Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

There Is No God - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No God (5115 Views)

APART FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS MUST LEARN TO KEEP SECRETS! / There Is No God, Forget About Fake Allah And Jesus / Nigeria Will Make You Believe There Is No God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Roon9:

Careful bro! You are crossing a line

What line? I can’t be an atheist? Freedom of worship & beliefs, remember?
Re: There Is No God by 9jamustchange: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2023
God's existence is independent of what happens in this world, not matter how bad or unjust. The true man of God is he that remains unshaken in the face of adversity. If adversity determines the existence of God, the killing of Christ by evil men will have ended any doubt, or even the stoning of Stephen.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God by shogsman(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Roon9:

Careful bro! You are crossing a line
What stupid line is he crossing,you superstitious clowns

3 Likes

Re: There Is No God by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:
Black man and fellow Nigerian, know this and know peace that there is no GOD.

Tinubu has proved himself to be more powerful than your so called God by gaming and cheating and all these prophecies that he won’t be President is a lie.

I supported Donald Trump and I was hurt when the democrats cheated him out and I was believing in prophecies that one God will stop the inauguration of the fool Joseph Biden. The so called God did not help Donald Trump’s supporters and no God will help Obidients. In this case, Tinubu is God because he has defeated the institutions in Nigeria.

I was born a Christian but I don’t go to church again because there is no God. Nigeria is now an Islamic country because Muslims are more serious than the so called Christians. All your GOs are criminals who have adopted mercantile Pentecostalism and have forgotten about the Christian values of the founding fathers of the United States which is primarily that a Christian family must depend or rely on a Bible, a gun, and strong national institutions—not a f*cling pastor, prophecies or a church.

All the men of God running churches in Nigeria are frauds who have fooled Nigerians for years and now we are about to be an Islamic state. Even though religion is an opium and there’s no God, I feel Muslims understand political control more than Christians. They don’t rely on just God. They also kill to advance their interest.

So called Christians need to reevaluate their values and stop depending on any sky daddy and take their own future in their hands. And always remember the American brand of Christianity: The Bible, Guns, education, and strong national institutions.

Bleep any sky daddy because it doesn’t exist!!!

God is real. Don't blame God for the false prophets who were shamelessly endorsing and making their typically false prophesies.

I prophesied many years ago that God will one day expose the false prophets who are perverting the gospel for pecuniary gains.

So, don't be fooled. It is God Himself who is exposing these charlatans who make a fortune giving false prophesies.
Re: There Is No God by Roon9(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2023
shogsman:

What stupid line is he crossing,you superstitious clowns

A lost soul like you can never understand so pack face make thunder no strike your papa
Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Roon9:

A lost soul like you can never understand so pack face make thunder no strike your papa

Which thunder? Go siddon jareee. Thunder wey no fit strike all these politicians? Keep fooling yourself.

I hope you’ve paid your tithes for last month?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God by Obaaderemi2: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Switruth:
Most times God allow events to test our faith in him. He is the only one that knows tomorrow. He didn’t grant your instant heart desires doesn’t mean He doesn’t exist. Watch Him work in mysterious ways.
God's ways are different from our ways. And both Christian's and Muslims are his people. He may have chosen Tinubu to confound those who thought they were wise. And He may still use Tinubu, the stone many of you rejected, as the cornerstone of the progress of a new beautiful Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2023
9jamustchange:
God's existence is independent of what happens in this world, not matter how bad or unjust. The true man of God is he that remains unshaken in the face of adversity. If adversity determines the existence of God, the killing of Christ by evil men will have ended any doubt, or even the stoning of Stephen.

Nice coping mechanism. You will always have a defense shaaaa ni.

But each to his belief sha.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by shogsman(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Kccheechy:
God is not done with Nigeria. As a matter of fact, the game has just started. Tinubu May have won the election but he will NEVER BE PRESIDENT of Nigeria.
I admire your faith,but right now you're just plainly delusional, until all of you stop this your superstitious mumbojumbo and fight for yourself,you will continue to suffer if you put your hopes in religion

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by shogsman(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Roon9:

The thunder that didn't strike those that have been looting your generation for donkey years, superstitious clowns

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by candygist: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Tinubu has proved himself to be more powerful than your so called God by gaming and cheating and all these prophecies that he won’t be President is a lie.

I supported Donald Trump and I was hurt when the democrats cheated him out and I was believing in prophecies that one God will stop the inauguration of the fool Joseph Biden. The so called God did not help Donald Trump’s supporters and no God will help Obidients. In this case, Tinubu is God because he has defeated the institutions in Nigeria.

I was born a Christian but I don’t go to church again because there is no God. Nigeria is now an Islamic country because Muslims are more serious than the so called Christians. All your GOs are criminals who have adopted mercantile Pentecostalism and have forgotten about the Christian values of the founding fathers of the United States which is primarily that a Christian family must depend or rely on a Bible, a gun, and strong national institutions—not a f*cling pastor, prophecies or a church.

All the men of God running churches in Nigeria are frauds who have fooled Nigerians for years and now we are about to be an Islamic state. Even though religion is an opium and there’s no God, I feel Muslims understand political control more than Christians. They don’t rely on just God. They also kill to advance their interest.

So called Christians need to reevaluate their values and stop depending on any sky daddy and take their own future in their hands. And always remember the American brand of Christianity: The Bible, Guns, education, and strong national institutions.

Becouse of your love for your fellow man called peter obi you dey Insult your creator. Imagine the kind of people that wanted PO to be the president.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by shogsman(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Roon9:

Na your mama for house your imaginary thunder go fire
Re: There Is No God by 07kjb: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2023
There is GOD 100% sure
Re: There Is No God by Enceladus(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2023
One of the clown God of men said he saw a Jackal in the spirit grin grin

Maybe Adefarasin is right. after all. Saul is here, let's pray, fast, wait and hope for Paul.

🤡

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Enceladus:
One of the clown God of men said he saw a Jackal in the spirit grin grin

Maybe Adefarasin is right. after all. Saul is here, let's pray, fast, wait and hope for Paul.

🤡

Lol grin cheesy grin
Re: There Is No God by maestroferddi: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:
You expect God to back a campaign that was

1.Not doing enough to build a base

2.Not forging alliances where needed

3.Where its supporters were being abusive all day long.

You lost because you guys did not do it God's way. That is why
First thing first, it is foolish to state that there is no God.

But Tinubu's method of grabbing power by all means will come with consequences.

Let history vindicate the just...

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2023
07kjb:
There is GOD 100% sure

How? Prove it to me.
Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2023
maestroferddi:
First thing first, it is foolish to state that there is no God.

But Tinubu's method of grabbing power by all means will come with consequences.

Let history vindicate the just...

It won’t come with any consequences. Stop listening to those useless prophets on YouTube. I used to believe them too but I don wise.

Nothing will happen to Tinubu unless he dies.

Tinubu is the STATE in Nigeria. He is the sovereign!!!
Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2023
candygist:

Becouse of your love for your fellow man called peter obi you dey Insult your creator. Imagine the kind of people that wanted PO to be the president.

Rest, this is not about Obi. I have done my part by supporting him and I know he won but the system failed.

It’s time for igbos to continue supporting their brother. Me I don tire for Obidient matter. My grouse is with those who believe an abstract deity can substitute for failed institutions.
Re: There Is No God by 07kjb: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

How? Prove it to me.

Because God has been good to me,he does the impossibles for me

One thing u should understand is 85% of the so called men of God in NIGERIA are fake

Out of the remaining 15%,5% are ignorant of God
Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2023
07kjb:

Because God has been good to me,he does the impossibles for me

One thing u should understand is 85% of the so called men of God in NIGERIA are fake

Out of the remaining 15%,5% are ignorant of God

It’s ok. You have a right to believe there’s a divine deity while i equally have the right to believe he doesn’t exist for the purpose of granting our personal and National needs
Re: There Is No God by maestroferddi: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

It won’t come with any consequences. Stop listening to those useless prophets on YouTube. I used to believe them too but I don wise.

Nothing will happen to Tinubu unless he dies.

Tinubu is the STATE in Nigeria. He is the sovereign!!!
I really understand your emotions and disillusionment but it might be more auspicious to take a chill pill and let things cool off for now....

There is irrefutably a God who rules over the affairs of men.

Just look at world history...Muhammad showed up and it appeared as if he was going to take over the whole world....

But there appeared a christian knight called Charles Martel. He stopped the surge of Islam into Europe and from there the Reconquista happened...
Today Spain is predominantly a Christian country despite the fact that more than two-thirds of her territory was annexed.

This Tinubu issue is a little matter...hardly important enough to elicit doubting the supremacy of God.

God is in charge and there is no cause for alarm because even Peter Obi will prevail eventually...

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by Misterone: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Tinubu has proved himself to be more powerful than your so called God by gaming and cheating and all these prophecies that he won’t be President are outright lies.

I was born a Christian but I don’t go to church again because there is no God. Nigeria is now an Islamic country because Muslims are more serious than the so called Christians. All your GOs are criminals who have adopted mercantile Pentecostalism and have forgotten about the Christian values of the founding fathers of the United States which is primarily that a Christian family must depend or rely on a Bible, a gun, and strong national institutions—not a f*cking pastor, prophecies or a church.

you be small pikin. You want to impose your will on God, now you got bleeped up and you are still blaming God. Ruuuubbish. The first thing you're taught as a Christian is the lord's prayer, the almighty prayer. In that prayer, it says "thy will be done" not all these gods of men will but the will of God. Give glory to the one that knows the beginning and the end.
Re: There Is No God by absoluteSuccess: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2023
1Sharon:

Nigeria will soon be 60% Muslim. You go know how far.

In short, just buy Qu'ran.

My name is Nasr, I'm a christian. I'm also Yoruba. As long as the Yoruba exists, you will always find this pattern and at the end, the Yoruba will never be conquered by one single religion because the Yoruba is a religion itself that no religion can conquer. Yoruba is operating on a secular level at the political sphere of its existence.

Muslim or Christian, let the fear of God be the core of your existence, the competition that has been on for a thousands of years will not suddenly stop today because Asiwaju won. And you don't need Peter Obi victory to convert you to a christian from atheism, use your atheism to fight Islam, don't use Christianity as proxy.

It is well.
Re: There Is No God by sharpwriter(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

This is not wailing. This is the truth.
There is God, but the problem is the presentation of who he is especially in Christianity and Islam. For example your anger here is that we pray and there is no reply such as in issues like politics (Trump, Tinubu and all that etc.) Church will tell you if you do this and do that, this will happen, like mathematics, but it's a lie mostly born out of ignorance and mind blindness.

The truth is that God doesn't send anybody he seldoms interfere in our affairs, in short, most times, it is OYO (on your own).... It is most times why non religious people who goes out to make things happen get more results and achievements than the religious ones.

Also many people in the abrahamic religions today believe all what their pastors and imams tell them using fear as control tools all in the name of faith without common sense. And this fear (especially fear of the great beyond or hell etc) does not make dem question things that are anti logic/reality therefore they remain with these liars calling themselves men of God.

Imagine all the prophecies that came out before this election, some even said no election would take place at all. In America, as Biden was winning, they still believed God told them Trump would be the president.

To burst your bubble, God didn't speak with most of them, what they use are permutations and deluded assumptions that they've just gotten an inspiration or heard from God, they are all lies! So anyone following them bumper to bumper is likely to get his life wasted while waiting for non existent rescue.

Of course messages and understanding could come from the spirit realm but ours is to act according to the reality of our physical existence and forge ahead in our lives but if we get used to our instincts in our inner self, we would know when to attune to the spirit realm and act according as we feel directed inwardly outside physical reality.

Now, know this, the world was created in good and evil to complement one another but we were made to believe that it is all about goodness. Male and Female force, Hot and Cold, Active and Receptive force etc. to create a balance. Just like the Chinese Tao symbol (Yin and Yang principle). It is similar to what our ancient babas here would call "there is good in evil and also evil in good."

It is the presentation of the person of God that brings the confusion, not that he is non existent. Most times we are responsible for our own choices and we men rule our affairs here on earth as we like it (even if there's an external influence, we have a place of decision). The stronger will always lord over the weak. As we lay our beds, we sleep on it as it is!
Re: There Is No God by GreyLaw(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:
You expect God to back a campaign that was

1.Not doing enough to build a base

2.Not forging alliances where needed

3.Where its supporters were being abusive all day long.

You lost because you guys did not do it God's way. That is why

And Tinubu did it God's way? You funny seriously!

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by Philgafauto: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2023
sharpwriter:

There is God, but the problem is the presentation of who he is especially in Christianity and Islam. For example your anger here is that we pray and there is no reply such as in issues like politics (Trump, Tinubu and all that etc.) Church will tell you if you do this and do that, this will happen, like mathematics, but it's a lie mostly born out of ignorance and mind blindness.

The truth is that God doesn't send anybody he seldoms interfere in our affairs, in short, most times, it is OYO (on your own).... It is most times why non religious people who goes out to make things happen get more results and achievements than the religious ones.

Also many people in the abrahamic religions today believe all what their pastors and imams tell them using fear as control tools all in the name of faith without common sense. And this fear (especially fear of the great beyond or hell etc) does not make dem question things that are anti logic/reality therefore they remain with these liars calling themselves men of God.

Imagine all the prophecies that came out before this election, some even said no election would take place at all. In America, as Biden was winning, they still believed God told them Trump would be the president.

To burst your bubble, God didn't speak with most of them, what they use are permutations and deluded assumptions that they've just gotten an inspiration or heard from God, they are all lies! So anyone following them bumper to bumper is likely to get his life wasted while waiting for non existent rescue.

Of course messages and understanding could come from the spirit realm but ours is to act according to the reality of our physical existence and forge ahead in our lives but if we get used to our instincts in our inner self, we would know when to attune to the spirit realm and act according as we feel directed inwardly outside physical reality.

Now, know this, the world was created in good and evil to complement one another but we were made to believe that it is all about goodness. Male and Female force, Hot and Cold, Active and Receptive force etc. to create a balance. Just like the Chinese Tao symbol (Yin and Yang principle). It is similar to what our ancient babas here would call "there is good in evil and also evil in good."

It is the presentation of the person of God that brings the confusion, not that he is non existent. Most times we are responsible for our own choices and we men rule our affairs here on earth as we like it (even if there's an external influence, we have a place of decision). The stronger will always lord over the weak. As we lay our beds, we sleep on it as it is!

Confirm. I like this your explanation. Many men of God should normally go out of business this year but many Nigerians will still fall for their antics.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God by F117nighthawk: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2023
There is God but the devil and evil rules Nigeria 🇳🇬, God is not a politician, he does not play politics, God does not rewrite result, only the devil does, all the signs are there in Nigeria, the devil rules here

Tinubu has proved himself to be more powerful than your so called God by gaming and cheating and all these prophecies that he won’t be President are outright lies.

I was born a Christian but I don’t go to church again because there is no God. Nigeria is now an Islamic country because Muslims are more serious than the so called Christians. All your GOs are criminals who have adopted mercantile Pentecostalism and have forgotten about the Christian values of the founding fathers of the United States which is primarily that a Christian family must depend or rely on a Bible, a gun, and strong national institutions—not a f*cking pastor, prophecies or a church.

Bleep any sky daddy because it doesn’t exist!!! [/quote]
Re: There Is No God by absoluteSuccess: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Create room for diversity in your heart and hope for the best always but expect the worst. life is duality in all respect. Its silly to always argue for your convictions all the time, all through the year and all through a lifetime. You are not always right.

Believe in the gift of others and that there are people who will benefit in exact opposite of your aspirations and that sometimes, some of your heartfelt hopes will be dashed and some of them will shine brightly if their time has come.

keep working, keep walking. Sometimes when you fall down, rise again. don't allow people push you by their convictions into their convictions, be a man of conviction based on sound principles, and you will not be moved.
Re: There Is No God by Switruth: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2023
RealNiggaDee:

E no go better for you
if you say so.
Re: There Is No God by essy4060: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2023
I disagree with you. God resides in heaven. I used to think that, but I eventually came to see that many of those so-called prophets are false and specialize in using the name of GOD improperly. There must be a GOD in heaven. It is necessary to expel those false prophets.
Philgafauto:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can We Ever Have A Nigeria Like This (contains Graphic Photo) / Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman / Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: Respect Rule Of Law For Safety Of Your Lives, Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.