Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) (42493 Views)

Moment INEC Announced Ahmadu Fintiri As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Ogsirsolo: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Urbanchampion: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Ọmọ, Tinubu is strong tenacious abd dogged, he fought his way to the presidency.
He knew what he wanted from the word go, he knew it won't be an easy ride, that's he said he would fight, he indeed fought abd came out victorious.

2 Likes

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Tflex01: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
A date with destiny.

Congrats Asiwaju!

1 Like

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by redirect(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Am not surprised
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Nat2008(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
May his tenure bring peace unity and progress to us

Congratulations Mr President Elect

7 Likes

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Badgers14: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Yeye INEC
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by oskaroni(m): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Yeye
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Gbam
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by mubalex50(m): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to JAGABAN of Nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Anunakeeh: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2023
lomaxx:
The look on Sanwo Olu's face though. Man is thinking about Saturday so hard grin grin grin

I Noticed too.

He seems not to be happy.
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by ayinde2020: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Those that were contesting to be the president of Nigeria, will start calling Nigeria a zoo. Unpatriotic people

3 Likes

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Sijo01(f): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2023
The greatest broad day light robbery in Nigeria history. The ends shall justify the means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by josilcool(m): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Thomaslablancma: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2023
What I will say is that if you hv relatives in other country pls mke your paper and go, coz this APC na frustration ..

1 Like

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Victory on criminality and illegality is an aberration
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by oneMalik: 6:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Against all odds !

ASIWAJU will never carry last .

CAN can now bury their head in shame .

Obj can now commit suicide

OBIDIENTS can now go to hell .

GOD has chosen

1 Like

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by onojaford(m): 6:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Oboi!
I said the country will get worst, then it shall be later redeemed by force. This validates it. Under Tinubu's reign, we shall suffer a great economic, social and spiritual decline, but since injustice cannot continue indefinitely, there shall be an insurrection along the line - whose outcome shall, without fail, be redemptive.

I wait for time to invalidate my prognosis, or validate it. But, Tinubu on that seat, equals Buhari.
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by mosaicafrique: 6:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to us, we made it
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by yakubumanio: 6:32am On Mar 01, 2023
See jigawa state governor in the second pics. He is like Ope o.. The stealing continues and Babajide Sanwolu is like omo next Saturday no go funny o...
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Lovenorth: 6:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations, that's the beauty of democracy, we have no objection to the will of God, Islamic Republic has come to stay
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by AsaBlackheart(m): 6:35am On Mar 01, 2023
FactBoyz:
You and I both know deep down that this election was massively rigged to favour APC and Tinubu.

Tinubu won Rivers, Benue? Give me a break grin All the state's he didn't win, INEC made sure he got 25% Very well rigged election.

They purposely delayed electronic transmission of results till 10pm on election day to give room for manipulations and number changing.

And for all of you who rigged in his favour, you will never smell or have any good in life.

I trust Peter Obi and at the moment, we are collating and preparing our lawsuits. Till then Bye!

Are you the one collating and preparing the lawsuits?🤔

1 Like

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by ChristianMuslim: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Obi n Atiku lu le... Oju eyin ibo ma bo

2 Likes

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by sportskid(m): 6:38am On Mar 01, 2023
I AM GLAD I DIDN'T VOTE FOR TINUBU, I AM VERY VERY PROUD OF THAT. TO ALL THOSE WHO VOTED HIM AND ARE HAPPY, I PRAY HE DOES WELL FOR THEM, IF NOT, NONE OF YOU WILL EXCAPE THE PUNISHMENT OF YOUR CHOICES....A FATE WORST THAN DEATH AWAITS YOU ALL FOR DRAGGING OUR LIBERTY BACKWARDS. SELAH

4 Likes

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by AbuAeesha: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2023
FactBoyz:
You and I both know deep down that this election was massively rigged to favour APC and Tinubu.

Tinubu won Rivers, Benue? Give me a break grin All the state's he didn't win, INEC made sure he got 25% Very well rigged election.

They purposely delayed electronic transmission of results till 10pm on election day to give room for manipulations and number changing.

And for all of you who rigged in his favour, you will never smell or have any good in life.

I trust Peter Obi and at the moment, we are collating and preparing our lawsuits. Till then Bye!
Better advice him to save his money, rather than giving them to lawyers

2 Likes

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Slurity(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Ezehillary:
We are coming and e go shock you
come with love next time not hatred and make sure you come back under APC or PDP, those are the only parties in Nigeria at the central.

1 Like

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by luluosas(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2023
God forbid BAT thing
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by AbuAeesha: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
You see, when they say sit and observe while political amateur keep fooling themselves. This is it!

Some months back princeoflagos, , owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeat, zonefree, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster and that notorious canceller achalugwonwa aka finestgurlie aka cursedabiola(this one has been cancelling comment if you guys can remember him and trolling since 2015 and will keep doing do for another 8yrs) were busy insulting Tinubu supporters, fetching for likes like they don't have a life, and I could remember clearly how they were being warned to desist because Obi is never going to win. They kept wailing, calling Tinubu all sort of derogatory name. No be here we dey again?They have lost their voice and hiding in their cave crying. Let's wait for princeoflagos to deactivate like he promised.

Set_ Buhari is against Tinubu or set_cashless/New note policy will affect Tinubu's stashed money. They even insulted those who protested against the new notes. Now they want to protest against Tinubu's victory. 🤣
Try nonsense make Nigeria army use una shine.

We told them,but they didn't listen. Finally,their noise came to an end. No longer drug Baron Tinubu or any of that. Well,they have another 4/8yrs to wail=16yrs of loss!🤭🤣
No mind them children of hate.
If you ask them what specifically have tinubu done wrong to them?
They have no answer

3 Likes

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by AbuAeesha: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Let those wailers take the stage
We love to see you wail in vain as usual.
E dey sugar us

1 Like

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by fombi: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2023
I could feel the sadness all over Nigeria. There are bairly people celebrating. Tinubu will not enjoy this posion, the cap doesn't fit. It won't last.
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Savagery101:
INEC Officially Declares TINUBU President-Elect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzgSI1MLEHo

Sanwo Olu was busy campaigning all over Nigeria for Tinubu.

He left his own backyard unguarded..

Just like Gbajabiamila..

The thuggery and violence that would marr the Lagos election of 11th March would be legendary
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Thedon22: 6:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Wike is among the Heroes if the South in this election. You have become my hero. Yorubas will not forget your contributions . E see ooo!

4 Likes

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2023
post=121365204:
We came,

We supported,

We prayed

We saw,

They insult and curse,

But through the special Grace of God,

WE WON!!!
We are in for the continuation of the era of “WE-AGAINST-THEM”....

“The-Untouchables-Vs-The-Wailers”...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIPOST To Issue Passport And Driver’s Licence / MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT / Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.