Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

My Encounter With The Marine World. - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With The Marine World. (90890 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Understanding The Marine World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by RSAV: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Currently all the Obas in South West are licking Tinubu's feet, including the almighty Oni Of Ife

The Yoruba King may not literally mean "King". It could mean a very influential Yoruba person like Obasanjo.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by occfx: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
zoer:

Warri proverb say "Na only palm kennel know wahala wey eim see before he bring out Banga" Jesus don show una shege dats why una dey use all this manmade theories.

Hahaha, I dey tell you, so much effort just to discredit Jesus. I am now believing in Jesus more. When witches talk about you too much, you are somebody.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by occfx: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jackanda1:
I became an atheist 2015. As you already know,lots of christians have turned away because of atheist activities on this forum.
I feel that the devil specifically targeted to put me down seeing that i'm the only one in my father's family who got close to God.

I fell away, even blasphemed God, then later got into mastubation and ended up opening a big portal for the demons who would posses me, humiliate and torment me.
I have had disgusting dreams and experienced demonic manisfestations including almost getting initiated into witchcraft and so many others.

God delivered me from all of this through the prayers of some kind brethren. But hasn't restored me back yet. Infact i know i have lost the right to use the name of Jesus after rejecting him(i just know).

Right now i feel death and empty inside, i have no sin convicted and donot feel accepted or rejected by God.
Pidaa vertex1 zoer thoughty2 star2825 onyiiobi7735 I beg you people in the name of God to mention me in your prayers. I need restoration.

Yes nairaland can actually make you an atheist. I am learning the hard way sha.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Odebayo4010(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! See this raving mad man calling me mad! You are more stupid and deranged than I thought.Abeg go and commit that same suicide.
Frustrated rabid animal, pathetic fool.

You're a principality,I need to run away from you,
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by MrbasHH: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
JapaToDNext:
when u dream, it simply means your 3rd eye or spiritual eyes is opened

When u do not dream, it simply means your 3rd eye or spiritual eye is blind

For A Christian

What kills or blinds the spiritual eye of a Christian is sex outside marriage

When a Christian fornicates or commits adultery, there dream eye or spiritual eyes becomes blind, meaning when evil or evil people come knocking , they will not be able to see it in their dreams and become vigilant

What do you think of Big Men of God ( Pastors and Alfas) engaging in fornication and adultery? And they are still able to see and cast out demons because they have wide-open spiritual eyes.

Stages and levels exist in spiritualism. If engaging in fornication and adultery can close and burn my spiritual eyes as a Christian then I must return to the mountain for another 20 days and 20 nights

Level pass level
Fire pass Fire
Anointing pass Anointing.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by JapaToDNext: 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
MrbasHH:

What do you think of Big Men of God ( Pastors and Alfas) engaging in fornication and adultery? And they are still able to see and cast out demons because they have wide-open spiritual eyes.

Stages and levels exist in spiritualism. If engaging in fornication and adultery can close and burn my spiritual eyes as a Christian then I must return to the mountain for another 20 days and 20 nights

Level pass level
Fire pass Fire
Anointing pass Anointing.

your answer is in your post

Is it all pastors that are genuine or are called by God

What I stated up there is for genuine christian, that has roots in Christ

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Jackanda1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
occfx:

Yes nairaland can actually make you an atheist. I am learning the hard way sha.
Have you been able to get back with God?
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by TheeOracle(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
perpeling22:

my dear I will never be offended. I'm a Catholic. No be today we have been hearing all these. what I know is that knowledge of God is personal. I think you remember how the opp started. He wasn't a Catholic neither did it happened in a Catholic Church. If you are talking of homosexuality, it crosses all facet of churches. You are talking about Pope but have failed to look inwardly about your so called General overseer. I don't like talking about religion but what promotes God and his kingdom. He is the only judge.
peace.

This is the defense am talking about. You ignored where I categorically makes it clear that relationship is personal with God. People call me all sorts of things and I don’t have any church I go now. Hence I don’t have any authority of any so called GO I personally don’t give a hoot about any title in christiandom, only offices and gifts. We have so many dragons and wolves with big names in the so many big churches.

You either just joined this thread without taking time to know my stand.

This thread is a spiritual thread and there’s one thing I don’t do is to try to convince anyone about anything. I emphasize too much on doing your research and stop being blinded by religion. I hate religious people, they’re beyond irritating and worst of all extremely ignorant and proud hence sounding pathetic when quoting scriptures they barely understand.

I won’t convince you to open your eyes, that’s the job of the Holy Spirit my job is to spread the gospel which means the truth hence I don’t give a horses crab what any organization feels.

[b]My focus on Catholic is clearly embedded in the fact that the entire church formed its organization and all of them broke of from the Catholic Church[b][color=#990000][/color]. You are not to defend evil. A simple google search will open your eyes and if you dig further, buy books… stop being on the defense of any organization that you’re not the starter. On Christ should be our defense.

Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by perpeling22(f): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheeOracle:

This is the defense am talking about. You ignored where I categorically makes it clear that relationship is personal with God. People call me all sorts of things and I don’t have any church I go now. Hence I don’t have any authority of any so called GO I personally don’t give a hoot about any title in christiandom, only offices and gifts. We have so many dragons and wolves with big names in the so many big churches.

You either just joined this thread without taking time to know my stand.

This thread is a spiritual thread and there’s one thing I don’t do is to try to convince anyone about anything. I emphasize too much on doing your research and stop being blinded by religion. I hate religious people, they’re beyond irritating and worst of all extremely ignorant and proud hence sounding pathetic when quoting scriptures they barely understand.

I won’t convince you to open your eyes, that’s the job of the Holy Spirit my job is to spread the gospel which means the truth hence I don’t give a horses crab what any organization feels.

My focus on Catholic is clearly embedded in the fact that the church formed it organization and broke all of from the Catholic Church. You are not to defend evil. A simple google search will open your eyes and if you dig further, buy books… stop being on the defense of any organization that you’re not the starter. On Christ should be our defense.

Shalom.

I'm done with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by occfx: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jackanda1:
Have you been able to get back with God?

My brother I don't know ooo... My environment is not helping matters as well. What I have done so far is to stay clean, almost without sin for now. As a science student, religion is confusing me honestly and our doctrine is making it worse. So let me behave like christ first and I think every other thing will fall into place later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Nickymichy(m): 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
If you fail to look inward or scrutinize what you have believed in for so long, you may not know the truth. I think I have passed the stage where someone will tell me Christ is not the way. But in this part of the world, our affiliation and the love we have for a particular thing has blinded us to see the truth. If a person should meet me tomorrow and tell me that the man i know as my father is not my real father...i will try to investigate it because, he can actually be saying the truth. We are too lazy in this part of the world to seek for knowledge. No wonder African is caged. Our manual the Bible is so clear but we choose to believe what we were or are told. The fact that a system has been for thousands of years doesn't mean it's endorsed by God.. christians please watch and pray..this is not matter of defending a particular section, but it's all about revealing the truth. Unlearn all what you have been taught and start asking questions..this is to all christians..am not bashing anyone please.. may God open our eyes of understanding...

13 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Nickymichy(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Flesh and blood has not reveal this. The spirit is one. I thought i was actually insane with my thoughts some times. May God in his mercies help his children

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:02am On Mar 24, 2023
Odebayo4010:

You're a principality,I need to run away from you,
And you are Lucifer himself.Lol!
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by occfx: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2023
Nwachi22:

Wow! this is an eye opener. Thanks for sharing.
I’m a soprano singer in my choir. I’ve seen alot of battles and strife among singers in my church. Honestly, the choir leaders do things that even shock me to my bone marrow.
I’ve left choir many times out of frustration but God keep telling me to go back.

Apart from the passion to sing for God, is there any other thing you guys gain in the choir, do they pay you guys?
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by occfx: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2023
BJanta:

Don't mind him ,he's an agent of Satan. Satan never likes truth about himself to be revealed. That guy ,and other like him here, is sent here to discharge people from believing this about the Satanic kingdom. But the number of likes and shares will convince you that real people are connecting with the account. Know one thing for sure , more than 70% of Nairalanders are agent of Satan. Keep your head up .

I noticed that too, so much effort to discredit Jesus. I don't waste that time discrediting any other god. It definitely means, Jesus is their strongest opposition. I am believing Christ more now and the story of his death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pimine: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2023
spyglaxx:

Bros Astra projection is describing an action . It has been existing way b4 the new testament. Sorcerers project themselves out of their body to cause harm to the ignorant Christians and the like.What did you think happened between Daniel and the prince of persia? Somebody projected himself to attack someone's answers to a prayer.

Some ignorant Christians are still praying against prince of persia when it is the prince of ikorodu that is attacking them.

Knowledge is key . And the bible prescribes punishment for not seeking know ledge ( hosea 4:6) . If you know what you should know your prayer points will be more prescise .

I agree with you except the part where you said the prince of persia is someone who "Astra-projected" himself to attack the answer to Daniel's prayer.

This is not only false but reckless.

An angel of the most high was held hostage and you think a man (not the redeemed in Christ) has the required authority to do so?

There are principalities, powers, and dominions. There are also watchers.

Every territory has principalities that govern them. Those principalities are spirits and not humans.

Have you noticed that when you go to a new territory, most people there behave the same way, have the same financial and spiritual limitations and exhibit the same demonic traits? This is the work of the principalities who have exerted their influence in that territory to keep them under bondage.

So if you are in Ikorodu, you need to exercise dominion over the principalities in Ikorodu.

Finally, please call it "out-of-body experience" rather than "astra-projection". It's a word that comes from sorcery and has no place in Christian lingo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by onajo2000(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2023
So long a thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by spyglaxx: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pimine:

I agree with you except the part where you said the prince of persia is someone who "Astra-projected" himself to attack the answer to Daniel's prayer.

This is not only false but reckless.

An angel of the most high was held hostage and you think a man (not the redeemed in Christ) has the required authority to do so?

There are principalities, powers, and dominions. There are also watchers.

Every territory has principalities that govern them. Those principalities are spirits and not humans.

Have you noticed that when you go to a new territory, most people there behave the same way, have the same financial and spiritual limitations and exhibit the same demonic traits? This is the work of the principalities who have exerted their influence in that territory to keep them under bondage.

So if you are in Ikorodu, you need to exercise dominion over the principalities in Ikorodu.

Finally, please call it "out-of-body experience" rather than "astra-projection". It's a word that comes from sorcery and has no place in Christian lingo.

I will get you a link of an event that happened in Austria. And will now tell you my own personal experience. Human beings are also spirits.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pimine: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
spyglaxx:

I will get you a link of an event that happened in Austria. And will now tell you my own personal experience. Human beings are also spirits.

I agree with you but you still don't get me.
I'm saying no human operating with the powers of darkness can arrest an angel off the Lord.

We who are the redeemed of the LORD can send angels on errands because they are ministering spirits but even we (the redeemed) cannot arrest angels and keep them from doing that which the father has sent them.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pimine: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Eniitankorede:

That gift you are talking about is not a gift but the jinns or demons giving you insight of the future as a bait to further possess you. You are already possessed by them, though you may disagree. You need exorcism or rukyah as we call it.
What do mohammedians know about demons and demonology?

Your false prophet Mohammed never performed a single miracle until he died miserably at the hands of a Jewish woman whose family he had wickedly exterminated.

So what, again I ask you, do you know about demons and demonology? What gave you the right to tell a child of God that he is possessed by the very powers that Christ said are under our feet?

You'd better forsake that false religion and come to Christ NOW!

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Eniitankorede: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pimine:

What do mohammedians know about demons and demonology?

Your false prophet Mohammed never performed a single miracle until he died miserably at the hands of a Jewish woman whose family he had wickedly exterminated.

So what, again I ask you, do you know about demons and demonology? What gave you the right to tell a child of God that he is possessed by the very powers that Christ said are under our feet?

You'd better forsake that false religion and come to Christ NOW!

My message is not for an ignorant lout. Shift from here please.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by timota(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pimine:

I agree with you but you still don't get me.
I'm saying no human operating with the powers of darkness can arrest an angel off the Lord.

We who are the redeemed of the LORD can send angels on errands because they are ministering spirits but even we (the redeemed) cannot arrest angels and keep them from doing that which the father has sent them.
The redeemed of the lord can't send angels,it's God alone that can send angels to minister to us,the practice by some Christians to be sending angels is demonic,who the send are fallen angels,take note.If u need anything, pray to God he will know who to send

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pimine: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Eniitankorede:

My message is not for an ignorant lout. Shift from here please.
Lol. No, you shift from here. This thread is not for headslammers.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pimine: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
timota:

The redeemed of the lord can't send angels,it's God alone that can send angels to minister to us,the practice by some Christians to be sending angels is demonic,who the send are fallen angels,take note.If u need anything, pray to God he will know who to send
I'm too busy now to get into the ministry of angels with you. But I'll do that later by God's grace.

And I never said you pray to angels.

And no, it's not demonic to send angels on errands. That's what they're there for.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pacyrus(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
SisterFire:
... Continue calling me names at ur own risk because very soon u shall go lustful anytime u insult or think about the witchy me* and when it happens that's ur end ...i am waiting patiently for you wink cheesy

This mumu of a boy won't you rest already? God punish you immensely!!!
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pacyrus(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
TheboyGhost:

😂😂😂 It's understandable.

Now that your soul has been bought... 🤔
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by timota(m): 2:50am On Mar 25, 2023
Pimine:

I'm too busy now to get into the ministry of angels with you. But I'll do that later by God's grace.

And I never said you pray to angels.

And no, it's not demonic to send angels on errands. That's what they're there for.
When u are ready,back it up with biblical example or a bible portion that supports that,but here these examples
1.when Peter was imprisoned, the church prayed and God send angel to go and rescue him.
2.When Balaam wanted to go and curse Israel God sent his angel to go and block him.
3.There is a portion that says " He make his angels spirit and his ministers flame of fire.note the words "his ministers ,not ur ministers.
Some of us rely on what our pastor says and not what the bible says

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pimine: 4:27am On Mar 25, 2023
timota:

When u are ready,back it up with biblical example or a bible portion that supports that,but here these examples
1.when Peter was imprisoned, the church prayed and God send angel to go and rescue him.
2.When Balaam wanted to go and curse Israel God sent his angel to go and block him.
3.There is a portion that says " He make his angels spirit and his ministers flame of fire.note the words "his ministers ,not ur ministers.
Some of us rely on what our pastor says and not what the bible says
Alright, bro I'll do just that but please answer this question first. Do you believe that you have angels?
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by timota(m): 6:53am On Mar 25, 2023
Pimine:

Alright, bro I'll do just that but please answer this question first. Do you believe that you have angels?
Yes my guardian angel,the ones assigned by God for my welfare,but its God who directs them on what to do not me.The Bible says for He will give his angels charge over u,the angels don't do ur biddings,they do the biddings of God

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by advocatejare(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

Same to me also
Masturbation is my greatest enemy,uptil now am still masturbating

Anytime I pray and fast I do see myself fighting with demons.infact even the angel of God do appear to me sometimes to give me instructions

But then I do fall back into masturbation and everything will just cease.

Am beginning to give up on Prayer cos I’ve prayed and prayer yet nothing seems to change

My prayer now is “Lord I can’t control this urge no matter how I pray and fast pls help me”

Almost everytime I do masturbate

And when I was little I was so fire up for God but now am now the complete opposite.

Mom died at 38yrs leaving just my father with 5 boys though we are all grownup me being the lastborn

I would be 24 this April and I sincerely wanna stop this masturbation
There is a spirit behind masturbation, you can’t stop the action until you send the spirit away. Say a simple prayer. “Any spirit that is attached to masturbation in my life I cast it away in Jesus Christ’s Name and I block every portal of entry of this spirit in Jesus’ name”

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pimine: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2023
timota:

Yes my guardian angel,the ones assigned by God for my welfare,but its God who directs them on what to do not me.The Bible says for He will give his angels charge over u,the angels don't do ur biddings,they do the biddings of God
Good. Very correct.
Hebrews 1:14 NLT
Therefore, angels are only servants-spirits sent to care for people who will inherit salvation.

If we are seated in Christ in the heavenlies far above principalities and powers, what do you think it means? What possibilities do you see in that?
Ephesians 1:19 NLT
I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power

We have authority over angels because we are man - made in the image of God and redeemed by the blood of Christ. Angels were not made in God's image.

Listen,we have been given dominion in this realm; we are kings and we are priests. Any spirit, of which angels are one, that needs to operate in this realm needs the express permission of a man. Even God needs the partnership of a man in order to bring his counsel. That's how highly God has placed man.

Pray to God, and send your angels on assignments in the name of Jesus! It's as simple as that. They are there to serve and care for you. That's what the Bible says

1 Corinthians 6:3 NLT
Don't you realize that we will judge angels? So you should surely be able to resolve ordinary disputes in this life.

Yes, you read that right. We will judge angels. Ever wonder why Satan hates man so much? Because he envies us. I'm not gonna go into too much details.

Finally, my brother, in this kingdom the things of the spirit will always remain a mystery to most believers. We all will never be at the same level of maturity and dominion in Christ. So grow at your own pace and never lose sight of Christ in all you do.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by TenQ: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

Same to me also
Masturbation is my greatest enemy,uptil now am still masturbating

Anytime I pray and fast I do see myself fighting with demons.infact even the angel of God do appear to me sometimes to give me instructions

But then I do fall back into masturbation and everything will just cease.

Am beginning to give up on Prayer cos I’ve prayed and prayer yet nothing seems to change

My prayer now is “Lord I can’t control this urge no matter how I pray and fast pls help me”

Almost everytime I do masturbate

And when I was little I was so fire up for God but now am now the complete opposite.

Mom died at 38yrs leaving just my father with 5 boys though we are all grownup me being the lastborn

I would be 24 this April and I sincerely wanna stop this masturbation

2elliot:
I really do not want to derail this thread; but honestly speaking, the op is right. And the culprit is masturbation. The forces behind masturbation is very strong. I can testify. Masturbation is a destiny destroyer.
I hope the OP will forgive me for putting my story here.
It is quite embarrassing, and I have never told anyone this story before, but except little snippets.
I was barely seven years when I discovered that I had some special gift of dreams. My dreams come to pass. One time still around that age, I dreamt in the night that my little cousin who was about five years old drowned in the river. And in that very morning, without any family members' notice, he went to the waterside to toilet and then fell from the canoe and was actually drowning before someone luckily saw him and rescued him.
Like that dream, I had other powerful dreams that came to pass.
Still in my tender teenage age, I was very steadfast with God. I prayed and fasted on my own. Read the Bible and all that. I aready had the premonition that the world would end in my life time, and that I was a watcher of the end time. However, things took another turn in my life. On one unfortunate day, when I was around thirteen or fourteen years of age, I got involved in an unholy act that changed my life. I was with a group of friends playing football, and when we all got tired, we stopped and then went to one of our friend's house to watch a movie. This particular friend was a bit holder. He was the only guy with a black and white box TV, and we usually went to his apartment to play Sega or watch foreign action movies. But on that day, just after a few moment, the friend changed the disc and instead played an adult movie that had the likes of 50cent and co, acting a blue film. I was very innocent then, so immediately I saw what was happening I removed my eyes. But my friends persuaded me to watch. And within few minutes, I felt a sudden rush to pee. So, I rushed outside to pee. But unlike other times, I had a discharge. And I was scared. I didn't know what to make of it. Still in that my confused state, something very powerful left my body. Immediately, I felt so filthy and naked, and powerless. Where I stood was overlooking a stream, and I equally felt some demonic entities, which I feel entered me.
After that incident, my spiritual life went back sit and I became a chronic masturbator and porn addict. Instead of those edifying dreams, I got dreams involving sleeping with women under water or bridges. This lifestyle wrecked my life. I became a shadow of myself. I couldn't pray or read the Bible anymore. I had always been a bright boy winning Shell's scholarship as the overall best. I won other scholarships and competitions and did represent my school in different events. But all that started declining. I equally started developing several illnesses that continued to defy known solutions. In fact,at one point I could count over 25 areas in my body that were suffering from one pain and the other. Upon that, I started experiencing one disappointed and the other. Near success syndrome became my reality. Good opportunities pass me by. Opportunities like going to Australia, UK, Canada, just name it. Several job opportunies here as well. Contracts that are already agreed and signed would just within seconds to materialise will just hit the rocks and will not pull through. And no explanation or excuses will be given. Friendships collapsing, relationship not lasting. Very terrible stuff.
I have always traced my problem to that very incidence in my teenage year. But sadly, only one pastor was close to unravelling my condition. And that was during my family's deliverance when a female Assemblies of God's deaconess was brought to pray for the family because of our land dispute we were having with another family. After the prayers, she motioned me to come forward. And she told me that I have a great gift and that I am so loved by God, but then that a very jealous and powerful spiritual wife has made herself a barrier to my progress. And that she will stop at nothing to destroy me if I ever tried to stop her grip over my life. This is the only prophecy that have come close to being truthful. I have met Reverend Umai Ukpai and the likes, but nothing of the extraordinary happened. But despite her revelation, I was still deeply into the filthy porn and masturbation, so I lacked the will to pray and break off of it.
But shocking to my own bewilderment, I got back a little of my gift of dreams. A major one was when I dreamt that the end time was imminent. That was just before the covid. And when the covid started, I felt deeply inside me that it was a sign, and also that the vaccines were vile and demonic. So, I started warning people to not take it. And even though I am yet to got back myself and be cleansed totally of the oppression of demonic manipulations, I can still feel the mercy of God and His ever enduring Grace. But I know that that shouldn't be taken for granted.

I read your posts and I'll like to point out a few things.

1. You can become totally free and restore all you have lost.
Mat 11:12:
"And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."

Mt 11:12:
"From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and forceful people lay hold of it."

Mt 12:29:
"How else can someone enter a strong man's house and steal his property, unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can thoroughly plunder the house."

Lk 11:22:
"But when a stronger man attacks and conquers him, he takes away the first man's armor on which the man relied and divides up his plunder."

What does this scripture mean?
Breaking the kingdom of satan require violence from the children of God.
Deliverance comes when a child of God deliver superior punishing forceful violence against the kingdom of satan and his demons.

2. In the spiritual, there exist a law of EXCHANGE
This means that nothing in the spirit is free and all things must be received because there is an exchange of something valuable for another thing.

Mt 13:45-46:
"“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant searching for fine pearls. When he found a pearl of great value, he went out and sold everything he had and bought it."

Even satan understand this and he uses it to his advantage.

How?
Whenever satan through his demons desire to take ANYTHING from your life (including Gifts, Favours, Grace, Opportunities, Future etc), he gives something something to you so that he can have the legal right to take that which he intends to steal, kill or destroy.

Examples of some of the gifts of satan
a. Orgasm through masturbation
b. Sex outside marriage
c. Food in dreams, sex in dreams , crowns in the dream
c. Excitement from pornography
The list is not exhaustive but these are the most common routes.

Joseph would NEVER have become a Prime Minister in Egypt if he had had sex with Portipher's wife.

3. Understanding this principle of EXCHANGE will give you the UNDERSTANDING and RESOLVE to hate any kind of satanic gifts and thus RESIST it vehemently .

-Will you deliberately trade your Success in an Interview for a 30 minutes masturbation?
-Will you deliberately trade a Spiritual gift for sexual fornication with a girl?
-Will you deliberately trade your dispatch of your answered prayer for pornography?
etc.

Unfortunately, you don't control what satan through his demons are interested in I'm your life.

Therefore, counting the cost, is masturbation or fornication a price you are willing to pay for satan through his demons to have unrestricted access to gifts and graces of God in your life.

Therefore, whenever the temptation or urge comes upon you, it is time to understand his motive and you to violently fight him to submission

4. How to Fight this Fight of Faith!
Jam 4:7:
"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

a. Submit yourself to God
i. Be Born Again
ii. Live a sanctified life to God
b. Resist the Devil
i. Attack the demons with your authority in Christ by commanding them authoritatively
Mt 18:18:
"“I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will have been bound in heaven, and whatever you release on earth will have been released in heaven."

Demons are like stray Rabid dogs that chose to use your door mouth as their habitation. To pursue them off,
i. You must exercise great physical violence with stones, wood, shouts, cutlass, whip, cane etc
ii. Even when they run off, they will return when you are not at your doorstep.
iii. You repeat this until the stray rabbit dogs find it unbearable living at your doorstep.
iv. When this happens, you have complete Deliverance

The process above is exactly applicable to demons.
Standing on My 18:18
a. By your words in Christ Jesus Create and use your weapon of destruction. Eg Fire, Chains (to bind), Sword, Hammer etc to wreck havoc on the demons responsible and their domain
b. Bind and Punish severely, destroy they domiciles, demote their ranks, withdraw their comfort
c. Repeat in Christ name

5. Your Observations
-Your dreams will change to victories
-The frequency of their harassment will reduce
-Your Victory is asserted

Example Prayers

AGAINST AGENTS OF SATANIC OPPRESSION
1. Every strong man, strong woman or entity disturbing my peace, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, be arrested.
2. Every power not sent by Christ causing be pains, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ be chained right now.
3. Every union of evil against my Joy, scatter by fire in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
4. You mighty snake harassing my destiny, I command in the name of Jesus Christ, dry up and break
5. Every hidden enemy fighting against me, wherever you are be exposed and disgraced in Jesus mighty name.

AGAINST TOOLS OF SATANIC OPPRESSION
1. Every curse from my father’s house, from my mother’s house, from my
ancestry working against my life, be nullified right now by the blood
of Jesus Christ.
2. Every emblem representing me anywhere, I disconnect my self from you permanently right now in Jesus mighty name
3. You idol, you animal spirit harassing my destiny, wherever you are catch fire and come out of my life
4. Every chain and every constraint causing my limitation, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ break right now.
5. Every covenant made in my name against the covenant of my peace, I command in Jesus mighty Name and by His Blood, be nullified right now.
6. Whatever, Whoever, Anything that satan is using to cause me pain and set back, catch fire in Jesus name.
7. Every device used by the enemy to tie me down and weigh me down be disconnected right now in Jesus might name.
8. Every food and every poison I have taken from my enemies with or without my knowledge, loose your power and come out of my body in Jesus name.

RESTORATION:
1. Lord Jesus, I ask you, please restore
and repair anything that satan has stolen, killed or destroyed in my life
2. Father, let your peace begin to rule every part of my life in Jesus mighty Name.
3. Lord Jesus, buy back the wasted years of my life and give me joy.

Shalom
I pray for you that your TOTAL victory will be made manifest shortly in Jesus mighty name.
Amen!

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Bikini Church End Time Church / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.