Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Encounter With The Marine World. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With The Marine World. (90730 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Understanding The Marine World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Jimmythewise: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Jimmythewise: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2023
SporaD8:
well
Do you wanna tell him?
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by nappy760(m): 7:40am On Mar 01, 2023

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Pidaa:
It started when I was in secondary school in SS1 I just repeated due to my bad result. My mum withdrew me from my previous sch and took me to another sch to repeat that class because my mum was a teacher and know the value of education. During my first term in that school I was exceptional compare to my previous sch and my Academic pick up very fast as that saying I dey hot. Then it was my second term I started getting spiritual attack.
First I saw myself playing in a very dark place which was a normal and then suddenly I saw a groundnut shell on the ground and my mind started telling me I can fly with that groundnut shell. Then another mind told me if I try it then I would become a witch and the first mind was like saying witch is Fun just do it. Then I said I don't want to become a witch and left that dark building but never knew that was the phase of Initiation.
Then the second initiation that fail was I was discussing with my brother then just suddenly I slept off and I saw a very strong force pulling my soul from my body the force was invisible to me even though I was in Abstract projection already. So the force kept pulling me and when I get to the window of my room I thought the window will block me but to my suprise I pass the window immediately without obstruction and the force started taking me at a very high speed into darkness then I knew I was in great trouble and I shouted Jesus and immediately woke up. Up till know I did not remember my soul entering my body but I remember the last thing I said was Jesus and I woke up. I saw my brother still busy with his phone but never knew what happen. The mistake I make was not telling my mum about this dream on time
Something was pulling you and ur empty skull dim it fit to think *You are in danger*
Ignorance won't finish you guys

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]
Pidaa:
Then I started receiving pressing from dreams because of my way of life all this happen when I was in SS1 and my result started going low back again.
During SS2 first time I fell like a lightning from the top of my class to second to last. It was not funny and when my mum saw my result she wept and was why me because at that time my elder brother was already in Europe studying medicine and me dragging bottom of the class with people. So my mum pray that night about me and saw me laying on the ground with my school uniform and told me to stand up which I obey her in the dream. After that she knew it was not ordinary but have not still told her about all those dreams I have during SS1. Mind u that year I was mastubating and that was a portal that open the gate for marine to operate in my life easily
According to universal codes ( Wisdom ) Those who don't masturbate and deny themselves sex because they think is sin are those who sleeps with Animals , kids , same sex and Have repeated crazy sex like anal sex in dreams ... According to earth nature those who deny demselves sex on Religious excuses are denying themselves Urination and will get wounded.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Pidaa:
Then in my SS2 second term I was in a queue and God was sharing gift and when it got to my turn a force came and started dragging me not to take the gift from God but I was able to quickly fling the gift from God hand and I woke up. Omo even though I wake up I was still feeling the presence of the evil spirit around me and was feeling little electric shock. Then I have to run to my mum room to meet her shivering and she pray for me and was able to sleep.
Then after a week an old woman came to attack me because of that gift and this time I was not able to run in my dream and I woke up. The attack became constant like once or twice in every week. Always having night mare. Seeing my self in Different coven. Etc.

1 : Can you swear to have seen god?

2: I put it to you that you saw an old woman and felt threaten and went to attack her and I as well put it to you that she wanted to telepathically pass a message to u but you ...
•lack Inverse telepathy ( first gift light workers acquire though in reality it's difficult )
•lack fearlessness
•lack knowledge of your inverseworld (Your Dreamland ) and can't control it like those light workers. Who would av listened to that women before she will attack ( Even if she came to attack )

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Babaken(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2023
How you were able to remember everything after long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Pidaa:
Then when I was in SS3 my friend mum died and I believe I got the power to communicate with the dead. I don't know how I got that instinct shall may be it was a movie I can't say but deep inside me I know I was special.
Advise to everybody never try to communicate with the dead people because it might not go the way u think. Back to the story during that night when I wanted to sleep I focus my energy to discuss with my friend mum in the dream and instantly I slept off I saw her in my dream and I met her and told her what did she want me to tell her son but she attack me and started drawing me closer to herself and I tried to stop it but was not able then suddenly a very powerful white light in form of wind hit and break the grip between me and my friend mum and I woke up. Then that was the moment I knew I summon a demon into my dream that took the shape of my friend mum to haunt me and God in his infinite mercy save me with his power of his white light.
Hello ! Pidaa what is life if not death.
In life on earth you are dead to 97% of things u shud live for . But In death you are alive to 97% things ur soul is happy to stay dead for ( only if u aren't programmed, those who are programmed ie Religious ones aren't noted as creatures of the universe According to supreme forces )

Coming to ur Ignorance about death

A wise human gets more wisdom and knowledge associating with the dead 100times over than communicating with the living ,
Holy trinity don't want u to know this , u will call me evil but in death ur spirit shall seek me out to give u full knowledge but!!!!!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Christianfire: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Pidaa:
When I started praying and fasting. then I dream about cat that enter into the bush from the smallest to the greatest and then suddenly my church member that is a woman came and told me to run away that all the watches and wizard have gone to reinforced to fight me and I listen to her and ran away wish was a big mistake because fear give the enemy upper hands over me then suddenly a wind took me up and wanted to used me to hit the ground and I woke up. Then I knew the woman was a devil agent and she used the spirit of fear to deceive me

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Pidaa:
My gift was still powerful that I can fill the instinct of what will happen in the future. Example was Nigeria vs ivory Coast during that year Nigeria won the nation Cup. I was with my friend watch that match and I told my friend that ivory Coast will recallize the goal because Nigeria was winning with a goal and I told him this will be the goal and then Nigeria will score to make it 2-1 and win the match and I left. NIGERIA exactly won the match. That guy go dey look me as a witch like how did this guy know all this things.
Then in my 300l my result was very bad. It was from good to worst. Imagine having parallel D and E. That night when I saw my result then I cried out to God because I knew what I wrote.
Then I saw that old woman in the that attack me when I was in SS2 after collecting that gift from God boasting that she is the one that Mark my paper and decide what I get and not the lecturer. Then I woke up and I know I was in really in a big battle
Your Inverseworld ( Dream ) of brainpoint IVR brings forth past experiences and anticipate future occurance like you and 20 others are in competition out of 20 , 5 shall dream of not winning big ( one or two from this may win ) 10 will dream of winning ( they will go with high spirit and one might win ) and 10 might not dream at all . It will be stupid to think u have clairvoyant gift .

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Dammyseyon(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Hello Pidaa, how can I contact you please? I might need your help.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Aladdin1(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Where your parents witches or belong to the marine or you were initiated in school.you started sharing stories but you never said how you stumbled into the dark realm.people dont just go that way except by a portal.how you manage get those powers?were you a born witch?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Sucre6: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2023
This doesn't look like a fictitious tales, Thank God for your life

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Gurakel123: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2023
How do i get disconnected from spiritual husband totally?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SporaD8: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Do you wanna tell him?
Patient my dear, let's encourage him to finish his narration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2023
After sometimes of fasting and praying I still later backside to my normal life. The greatest problem of me was that even i don't have consistence in my prayer. Because the moment i start praying I notice things in my life begin to change for good and things have not enjoy for long time start coming my way which make me to loose distraction because I just want to enjoy those things and I usually forget myself. After some times the good stuff will just cease and I have to go back to, my normal life again.
During my 400l my result was nothing to talk about and I was like I must break up from this bond age no matter devil like it or not. Then I slept I saw a contract paper between me and the marine world. I was able to defeat the marine spirit or agent and used the paper to run and then I put the contract paper inside fire but the paper refused to burn and the marine spirit where laughing saying fire can't destroy that paper. As if that paper burn then I would have been free automatically. Meaning there is an official agreement between me and the water unknowing. Then after that I woke up from my sleep

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Then after church still during my 400l my mum was praying for me as we where praying I just automically felt weak and fall to the ground like I was fainting. I have never felt such thing in my life. Then my mum invited her friend to pray for me and after praying I slept off and I saw myself getting good grades in the dream. Then my friend mum introduce us to a very powerful man of God to help us. But before I met the man of God physically I have already met him spiritually in the dream and the man of God have the spirit of moses.
Omo the man of God started telling me things that just weak me. He told me my church was heavily polluted with marine agents and most of the time the attack was coming from my church. He advise me to still be going to the church but I should be careful

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2023
After what the man of God said. I was weak, angry and sad never believe that most of my problem was coming from my church. Then all the dreams I was dreaming about seeing myself in my church began to make sense. I usually see myself in my church eating food and now me dey usually dey fight for food pass for the dream but since it was church dream I always ignore it thinking Satan can't enter the church.
Also I always see some people in the church during 12 o clock in the night. Like I can't explain how I knew the time was 12 o clock but I just know that and always seeing a big man in the church at the gate and each time I will ask the man what is happening because am seeing some few people inside the church holding meeting and the man will reply me special meeting. Don't blame me for not decoding because I never believe it could happen in church

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2023
The most annoying thing some of them started appearing in my dream from my church using different people face and laughing that I can't never know them even though I knew it was the church. Then I started praying, fasting and things started to move well from me.
Then God open my eyes and I knew the woman that is in charge of the marine in my church. I could not believe it because this woman is a gentle soul, very meek and humble but in the spiritual realm she was ruthless, wicked and I began to ask myself why does Satan agents have double face?

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Akinfemmy(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Schizophrenia at work. Get help at any psychiatric hospital close to you. Religion won't cure you. You go fast and pray tire

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2023
So I did not relent in my prayer. It was funny initially when I started my fasting. I notice the moment I pray and fast as I just sleep this people will press only my head like mad and when I wake up I will say God it seem this prayer is not working but the more I pray the more the aggression of the attack but it came to a certain point that the aggression of the attack stop and it seem I was wining the war and two small girls appear in my dream saying give us back our book that we don't want to do again. And that woman in charge of the marine agent appear and told the girls that the book belongs to her and she regave me the book and I woke up.
When I woke up I was angry with God. I told God that I have saw victory and why did he allow me to recollected that book from that woman and keep me with bondage. Then a thought flash into my mind saying I have not dealt with that marine world enough and your prayer give me the assess to deal with them ruthlessly that why does little girls that are marine agent try to break the covenant because I am dealing with them ruthlessly and I have harden the heart of the marine agent leader not to give up so that I can do more damage to their kingdom

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Akinfemmy:
Schizophrenia at work. Get help at any psychiatric hospital close to you. Religion won't cure you. You go fast and pray tire
Am already cured. It is written he was wounded for my sin, beating for for my iniquity and by his stripes I am heal.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Then I dreamt going to a very large prison and I saw a demon. I fought with this demon and I defeated this demon. This prison was a very big city. Then I saw different people especially girls and was asking them how long have there been here and some said 5 years why other 6 years and so on then to my greatest surprise I saw one of my female friend from the university and I told her how long have she been here and she told me. Then suddenly an angel of God appear and told me his time for me to leave this prison then I went to meet the girl begging her to come with me and we should leave the prison together but she refused. I beg and beg but she did not accept. Then I told her I will come back for u again then I met the angel and to take me out and the angel blew air into my eyes and I wake up.
When I wake up I told God that God should ignore that word that I told the girl I would come back from her because I don't want to go to such terrible place again. I knew I was selfish but the place was terrible. Initially I did not want to tell the girl my dream because I was afraid how she will respond to it. But I have to gather courage and tell her and to my greatest surprise she told me am the second person telling her the same thing. This girl got two spill over. Meaning she repeated two years in the University and her course was change to education. Why her boyfriend almost graduated with first class. I saw everything of how I boyfriend cage her spiritually but I skip that part when telling her what happen. Because nor be everything u see u will say out to avoid trouble

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Joeev: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Bro go on. I believe you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by robertbrownn: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Amazing
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by JapaToDNext: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Mazzatov:
Another person don come again with fiction
This new month again
how is this fiction

Someone came and shared a true life experience and u are calling it fiction

Did he create the event or fiction by himself

This was his personal experience about life

And for your info

Fiction means something that is not real, but for the OP to have this experience and share it to the world,

Then it is not fiction but fact and also Real

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Shalommy(f): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Op, this your story get weight. Chaii

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Shalommy(f): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2023
JapaToDNext:
how is this fiction

Someone came and shared a true life experience and u are calling it fiction

Did he create the event or fiction by himself

This was his personal experience about life

And for your info

Fiction is not real, but for the OP to have this experience and share it to the world,

Then it is not fiction but fact
Oga believer, keep it up.undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Pidaa:

We can't hide the truth my brother even though the sin is sweet but it has a big consequence
Ignore those blind agents and focus on ur mission

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by JapaToDNext: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Shalommy:
Oga believer, keep it up.undecided
thank u🤛🤛

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2023
LikeAking:
OGA GO REST...

PRAYER IS USELESS...

Another useless soul 😁

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by LogicBomb8: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Gurakel123:
How do i get disconnected from spiritual husband totally?
how exactly did you let him in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs / Bikini Church End Time Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.