Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,177 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

My Encounter With The Marine World. - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With The Marine World. (90779 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Understanding The Marine World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2023
owunabastard:
yellow and white colour is the symbol of Roman Catholic church. Are you saying that they came from marine world?
I didn't mention RCC anywhere,did I? I was talking about marine kingdom and white garment churches.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2023
kcdendelo:
[1quote author=Onyiiobi7735 post=121363131]The Marine world is so powerful, ruthless and influential in our society today.It is a highly organized department of Satan's kingdom located under the water bodies of the earth, with headquarters in the Indian Ocean.
The Supreme leader is the Fallen Angel, Ashtaroth,also known as Leviathan, the great serpent of the sea( Check Isaiah 27:1)
. Ashtaroth is a female angel .For those who doubt the existence of female angel,see Zechariah 5:9 in the Bible.
She is known as the Queen of the Coast, Queen of Heaven,Wife of Satan, and also one of highest ranking demons in Satan's kingdom.
She is the only female Principality among the Four: Beelzebub,Azazel,Mammon and herself.The Principality are next in rank to Lucifer.
The Marine world has three colours as their identity -red, yellow and white.That is why if you visit a spiritual home or prayer house and see altar clothes of these colours, RUN! RUN! because you have just stepped into water spirits territory.
Water spirits are very destructive and possess more humans than any other type of evil spirit.
They influence the entertainment industry, fashion, religious activities and so on,and have so many human agents working with them in these areas.
Sex is their primary tool of operation and that's why they say that the spirit of lust comes from the sea.please drop ur number let me call you
Are you really serious about collecting my number?
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by peace28(f): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Why don't people from developed countries experience these kind of tales? Who told you they don't experience it.. trust me white people know and understand this more than you do ok..
Obviously you don't read and do research about things ...

Brothers think, use your head, is not that difficult.

You guys are severely brainwashed, and no one can help u except yourself.

Things like these can all so be an early stage of a more disastrous mental problem, I'm not joking. One of my neighbors two years back was another example, she was fond of praying every night loundly, accusing her closest neighbor of attacking her in the night spiritually, but today she's on the street with full blown insanity.

This is one of the problems of living in a country where nothing works, things like this should be handled by a mental health expert.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by LoveJesus87(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:
Then I dreamt going to a very large prison and I saw a demon. I fought with this demon and I defeated this demon. This prison was a very big city. Then I saw different people especially girls and was asking them how long have there been here and some said 5 years why other 6 years and so on then to my greatest surprise I saw one of my female friend from the university and I told her how long have she been here and she told me. Then suddenly an angel of God appear and told me his time for me to leave this prison then I went to meet the girl begging her to come with me and we should leave the prison together but she refused. I beg and beg but she did not accept. Then I told her I will come back for u again then I met the angel and to take me out and the angel blew air into my eyes and I wake up.
When I wake up I told God that God should ignore that word that I told the girl I would come back from her because I don't want to go to such terrible place again. I knew I was selfish but the place was terrible. Initially I did not want to tell the girl my dream because I was afraid how she will respond to it. But I have to gather courage and tell her and to my greatest surprise she told me am the second person telling her the same thing. This girl got two spill over. Meaning she repeated two years in the University and her course was change to education. Why her boyfriend almost graduated with first class. I saw everything of how I boyfriend cage her spiritually but I skip that part when telling her what happen. Because nor be everything u see u will say out to avoid trouble
bro. Cs I send u a dm pls
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by LordErrk: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2023
depressedlad:
really?

Yes. These are symptoms of schizophrenia
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by LoveJesus87(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:
Then I dreamt going to a very large prison and I saw a demon. I fought with this demon and I defeated this demon. This prison was a very big city. Then I saw different people especially girls and was asking them how long have there been here and some said 5 years why other 6 years and so on then to my greatest surprise I saw one of my female friend from the university and I told her how long have she been here and she told me. Then suddenly an angel of God appear and told me his time for me to leave this prison then I went to meet the girl begging her to come with me and we should leave the prison together but she refused. I beg and beg but she did not accept. Then I told her I will come back for u again then I met the angel and to take me out and the angel blew air into my eyes and I wake up.
When I wake up I told God that God should ignore that word that I told the girl I would come back from her because I don't want to go to such terrible place again. I knew I was selfish but the place was terrible. Initially I did not want to tell the girl my dream because I was afraid how she will respond to it. But I have to gather courage and tell her and to my greatest surprise she told me am the second person telling her the same thing. This girl got two spill over. Meaning she repeated two years in the University and her course was change to education. Why her boyfriend almost graduated with first class. I saw everything of how I boyfriend cage her spiritually but I skip that part when telling her what happen. Because nor be everything u see u will say out to avoid trouble
bro. Can I send u a dm pls
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Inner19(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2023
Nwachi22:

Wow! this is an eye opener. Thanks for sharing.
I’m a soprano singer in my choir. I’ve seen alot of battles and strife among singers in my church. Honestly, the choir leaders do things that even shock me to my bone marrow.
I’ve left choir many times out of frustration but God keep telling me to go back.

My dear. I understand you. I have fought battles in choir than u can ever imagine. Things are happening in the choir that congregation members who just come on Sunday's and go home don't know or see.

My only advise is that just be very prayerful before u join any choir. Let God speak to you if he wants you to join or not. He will speak to you. If God leads you, he will back you up in that department.

This is because when the devil enters the church, he doesn't go to the ushering department, children department or even the Pastors (Ministers stand). He goes straight to the Choir department. You know why? Becos Lucifer (the devil) was once a Lead Choirister in heaven.

May God help us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by PierreAbutu(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:
After that dream I begin mad and said which time that nonsense have started and I don't belong to u and started telling God that I don't know those marine spirit but I belong to him.
Then it was time for me to go to Nysc so I started praying as usual and some demons appear in my dream and screaming on my ear and I reply I am the child of the most High God and I woke up. And I continue my prayer.
Then I dreamt again that I was walking with my mother and I saw two of our family friends and my mum told me not to collect anything from them and I smile in the dream and told my mum that I already know them already that dey are from the kingdom of darkness. So this two people approach us and my mum with with one of then and the other one was with me then he offer me 50 naira and I told him I don't want and then I offer him money in which he collect and I told him I have break all covenant with u but he was playing game saying I don't know what u mean with that fake facial expression.
And I told him directly I knew u are a demon and why forming all those stuff. Let go straight to business and I ask him why are u disturbing me. Then he immediately turn to his original form which he was a dwarf and told me to worhip him and I said I can't worship u because am a child of God and he reply was I did not tell u not to worship your God but you can still worship me and your God together that I don't have problem with that. And I reply I can't worship him and he said what do I mean? That pastors worhip him and he called a very big church name which I won't quote or call the church name saying most of that pastors of that popular church worship him and I said I can't still worship u and everyone has their choice. Then he said he would have kill me long ago but God have been protecting me and since he can't kill me then he would destroy me that I won't be able to use that special gift that God has given me. Then I ask him what his the gift and he refused to answer me and I kept asking him to tell me the gift God gave me but instead this demon just started his attack and I woke up

I'm in a similar situation like yourself but you won't believe it.

Please, can you give me prayer points to use and pray....and is there any other thing I need to do ?
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Shorty1980: 10:41am On Mar 21, 2023
you need to visit yaba left
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by kcdendelo: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:
I usually laugh when people claim Arthiest or don't believe in spirituality. What motivated me to write this heading is when someone said prayer is useless and does not work. My brother and sister prayer work especially when the person is righthous. I will start my story now of how I came across the marine world and how God have been so good to me
bro pidaa pls send me your number
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:46am On Mar 21, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
it happens everywhere ,even in developed nations.
Yes to the mentality disturbed ones.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by PierreAbutu(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:
After that dream I begin mad and said which time that nonsense have started and I don't belong to u and started telling God that I don't know those marine spirit but I belong to him.
Then it was time for me to go to Nysc so I started praying as usual and some demons appear in my dream and screaming on my ear and I reply I am the child of the most High God and I woke up. And I continue my prayer.
Then I dreamt again that I was walking with my mother and I saw two of our family friends and my mum told me not to collect anything from them and I smile in the dream and told my mum that I already know them already that dey are from the kingdom of darkness. So this two people approach us and my mum with with one of then and the other one was with me then he offer me 50 naira and I told him I don't want and then I offer him money in which he collect and I told him I have break all covenant with u but he was playing game saying I don't know what u mean with that fake facial expression.
And I told him directly I knew u are a demon and why forming all those stuff. Let go straight to business and I ask him why are u disturbing me. Then he immediately turn to his original form which he was a dwarf and told me to worhip him and I said I can't worship u because am a child of God and he reply was I did not tell u not to worship your God but you can still worship me and your God together that I don't have problem with that. And I reply I can't worship him and he said what do I mean? That pastors worhip him and he called a very big church name which I won't quote or call the church name saying most of that pastors of that popular church worship him and I said I can't still worship u and everyone has their choice. Then he said he would have kill me long ago but God have been protecting me and since he can't kill me then he would destroy me that I won't be able to use that special gift that God has given me. Then I ask him what his the gift and he refused to answer me and I kept asking him to tell me the gift God gave me but instead this demon just started his attack and I woke up

Please,I read your story and it appears we have a lot in common.

Can you give some prayer points to use, and how to use them?
Thanks
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by neonly: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2023
LikeAking:
OGA GO REST...

PRAYER IS USELESS...

Dat an awful thing to say pls

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by kcdendelo: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2023
walex0007:
the phone am using is small phone can you send me ur number or u i send mine
08030582695... bro pidaa send me your no... I want to call you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by kcdendelo: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:

Am trying to create a prayer group for all of us that have one or two spiritual burden. Remember the bible said where two or more people are gather in my name am there.
im interested
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by mp3ree: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:

It may sound friction but God in heaven know am saying the truth. Am a product of grace

I experienced something like this when I was in secondary school, SS1
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by perpeling22(f): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2023
zoer:

No come back nah...why you dey run?..

I no fesr you ooo...I am a full born , bred, holy ghost filled, child of the most high God who will roast your ass in hell....you go beg me for water when you dey hell and I no go give you

My brother the moderfuka don run. radarada
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by HeavenCSO: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:

Omo u Don lost. I hope Jesus Christ will find u in Jesus name

Our God, the Almighty is a merciful God. People like this always end up working for the God of heaven and earth that they've talked worst of, in his temple.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Samjay83: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2023
Actually, everything is true, the way you are writing it, just be very careful even on this platform u have agent of darkness here, and you are exposing them and the rage will be too much on you if u are not careful, I was preaching on the altar one day and i got attacked, i felt dizzy and abut to slump, immediately i had to stopped.
And you are very special and anointed man of God, that's why devil want to terminate you, but God has been on your side, and try to work on your gift.
And also know that they will keep attacking you bcuz devil and his demons are full time agents, unlike humans looking for what to eat, clothing, etc................all you need to and every that has same encounter like this is to live Holy and righteously. TRULY YOUR OWN IS STILL SMALL COMPARE TO MINE, have seen MOST HIGH GOD, JESUS, HOLY SPIRIT, SEE ANGELS BOTH SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY, seen Demons physically, gone to the heavenlies, walk in the sky, seen ALIENS(strange powers), been to COVENS, etc.
ALL you Need is just LIVE HOLY EVERYDAY AND PRAY IN TONGUES FOR HOURS DAILY. Devil is not relaxing, they launch there attacks most in the dreams with FOOD AND SEX, once you fall for it and ur spiritual energy is not active and sensitive, you will fall for wiles of those Demons, and with that Demons lives mostly in our body because its a HOUSE AND ITS DUST(dirty), they love dirty places to operate except FIRE.
MY LITTLE ADVICE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by PierreAbutu(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:
I begin to pray with tears saying God should not allow this blood covenant to work and I kept praying. Then I have this my two classmate in junior secondary sch. Any time I pray I usually see them attacking me and the last time I saw them physically was 2008 but they keep attacking me in my dream. One is in Russia as a medical doctor and the other one in UK as an Athlete.
The one in the Russia is very weak compare to the forces that fight me. I think he just a normal witch that have something that belongs to me. Because he was the one taking first position during my junior secondary sch while the athletes guy I think he is a cultist because is father is a big politician and the boy was very fat in secondary sch why me I was a very great athlete. It seem the boy swap body with me because I started getting fat in the stomach even though I don't eat or drink while this guy started having six pack. And I always see his pictures in Instagram and FB. But I took it for granted. But when I kept praying I saw this boy in my dream and I told him let the wickedness of the wicked come, to an end. And I remove the agbada cloths from him and wore it then suddenly in the dream I regain my athletic skill and started during my gymnastic because I was during that stuff when I was a kid. And this guy receive a phone call that he should collect that agbada back from me unless his career wil be over. So he rush me but I still beat him again and left as a boss.
Then in my dream I said it is time to collect everything that have been stolen from me and that moment I went to that my church member house that I wrote previously that he was always at the gate of the church telling me this church meeting his special when ever I ask him what he is doing around 12pm in the night at church.
When I got to this my previous church members house then I knew powers pass power. This guy house was very dark in the dream and was far stronger than my previous class mate. Then I woke up and I knew I need to increase my fasting and prayer

Please,how do I pray to reverse satanic and witchcraft substitution in my life?
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Dolphinhit: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Joeev:
This guy's story resembles that of lostchild. In fact what I've learnt from both of them is, PRAY VERY VIOLENTLY!!! PRAY FOR THESE SPIRITS TO BE TOMENTED!! For best effect, pray in the night after fasting.

Someone mentioned ourtruth, I'll tell you the truth, most of what that guy says is true about interdimentional beings, etc. But those interdimentional beings are demons! I wouldn't want to go further, but just know the devil is a great deceiver!

And this guy, I think you have the gifts of tomenting demons, use it very well, do not hesitate to throw them inside that fire under the ground, demons need to be bounded.

Just like the ones bounded under the great river Euphrates. If you have watched the movie black Adams take my word for it, that movie happened in real life, lots of crazy things out there, Thier common denominator is the devil and deceit!

What's the name of the movie
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by perpeling22(f): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2023
dawnomike:
You really made my day on this thread you know... The lil drama that just played out here is actually how spiritual battles are.
The devil comes out against uou like a roaring lion flexing muscles, and when you stand your ground and resist, the devil flees.

All the weapon the devil has is based on fear!!!

The guy is too much. I was beginning to wonder who the lady is and what exactly does she believe in.
someone is sharing his true life stories that will help others, you just came from one hidden planet began to Confuse others

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Holy2Glory: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:
I still kept praying and fasting and it was like fire for fire dey came to me in dream to fight me back. Then I dream I saw myself in my cousin house and I started feeling been press again and this time I saw two people pressing me from far. So I was strong enough to break this pressing and pursue them and I was able to catch one of the witch in my dream with the second one escaping. The moment I caught that witch he just immediately turn into a helpless baby and I started beating the baby with anger saying u don't want me to rest at all so I will beat u very much. So I was really punching the baby face but I notice the more I injure him then he will just automatically heal. So I was irritated at his healing power and I told him let see if his healing power can save him if I put him inside gas fire. But he, kept telling me with tears saying that is backup team will come and save him. Omo I carry this baby and when I throw this baby into the fire the fire will stop burning and the moment I remove him from the place the fire start burning then I just look at my side and I saw a crowd of witches around me that came to save that witch I hijack. As I wanted to rush all the witches to fight them at once because I was very angry one just blew something on me and I instantly wake up from sleep. I was very angry saying God u for nor make this witch wake me so that I fit beat them to my taste because I wax angry at the calamity and destruction their have done to me
You really have understanding dear brother. I bear most gracious witness to everything you are saying here. It is only a fool that will be disdained with truths and realities. I am following you.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Nwachi22(f): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2023
depressedlad:
i dont see any everyday is hunger nd suffering im tired

Please don’t be. My case was worse but God came through for me. Don’t relent in the place of prayer.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Dshocker(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:
My gift was still powerful that I can fill the instinct of what will happen in the future. Example was Nigeria vs ivory Coast during that year Nigeria won the nation Cup. I was with my friend watch that match and I told my friend that ivory Coast will recallize the goal because Nigeria was winning with a goal and I told him this will be the goal and then Nigeria will score to make it 2-1 and win the match and I left. NIGERIA exactly won the match. That guy go dey look me as a witch like how did this guy know all this things.
Then in my 300l my result was very bad. It was from good to worst. Imagine having parallel D and E. That night when I saw my result then I cried out to God because I knew what I wrote.
Then I saw that old woman in the that attack me when I was in SS2 after collecting that gift from God boasting that she is the one that Mark my paper and decide what I get and not the lecturer. Then I woke up and I know I was in really in a big battle

Devil rules the world, making him the strongest.

Apart from God, no supreme being has the power to see the future.

It shows you are lying, but continue, the fiction is interesting.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by mrnate: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2023
I don read taya. I move

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by atheistandproud(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2023
LordErrk:

Yes. These are symptoms of schizophrenia

Lmao tell them abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Ofemmanu1: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:

It may sound friction but God in heaven know am saying the truth. Am a product of grace

You dey smoke Igbo!
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by depressedlad: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2023
Nwachi22:

Please don’t be. My case was worse but God came through for me. Don’t relent in the place of prayer.
okay send me something
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by dauntless15(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2023
This is a super fantastic story grin
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by sonmvayina(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2023
All these would have been avoided if we just ask them what they want and why are they tormenting you..rather than assuming.
Most of the people here are from the marine world...
Every human being has one of 4 natural element ..water, fire, earth and air..

It might just be you are wandering far from home and they are just trying to bring you back

You can beg and appease them..for them to allow you enjoy your human experience...

Because at the end of the day you are going to meet them after death...
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Nwachi22(f): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2023
depressedlad:
okay send me something

Silver nor gold do I have, will give you what I have, prayer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

Bikini Church End Time Church / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.