Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu (41873 Views)

Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) / Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

INEC did not plan it. Assuming INEC planned it with APC means that Buhari and Tinubu are somehow superior minds with IQ's of 5000000 and above.

At the end, APC really did not win a majority of votes, and (apart from Rivers) rigging did not play a very important part (for now, until we see detailed reports from them observers)

Did pdp Rigg akwaibom or not?
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by zicoraads: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Fayos1:

If Obi was still in PDP, he can never garner anything close to his current massive support in Nigeria.
Rather an Atiku/Obi candidacy, with Wike and Kwankwaso support would have defeated APC.
PDP disunity handed over The Country to Tinubu
If Obi was still in PDP, they would have won the SE and some of the states in the SS too. That would have been enough to give them the presidency.

They wouldn't have needed Kwankwaso.

2 Likes

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by ucheuzor1(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2023
AbakalikiPress:
AND SO??

17 Million Nigerians voted against Atiku and PDP with Adamawa flavor
18 Million Nigerians voted against Obi and PDP Lite with Anambra flavor

And DON'T forget that Tinubu got at least 1 in 4 votes (25%) in a good 30 states of the Federation. The highest among all the contestants!

Sore losers everywhere that can't accept CLEAR defeat.

Oga Tinubu rigged this election. He never got close to those votes. He's clearly not the people's choice if we are to be honest here and he will definitely mean no good for Nigerians.

Once he take position, first thing will be to recover all the billions he spent on election rigging rather than start work.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2023
rayopt:

This is the truth but believe me, with the current political terrain, any winner will still not get majority votes. We should start practicing two party system. And it is actually the fault of PDP, Obi, Kwankwaso, and G5 that we have this division. They should have united if not for their selfish ambitions.

Well,we do have a two party system....but as you aptly said, PDP got too too divided.

APC too was divided. Tinubu v Buhari boys. Infact the currency reform revealled how divided APC was. But when push came to shove, they put aside their differences and went to work.

3 Likes

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by DannyWalker: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Meanwhile many tinubu supporters are saying the same thing about votes for Peter Obi.

At the end, you and I are not mind readers. We can never know why X despite 8 years of suffering, voted for APC.
dude just be quiet and occupy one corner, you don't know shit even when it's right in your face.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2023
ninety5:

tbfh, I don't understand a thing you said.

APC didn't win because others shared the votes that one of them would have got or APC did not win because the election was rigged.

If you really meant the first one, then APC won, I don't understand why you are trying to twist everything, maybe you are just too scared to admit the election was rigged.

I don;t believe in rigging...not since the time I found out some two decades ago, that people I thought were one with me in the idea that the then ruling party was a mess...voted for that same ruling party.

A youth corper who was manning a polling booth in 2019 learned the same lesson. People in the village who told him how bad APC was in the months before the election...voted.....for the same APC. No vote buying, no rigging, no intimidation (it was a remote village) , nothing.

2 Likes

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Arutan: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:
Here is a thought. 13.1 million people did not vote for APC, out of the 21 m who did vote.

If those 13.1 million people had voted for one party, APC would have been voted out. But because they voted for 3 different parties, the votes got divided, and APC won the election.

The truth is, APC lost this election. Most Nigerians did not vote for them, nor do they like them. But they won because Atiku and Peter Obi and Kwankwaso and Wike could not at the very least compromise with each other.

That is the sad cold truth. A disunited opposition loses the election.

Like I said, APC did not win this election, the opposition lost it.

If we are to join Tinubu’s votes plus that of Atiku’s and Kwankaso’s it means over 17m citizens don’t want Peter Obi same way you did that of Tinubu.
You guys should stop all these nonsense. Democracy is a game of numbers.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2023
maasoap:

Mumu! Part of those 13 million who voted for Obi didn't vote against Atiku and Kwankanso? Part of those 13 million who voted for Atiku didn't vote against Obi and Kwankwaso?

You could say that,( and it is true), but even then, Obi, Kwankwaso, and Atiku had one thing in common on the first of march 2021...they were all in the same party, and were happily memb?ers of the same party. Who knows what would have happened if that had remained like that ?
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2023
frowland:

The above logic is flawed.
In a four horse race, the winner’s score can never be above the sum total of the three 3 other candidates. Hilary won the ‘popular votes’ but Trump won the ’popular spread’.
Secondly, some of us on the fence saw this coming from the beginning. 1/3 of X cannot be greater than X no matter how we keep increasing the X.

What I am saying is that two of the horses should have merged with one other horse to beat the APC horse.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Houseontherock1:
And you think those 13million would have voted for Obi or Atiku if they were together? Election is not like that!
hhhhhhhmmmmm because you are born in Nigeria and you guys keep on doing the same thing for different results
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2023
MeineMutter:

Analyst-General of Alaigbo. That’s in theory.

Lick your wound and move on.

Licking wounds is unsanitary, you know.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by folmus: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:
Here is a thought. 13.1 million people did not vote for APC, out of the 21 m who did vote.

If those 13.1 million people had voted for one party, APC would have been voted out. But because they voted for 3 different parties, the votes got divided, and APC won the election.

The truth is, APC lost this election. Most Nigerians did not vote for them, nor do they like them. But they won because Atiku and Peter Obi and Kwankwaso and Wike could not at the very least compromise with each other.

Democracy is a game of number.

It doesn't necessarily represent the will of people. ( One of the shortcomings of democracy)
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Shikini: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Sad
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Oponu... Why didn't the 13.1m voters come together and vote for a single candidate? Can you also tell us the number of people who voted against Obi and the number of Nigerians who voted against Atiku?

Ego is a great damaging force in politics.

Tinubu is president today, because in 2014, he put his ambition in check. Something Obi, Kwankwaso and Wike did not learn.

1 Like

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Iamziggy: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2023
grin. Lol are u new to politics abi na which kind analysis b dis
Kobonaire4:

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by membranus: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2023
ecolime:

If truly Tinubu rigged, May your Joy be stolen by an undeserving person.

Are you people not tired of insults and curses on social media? This attitude is highly imbecilic and immature.

1 Like

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2023
folmus:

Democracy is a game of number.

It doesn't necessary represent the will of people. ( One of the shortcomings of democracy)

Very berry very truth.

But it is better, as Churchill would have said, than all the other alternatives. (One man dictatorships, even when successful, are very harsh things)

2 Likes

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Arutan:

If we are to join Tinubu’s votes plus that of Atiku’s and Kwankaso’s it means over 17m citizens don’t want Peter Obi same way you did that of Tinubu.
You guys should stop all these nonsense. Democracy is a game of numbers.

Ah, but Obi is not in office, nor is his party the ruling party. That's the difference.

1 Like

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by sulaak(m): 8:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

The question is what happened to the 94 millions that registered to vote?

Whatever we are practising in Nigeria is not democracy, if 94 million are registered to vote and 21 million are counted
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by wizkidblogger(f): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2023
disadvantage of multi-party system
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by MeineMutter: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Licking wounds is unsanitary, you know.

Olodo. It is a figure of speech. Since you won’t go to school and study well.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Segzy19: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
You dey mind them so?
These people just think politics is primary school calculations... 13million didn't vote for Tinubu bla bla bla....

Mynd44:
Elections does not work like that.

Would those people have voted for Atiku in the South?

Would they have voted Obi in the North?

Some people will rather vote Tinubu that Atiku but will voted Obi

Some will rather vote Tinubu than Obi but voted Atiku
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by frowland(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

What I am saying is that two of the horses should have merged with one other horse to beat the APC horse.

There is a fine line between idealism and realism’. When we said it here, we were greeted with all sorts of abuses. Here we are today and reality have set in.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by ejimatic: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

. I have been justified that no Hausa man will hand over to an Ibo man. I have been justified that. if the North did not betray him he would win.Yes the North stood by him.. Tinubu chose well by using Sheyimma as his running mate.That made him get votes in the North. Freedom at last for the South. Eyi ta seru to labe Hausa..Glory be to God
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by ivandrag0n: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

You are very foolish. Election does not work like that.

If it does though, then it is safe to say that approximately 18.1m Nigerians voted against IPOB candidate Peter Obi.

You animals lack any sense!
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Putinofrussia: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

The world is a world of competition.
In a class of 10 students.
A got 95/100.
B got 20/100.
C got 15/100.
D got 25/100.
E got 30/100.
F got 25/100.
G got 15/100.
H got 25/100.
I got 20/100.
J got 5/100.

Failures got an aggregate of 1600 and the winner,the brightest got 95.

Are you saying that you would rather take those 9 failures(because they have an aggregate of 1600) to a competition or the brightest,A who got 95 over 100?
The best takes precedence.
Tinubu had the best.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by ojex004: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2023
I hope they returned by calling Nigeria zoo,
I hope they leave this country for us and japa to thr ipob land or abroad.
I hope dey comit suicide in masses now that tinubu is the Nigeria president during thr living body not during thr dead body. Awon Omo irankiran
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2023
ivandrag0n:

You are very foolish. Election does not work like that.

If it does though, then it is safe to say that approximately 18.1m Nigerians voted against IPOB candidate Peter Obi.

You animals lack any sense!

Thank you darling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2023
ejimatic:
. I have been justified that no Hausa man will hand over to an Ibo man. I have been justified that. if the North did not betray him he would win.Yes the North stood by him.. Tinubu chose well by using Sheyimma as his running mate.That made him get votes in the North. Freedom at last for the South. Eyi ta seru to labe Hausa..Glory be to God

You don't have to be bigoted about your victory
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2023
MeineMutter:

Olodo. It is a figure of speech. Since you won’t go to school and study well.

But of course, my dear.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2023
sulaak:

The question is what happened to the 94 millions that registered to vote?

Whatever we are practising in Nigeria is not democracy, if 94 million are registered to vote and 21 million are counted

Apathy.

That's just it.

People use pvc as free ID card. Nothing more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) / Bukola Saraki Gave His Sister 2 Hours To Leave Ilorin In Her Own Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.