Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Encounter With The Marine World. - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With The Marine World. (90893 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Understanding The Marine World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Nawttiboi007(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Religion that was brought to us from the same white men we condemn o..seriously Christianity in this part of the world are full of hypocrites. I believe in God almighty and not human. God truly exists
bluefilm:

The way you laugh at atheists is exactly the same way atheists laugh at you believers.

So, don't you for one moment think that you are better than anybody else simply because you believe in a Deity that you cannot explain where it came from.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by TheboyGhost(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

Are u guys tired already common the devil and his agent are never tired

Bunch of clowns🤡

Hahahaha

The Devil you hate so much is same being working tirelessly for the good and development of y'all on Earth🥰
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
100% protection is guaranteed for anyone who obeys God and it's commandment.

The moment you deviate, the spirit of God leaves one immediately and then comes the devil with his disaster.

Whenever a child of God sins, it opens the gate for his/her enemy to come in.

God is there as the light to guide his children, the moment a child of God sins, darkness takes over such person and that is the punishment for such sin.

This things were put in place to checkmate the activities of men.

Meanwhile all of this are under the control of the almighty God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
2elliot:
Hmm. There is always a link source, which in your case was your mom's membership. Mine, I suspect was my grand dad and my father. My grand dad shot and killed a snake that used to disguise as a big tree that both adults and kids used as shade from the sun. But one day, the owner of the land wanted to plant crops and because of that she bought someone to cut the tree down. Unknown to them that it wasn't an ordinary tree. When the person that was brought to cut it down started cutting, the tree started bleed blood and moving. This alarmed them, so they ran back home to inform others what just happened. When others got there, they realises that it was indeed a snake. So, the owners started looking for who will kill it. It was that point that my grand father volunteered to kill it. And he went and did just that.
After about a year, a lady came to our community and started asking people about where he live. Someone now directed her to him. When she found him, the lady now asked my grand father why he killed her, i.e, the snake? She said that she was not troublesome to anyone even after staying in that spot for years without hurting anyone. She then promised to deal with him. My grandfather was dumbfounded. Before he could understand what was just happening and reply her, the lady walked away. And immediately, he started waking after he, she disappeared and was nowhere to be found. He even raised an alarm. Just few months after that incidence,he became really sick with scales all over his body. And later on, he died.
As a family, we have been told that that snake woman is still bitter and goes about trying to hurt us or cause misfortune for us. We have one countless deliverance.

So much to do as a believer
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by jaephoenix(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
marsup:
They can, I have encountered a lot of them, some even call themselves pastors. We just have to pray for God's direction.
Ever heard of cold and hot reading? grin
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Odebayo4010(m): 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
The Marine world is so powerful, ruthless and influential in our society today.It is a highly organized department of Satan's kingdom located under the water bodies of the earth, with headquarters in the Indian Ocean.
The Supreme leader is the Fallen Angel, Ashtaroth,also known as Leviathan, the great serpent of the sea( Check Isaiah 27:1)
. Ashtaroth is a female angel .For those who doubt the existence of female angel,see Zechariah 5:9 in the Bible.
She is known as the Queen of the Coast, Queen of Heaven,Wife of Satan, and also one of highest ranking demons in Satan's kingdom.
She is the only female Principality among the Four: Beelzebub,Azazel,Mammon and herself.The Principality are next in rank to Lucifer.
The Marine world has three colours as their identity -red, yellow and white.That is why if you visit a spiritual home or prayer house and see altar clothes of these colours, RUN! RUN! because you have just stepped into water spirits territory.
Water spirits are very destructive and possess more humans than any other type of evil spirit.
They influence the entertainment industry, fashion, religious activities and so on,and have so many human agents working with them in these areas.
Sex is their primary tool of operation and that's why they say that the spirit of lust comes from the sea.

Nonsense quote,all bible verses you mention were fake,post it where female Angel is mention in the bible?
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mergic:

Great news!!! You are born again but did you work out your salvation with fear and trembling? Like I mentioned, masturbation is a spirit so reflect on what entrance you give the spirit by your daily activities. What movies do you watch? What music do you listen to? You cannot be fighting masturbation and you are 80% of your time on Instagram laughing to skits that promotes lusts with half unclad women on it. How many hours Do you study God’s word in a day? What is the state of your prayer life daily? Or do you live it to only when you go to church? These are the questions you need to ask yourself. If you set your mind on things of the spirit you shall live. For to be carnally minded is death (spiritual death).
Being born again is only the first step. You now need to be born of God. “For he that is born of God doth not commit sin” - 1 John 3:9

I’d love to connect with you brother. Please send me a pm with your email address. The lord that saved me can save you!

Bro here is my number
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by coldzobo: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tonytonex:
you mean you stop being too spiritual because of attacks?
Never said that
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Philwin: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=zoer post=121587307]
See you ooo.....you get web?.......I will warn you for the last time......I will be your down fall .....

For your information I am not just a Christian...I am a born again Christian, thoroughly Holy Ghost bred, and get it in your light skull that I am not a type of Christian that preach just "Jesus Loves you" but I call down judgement.

I come forward let's put it to test...... But know you will die.... Easy bro.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by litaninja(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Treat malaria and get mosquito nets for bedtime use. Also, don't do cheap drugs.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pray4meJC(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Why don't people from developed countries experience these kind of tales?

Brothers think, use your head, is not that difficult.

You guys are severely brainwashed, and no one can help u except yourself.

Things like these can all so be an early stage of a more disastrous mental problem, I'm not joking. One of my neighbors two years back was another example, she was fond of praying every night loundly, accusing her closest neighbor of attacking her in the night spiritually, but today she's on the street with full blown insanity.

This is one of the problems of living in a country where nothing works, things like this should be handled by a mental health expert.

Just keep playing in order to encourage your self in your sinful enjoyment okay. I know some online forums where oyinbos are crying about things like being married for years but no children coming yet. Test says everything is fine, others fighting one spiritual battle and the other. The only advantage they have is the good governance they enjoy & nothing spectacular.

Take a look at this:
https://www.bible-knowledge.com/how-to-do-a-self-deliverance/

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Omoikarekimire(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
SisterFire:
... Jesus fancying a black human is like an overambitious woman falling in love with a blind,deaf and dumb poor beggar with little dick . Even if that 8th wonder ever happens it will take Jesus 120years with light speed to reach him due to distance of where he lived in our milky way, let say we are alive when he arrives in 2143AD he will fall again in love with me when he sights me ,but that won't happen over my dead body .

Check out the photo below as illustration
Wise"brain using" souls( pets like cats ,dogs ) aren't tortured in hell netherrealm
But foolish" programmed" souls ( juicy cows, pigs ,sheeps , chicken and goats ) like those here are programmed to languish and their souls locked in the palms of Sacred triangle.

Can u pls tell me, Is Jesus a black or white man.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Odebayo4010:

Nonsense quote,all bible verses you mention were fake,post it where female Angel is mention in the bible?
Lol! keep wailing till eternity.Do you need a loudspeaker for you to wail louder than a banshee?
I don't have time for mentally imbalanced people who can't mind their business.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dshocker:

Mugu, i was talking to you...
Lol! Pathetic swine,I was equally talking to you.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Karnice600: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
RaySimran:
There's this thing I notice 'bout my person, like I might be seeing an event at present but it will playback in my brain like repetition with an ability to detect the exact follow ups the next few seconds.

Also, having a flash or a memory-remembrance of people I've seen for long and most (like 85%) of the time I do see those people in the next preceeding hour(s).

Could this be a glitch or some spiritual doings that I'm yet to understand?

cc Pidaa

I think the first part is what some people refer to as déjà vu.
Yeah, I think so.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
syntekelite:

I still wonder what you all gain by telling your kind of stories online?? Leaking secrets that re beyond you and this realm..read your bible well and you will understand that some things re better left unrevealed.. God in his infinite wisdom, God who no one can discern his ways left this principalities in their place for reasons no one can u.stand. yet he also showed us how to fight and not join them but most importantly how not to taunt them if you haven't been sent... Anyways i just feel leaving spiritual matters where its meant to be(private) is the best advice.. just give glory to God almighty for your life and enjoy whats meant to be enjoyed..

"Though shall not lay your pearls before swines"
Revelation 12:11 said we overcome by the blood of the lamb and word of testimony. So me given testimony on how God protected me against marine is not a bad thing but it is a sign that God is far stronger than all power of darkness

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Karnice600: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
lakakhan:
There are several property management software options available, and the best one for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Here are a few popular property management software options:

AppFolio Property Manager: This software is designed for property managers and landlords, offering features such as tenant screening, rent collection, maintenance management, and accounting tools.

Buildium: This software is designed for property managers, landlords, and homeowner associations, offering features such as rent collection, accounting tools, and maintenance management.

Rent Manager: This software is designed for property managers, offering features such as tenant screening, rent collection, maintenance management, and accounting tools.

Propertyware: This software is designed for property managers, offering features such as tenant screening, rent collection, maintenance management, and accounting tools.

Yardi: This software is designed for property managers, offering features such as tenant screening, rent collection, maintenance management, and accounting tools.

These are just a few of the popular property management software options available. It's important to research and compare different options to find the one that best fits your specific needs and budget.

Some of una intentionally no wan dey use sense, even tho una get am.
Na now your marketing skills come dey very hot. Inside the midst of this soul saving discussion.
Abi na commercial?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
bluefilm:

The way you laugh at atheists is exactly the same way atheists laugh at you believers.

So, don't you for one moment think that you are better than anybody else simply because you believe in a Deity that you cannot explain where it came from.
Can't still understand why will someone enter religous forum just to condemn them?

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Karnice600: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
SisterFire:
I am Runésh those who saw me in their dreams call me a death teacher Life is a gift and death is a gift .
Religion made u blind to this fact

During my second Reincarnation in 13century those brainusers in pomafote in wagzog ( Hungary ) who are tormented ,tortured and humiliated rejoices when they remember their is a word " death "
They were laughing and smiling when they were burnt at the tree. Two weeks of the body been dumped in celai pit they come back from the dead to clean the town of wicked soul and peace reigned for years because of that. That's perfect death were u control to go on another planet or come back to earth as a Reincarnated being or come as a ghost to haunt wicked souls
You stupid people especially christians who hate death aren't considered creatures of the universe but creatures of Yahweh because he programmed u unlucky lots , After a born again life is imperfect death in hellfire were u are nothing because u allowed Religion mess up an unwanted brainpoint called NTR come in between The Mainbrain which harbours light.

Dead humans can grant great wisdom to the living blinded by Religion , politics and societal zombism .
Looks like someone is playing Elymas's script here. You're becoming an embarrassing distraction here.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pimine: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:
I was very angry saying God u for nor make this witch wake me so that I fit beat them to my taste because I wax angry at the calamity and destruction their have done to me
I don laff taya. The LORD is your strength OP
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Bonapart(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Why don't people from developed countries experience these kind of tales?

Brothers think, use your head, is not that difficult.

You guys are severely brainwashed, and no one can help u except yourself.

Things like these can all so be an early stage of a more disastrous mental problem, I'm not joking. One of my neighbors two years back was another example, she was fond of praying every night loundly, accusing her closest neighbor of attacking her in the night spiritually, but today she's on the street with full blown insanity.

This is one of the problems of living in a country where nothing works, things like this should be handled by a mental health expert.
if I tell you what an Italian man that hv worked with shared with me, you won't spew such ignorant. Currently his brothers locked him out of his father's property, the wife drove him out of the house, he slept in his car for three days. You guys need to grow up

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Dafresh: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:

From your story u have a very bright and great destiny that the witches in your father family are aware of and dey want to make you useless. Your first mistake was going to a baba. Satan can't solve your problem instead he multiple your problem. That why after leaving that baba house your problem increase. Again is not every church that do deliverance ministry that is a church.
I remember my cousin taking me to a church in Abuja and the pastor look at me and call my name. Not just my name but the unpopular name that people don't know about me. He told me the course I read and told me the car I also drive too. He told me am suppose to be driving benz that I have a very bright destiny that people wish to have. He pray on a handkerchief and told me to throw it inside any running stream or water body and my problem will stop. I was not satisfied with his deliverance method and I pray the book of psalm for God to open my eyes to see what power the man was using. After that I slept and saw my self in a dark water and a crocodile was attacking me then a bigger crocodile from a darker water than the first water ate that crocodile that wanted to attack me and I thank the crocodile and the darker water. Then I woke up. From that moment I knew the pastor was using marine power but his marine power was far far stronger than the marine power troubling me because that water the pastor operate with was more wicked and darker than the one fighting me. I just respect myself and jakpa from that guy church. So be careful of all those churches. I will give u prayer point for u to used to regain your vertues

My own story too long but I need prayers ee don tee since I prayed
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Philwin: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
1became an atheist 2015. As you already know,lots of christians have turned away because of atheist activities on this forum.
I feel that the devil specifically targeted to put me down seeing that i'm the only one in my father's family who got close to God.

I fell away, even blasphemed God, then later got into mastubation and ended up opening a big portal for the demons who would posses me, humiliate and torment me.
I have had disgusting dreams and experienced demonic manisfestations including almost getting initiated into witchcraft and so many others.

God delivered me from all of this through the prayers of some kind brethren. But hasn't restored me back yet. Infact i know i have lost the right to use the name of Jesus after rejecting him(i just know).

Right now i feel death and empty inside, i have no sin convicted and donot feel accepted or rejected by God.
Pidaa vertex1 zoer thoughty2 star2825 onyiiobi7735 I beg you people in the name of God to mention me in your prayers. I need restoration.[/quote]
God loves you so much, I encourage you to surrender to JESUS, if you're determine he will restore you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by fxkingz: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by fabuloz1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:

I did not give him the card because something similar happen to me previously which I skip that part of the story. But let me tell u. When I was fasting that was before that card incident my aunt came to our house and said she was very hungry that I should give her garri. Just imagine I which I gave her garri and cash because my dad and mum was not around and I lost my prayer life automically. So I learnt for her. But I will still tell u what happen to her and how God deal with her. In my later story
Op, how can I contact you ? I want to learn more from you and wants to improve my spiritual life

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Rajosh(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
I've been on this thread since morning. Finally I'm here. OP I'm interested in the prayer group. Please when you create it, drop the link. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Bonapart(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mergic:

Great news!!! You are born again but did you work out your salvation with fear and trembling? Like I mentioned, masturbation is a spirit so reflect on what entrance you give the spirit by your daily activities. What movies do you watch? What music do you listen to? You cannot be fighting masturbation and you are 80% of your time on Instagram laughing to skits that promotes lusts with half unclad women on it. How many hours Do you study God’s word in a day? What is the state of your prayer life daily? Or do you live it to only when you go to church? These are the questions you need to ask yourself. If you set your mind on things of the spirit you shall live. For to be carnally minded is death (spiritual death).
Being born again is only the first step. You now need to be born of God. “For he that is born of God doth not commit sin” - 1 John 3:9

I’d love to connect with you brother. Please send me a pm with your email address. The lord that saved me can save you!
can we talk on WhatsApp
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Omoikarekimire(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:

Is a spirit of backwardness

Kindly tell me how to fight spirit of backwardness. Thank u. It is the weapon that it is used to fight me since i was young.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Bonapart(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:

Can't still understand why will someone enter religous forum just to condemn them?
brother the WhatsApp group, has it been created? So I can drop my number so you can add me up, thanks and God bless you
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Salvation2: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
The Marine world is so powerful, ruthless and influential in our society today.It is a highly organized department of Satan's kingdom located under the water bodies of the earth, with headquarters in the Indian Ocean.
The Supreme leader is the Fallen Angel, Ashtaroth,also known as Leviathan, the great serpent of the sea( Check Isaiah 27:1)
. Ashtaroth is a female angel .For those who doubt the existence of female angel,see Zechariah 5:9 in the Bible.
She is known as the Queen of the Coast, Queen of Heaven,Wife of Satan, and also one of highest ranking demons in Satan's kingdom.
She is the only female Principality among the Four: Beelzebub,Azazel,Mammon and herself.The Principality are next in rank to Lucifer.
The Marine world has three colours as their identity -red, yellow and white.That is why if you visit a spiritual home or prayer house and see altar clothes of these colours, RUN! RUN! because you have just stepped into water spirits territory.
Water spirits are very destructive and possess more humans than any other type of evil spirit.
They influence the entertainment industry, fashion, religious activities and so on,and have so many human agents working with them in these areas.
Sex is their primary tool of operation and that's why they say that the spirit of lust comes from the sea.

U know the funnest part? Ur very correct in all u said. Iv seen HER 3 times and other spirits in high places IN PERSON. They are very powerful, but God kept me.
He said he made me see all these so that I will know that He exist, Heaven and Hell is real and the Devil and his agents are real. I also met the Spirit of Antichrist as described in the bible. They are very powerful but all POWER belongs to God because He is the ALMIGHTY, the Alpha and Omega. Fear Him because NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE with the living God.

NOTE: If ur reading this, reconcile with Jesus Christ and be saved because he shed His blood for us all so that we might be saved. God bless.

Shalom!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Salvation2: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pidaa:

If I tell u your future tomorrow then will u believe in prayer?

Ignore those fellows. Alot of them are agents of darkness. Some are here to derail ur thread. I have been through some of the things u said and I have seen some in person, so I believe u.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by oyonu(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
May God help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

Bikini Church End Time Church / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.