Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

There Is No God - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No God (5110 Views)

APART FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS MUST LEARN TO KEEP SECRETS! / There Is No God, Forget About Fake Allah And Jesus / Nigeria Will Make You Believe There Is No God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No God by Exclusive101: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2023
But Peter Obi Ikpeazu Atiku Abaribe Ugwuanyi Theodore Orji Kalu Orji will all be alive if God existed ba ? Make you de play.

Philgafauto:

If God existed, Buhari, Tinubu and El Rufai will be long dead. But no, they are alive inspite of all the prayers for God to take them away. Now a criminal is about to be a president of 200 million people.

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2023
shogsman:

Religion is the opium of the masses,until the Masses stands alone and think unabashed

Confirm. You correct.

Nigerians are not ready that’s why a criminal can be allowed to buy an election. It’s a National embarrassment.
Re: There Is No God by ruffbam(m): 6:15am On Mar 01, 2023
How do you know that Donald Trump is of God?
God alone knows his own. It's not what you do or say in the presence of people, not by going to church or being a pastor but your secret life.

There is God!

3 Likes

Re: There Is No God by yrhuhfy113: 6:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:
Black man and fellow Nigerian, know this and know peace that there is no GOD.

Tinubu has proved himself to be more powerful than your so called God by gaming and cheating and all these prophecies that he won’t be President is a lie.

I supported Donald Trump and I was hurt when the democrats cheated him out and I was believing in prophecies that one God will stop the inauguration of the fool Joseph Biden. The so called God did not help Donald Trump’s supporters and no God will help Obidients. In this case, Tinubu is God because he has defeated the institutions in Nigeria.

I was born a Christian but I don’t go to church again because there is no God. Nigeria is now an Islamic country because Muslims are more serious than the so called Christians. All your GOs are criminals who have adopted mercantile Pentecostalism and have forgotten about the Christian values of the founding fathers of the United States which is primarily that a Christian family must depend or rely on a Bible, a gun, and strong national institutions—not a f*cling pastor, prophecies or a church.

All the men of God running churches in Nigeria are frauds who have fooled Nigerians for years and now we are about to be an Islamic state. Even though religion is an opium and there’s no God, I feel Muslims understand political control more than Christians. They don’t rely on just God. They also kill to advance their interest.

So called Christians need to reevaluate their values and stop depending on any sky daddy and take their own future in their hands. And always remember the American brand of Christianity: The Bible, Guns, education, and strong national institutions.

Bleep any sky daddy because it doesn’t exist!!!

your HURT is well understood but guess what.... SKY DADDY .... THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD STILL LOVES YOU.

Your tantrums make him laugh BUT he is going to make some moves. We have SEERS AND PROPHETS who told us this already... that he will win, so we know how it is playing out. We can not loose hope.

Yes OBI may seem too innocent to handle this dirty GAME but it is NOT BY MIGHT, NEITHER WILL IT BE BY POWER.... .

GOD RULES IN THE AFFAIRS OF MEN, PRAYER IS THE PERMISSION GIVEN TO HIM AND WE HAVE PRAYED, SO ITS TIME TO TRUST HIM

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Tinubu has proved himself to be more powerful than your so called God by gaming and cheating and all these prophecies that he won’t be President is a lie.

I supported Donald Trump and I was hurt when the democrats cheated him out and I was believing in prophecies that one God will stop the inauguration of the fool Joseph Biden. The so called God did not help Donald Trump’s supporters and no God will help Obidients. In this case, Tinubu is God because he has defeated the institutions in Nigeria.

I was born a Christian but I don’t go to church again because there is no God. Nigeria is now an Islamic country because Muslims are more serious than the so called Christians. All your GOs are criminals who have adopted mercantile Pentecostalism and have forgotten about the Christian values of the founding fathers of the United States which is primarily that a Christian family must depend or rely on a Bible, a gun, and strong national institutions—not a f*cling pastor, prophecies or a church.

All the men of God running churches in Nigeria are frauds who have fooled Nigerians for years and now we are about to be an Islamic state. Even though religion is an opium and there’s no God, I feel Muslims understand political control more than Christians. They don’t rely on just God. They also kill to advance their interest.

So called Christians need to reevaluate their values and stop depending on any sky daddy and take their own future in their hands. And always remember the American brand of Christianity: The Bible, Guns, education, and strong national institutions.

I am the Lord thy GOD, said JEHOVAH!
The creator of the Heavens & earth.
I AM, the first & last, beginning & the end.
I AM, the Alpha & Omega, declaring the end from the beginning!

God is infallible.
God is immortal.
God is invisible, but HIS works are visible to human being to see!

His ways are not the ways of men/women.
His thoughts are also not the thoughts of men/women.
Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2023
VOICEofORIENTAL:

I am the Lord thy GOD, said JEHOVAH!
The creator of the Heavens & earth.
I AM, the first & last, beginning & the end.
I AM, the Alpha & Omega, declaring the end from the beginning!

God is infallible.
God is immortal.
God is invisible, but HIS works are visible to human being to see!

His ways are not the ways of men/women.
His thoughts are also not the thoughts of men/women.

Smile. You guys can continue. Make others go ahead.
Re: There Is No God by joe4christ(m): 6:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Lolz. You just dey wake you to reality. Well if there is a God he no kuku send anybody papa. Just live your life and be good!

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Irupetepete: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

This is not wailing. This is the truth.
a fool says in his heart, there is no God...
I supported Obi, I am yoruba from ondo state..
This election was extremely painful to me but the ways of God are not the ways of men...

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Toisade(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2023
If everybody are reasoning the way you're thinking birds will be flying backward
Re: There Is No God by umbo: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

idiot ,shallow minded .

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by gammarays1: 7:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Know this and know peace

God can only intervene in the affairs if Man and not make decisions for him.

Nigerian citizens that are Inec officials, Armed forces and zombies helped and worked for Tinubu to win elections. God didn't do that.

Good will surely intervene and help us get what we want. Something will happen. Just wait.
Re: There Is No God by Jimmythewise: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Lol I'm glad that you said this, however there is a higher power. Religion is a scam. Read this thread and cry no more. Ignore the talk of sex and all even though there's wisdom in there too. https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc
Re: There Is No God by Clinghton: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Only the fool says there is no God.
Re: There Is No God by Karleb(m): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Toor.
Re: There Is No God by onumadu: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2023
This OP sounds like "Satan" character acted by Al Pacino in the movie "The devil's advocate". cheesy grin grin
Re: There Is No God by Mercisharelove(f): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2023
I would tell you just one thing " your brain is just below fraction of the whole functioning system, so calm down and learn as events unfold.
Re: There Is No God by Rodimi20000000: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2023
una don insult everybody finish. Nah God remain

Continue!

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2023
onumadu:
This OP sounds like "Satan" character acted by Al Pacino in the movie "The devil's advocate". cheesy grin grin

grin grin grin grin

I no be satan ooo. I just dey talk the fact.
Re: There Is No God by Ekpeitit(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2023
There is God,God just doesn't like IPOB criminals.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God by IgOga(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

There is God!

But most of the people you call pastors in Nigeria don't know the true God. They don't preach Christ....they preach prosperity, ten ways to success, legalism, miracles, quick breakthroughs.....but when it comes to the gospel they know nothing.... they keep you in church with gimmicks and false mysteries in order to make money off you.....

In this election cycle they have become so militant to the point of imposing their views on you claiming it was an instruction from God.....imagine a youth who is voting against a competent man because his pastor told him that man is a muslim....

I thank God that these charlatans are being exposed for who they are

As for you seek God...Read your bible....pray....find a bible believing church that preach Christ and not gimmicks

3 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Ekpeitit:
There is God,God just doesn't like IPOB criminals.

I’m yoruba. This is not about IPOB.
Re: There Is No God by Kccheechy(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

God is not done with Nigeria. As a matter of fact, the game has just started. Tinubu May have won the election but he will NEVER BE PRESIDENT of Nigeria.
Re: There Is No God by Babaken(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

The same question my wife has been asking since yesterday where is the God millions of Nigerians has been calling every day to save them.
I pray if she will not start doubting her faith is too painful bad leadership and governments increase crime and sin.
Re: There Is No God by Legal001: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
God is still saying something
Re: There Is No God by ycat: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
There is God, your fake pastors are the ones needing deliverance from fake prophecies. That's why I haven't been to church in 8 years, I won't let one evil-possessed pastor add to my problems.
Philgafauto:

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Strong institutions devoid of corruption is and should be the GOD of any society!!!
Re: There Is No God by 1Sharon(f): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
I read a comment from a Muslim some time ago, he said he cannot wait for Nigeria to become 60% Muslim, fear catch me

Christians in Nigeria are alot more naive about Islam than they'd like to believe, they have Nigeria in their pocket and they don't know
Re: There Is No God by techgen(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2023
OP just dey make me laugh...
Baba God dey!
He does things for his glory!
He respects the people's choice, thats why he allowed Bihari!
He will also allow OBi, relax!
God's way are not man's...
I understand your plight, there are so many false men of God... don't be discouraged, while you still have the time to ask for forgiveness!

There are so many proof of God!

Lastly, ask yourself why Jesus or he disciples nor play earthly politics!

Know this...no one, can fight for God!

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by Neoteny7: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

This is not wailing. This is the truth.

Because god didn't agree with your choices he therefore does not exist.

How come you're breathing the air he gave your lungs then?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Godwin4444: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

e pain am

Re: There Is No God by absoluteSuccess: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

A section of Nigerians' wishes, can that be "the single ultimate wish" of God for Nigerians to be called God?

If God does not exist for this onerous reason, do you exist where your singular wish of the season failed?

Yet your most heartfelt desire cannot be construed by your "Godness" except by proxy of the Christians.

You want so much done for you but in all you are powerless and full of blames but lack responsibility.

If tinubu has proven to be "God" via victory, what happened to you and your candidate via defeat?

Don't equate the works of men as the work of God. Work hard and God will answer your prayers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson / Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun / Ogboru Goes To Supreme Court

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.