Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones (55859 Views)

Past & Present Heads Of State Of Nigeria By Geo-political Zone / Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results / Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by almarthins(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Parachoko:
Tinubu won in 3 Geopolitical region and have more than 25% in 30 State.

Tinubu truly deserve this win

Sai Jargaban

If Una begin hail am with " sai jagaban" Una don dey call failure for am. Sai baba became Kai Baba. History fit repeat itself.

I congratulate am sha but I will be watching too.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by swtdrms(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2023
QuotaSystem:

What made it even easier to support Asiwaju as a core northerner, was the fact that he was unarguably the best candidate - by sheer capacity & track record of excellence in governance and leadership recruitment.

We hold the value of “Amana” (trust/loyalty) dear to our hearts generally as Northerners regardless of religion. Our brethren in the SW were also steadfast and loyal throughout this outgoing administration, helping obliterate deliberate anti-North propaganda and containing Igboho’s excesses which the ipob terrorists tried to latch on to. Together, we ensured the hate-mongering ipob terrorists leader Nnamdi Kanu was contained and quite effectively restrained.

I am glad that the North has demonstrated its selfless commitment to the unity and progress of this country beyond all doubt. We have humbled the naysayers that said it was impossible for Tinubu to win Northern votes alongside his own region. Indeed this is a victory for Nigeria.

A big thank you to the 12 Northern governors for insisting on power rotation to the South. Thanks also to candidates Kwankwaso and Obi without whom the defeat of Atiku would have been difficult if not impossible. Finally, thanks and congratulations to my fellow comrades on NL who remained thick-skinned, steadfast and focused till the end, amidst the barrage of insults and endless propaganda. Renewed hope has come.

Here’s to a peaceful, prosperous and absolutely fantastic new administration of the Lion of Bourdillon, the Jagaban of Borgu & Asiwaju of Lagos -

President-Elect Ahmed Bola Tinubu ♾️🍷 ♾️🍷♾️

I love the way you write, you captured the most salient points.

Congratulations to us all 👍

3 Likes

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Abassmt: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2023
QuotaSystem:

What made it even easier to support Asiwaju as a core northerner, was the fact that he was unarguably the best candidate - by sheer capacity & track record of excellence in governance and leadership recruitment.

We hold the value of “Amana” (trust/loyalty) dear to our hearts generally as Northerners regardless of religion. Our brethren in the SW were also steadfast and loyal throughout this outgoing administration, helping obliterate deliberate anti-North propaganda and containing Igboho’s excesses which the ipob terrorists tried to latch on to. Together, we ensured the hate-mongering ipob terrorists leader Nnamdi Kanu was contained and quite effectively restrained.

I am glad that the North has demonstrated its selfless commitment to the unity and progress of this country beyond all doubt. We have humbled the naysayers that said it was impossible for Tinubu to win Northern votes alongside his own region. Indeed this is a victory for Nigeria.

A big thank you to the 12 Northern governors for insisting on power rotation to the South. Thanks also to candidates Kwankwaso and Obi without whom the defeat of Atiku would have been difficult if not impossible. Finally, thanks and congratulations to my fellow comrades on NL who remained thick-skinned, steadfast and focused till the end, amidst the barrage of insults and endless propaganda. Renewed hope has come.

Here’s to a peaceful, prosperous and absolutely fantastic new administration of the Lion of Bourdillon, the Jagaban of Borgu & Asiwaju of Lagos -

Salam

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Danniedpastor(m): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Tinubu Will never be president.
Bank on this.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Brendaniel: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Xpol:
Accepting defeat is not an easy thing but not really hard for real politicians who truly and only want to serve the masses.

When making it a do or die affair then it becomes a selfish agenda.

No be by force to serve the masses the decision should come from the majority of the masses themselves.

This is not even about serving the masses, this is about justice, I don't really care who won the election even it is the devil(though I will not be happy at all) but let him win it legitimately, if the people chose him then I can confidently blame the people for choosing the devil, it is not a must Peter Obi wins, but let whoever wins be duely elected by the people.

Same thing I have been saying about the Osun election, because if justice does not produce a leader, that leaders will not justify anything for the people, you can't pour diesel into a fuel engine and expect the car to take you to your destination.

Justify the process, if not the country has not moved anywhere.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Paramount01(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Mynd44 post=121366028]Tinubu won the North.

A Southern minority wins the North. Interesting. [/quote
That is why he picked a Muslim
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by bukolatitus(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Despite the obstacles, BAT won.

Tinubu: Won in South West, North Central and North West

Atiku: Won in North East

Obi Won in South East and South South.

Congrats to Jagaban!
Have you forgotten he won in River State which is South South
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by docseun: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Mynd44:
Tinubu won the North.

A Southern minority wins the North. Interesting.
The North won the North for Tinubu..if you know you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by QuotaSystem: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Tinubu Will never be president.
Bank on this.

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Jsucre(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
JAGABAN!!!

OKO IYA WON..

ABEG, MAKE EMFEFIEWELE BRING BACK OUR 1000/500 NAIRA HIN ENEMY DON WIN ALREADY

Finally, the social media noise has ended. Is God not wonderful? Miracle no dey tire Jesus. He used his obedient servant, Wike.
Orisirisi no dey tire Nigeria
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by blowjohn(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Strafudeen:
This is a victory that is not worth the paper it was written on.

By inec refusing to show transparency, this man tinubu is already carrying a heavy baggage of illegitimacy.

His vote haul is only about 30percent of the total votes cast votes...30 percent. Even with all the irregularities. This means the majority of Nigerians didn't elect him....that's a big issue for a leader

All of the parties rigged oga.

How did atiku win akwaibom?

Tinubu don win make them go court.

All the parties rigged the election.
Lp and pdp shud have come together to beat apc but we're forming boss.

Right now I don't care who wins this elections anymore. All I want os for money to return back to hiw it used to be. Wetin nw!!!!!
Emefiele pls pour money back into the economy.

What the heck mehn. Haba.

Yeah dey here dey argue nonsense about who Rigg and who no Rigg. Tomorrow now u go dey find 🏧 to withdraw money.

Emefiele pls bring back our money!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by cococandy(f): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Boy shut up. Sycophant
QuotaSystem:

Here’s to a peaceful, prosperous and absolutely fantastic new administration of the Lion of Bourdillon, the Jagaban of Borgu & Asiwaju of Lagos…

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by SmartyPants(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Strafudeen:
This is a victory that is not worth the paper it was written on.

By inec refusing to show transparency, this man tinubu is already carrying a heavy baggage of illegitimacy.

His vote haul is only about 30percent of the total votes cast votes...30 percent. Even with all the irregularities. This means the majority of Nigerians didn't elect him....that's a big issue for a leader

So which leader were the majority of Nigerians going to elect? Yes, you have pointed out a real problem, but it is a problem with Nigeriaas s country not any one particular person.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by alrahmanonline(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Why this thread so dry? No more shouts of E go shock you as e don shock them now 🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤥
I hope the Christians play smarter next time,
Even if you want to play religious card, next time please don't play it openly
My two cents.
Congratulations Jagaban 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥂

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by MrUchenna1(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2023
The result allocation process has finally ended. giant of African indeed.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by casualobserver: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2023
We are particularly grateful to the North, our brothers from the SS we see your work. We thank you all. We shall not forget!!!

2 Likes

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Princepk212(m): 8:08am On Mar 01, 2023
He engineered bridges over the decades an investment in the future that many of us are busy to see now it's clear as he walked to victory on the bridges.
This is not luck or manipulation is a well planned and forecasted victory.
If you like join the cows in the zoo in building bridges for the future or continue the hate and creation of boundaries and remain out of power till eternity. cheesy grin
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by bennyflipy(m): 8:10am On Mar 01, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Here’s to a peaceful, prosperous and absolutely fantastic new administration of the Lion of Bourdillon, the Jagaban of Borgu & Asiwaju of Lagos…

Congratulations dear BATist

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by bennyflipy(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Anyone who is feeling bad,. I'd say it's normal if your candidate fails. Time they say heals all wounds, with time you'd be use to BAT as your president grin.

Congratulations!!!!!!!! To Jagaban, it's sad that the king who gave you this title died last year cry

I want to know who gave him please

Asiwaju is here.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by obi58: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
ZombidiotFools:
Asiwaju Jagaban no be anybody mate.

Mods should declare Pandora Him Tu lie as the winner of Nairaland Presidential Election grin

You think say na to dey go church dey seek Christan endorsement?

Why Christians no make you win??

This election has made everybody see that Christians are minority in Nigeria.

Pandora zombidiott let's do a quick poll.

Like For Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu grin grin

Do you have parents at all?
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by ophilly: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Congratulations!!!!!!!! To Jagaban, it's sad that the king who gave you this title died last yearcry
The late Emir of Borgu, Dr Haliru Dantori died on 30th of October 2015.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by shadrach77: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Kukutenla:

You will have a lot of defending to do.
How do you mean?
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by ceejayluv(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Princepk212:
He engineered bridges over the decades an investment in the future that many of us are busy to see now it's clear as he walked to victory on the bridges.
This is not luck or manipulation is a well planned and forecasted victory.
If you like join the cows in the zoo in building bridges for the future or continue the hate and creation of boundaries and remain out of power till eternity. cheesy grin
Bridges of thuggery and bribery.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Mynd44:
Tinubu won the North.

A Southern minority wins the North. Interesting.

That is the best thing that happened in this election. It happened during the June12 also.

IBOS, Afenifere and Ilana Omo Oodua (Yoruba self determination group) are disappointed. They said the North cannot vote for Tinubu. The permutation of IBOS and Afenifere are based on Tinubu being rejected at the North but Pa Tanko Yakassai and other Northern groups proved them wrong.

This is very historical as the Yorubas don't forget those that stood with them.

The IBOS, Afenifere (Ayo Adebanjo) and Ilana Omo Oodua ( Yoruba self determination group) believed Hausa / Fulani cannot leave Atiku and vote a Yoruba. In fact, Ayo Adebanjo and our Baba, Prof Banji Akintoye said that and it is often repeated by Ayo Adebanjo.

4. The IBOS believed so much to the point of death that the Hausa / Fulani cannot leave Atiku and vote a Yoruba. They said if Obi cannot win let Atiku rule. Since 2018, they said they prefer death to Tinubu becoming President. They are disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Indelibleword(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2023
It's Judiciary turn to be part of this election. Definitely there will be litigation against the process and the result. Those celebrating should do so moderately, those mourning should do so without bitterness. A process has been concluded and another is starting, let each one prove their victory or defeat in Tribunals and Courts. It is well with Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Indelibleword(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2023
alrahmanonline:
Why this thread so dry? No more shouts of E go shock you as e don shock them now 🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤥
I hope the Christians play smarter next time,
Even if you want to play religious card, next time please don't play it openly
My two cents.
Congratulations Jagaban 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥂

Don't forget who started it, but in all i don't think it is really about religion, it is about the yearning of the people for good governance, people voted across religious lines for their preferred candidate.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Marpol2021(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Meet us in court....
QuotaSystem:

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Barrywilly(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Anyone who is feeling bad,. I'd say it's normal if your candidate fails. Time they say heals all wounds, with time you'd be use to BAT as your president grin.

Congratulations!!!!!!!! To Jagaban, it's sad that the king who gave you this title died last year cry

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by majestique(f): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2023
knew it will get to this. So christians are now minority because some foolish ones voted for tinubu? Oh, you think all the votes tinubu got came from only Muslims? Excuse me, you think peter obi is an Igbo project? I'm from the north but I voted for him. You think the Muslims would have voted a Christian Christian presidency? How dare you make mockery of Christianity. My only prayer for people like you is that you will live long to see the reward of your wickedness.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Bluntemperor: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2023
AGENDA FOR THE NEW GOVERNMENT:
Welcome to a New Nigeria, irrespective of our Political affiliations!
• Nigerians- especially the Youths, deserve the BEST!
•A New Govt should know ,by the Votes that just ended -that the Youth( North and South )have galvanized themselves that possitive changes can come into place through the power of their votes!
Youths - want Employments in full gear!
So,make the Youths to be fully engaged and let them be fully involved in your govt! Listen to their cry!
• Find solutions to the Erratic Power- Supply in Nigeria NOW! Every part of Nigeria ( including Villages) MUST have a steady- 24/7 Lights) with Pre-paid Metres!
-Find out why Ghana - a Country besides us is celebrating 365- Days Light On;
-why is Las Vegas in America is called 'City Of Light'!
-Do you know that if we have -24/7 Lights,you would have Solved 50% of Nigeria's Problems!
-In fact by so doing,you would halted the Youths Drift that is going on unabated!
- For there is so much Developments- associated with Light!
Today,American are living in the Moon, because of their harnessing the Space, due to their audacity and determined efforts and the Lights that stands 24/7!
-The present Discos Arrangements cannot bring Industrialisation -Nigeria needed in this 21-Century.Please change the narratives that ' things cannot Work in Nigeria '
• Make sure you bring in Credible Ministers, Ambassadors, etc , and give them a Matching -Orders to Perform - within a stated Time Frame and be ready to Fire and Step on Toes- where necessary.
• Call on the Workers - The NLC and Outlined your Ethos and Agenda- be Masses/ People Conscious- you don't need people with garbbages to make Nigeria Works - for all those who may not like you now,will later joined you -when they see a Working Nigeria!
•Pay attention to the Followings:
Agricultural - since Dr Adesina left,we hardly heard anything from that Department again! Same with other Industrial Areas - must have a tangible 'Blue Print!
•Embarked on Industrial Revolution - that will transform Nigeria! If you need combination of both Diaspora Experts and Other Nigerians- as done by Midi of India- do so as to restore Nigeria Dignity!
•Build More Refineries - e g Texas alone - as a State In America 50- States have Dozens of Refineries, how much more a Country like Nigeria!
• Do something Urgently on our Crude Oil- Nigeria,as NIGERIA is the ONLY Country left in OPEC that is still carrying her Crude to other Countries for Refineries- thereby- providing other Countries employments at our expense! Change that narratives quickly!
• Fight Corruption and join the Institutions in Nigeria to see you are fighting and let Nigerians see you are doing so!
• Ensures that Nigeria Infrastructures is firmly established- in every geo- polical Zones!
Time is short - Nigerians are Watching,as they want quick Solutions to Myria of Problems that is currently facing them,so don't waste time.
Wish you prosperous years ahead.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by QuotaSystem: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Marpol2021:
Meet us in court....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? / Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.