Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect (67649 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Balogunodua(m): 5:02am On Mar 01, 2023
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the official president elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Congratulations to the Jagaban of Nigeria and Africa.....Bola Ahmed Tinubu President of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

To the promise Land .....we muvvveee

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Peterobi90: 5:02am On Mar 01, 2023
43Ronin:

Peter Obi is a JU. He will be the first to congratulate BAT.

Until he makes his statement, we would wait..
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Spanki(f): 5:02am On Mar 01, 2023
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the official president elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Congratulations to Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!!!!!!
May your time make Nigeria conducive for everyone!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by EYOUYO: 5:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations BAT
May God lead you to guide us right
God bless you
God bless Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by gambojimeta: 5:03am On Mar 01, 2023
planetx:
Nigeria is now officially a one party state, thanks to the otuo.ke drunkard forming statesman conceding defeat to the Fulani jihadist
No. All thanks to the 3 PDP members below. They ensured Tinubu victory because of their own selfish interest.

Instead of uniting, they broke into 3 different parties. Obi destroyed Atiku in the South and Atiku annihilated Obi in the North. Kwakwansiya ran away with Kano votes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by PJ123: 5:03am On Mar 01, 2023
chinchum:
It is time to close ranks President elect.

My guts rarely fails, i predicted victory for you in a competitive election. I am also predicting resounding success particularly in the area of economic growth and prosperity to many Nigerians via a largely increased revenue base, cut on oil subsidy wastage and aggressive infrastructural development.

Many Nigerians underrate your abilities as a development centric politician and no politician ever have had so much aspersions casted on him/her. You easily forgive your enemies. You apply a lot of common sense , a rarity amongst politicians.

Your first 18 months will be your toughest battle as you begin to set the tone for a prosperous nation, but your biggest critics will turn around and acknowledge you thereafter.

For those wishing you death, i am asking God to make them live long to witness you in good health and positive transformation of the nation. Forgive those who wish you death.

Amen, God bless you so much brother!!!

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Cajal(m): 5:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Power has returned to the south
Oti kan wa

IPOB MISCREANTS would start agitating from next week
But I know they would be continued to be treated the language they understand

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by samwillyco1(m): 5:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the president elect according to INEC.

God take control of this country
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by gonkin(m): 5:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Big congratulations to shettima in advance. Power will always belong to the north

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Bigbayour: 5:03am On Mar 01, 2023
wildernessVoice:
As the LORD lives
The counsel of the ungodly shall be overturn in Jesus name.

Which Jesus? Are you referring to my Jesus?

Are you insane to be calling His Name to your stupid wishful thinking?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Juju70(m): 5:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Criminal druggie who has no plan but power drunk!!! We dey watch!!!!
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by fombi: 5:04am On Mar 01, 2023
The omen is all over the air. This will not last and won't end well.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Spanki(f): 5:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
lol sorry obidients ,as an Igbo man that's why I wasn't emotionally invested in this election no way you thought they'll let obi win grin.

my own be say make this fool no worst pass buhari🥴

Your whole family are fools...

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Greatzeus(m): 5:05am On Mar 01, 2023
ruzell86:

...By coming 3rd?

How can 3rd position be greatest amongst 1st and 2nd. Be logical... please
Do you ever imagine like a year ago that a candidate of a party like LP will go this far, winning 12 states and a state governor losing Senate seat to a LP candidate in a core PDP state in the south east?
All I'm trying to say is,he tried though he rode on religious sympathy as a result of Muslim Muslim ticket to Garner lots of christians support in the west and north central.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Emmaxmusic(m): 5:07am On Mar 01, 2023
I emulate Jagan praying spirits

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by barkays001: 5:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the President and Vice President Elect Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima. May your administration be prosperous and peaceful. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by richboy7(m): 5:08am On Mar 01, 2023
CilicMarin:
I wake up everyday to see Peter Obi supporters cry, their tears are my breakfast, brunch, lunch & dinner. I’ve made it my life’s mission to thrive in their defeat until the end of time....

Congratulations Mr. President Elect.

Please dude be matured. This comments are childish. You've won let it go. Stop dragging others in the mud. Enjoy your victory.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by xevove2061: 5:08am On Mar 01, 2023
The precedent tbis man set will haunt Nigerias politics for a very long time to come.
1. You can contest for elections and not hold any single debate.
2. You can run on same religion ticket and nothing will happen to you. Watch many governors tow this route.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Ilamina(f): 5:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Is this official
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Moneywirer: 5:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Olurondo:
I said it!!Bola Ahmed Tinubu is going to win this Presidential election.Peter Obi and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar are not in the same class with Asiwaju. You can never win an election by noise, cyber bullying or Pastors/celebrity endorsements. You will an election by political strategy!!Congratulations to all the BATified!!

Political strategy = Massive Rigging

I hear you loud and clear

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Totfulguy: 5:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Name things that happen under the cover of darkness: Armed Robbery, Drug dealing, Kidnapping, Looting, Theft, Fraud, Stealing votes and declaring the loser as the winner of a Presidential Election. I feel sorry for Nigeria! You will now fly cocaine with the presidential jet. president-elect indeed.

seunmsg:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by tiger28: 5:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Biafla Biafla Biafla Bla bla blu blu.............Every 4 years, these Bastards cry, another one will come in 2027.

Guess who will be the first to go Aso rock with list of appointees

Your guess is as good as mines!

Meanwhile, enjoy the wotowoto of the next 4 years......igbos go suffer!
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by olarent: 5:11am On Mar 01, 2023
And more reason I don't like commenting here,this forum should've a learning forum
PlayerMeji:
No b lie

Build bridges not war chests!

It's time SEUN OSEWA put a check or more importantly a stop to all these hate speeches that have been allowed to fester on and further deepened the divide between Nigerians.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Bimpe29: 5:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen!

Congratulations Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on your election as the 16th President and Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

May Allah bless you with all that is required to pilot the affairs of the nation in a peaceful, secured, united, prosperous and effective manner Aameen.

Hamdan Kethiran Tayibban Mubaraka'an Fihi Aameen.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by adewale2011(m): 5:12am On Mar 01, 2023

Congratulations my President 🇳🇬
Jagaban of Africa 💯

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by totit: 5:12am On Mar 01, 2023
seunmsg:

Its official!
cool cool cool
cool cool cool

Congratulations to our new presido! cool

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by bbmate: 5:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the JAGABAN OF AFRICA!

YOUR REIGN WILL BE PEACEFUL

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Dicoomoba: 5:12am On Mar 01, 2023
seunmsg:

I foreseen the winning
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 01, 2023
CilicMarin:
I wake up everyday to see Peter Obi supporters cry, their tears are my breakfast, brunch, lunch & dinner. I’ve made it my life’s mission to thrive in their defeat until the end of time....

Congratulations Mr. President Elect.
Deep down you know he won.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by EmekaBlue(m): 5:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Muslim Muslim ticket

Our Christians no strong walahi. Na just to dey pay tithe to pastors. See as Dem no even fear to announce am winner...The other way this night for be fire everywhere

God has neglected Nigeria maybe!

Make this man no go sniff cocaine one day then order to airstrike any city protest dey in the future if he manage to stay and win judiciary for this yeye system untrustworthy
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Balogunodua(m): 5:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Where is Athiefkus and Obodiots supporters grin

Asgard13
Princeoflagos aka princeofaba

Felabrity
Kay1one
MartinsD12

Eriokanmi is Pandora no longer cumming grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People / US Mission In Nigeria Statement On Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.