Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones (56365 Views)

Past & Present Heads Of State Of Nigeria By Geo-political Zone / Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results / Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Story.....
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Oh you're still in pain.y dear everyone has moved on o. The person you're dying for knows you NOT

Brendaniel:

Tinubu did not win any region, the only region he may have won was the south west with a very low margin of not more than 40℅.

How you guys stay comfortably and support criminality shows that you guys don't look at the long term effect of things and the fact that you guys feel you will never be on the receiving end one day for not doing the right thing now.

Yesterday while watching PDP members rejecting the result and crying about rigging, I just had a flash back to the days of PDP, and I said to myself: who would have ever thought that one day the PDP will be crying of rigging in this same Nigeria, the same Atiku was vice president and OBJ who is complaining now was president, they controlled the executive and the national Assembly, I said to myself: what did they do to make sure elections where free and fair when they had to opportunity to, what laws did they pass to strengthen the electoral Act against rigging and manipulations or making electoral crimes punishable with life imprisonment ?

The only answer that always came up was that the system favoured them and they never looked beyond that time, today they are at the receiving end, today your party is in power you are enjoying it too and not looking beyond now, who knows you might also be at the receiving end tomorrow when you need the system to work for you when you need it most and it might not be there for you...

My major annoyance is that the country will keep been affected negatively because a system that produces leaders through a fraudulent process will only produce fraudulent leaders

This is like supporting someone who faked his certificates to become MD of a company and you expect him to perform for the good of the company
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by ejimatic: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Goke7:

You capture it so well. I have been telling people this but ego will not allow the SE to reason like this. Their attitude towards a BAT presidency will go a long way to see if there will be any improvement
Exactly Sir All the North wants is a president that will not give them any problem in any form.It is however frustrating that the IGBOS will never do that."One man Mopol" syndrome will take than nowhere!
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by caracas: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2023
QuotaSystem:

What made it even easier to support Asiwaju as a core northerner, was the fact that he was unarguably the best candidate - by sheer capacity & track record of excellence in governance and leadership recruitment.

We hold the value of “Amana” (trust/loyalty) dear to our hearts generally as Northerners regardless of religion. Our brethren in the SW were also steadfast and loyal throughout this outgoing administration, helping obliterate deliberate anti-North propaganda and containing Igboho’s excesses which the ipob terrorists tried to latch on to. Together, we ensured the hate-mongering ipob terrorists leader Nnamdi Kanu was contained and quite effectively restrained.

I am glad that the North has demonstrated its selfless commitment to the unity and progress of this country beyond all doubt. We have humbled the naysayers that said it was impossible for Tinubu to win Northern votes alongside his own region. Indeed this is a victory for Nigeria.

A big thank you to the 13 Northern governors for insisting on power rotation to the South. Thanks also to candidates Kwankwaso and Obi without whom the defeat of Atiku would have been difficult if not impossible. Finally, thanks and congratulations to my fellow comrades on NL who remained thick-skinned, steadfast and focused till the end, amidst the barrage of insults and endless propaganda. Renewed hope has come.

Here’s to a peaceful, prosperous and absolutely fantastic new administration of the Lion of Bourdillon, the Jagaban of Borgu & Asiwaju of Lagos…

President-Elect Ahmed Bola Tinubu ♾️🍷 ♾️🍷♾️
You forgot to thank the only one who made it possible. The almighty INEC CHAIRMAN, the rigger of the worst election in world history the one that deliberately switched off the irev server to enable Apc governors n supporters change polling unit results….
Yes your thieefnubuuuu is riding on a stolen mandate…… The good lord is watching
He would react at the appropriate time n we would be here to remind you all….
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by QuotaSystem: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2023
caracas:

You forgot to thank the only one who made it possible. The almighty INEC CHAIRMAN, the rigger of the worst election in world history the one that deliberately switched off the irev server to enable Apc governors n supporters change polling unit results….
Yes your thieefnubuuuu is riding on a stolen mandate…… The good lord is watching
He would react at the appropriate time n we would be here to remind you all….

Go to court if you have any misgivings about the election.

Meanwhile pass this message to Pandora on your way.

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by ZombidiotFools: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2023
LongT:
You are wrong to think or even conceive of this idea. The so called Christians that you referred to as minority also voted Tinubu. Don't go deceiving your self. My entire village did Apc and we are Christians. So it is interest after all and with nothing to do with Christians being minority. You should be more sober and calm at this period and not toxic.

Do you even know how I suffered in this people hand on Twitter??

Anybody wey e pain make e hit street protest make soldiers carry am do shooting practice.

Christians be making noise in this country and insulting people.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by ZombidiotFools: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2023
LongT:
You are wrong to think or even conceive of this idea. The so called Christians that you referred to as minority also voted Tinubu. Don't go deceiving your self. My entire village did Apc and we are Christians. So it is interest after all and with nothing to do with Christians being minority. You should be more sober and calm at this period and not toxic.

Why should I be sober and calm, where Pandora obidiotts calm and sober when they were insulting people father here?
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by ZombidiotFools: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2023
stormborn28:

You must be living in denial for you to make such statement... Can you point to figures that only Muslims voted Tinubu?

You must be a child of 5years old

Zombidiott fool cry me some more grin grin
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Brendaniel: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
Oh you're still in pain.y dear everyone has moved on o. The person you're dying for knows you NOT

There is no where it is a crime to cry for justice even if the person who needs it doesn't know me...
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Tommydare(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2023
The fact that u said Tinubu didn't win the North says it all. If he didn't win, who did? Obi? He rigged election, can u swear that there is nowhere in the east where election was not rigged for Obi as well to boost numbers?
Brendaniel:

Tinubu did not win any region, the only region he may have won was the south west with a very low margin of not more than 40℅.

How you guys stay comfortably and support criminality shows that you guys don't look at the long term effect of things and the fact that you guys feel you will never be on the receiving end one day for not doing the right thing now.

Yesterday while watching PDP members rejecting the result and crying about rigging, I just had a flash back to the days of PDP, and I said to myself: who would have ever thought that one day the PDP will be crying of rigging in this same Nigeria, the same Atiku was vice president and OBJ who is complaining now was president, they controlled the executive and the national Assembly, I said to myself: what did they do to make sure elections where free and fair when they had to opportunity to, what laws did they pass to strengthen the electoral Act against rigging and manipulations or making electoral crimes punishable with life imprisonment ?

The only answer that always came up was that the system favoured them and they never looked beyond that time, today they are at the receiving end, today your party is in power you are enjoying it too and not looking beyond now, who knows you might also be at the receiving end tomorrow when you need the system to work for you when you need it most and it might not be there for you...

My major annoyance is that the country will keep been affected negatively because a system that produces leaders through a fraudulent process will only produce fraudulent leaders

This is like supporting someone who faked his certificates to become MD of a company and you expect him to perform for the good of the company
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Rebelutionary: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2023
ZombidiotFools:
Asiwaju Jagaban no be anybody mate.

Mods should declare Pandora Him Tu lie as the winner of Nairaland Presidential Election grin

You think say na to dey go church dey seek Christan endorsement?

Why Christians no make you win??

This election has made everybody see that Christians are minority in Nigeria.

Pandora zombidiott let's do a quick poll.

Like For Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu grin grin
Point of correction: Christians are not minority but so many Christians saw through the divisive religious card Obi was playing and voted Tinubu especially in th3 SouthWest.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by shunlet210: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Ilamina:
angry

I should have voted for atiku

But I was thinking, I don't want another Northerner
Instead of thinking of who will perform the best

Now we have another obasanjo's brother in power

Under obasanjo, we had several plane crashes in the country

I heard, he did voodoo

so what are you praying for, are you praying for tragedy in Nigeria again because Obi or Atiku did not win?
Remember, if you don't fly, your family member may be in the flight or the flight crashing on your roof.

Agagu plane crash was in 2013 during Jonathan regime, some of us that has family or relative in the crash know what it feels like.

Let the good spirit of God guide your thought, Be careful of what you wish for before you bring trouble on yourself and others
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Tommydare(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2023
U mean Alaafin right?
Ahmed0336:
Anyone who is feeling bad,. I'd say it's normal if your candidate fails. Time they say heals all wounds, with time you'd be use to BAT as your president grin.

Congratulations!!!!!!!! To Jagaban, it's sad that the king who gave you this title died last year cry
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Tommydare(m): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2023
30% of the votes casted says nairaland inec chairman. 😂😂
Strafudeen:
This is a victory that is not worth the paper it was written on.

By inec refusing to show transparency, this man tinubu is already carrying a heavy baggage of illegitimacy.

His vote haul is only about 30percent of the total votes cast votes...30 percent. Even with all the irregularities. This means the majority of Nigerians didn't elect him....that's a big issue for a leader

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Brendaniel: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Tommydare:
The fact that u said Tinubu didn't win the North says it all. If he didn't win, who did? Obi? He rigged election, can u swear that there is nowhere in the east where election was not rigged for Obi as well to boost numbers?

Atiku and Kwankwaso won most parts of the Northern Muslim zones, Obi won most parts of the Northern Christian Zones, Tinubu got a fair share from the Nothern Muslim zones but did not win any, please show me a video clip of any rigging that happened in south east for Peter Obi and I will show youore than 50 video clips that happened for Tinubu all over Nigeria...
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Dwightventures(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2023
If you count all PDP votes, regardless of the alphabets adopted, that's way more votes than APC.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"
-- Lincoln
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by stormborn28(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2023
ZombidiotFools:

Zombidiott fool cry me some more grin grin

This is how intelligent you are. I asked you to prove your claim you rather result in insulting your future.
Reasoning below average
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by walex2(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

You are an educated illiterate, elections are in four stages, the pooling units, the Wards, the local govt and it will end in state collation center, in all these the party agents have the original election result sheets (form EC8) and they all signed in each stage before it get tothe final collation center at Abuja, ask PDP and LP agents to produce original result sheets in their hand starting from the pooling units and they should prove to the world if is different from the one announced
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by lawalmovichhhh: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2023
sometimes I wonder the age of some foolish people wey dey comment for nairaland . it's pretty annoying . if is possible to know, It would be easy to ignore many foolish and childish comment.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Brendaniel: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2023
walex2:
You are an educated illiterate, elections are in four stages, the pooling units, the Wards, the local govt and it will end in state collation center, in all these the party agents have the original election result sheets (form EC8) and they all signed in each stage before it get tothe final collation center at Abuja, ask PDP and LP agents to produce original result sheets in their hand starting from the pooling units and they should prove to the world if is different from the one announced

Im very sorry to say, it is you who is the educated illiterate, because with all the evidence on ground your educated mind is not telling you something is wrong...
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by slowice(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Joebayo217:
you will end up in jail last last 😂😂😂

Lol your head nor correct 💯
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Diligent1(f): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2023
slowice:
Peter obi got 6million vote without rigging and sharing money.

Bat and atiku despite dollarizing the election and massive and obvious rigging could not still get massive votes. It's very clear that peter obi clearly won this election.

If our judiciary wasn't corrupt,obi would get justice in court .

Tinubu is overrated. A structureless party dealt with all our political heavy weight combined.
You lied, in my area I heard that some igbos were transferring money to some voters on election day.
I voted for APC and APC won the election in my polling unit.

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Joebayo217: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2023
slowice:

Lol your head nor correct 💯
you wey spread fake news na your head con correct I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Princepk212(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
ceejayluv:

Bridges of thuggery and bribery.
Fàrábalé cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Pitto: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
ZombidiotFools:
Asiwaju Jagaban no be anybody mate.

Mods should declare Pandora Him Tu lie as the winner of Nairaland Presidential Election grin

You think say na to dey go church dey seek Christan endorsement?

Why Christians no make you win??

This election has made everybody see that Christians are minority in Nigeria.

Pandora zombidiott let's do a quick poll.

Like For Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu grin grin

All religions voted Tinubu. There some christians out there that voted him. Although, some pastors openly asked their congregation to vote Peter Obi but I can assure you that alot voted Tinubu too
I am a Muslim but forget religion, Asiwaju is the best man for the Job

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Lekomax: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Despite the obstacles, BAT won.

Tinubu: Won in South West, North Central and North West

Atiku: Won in North East

Obi Won in South East and South South.

Congrats to Jagaban!
That's the Asiwaju of all politicians in Nigeria! Tinubu no be dia mate o. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by AlphaJazz: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Despite the obstacles, BAT won.

Tinubu: Won in South West, North Central and North West

Atiku: Won in North East

Obi Won in South East and South South.

Congrats to Jagaban!
Indeed.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by 0monnak0da: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mynd44:
Tinubu won the North.

A Southern minority wins the North. Interesting.
How do You define winning the North?
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by 0monnak0da: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dwightventures:
If you count all PDP votes, regardless of the alphabets adopted, that's way more votes than APC.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"
-- Lincoln
Tell us the numbers please
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by slowice(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Joebayo217:
you wey spread fake news na your head con correct I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂

How is it fake news? That your oga rigged his way to presidency ?
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by slowice(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Diligent1:

You lied, in my area I heard that some igbos were transferring money to some voters on election day.
I voted for APC and APC won the election in my polling unit.

And you believed🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Ilamina(f): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
shunlet210:

so what are you praying for, are you praying for tragedy in Nigeria again because Obi or Atiku did not win?
Remember, if you don't fly, your family member may be in the flight or the flight crashing on your roof.

Agagu plane crash was in 2013 during Jonathan regime, some of us that has family or relative in the crash know what it feels like.

Let the good spirit of God guide your thought, Be careful of what you wish for before you bring trouble on yourself and others

At least, Goodluck. .had only one plane crash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded / Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.