Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) (42487 Views)

Moment INEC Announced Ahmadu Fintiri As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Goztino(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Reno Omokri in severe pains grin cheesy grin angry

1 Like

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Dottormentor: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Tell them bro, may God make it easy for BAT to transform Nigeria.
For those that doesn't understand politics should go and learn it. Its a course on its own. I said it from the day one that obi can't win Aboki will never vote for Omo IBO.
Wagwanbrethren:
You see, when they say sit and observe while political amateur keep fooling themselves. This is it!

Some months back princeoflagos, , owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeat, zonefree, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster, and that notorious canceller achalugwonwa aka finestgurlie aka cursedabiola(this one has been cancelling comment, if you guys can remember him,also trolling since 2015. He might probably keep trolling for another 8yrs) were busy insulting Tinubu supporters, fetching for likes like they don't have a life, and I could remember clearly how they were being warned to desist because Obi is never going to win. They kept wailing, calling Tinubu all sort of derogatory name. No be here we dey again?They have lost their voice and hiding in their cave crying. Let's wait for princeoflagos to deactivate like he promised.

Set_ Buhari is against Tinubu or set_cashless/New note policy will affect Tinubu's stashed money. They even insulted those who protested against the new notes. Now they want to protest against Tinubu's victory. 🤣
Try nonsense make Nigeria army use una shine.

We told them,but they didn't listen. Finally,their noise came to an end. No longer drug Baron Tinubu or any of that. Well,they have another 4/8yrs to wail=16yrs of loss!🤭🤣

1 Like

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Tektronics12: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2023
You are Deluded to Also think Obi Could Win Lagos and Never Won any Senatorial Seat in Lagos.
FactBoyz:
You and I both know deep down that this election was massively rigged to favour APC and Tinubu.

Tinubu won Rivers, Benue? Give me a break grin All the state's he didn't win, INEC made sure he got 25% Very well rigged election.

They purposely delayed electronic transmission of results till 10pm on election day to give room for manipulations and number changing.

And for all of you who rigged in his favour, you will never smell or have any good in life.

I trust Peter Obi and at the moment, we are collating and preparing our lawsuits. Till then Bye!
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Unrated900(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Spicycat:
Congratulations to the jagaban, the conqueror, the bridge building, may your reign bring unlimited success to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Nice one spicycat
4k for you there
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by nograv: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Stolen election
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Unrated900(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Tektronics12:
You are Deluded to Also think Obi Could Win Lagos and Never Won any Senatorial Seat in Lagos.

Waste of time better go to work
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by headboyprince(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2023
RichDad1:
Lord God Almighty, I seek the blessings, anointing and greatness that you bestowed on Bola Tinubu for myself too. This man is an inspiration to me!!! I am happy and glad to have followed this man from 1999 till date.
I'm not surprised Nigeria is the way it's because they take inspiration from thiefs and sick and corrupt politicians... grin grin tueh Nigeria gone too soon shocked
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by mordred44: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Onyioma jagaban
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by smiliyB(f): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2023
lomaxx:
The look on Sanwo Olu's face though. Man is thinking about Saturday so hard grin grin grin
Hahahahaha Aswear cheesy shege pro max loading... cheesy cheesy
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by perpeling22(f): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sanwo Olu be like, man you no say no be you win. I'm very sure his conscience is killing him. But, what will the poor dude do no.
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Babakolanut(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Savagery101:
INEC Officially Declares TINUBU President-Elect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzgSI1MLEHo

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
The moment a Muslim inec chairman handed over to a Muslim and there's a Muslim Muslim candidate in the race, I knew nothing will change, I didn't waste my time going out to vote, a Muslim won't hand power to a Christian, it's their abomination
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by joyousever(f): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chai!! See how dead- cold the hall is! Nobody celebrated! This is a pointer to the fact that Tinubu is rejected by majority of Nigerians! The cap doesn't fit !

The worst injustice to one's self is to impose yourself on a population that doesn't want you! What a shame!
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by joyousever(f): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
What a sad day indeed! In fact, the declaration was greeted by mortuary cold reception, as no one in the hall jubilated, just a few faint claps. What a shame to be rejected by a whole country and still force yourself on them!!! Tue!!

kaycshine:
Have you ever heard that a man is declared a president of a country and 90% of the citizens mourns instead of rejoice? Well that is the current situation of my country Nigeria. Oh wat a sad day
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Poshguy2(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban the BATman has arrived Gotham. May your tenure usher in the much needed peace, development and success for all Nigerians.
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Solocoin: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
For those celebrating this day light robbery congratulations to you. Because when the hardship comes it won't know who's APC PDP LP NNPP etc. All of us will enjoy it
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Solocoin: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
For those celebrating this day light robbery congratulations to you. Because when the hardship comes it won't know who's APC PDP LP NNPP etc. All of us will enjoy it. Just like Buhari Government it didn't select anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Laughing At Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.