Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures (2493 Views)

Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin / How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by ArewaQuitessenc: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2023
On my office wall, I run a private business and have every right not to hang the picture frame of a man I don't consider my president, and I'm going to fire any of my staff who attempt to suggest any idea of a Tinubu picture in my office

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by Philgafauto: 5:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Sure, you have the right because he didn’t get the mandate of the people to rule.

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by Jack500: 5:39am On Mar 01, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:
On my office wall, I run a private business and have every right not to hang the picture frame of a man I don't consider my president, and I'm going to fire any of my staff who attempt to suggest any idea of a Tinubu picture in my office

The thing dey pain you 😆😆😛

Just drink water and sleep. You will be alright in few days

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by MightyHand(m): 5:41am On Mar 01, 2023
🤣😄😄🤣🤪🤪
Why do you allow the pains to take full of you!!

Now that you have no choice, Bros I beg you calm and enjoy Tinubu era, because he own control room to your business

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by Ofunaofu: 5:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Good one

It is your personal decision and no, I repeat no one has the right to force it on you

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by Immanuel3(m): 5:48am On Mar 01, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:
You took as e dey sweet us e dey pain them far 😀

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by adekolaelect(m): 6:00am On Mar 01, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:
A 2×2 shop doesn't need presidential or Governor's protrate . A good reasonable company know what to do after may.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by Exclusive101: 6:14am On Mar 01, 2023
That's true na Peter obi got the mandate in far away third

Philgafauto:
Sure, you have the right because he didn’t get the mandate of the people to rule.

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by NapoleonHill: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Hang Obi's own. No one will really ask you.

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by Jokay07(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:
Freedom of expression, freedom of association.
You can choose to hang your own picture
That's the beauty of democracy sir.

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by helinues: 6:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Any standard business in Nigeria must have the portrait of the country president and vice.

Nothing you can do about it

Btw, where will Sugar cane hawker hang the portrait of the president to? In wheel barrow?

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by tunjiajayi: 6:33am On Mar 01, 2023
No need in your kiosk.

Na standard offices and structures they put president photos.

Besides is there still space in that kiosk full of fake and adulterated goods made by yamreees.

Go and open your kiosk.
Your people wants to buy sniper.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by YouAreFinished: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Why hanging picture frames in your 4×4 foot shop before,na sanctum

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by mbaise1000: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Unfortunately, there must be at all times people who see the CHAINS AND SHACKLES on their hands and legs as ornaments of gold and diamond, this type of people voted twice for buhari, and happily voted for tinubu this time, fortunately they are far fewer in numbers this time, the problem will only be when they expect everyone else to be in the same state of mind they are, funny thing is they are the ones that are going to start begging for stipends on the road to feed, they are the ones suffering most, and certainly they are going to wail loudest, I know that people like me are not surprised at this because we have been here a few times,
To be continued
Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by Vyzz: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Darren95:

Foolish pig

Yorubas are so hateful
Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by 9jaChooseTinubu: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

Then hang Obi or Kanu picture na. Who cares

Las Las Tinubu is your president.

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by AgentGoat: 7:09am On Mar 01, 2023
No one cares.

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by MrFourSHIRTS: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

you are too irrelevant to be noticed

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by thesicilian: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2023
adekolaelect:
A 2×2 shop doesn't need presidential or Governor's protrate . A good reasonable company know what to do after may.
Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by honestivo(m): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Pls move on
Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by Ahmad880881: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:
Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by Ahmad880881: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:
Your wahala

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by LocalStandard1(m): 8:10am On Mar 01, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

You MF, tell them your tribe and state so they stop assuming you're Igbo. You very well know these idiots will automatically assume you're Igbo and insult the wrong people yet even as they do you're still quiet.

Are you Okay or are insane? Open yourself up right now you idiot!

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by colestephan86: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:
You don't have to.
But he is going to speak and act on your behalf for probably more than 4 years

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by tamdun: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

Go take your sleeping pill.

Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by Ikea81: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

Don't please..he will never be my president. He stole the mandate. There is a difference with rigging and stealing.. This election was a sham
Re: I'm Not Hanging Any Tinubu Pictures by Gbogbowa: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:
if i hang is picture in my office i will not have peace of mind, because he stole peoples mandate and father of thuggery so i cant hang is picture

Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. / DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,5th July 2023. / President Obasanjo And Atiku Indicted For Corruption