Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect (67745 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by totit: 5:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Goke7:
Interim govt in the mud if I hear grin

Any attempt to cause violence must be resisted and any stubborn goat shot at sight. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 5:14am On Mar 01, 2023
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the official president elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Thiéfnubu will never be our president except for you Urchíns. That INEC chairman is worst than Buhari, wike and must be dealt with. As for Thiéfnubu, he is going no where with the stolen mandate. If e sure for una, why come put in the night to declare him. Thieves operates on the night of course that's why all the thieves gathered to declare a fellow thief. We are not fools. I think una wan burn down the country abi. Let's do it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Balogunodua(m): 5:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Totfulguy:
Name things that happen under the cover of darkness: Armed Robbery, Drug dealing, Kidnapping, Looting, Theft, Fraud, Stealing votes and declaring the loser as the winner of a Presidential Election. I feel sorry for Nigeria! You will now fly cocaine with the presidential jet. president-elect indeed.

Say it without tears grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Nolevel666: 5:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Since these people start all these nonsense to gain power, make them no complain when they start to hear am hot oh!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by sisisioge: 5:15am On Mar 01, 2023
I knew this guy would win! The corruption within the country will enable him. It is well with our dear Nigeria, hopefully, he would be kinder to us than the outgoing president was...
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by blakkydikky(m): 5:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Bornbiafra:
President of zoo
.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by planetx: 5:16am On Mar 01, 2023
You have to be naive to think they would allow Obi to win. They throw you the Lagos win bone to give you false hope and deflect any accusation of rigging.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by DesignMaestro(m): 5:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Arutan:

No need to make jest of anyone. Asiwaju has won the contest and it’s time to unite the nation, make the country prosperous and reposition on global stage. Most people don’t know how capable BAT is, now the country will see him in action. This administration will be the best this country has ever witnessed. It’s the dawning of a new day. For the first time we are having a very sound and skillful manager/ administrator holding reigns in our dear nation. No one should make fun of anyone.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by VTJN(m): 5:17am On Mar 01, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Thiéfnubu will never be our president except for you Urchíns. That INEC chairman is worst than Buhari, wike and must be dealt with. As for Thiéfnubu, he is going no where with the stolen mandate. If e sure for una, why come put in the night to declare him. Thieves operates on the night of course that's why all the thieves gathered to declare a fellow thief. We are not fools. I think una wan burn down the country abi. Let's do it.
You and your entire family will never know peace if Tinubu become the president by May 29, 2023

Say amen to this prayer if e sure for you say e no go be president

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by TechguyBlog: 5:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Wow... To think Peter obi later took the 3rd position... Apc really have stronghold on this country
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Emilo(m): 5:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Attention, attention all Comedians, its going to be a long long season of memes coming from the Amnesia President rigged. Lets sit down and enjoy while it last.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Godstiger(m): 5:19am On Mar 01, 2023
This is no good news

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Fearyourcreator: 5:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Enddy50ty:
Even if he’s declared President of the country it’ll only be short lived.
Man no be God
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by ThatFairGuy1: 5:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations Mr President, Ahmad Bola Tinubu

May your tenure be fruitful, peaceful and prosperous for us.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Genesis21(m): 5:20am On Mar 01, 2023
xevove2061:
The precedent tbis man set will haunt Nigerias politics for a very long time to come.
1. You can contest for elections and not hold any single debate.
2. You can run on same religion ticket and nothing will happen to you. Watch many governors tow this route.

Was all these things you wrote written in the constitution?
Only thing written in the constitution is geopolitical zone.
Who debate helps?
Concerning 2027 election, let you and I contest as Christian Christian.
What you people don't know is election is about game of NUMBER. Not religion or ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Fearyourcreator: 5:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
lol sorry obidients ,as an Igbo man that's why I wasn't emotionally invested in this election no way you thought they'll let obi win grin.

my own be say make this fool no worst pass buhari🥴
Yeye
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Pointnoire(m): 5:21am On Mar 01, 2023
We are not surprised one bit it’s the unforunate Nigerians that went along with your shenanigans I laugh at grin grin
. quote author=Bornbiafra post=121363071]President of zoo[/quote]

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 5:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Aufbauh:
Congratulations to the President-Elect Tinubu Bola Ahmed of the APC!
May you succeed as Nigerians won.
It's a victory well deserved.
Who elected the thief president Cus only Urchíns votes can't make him a local government chairman. So Yakubu the most fraudulent inec chair is rigging election for APC for the third time. 2015, 2019, and now this. Don't worry, save your fake victory. Thiéfnubu can't lead sane Nigerians. That stolen mandate must be reclaimed and if he is banking on supreme court judge Ariwoola, he should forget it. He won't save your drug baron

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Fearyourcreator: 5:21am On Mar 01, 2023
kenedy175:
From frying pan to fire.

Nigerians and Stockholm syndrome
Cus no be your type
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Poll23: 5:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban-president elect

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by chizidgreat(m): 5:23am On Mar 01, 2023
CilicMarin:
I wake up everyday to see Peter Obi supporters cry, their tears are my breakfast, brunch, lunch & dinner. I’ve made it my life’s mission to thrive in their defeat until the end of time....

Congratulations Mr. President Elect.

Whoever that sees evil and call it good, may evil follow him all his life
Whoever is rejoicing in rigging, may he rigged of everything that belongs to him in life in Jesus name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by may320: 5:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Congrats to Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!!

God who uses the lowly things of this world to confound the wise has giving you the victory.....

It is not of him that runs or wills but of God that shows mercy.

May your reign bring peace and development to the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by TechguyBlog: 5:24am On Mar 01, 2023
gambojimeta:

No. All thanks to the 3 PDP members below. They ensured Tinubu victory because of their own selfish interest.

Instead of uniting, they broke into 3 different parties. Obi destroyed Atiku in the South and Atiku annihilated Obi in the North. Kwakwansiya ran away with Kano votes.

God bless you... PDP are daft... Why in the hell will you field a northerner in the present Nigeria state? They already lost the moment atiku became the flag bearer... Am so surprised how they took the second position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by viodemus: 5:24am On Mar 01, 2023
obi no gree play politics.

Now you let agberos rule Nigeria.

You let tribalist take over Nigeria.

if some Nigerians rig the elections for Tinubu, and Obi and Atiku support am, then we should let it be. No motivation by the opposition to fight for a better Nigeria. It is Nigeria that failed. It is sad for obidatti and Atiku, but everyone should respect peace. We have to show them maturity as long as they are not coming to oppress or discriminate.

The yoruba muslims might want to oppress the Christians mostly igbos, then when dem think say dem dun get morale, dem go face the north. The people have to guarded on this.

I can't say good politics, but I can say good politricks. Either way, he was not my choice, and I pushed for an alliance against him, but some of these advicers are already thinking their way to the treasury with him.

Let there be peace. It's a hard pill to swallow, if you wish Nigeria well, but they won this time. Teach them how to take defeat, there will be a next time. Goodluck.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Temi2468: 5:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Enddy50ty:

Amen!🙏
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Genesis21(m): 5:27am On Mar 01, 2023
chizidgreat:

Whoever that sees evil and call it good, may evil follow him all his life
Whoever is rejoicing in rigging, may he rigged of everything that belongs to him in life in Jesus name

Did your Bible asked you to curse people in the name of thy Lord?
Minorities will have their say
Majorities will have their way.

Stop abusing the body of Christ because of politicians and politics.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by may320: 5:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Enddy50ty:
Be careful what you wish for yourself.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by onuman: 5:28am On Mar 01, 2023
President of his fellow demented people. Never gonna be president of Nigeria. God forbid a mentally handicapped Tinubu to preside over 220m others in Nigeria.

INEC and Buhari cabal have further upset the people in Nigeria that Buhari govt in 8 years reduced to harbour the largest number of poor and hungry people in the world, with Islamic terrorism as gift. Bola Tinubu can't be President of a normal country, except a country prepared to be ravaged with Jihad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by adekolaelect(m): 5:30am On Mar 01, 2023
As it dey pain them it dey sweet us!!!!!! Congratulation to Mr President Bola Hammeed Tinubu. My Belle dey sweet me as Tinubu later won his Enemies and mockers .

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Diligence: 5:30am On Mar 01, 2023
And Mr Peter Obi will ultimately reclaim his victory.

Someone said let APC show video evidence where they won at polling units, but they couldn't.

An Illegitimate President won't stand.

Take Back Your Country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by grailife(m): 5:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Does it mean that it's only 22 million people that voted in this election
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by solasalako(m): 5:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Enddy50ty:

Stop being bitter. Be patriotic and not sentimental. A president at a time. If your type behave maturely , endeavour to cross your t’s and dot your i’s well , you might get there. Insulting people is not the way. It is building bridges across and not buying war chest.
How could you wish a fellow human, bad luck and you call yourself human? SMH

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Elected 8th Republic Senate Members / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.