Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (12945 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do / 7 Rules Of Being A Lady That Just Doesn't Make Sense : By Kelly Marcus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by Outstrip(f): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2011
Aww sorry. I feel bad for you. 3-5 times a month?? Have you talked to her the way you are sharing here with us? Maybe if you get some good tips here you might have her read them. If you know she will not be offended though. i wish you two well
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by Igosun: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2011
@ Poster:

1. Go to Video club ask them for films that you think will change your lives( like the type that show woman that loves, share things with her husband) ask the Video people they know what to give you. WATCH IT TOGETHER.

2. Did you say you have sex 4 times in a month omg! how is she suppose to get pregnant meaning sexually you are not even close.

3. Be sending her text messages, mail, be it love or how you feel (good or bad (bad in the sense that if you send a text of not bn happy i believe she would ask you when you get home what happened. DON NOT BE TIRED. If she's not replying now am sure one day she would.

4. Sit her down and talk to her REASSURE HER OF YOUR LOVE.

5. Take her out even you can go and watch that film she likes at Cinema together.

All the best!
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by amtheone(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2011
Y do you choose to answer sadhusband, just because ur wife seems to be the other way round does not mean u should answer 'sadhusband'. Words have powers. I will encourage u to change ur username first. It maybe very difficult but u ve read the experience of others. It means that urs will equally work, dont destroy ur marriage b4 the time. If u think that u have made some mistakes the way and manner u guys date and marry, admit it positively, knowing fully well that every challenge comes with a solution. Urs is not so different. I strongly believe that at the end u will even be the one trying to control ur wife openness. Never give a chance to the devil of thinking that having affair will solve the problem because u will always return home.

Don't forget that she is ur wife, meaning a part of ur body. In spite of this ugly behavior of hers still treat her very well she will one day come to appreciate.
When she changes, don't hesitate to let the house know so that others who are going tru the same challenges will be encouraged.

It's well!
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by ayox2003: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Excuse me? Head of the house? They are partners not boss and employee.

I think U are 'Mrs' because u are too old to be a Miss cos u dont have a husband. I cant imagine a Chima saying husband is not the head of the House. If it were to be a Diana or a Cassie we would say culture is having a hold on you. Better lay good examples for young NL girls.

999+1=1000
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by DaDoctor: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2011
ayox2003:

I think U are 'Mrs' because u are too old to be a Miss cos u dont have a husband. I cant imagine a Chima saying husband is not the head of the House. If it were to be a Diana or a Cassie we would say culture is having a hold on you. Better lay good examples for young NL girls.

999+1=1000
PLS ADVISE THE FOOL!
U SEE WAT I HAVE LEARNT ABOUT NL?
MANY OF THE LADIES HAVE SOUR RELATIONSHIP /MENTALITY AND MARRIAGE. SO THEY ARENT HAPPY SEEING OTHER OF THEIR FOLKS SUCCEED SO THEY TEND TO AIR TRASH TO PULL THOSE STANDING FIRM. IT IS WOMEN NATURE. JEALOUSY
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by hbrednic: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2011
Too late OP, you are already in the cage.
just do your time.
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by God2man(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2011
Go for marriage counselling. I believe you need to lead by example. Humble yourself to find out why this reclusive xter from your wife,admit your error and promise to change. Personally, i feel You are the problem of your marriage. Apart from visting a marriage counsellor, buy christian books on marriage, you will learn a lot. God bless you. God2man.
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by DaDoctor: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2011
God2man:

Go for marriage counselling. I believe you need to lead by example. Humble yourself to find out why this reclusive xter from your wife,admit your error and promise to change. Personally, i feel You are the problem of your marriage. Apart from visting a marriage counsellor, buy christian books on marriage, you will learn a lot. God bless you. God2man.

ARE CONSELLOR GOD OR CHRIST.
IF U SAY BOOKS I MAY SAY YES, BUT APPLYING DD AS ALL CASES ARENT EXACTLY THE SAME.

ISNT IT SAME COUNSELLORS THAT WOULD TELL INTENDING COUPLE NOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER BEFORE MARRAIGE AND ADVISE THEM TO BUY 'AHIA NGWUGWU'? ABEG JARE. THE BIBLE IS THE BEST THAT CAN HELP THE OP AT THE MOMENT AS HUMAN INTERVENTION MAY EVEN FUEL HIS PREDICAMENT
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by sleekch1c(f): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
U̶̲̥̅̊ dated lively,fun-loving girls, why didn't U̶̲̥̅̊ marry any of them?now U̶̲̥̅̊ come here whining and complaining.I only have one advice for U̶̲̥̅̊,turn to God.start by talking to her then U̶̲̥̅̊ two need to pray 2geda.I hope it works out for ya!
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by NatGas(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2011
@ Poster,
definitely she's not your type and you know it! but u went ahead and married her thinking because she's very homely and descent u have found a WIFE.The other girls u dated were your type but u felt "their eye to OPEN" so u went and marry the one her eyes are not open and now opening it na WAHALA!am sure u contacted close relatives(maybe your parents) and listed the qualities u want in a wife-and they saw her as somebody who matches your description buy here comes the consequences.May be she doesn't even LOVE u in the 1st place.Just marry becos every bodi de marri-see-am now.u want to eat ur cake and have it,from the way you said the words-GROW UP,I think u are much more older than her-I strongly believe u wanted a girl who "never open eye" so u can mold her to your shape and taste and ONLY 3 years of trying u are complaining.u NEVER START. Keep trying and be patient with her.
ALL the BEST!
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by JayDawg: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
DUDE!!!!

I have the EXACT same problem! I have been married for 3 years and she is EXACTLY the same. Ive been with her for 7 years in total and trust me bruv, she will NEVER change! Ok she changes a bit e.g she stopped hiding under the duvet with the lights off, but that weirdness just transported itself elsewhere.

Let me tell you something, the problems they have are too many to rectify, by the time she becomes the happy, sociable, optimistic, loving, caring, life loving woman you want, you will both be 80yrs old.

Ive lost all hope in mine and i am divorcing. Yes! Abuse me all you want but im gonna give myself one last shot at finding happiness with the right person before i get old and its too late. Some people are born to be saddos and guys like us just want one thing, to be HAPPY. The bad thing here is not in her nature or characteristics, everyone is different. Its the selfishness and the not willing to EXPLAIN why they are the way they are. Jeez i didnt even think there was another woman like my wife out there. I seriously REGRET o!

I am not a fan of separating but why must i be the one to suffer? Afterall im mr nice guy. I believe theres a guy out there for these type of women but i know it aint me, cos why the migraines?? I bet you have these too abi, trying to figure her out and stuff. You'll run yourself mad! I stopped having headaches when i accepted that it's over and i need to get out, a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

I feel your pain bro!

What's a life without love, passion and adventure huh

DEUCES (woohooo)
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by saafudma: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2011
@ poster,
my candid advice is to find a way to discuss it indirectly.
Whenever u a back from work or a weekend, help her out in the kitchen. Prepare amala, let her prepare soup
Read d Bible/Quaran 2geda
Discuss about your office n let her discuss hers.

I need to add here maybe u are not being patient with her in bed.
My wife leaves far from me and we see each other once in a month but till we see, she would always call and ,

Pls dont be anxious and dont rush her. I mean in bed.

You possess everything in her and her yours.
Move from one step to d other before d final show.

I tell you, it might be d source of the problem.

Dedicate a day in d week for your family in prayers. I have attended seminars and i tell you it works.

Just like every other person, one man's meat is another man's poison. You might be d problem
I wish you luck
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by Johndoe100(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2011
cexplorer:

@poster. My marriage was 28 years young this september but I had your kind of problem for many years before God stepped in.

It was that bad I gave her a notebook to jot in just one issue of interest to her we could talk about per day but she would not.

She was too much of a Phleg for my liking: quite, lonely, moody and paranoid without any iota of humour or tendency to crack jokes.

I felt bad because I loved her and I wanted her to be my best friend and companion but she turned out to be a thorn in my flesh.

All that have gone into history because we are the best of friends on earth today. We are so proud of our pasts that we turned our stories into ebooks so many would learn from them.

To your issue I will suggest you contact a professional marriage counselor who would do a psychologic test on your natures and temperaments so he would get to the route of the problem.

Without mixing words, based on my 28 years marital and 13 years counseling experiences, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM and no one can help you until you are ready to help yourself.

I congratulate you on your logevity. Hopefully I will get there as well.

However if the guy is in Nigeria I fear that the options you outline may not be possible. I hope they work out their problems, but I fear that that marriage was never meant to be.
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by horny4u(f): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2011
Scorpio's are very secretive people, extremely so ,

Book an hotel ferry the key to her , place some bad ass lingerie on the bed and place instructions in different places in that room with one leading to another.

Let it all be naughty and saucy not cheap, expensive wine, and ko

Scorpios love intimacy more than their mother but they are not cheap people so if you are having s.ex only 3 times a month , something is definately wrong, you are not touching the awo konle, depth, lol

Seriously befriend your MRS, she needs to trust you before she can open up and be able to grow with you then you can show her how to mix with people.

Forget how she socializes for now , we are all not the same,

Note once she trusts you and is in love nothing can move her away , their loyalty is like prison gate or chewing gum, they will do anything for you but they pretend not to love b.a.n.g but na big lie,

Less words more action

My best friend is scorpio and her husband is NOW thin: he is converting blood to s.e.m.e.n per sec poor man!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by ronkebp(f): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
JayDawg:

DUDE!!!!

I have the EXACT same problem! I have been married for 3 years and she is EXACTLY the same. Ive been with her for 7 years in total and trust me bruv, she will NEVER change! Ok she changes a bit e.g she stopped hiding under the duvet with the lights off, but that weirdness just transported itself elsewhere.

Let me tell you something, the problems they have are too many to rectify, by the time she becomes the happy, sociable, optimistic, loving, caring, life loving woman you want, you will both be 80yrs old.

Ive lost all hope in mine and i am divorcing. Yes! Abuse me all you want but im gonna give myself one last shot at finding happiness with the right person before i get old and its too late. Some people are born to be saddos and guys like us just want one thing, to be HAPPY. The bad thing here is not in her nature or characteristics, everyone is different. Its the selfishness and the not willing to EXPLAIN why they are the way they are. Jeez i didnt even think there was another woman like my wife out there. I seriously REGRET o!

I am not a fan of separating but why must i be the one to suffer? Afterall im mr nice guy. I believe theres a guy out there for these type of women but i know it aint me, cos why the migraines?? I bet you have these too abi, trying to figure her out and stuff. You'll run yourself mad! I stopped having headaches when i accepted that it's over and i need to get out, a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

I feel your pain bro!

What's a life without love, passion and adventure huh

DEUCES (woohooo)

So you knew her for 7 yrs, married her for 3, what happened during the 4 years of relationship, why didn't you notice that behavior in her then
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2011
OtunbaGm:

@OP
Join your wife when she is watching those movies

Talk to her about your feelings

It is normal for some fights in marriage but you need to be in charge not the violent way, i mean in all ways even if you guys fight,apologize first, leadership by example

My wife likes those films too but i don't but at times i watch with her cos some can be interesting

She also know my laptop is a must everyday, when i am on my system, she let me be!

Sex is very important in marriage, 3-4 times in a month is too poor. if you treat your woman very well in bed she will add extra meat to your soup that day. It is your right to access that website anytime any day. Tell her I said,WHEN SHE SAID I DO ON YOUR WEDDING DAY, WHAT SHE IS BEEN ASKED IS DAT? WILL YOU GIVE IT TO your HUSBAND IN THE KITCHEN,TOILET,PARLOUR,BEDROOM? SHE SAID I DO. Mind you some women like it the hardway even when they desperately needs it. Do it,let her report you to your pastor, no be your property? afterall you dobale dat day now abi your in laws no give you list?

Check yourself and what did she like doing? do it with her
Marriage is not bed of roses and don't worry yourself that you did not date before. I dated my wife for 6years but when she do some things at times, i laugh. Patience is the key and that is what makes you a man!
All d best

^^^JUST DO THE ABOVE.
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by wakagirl: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
if she is still in love with you congrats you can work things out, ask her not if she loves you but if she is in love with you, if she cant answer that question or relunctantly sorry nothing will work. Once a woman is out of love nothing can work however hard you try. good luck
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by sadhusband: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2011
I'm very grateful to the wonderful members of this site. You gave some very useful advise.
Thanks all.

I need to say a few more things to help throw more light on the situation.
I agree with those who say that I am the problem, however, it is only to the extent that i did not do due diligence before entering this marriage. Those who have been in old fashion marriages would understand more.
However, isn't marriage supposed to be about two people making attempt to make it work? I will explain more.
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by Iniabasi: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2011
the lady in question is an interminable bore by nature. the poster didn't study that part of her before marriage. such people are extremely difficult to handle cos they love their privacy so much that they wont divulge any information on their lives cos they don't trust any1. Frankly speaking, i would urge you to move on with your life or you end up miserable;the lady isn't just for you(damn all those 'for better for worse' talk) cos your happiness matters most.
i believe you must have tried talking to her but she would not bulge except you sef get your own wahala that you did not mention. i used to have a gf with a similar attitude. Imagine my gf attends an interview and tells you quite alright but refused to disclose the company name to me until she got the job after like five weeks all because she suspects everytin people say or do. how sad!!!
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by sadhusband: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
To those who say that I should try to watch naija movies with her. I did exactly that for the first one and half years till I got bored of it. I am the learning type and American movies teach me more, so I now go to movie house, while she prefers to lie on the bed at home watching nollywood movies. I tried to get her to love American movies so we can at least go out, she is cold to them. She doesn't relate to them at all.
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by sadhusband: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2011
My main concern is that I need a wife at home, not an immature school girl who is immature and inexperienced When life throws an inevitable curve ball, she will not be equipped to handle them. I often notice that she wouldn't even know when a guy is angling to corner her and have sex with her. It could also be that she just pretends not to know. I see that in how she handles situations. Not that she has given me any reason to suspect her, but my concern is that she is living in her own world without a need to learn the ways of 21st century. I am not the insecure type at all; just a husband who wants a normal wife at home. I wonder what she would teach a child when she gets one.
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by Russialane(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2011
@
sadhusband
  i think you got married to the wrong woman but its only you that can salvage what is left in what you both had and divorce should not be an option in all this you just have to try and manage her and keep praying she changes her attitude.
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by sadhusband: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2011
To those who say that I deserve her because that is what I bargained for; I don't think any man goes out to look for a LovePeddler. Every man goes out to look for a decent calm and normal woman. How would you know that a calm woman today may be a recluse tomorrow? Unless we can say to never marry calm women. I have seen other calm women who are still solid and knowledgeable and are willing to add knowledge and relationships to their lives. Mine just wants only me, inside the bedroom, lights all out and cuddling up in bed forever. How can we work and raise a family if we live that way?
My other concern is that she shoes friends away. She basically loses them and make no attempt at all to nurture even friends that ran after her and want to be her friend. All of them disappear the same way they come.
I also know find out that is it very difficult for a man to keep friends if his wife is anti-friends. cry
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by funkybaby(f): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2011
sadhusband:

My main concern is that I need a wife at home, not an immature school girl [b]who is immature and inexperienced [/b]When life throws an inevitable curve ball, she will not be equipped to handle them. I often notice that she wouldn't even know when a guy is angling to corner her and Be Intimate with her. It could also be that she just pretends not to know. I see that in how she handles situations. Not that she has given me any reason to suspect her, but my concern is that she is living in her own world without a need to learn the ways of 21st century. I am not the insecure type at all; just a husband who wants a normal wife at home. I wonder what she would teach a child when she gets one.

did you not notice all these traits shortly before you dated and married her ''the traditional way'' . . . according to you.

you should have told the people that ''arranged'' her for you that you wanted a ''take-home-to-mama'' and a ''freak-in-the sheets'' as well  grin grin grin grin

anyways, its pointless crying over split milk, kindly focus on getting her preggers.

ifyalways:

Real courtship is very important people.I just can't understand why folks still wake up and marry strangers . . .You'd end up quarreling,adjusting and studying each other in the early years of marriage that ought to be spent having real fun and exploring your bodies.I'm quite pissed cos recently a friend of mine went the old fashioned way against all the advises he got and 13 months later(infact since day 1) has been from one complain to the other . . .ofcourse my ears are blocked.He should carry his cross jejely  cool

OP needs a lively,outspoken and cheerful wife that wud also stand shoulder-to-shoulder with a LovePeddler in bed[b] fortunately the wife is a nun,addicted to Nollywood.[/b]  cheesy

I have no advise for you.I hope your marriage works.

spot on.
you don talk am finish, my sister  grin grin
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by sadhusband: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
We did not date even a day.
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by funkybaby(f): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2011
sadhusband:

To those who say that I deserve her because that is what I bargained for; I don't think any man goes out to look for a LovePeddler. Every man goes out to look for a decent calm and normal woman. How would you know that a calm woman today may be a recluse tomorrow? Unless we can say to never marry calm women. I have seen other calm women who are still solid and knowledgeable and are willing to add knowledge and relationships to their lives. Mine just wants only me, inside the bedroom, lights all out and cuddling up in bed forever. How can we work and raise a family if we live that way?
My other concern is that she shoes friends away. She basically loses them and make no attempt at all to nurture even friends that ran after her and want to be her friend. All of them disappear the same way they come.
I also know find out that is it very difficult for a man to keep friends if his wife is anti-friends. cry

you make it sound like she's not a very intelligent/knowledgeable woman. . . . someone you cannot engage in an intelligent convo or stimulate your brains intellectually  grin grin

it's nothing new. there are also men like that. which is why it is important to date and ensure you two are compatible. like i said, its no use bemoaning your faith now.

focus on getting her pregnant. maybe that way you two will be forced to talk about baby names, baby clothes, scan results, etc and not have her sit indoors all day watching nollywood  undecided
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by funkybaby(f): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2011
sadhusband:

We did not date even a day.

OPARI OOOOO grin grin grin grin

So how una take do am?

Or did 'someone' see vision that she was your wife ? undecided
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by sadhusband: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
I guess my plight is indirectly convicting the "old fashion way marriage" - you meet a girl, you love each other from sight and family makes inquiries and everything seems to check fine. NO SEX and intimate relationships.  You get married.
This is what I'm thinking.

BUT  I don't even think that sex is our problem. She enjoys each encounter. She doesn't complain about them, but I am not in the mood somethings because I feel bored and down. I need my wife to inspire me and make me see sex as a thing of joy instead of a chore.  I only enjoy sex with her when I'm well into it. Often I'm very reluctant to initiate it.
She can stay without sex as far as I can see, unless there is something else going on behind my back.

I don't need a LovePeddler at home, but if a LovePeddler would be normal and interested in growing up and be a functional wife, I may well find me one!
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by funkybaby(f): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2011
sadhusband:

I guess my plight is indirectly convicting the "old fashion way marriage" - you meet a girl, you love each other from sight and family makes inquiries and everything seems to check fine. NO SEX and intimate relationships.  You get married.
This is what I'm thinking.

BUT  I don't even think that sex is our problem. She enjoys each encounter. She doesn't complain about them, but I am not in the mood somethings because I feel bored and down. I need my wife to inspire me and make me see sex as a thing of joy instead of a chore.  I only enjoy sex with her when I'm well into it. Often I'm very reluctant to initiate it.
She can stay without sex as far as I can see, unless there is something else going on behind my back.

I don't need a LovePeddler at home, but if a LovePeddler would be normal and interested in growing up and be a functional wife, I may well find me one!

** sighs**

you complained that all she does is sit indoors and watch nollywood
you also complained that she does not add knowledge or value to your relationship
now you are saying she does not inspire you or initiate sex and she is not a functional wife undecided

have you opened up to her and told her all these?
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by sadhusband: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
@funkybaby

I have thought about getting her pregnant and getting a baby into the house. But sometimes I fear that she would be worse then. She seems like the type that wants to first secure her position in a marriage before opening up. But what happens if she never gets pregnant? She is the one with the problem (according to tests), but I've told her several times that our relationship is far more important than any baby. She doesn't seem to get that message.
frankly sometimes I think I married below my mental or intellectual levels. But I am a strong believer in marriage and in making my wife grow both emotionally and intellectually. So, I'm even wary of bringing a child into this situation.

btw we are both strong christians.
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by sadhusband: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
funkybaby:

** sighs**

you complained that all she does is sit indoors and watch nollywood
you also complained that she does not add knowledge or value to your relationship
now you are saying she does not inspire you or initiate sex and she is not a functional wife undecided

have you opened up to her and told her all these?

I did not say that she does not initiate sex. I said she does not inspire sex. They are different.
If someone just lie down and don't participate or simply wait for you to do your thing, that is boring to a lot of guys.
Re: My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
//

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] / Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.