAGOS. HE SINGLE HANDEDLY MADE TINUBU BECOME SO POPULAR ON NAIRALAND. AM SURE IF GIVEN A MINISTERIAL POST HE WILL ACCEPT.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by fabolouz1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
These are real politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Lahmzy2020: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

As e dey pain Dem na so e dey sweet us...

Obi came third despite all the noise..

Someone has already said 'Labour Party will labour in vain'

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by waynetee(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
dmz1:

Tinubu can never be president.

Watch the movie as it unfurls. Moreover Goodluck is making a hasty and an unwise decision visiting him now. The election is being strongly disputed and is discredited by foreign observers. He made the same wrong call 8years ago to Buhari instead of making sure that he was truly defeated. Is it to be called a peacemaker or what?

Stop mentioning international body, Nigeria is a sovereign country and no country can question her decision!

You are free to leave the country and go and live with those international body since its their opinion you wish to follow but their opinion is useless here man!

Moreover i doubt any international body says so. You'll known to be Liars

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:

I should congratulate a fraudster?? You don't know me oo cheesy cheesy

If you try am you go see wetin I go do you? grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Joguns(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan, Former Ghanaian President John Mahama,Former Kenya President Kenyatta, Vice President-to-be, Governors, Well-wishers in early congratulatory visit to Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu at his residence in Abuja on Tuesday

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1630627644176728064
Jonathan is a great man with a big heart. The very people who hated and worked against him, he has forgiven and moved on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jonathan moved on

Wike moved on

Some people still hate

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Sijo01(f): 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
So Jonathan is part of this show of shame. Its a Pitty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by clog(m): 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jonathan Na big fool. Very stupid weakling. Part of d problems we r facing now. How on earth does any right thinking person feel Tinubu is worth to be our president. I regret am a Nigerian. God forbid

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Magnumproperty: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jagaban Borgu. Oko iya won

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by beardedboy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:

The truth is bitter.
Ẹkùn egbere!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Coolabbie: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:

1. Ganduje
2. Hell Rufai
3. Dele Alake
5. Festus Keyamo

Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Fayemi
Kemi Adeosun
Abike Dabiri

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Moh247: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Please stop any form of triggerings , winners don’t do that. It’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming government for a better Nigeria

Fair enough

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by dmz1: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
VTJN:
Lol

He will lord over you and your entire kindred for good solid 8 years bro. TINUBU is the most intelligent and smartest politicians living

I repeat BAT can never be president. The Supreme authority cannot allow it.
Most intelligent and smartest politician that wins by rigging and violence. You are stupid. You do not know the meaning of smartness and intelligence.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Mirallas: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This thief called tinubu has succeeded in buying everything and everyone around him.

And to think so many yoruba youths because of their hatred for igbos are supporting the madness tinubu and his APC thieves are doing to 100s of millions of Nigerians
The reason why you find life difficult is because you are going against reality, accept that is it is what it is ,that a lot of things are beyond your understanding and that is all you need to do to be fine. Just an advice from a fellow human being

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Tannhauser(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:
The picture below is why I can never ever vote for PDP, APC or LP.

In 2015, these men's partisans were abusing each other. Now, see as they hug.

They are all in ONE PARTY. We Nigerians are too blind to see that.

They even held hands as they walked cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=121352023] cool

With such margin victory is certain

Congratulations to all progressives that stood tall to all this useless Zombidiots miscreants

They sticked to insult and curses, we sticked to fact and past records

They called strangers Agbado, Urchins, 30k stipend collector, blackmailed people

The truth always win

Personal lesson from Jagaban in this journey to victory... "Ignore completely your adversary focus only on your goals , aspirantion, ambition and wining strategy"

.[ May God bless you my brother. We are the slayer of Obi supporters. As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by damoobaba: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Mkairbag: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dear Mr. President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Spanki(f): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan, Former Ghanaian President John Mahama,Former Kenya President Kenyatta, Vice President-to-be, Governors, Well-wishers in early congratulatory visit to Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu at his residence in Abuja on Tuesday

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1630627644176728064

Jagaban!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by travelled(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
We're you promised a ministerial position ?

Or you'll be left under Oshodi bridge
blabulu2000:
To all Nyamiri MOD wailong waiver ...that used nairaland Platform to frustrate my efforts and phish my person information...because I am supporting Tinubu...I remain kampe

I will never forget nairaland in this 2023 election...the place where Nyamiri people heavily dominated to frustrate contrary opinion

Ha...
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by biggie73(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Chilling with the big boys.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Juju70(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
DeLaRue:
See as GEJ and Tinubu are laughing yakata.

These people are all friends behind closed doors

Gej is a buffoon
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Wailing don start
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by travelled(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
For now he has won .. be calming down ..

Yes I see the supreme court invalidating the entire election 3 months after Tinubu is installed
dmz1:

I repeat BAT can never be president. The Supreme authority cannot allow it.
Most intelligent and smartest politician that wins by rigging and violence. You are stupid. You do not know the meaning of smartness and intelligence.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Occurstaem(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
It's sweetening.
As e dey sweet us
E dey pain them baje baje

I'm loving what I'm seeing.
Our President,
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, long life and prosperity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Smart Nonso Okafor: Mother Sells Akara, He Won Anambra Assembly Election / Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son / "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.