Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones (56379 Views)

Past & Present Heads Of State Of Nigeria By Geo-political Zone / Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results / Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by abidem4real: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

Tinubu did not win any region, the only region he may have won was the south west with a very low margin of not more than 40℅.

How you guys stay comfortably and support criminality shows that you guys don't look at the long term effect of things and the fact that you guys feel you will never be on the receiving end one day for not doing the right thing now.

Yesterday while watching PDP members rejecting the result and crying about rigging, I just had a flash back to the days of PDP, and I said to myself: who would have ever thought that one day the PDP will be crying of rigging in this same Nigeria, the same Atiku was vice president and OBJ who is complaining now was president, they controlled the executive and the national Assembly, I said to myself: what did they do to make sure elections where free and fair when they had to opportunity to, what laws did they pass to strengthen the electoral Act against rigging and manipulations or making electoral crimes punishable with life imprisonment ?

The only answer that always came up was that the system favoured them and they never looked beyond that time, today they are at the receiving end, today your party is in power you are enjoying it too and not looking beyond now, who knows you might also be at the receiving end tomorrow when you need the system to work for you when you need it most and it might not be there for you...

My major annoyance is that the country will keep been affected negatively because a system that produces leaders through a fraudulent process will only produce fraudulent leaders

This is like supporting someone who faked his certificates to become MD of a company and you expect him to perform for the good of the company
Sheer wailing! Accept the Batified fact so as to have peace with your soul!!!
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Indelibleword:
It's Judiciary turn to be part of this election. Definitely there will be litigation against the process and the result. Those celebrating should do so moderately, those mourning should do so without bitterness. A process has been concluded and another is starting, let each one prove their victory or defeat in Tribunals and Courts. It is well with Nigeria

Nothing can happen. It is very clear and very logical. The two party systems established by IBB (SDP & NRC) after the order of US Republican and Democratic still exist logically as PDP and APC. PDP was balkanized into PDP (Atiku faction), PDP (G5), LP and NNPP. There is no way you balkanized one party into four places and expect it to win one party.

The Judiciary is a very learned area. The Judges and SANs will meditate on the background of the matter first.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by ejimatic: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Despite the obstacles, BAT won.

Tinubu: Won in South West, North Central and North West

Atiku: Won in North East

Obi Won in South East and South South.

Congrats to Jagaban!
. What the IGBOS don't realize is that they cannot present any president without the support of the core North and entire North. That makes YORUBAS to be wiser than them and more trustworthy in the perception of the North! For IGBOS to rule inNigetia they will parley with the SS. Both SE and SS will come to SW.SW will take them to the North for consultation. That is all.No tribe or region can forcefully produce president in Nigeria without other tribes Tribal symbiotic relation is a stepping stone to presidency in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Brendaniel: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2023
abidem4real:

Sheer wailing! Accept the Batified fact so as to have peace with your soul!!!

You called Igbos wailers when Buhari won but all Nigerians wailed under Buhari's presidency.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by civilserva: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Parachoko:
Tinubu won in 3 Geopolitical region and have more than 25% in 30 State.

Tinubu truly deserve this win

Sai Jargaban

If this
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by magzey: 8:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Sacchi1162:
Fake president in my book
Na so you will continue to wail for another 4 years grin grin

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by JesusChristLord: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations!!!

This same way you supported Buhari wt your 95%, yet brought in underaged voters, foreign voters and more terrorism, poverty and deaths in the north.

Congratulations for continuing your dark and evil agenda, that brought nothing but more drug addicts and evil to your region.

Congratulations in advance!!!

QuotaSystem:

What made it even easier to support Asiwaju as a core northerner, was the fact that he was unarguably the best candidate - by sheer capacity & track record of excellence in governance and leadership recruitment.

We hold the value of “Amana” (trust/loyalty) dear to our hearts generally as Northerners regardless of religion. Our brethren in the SW were also steadfast and loyal throughout this outgoing administration, helping obliterate deliberate anti-North propaganda and containing Igboho’s excesses which the ipob terrorists tried to latch on to. Together, we ensured the hate-mongering ipob terrorists leader Nnamdi Kanu was contained and quite effectively restrained.

I am glad that the North has demonstrated its selfless commitment to the unity and progress of this country beyond all doubt. We have humbled the naysayers that said it was impossible for Tinubu to win Northern votes alongside his own region. Indeed this is a victory for Nigeria.

A big thank you to the 12 Northern governors for insisting on power rotation to the South. Thanks also to candidates Kwankwaso and Obi without whom the defeat of Atiku would have been difficult if not impossible. Finally, thanks and congratulations to my fellow comrades on NL who remained thick-skinned, steadfast and focused till the end, amidst the barrage of insults and endless propaganda. Renewed hope has come.

Here’s to a peaceful, prosperous and absolutely fantastic new administration of the Lion of Bourdillon, the Jagaban of Borgu & Asiwaju of Lagos…

President-Elect Ahmed Bola Tinubu ♾️🍷 ♾️🍷♾️
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by seunjungle1(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2023
You nailed it all sir. God bless northern Nigeria, God bless southern Nigeria and god bless us.

QuotaSystem:

What made it even easier to support Asiwaju as a core northerner, was the fact that he was unarguably the best candidate - by sheer capacity & track record of excellence in governance and leadership recruitment.

We hold the value of “Amana” (trust/loyalty) dear to our hearts generally as Northerners regardless of religion. Our brethren in the SW were also steadfast and loyal throughout this outgoing administration, helping obliterate deliberate anti-North propaganda and containing Igboho’s excesses which the ipob terrorists tried to latch on to. Together, we ensured the hate-mongering ipob terrorists leader Nnamdi Kanu was contained and quite effectively restrained.

I am glad that the North has demonstrated its selfless commitment to the unity and progress of this country beyond all doubt. We have humbled the naysayers that said it was impossible for Tinubu to win Northern votes alongside his own region. Indeed this is a victory for Nigeria.

A big thank you to the 12 Northern governors for insisting on power rotation to the South. Thanks also to candidates Kwankwaso and Obi without whom the defeat of Atiku would have been difficult if not impossible. Finally, thanks and congratulations to my fellow comrades on NL who remained thick-skinned, steadfast and focused till the end, amidst the barrage of insults and endless propaganda. Renewed hope has come.

Here’s to a peaceful, prosperous and absolutely fantastic new administration of the Lion of Bourdillon, the Jagaban of Borgu & Asiwaju of Lagos…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by ambitiousLord(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Strafudeen:
This is a victory that is not worth the paper it was written on.

By inec refusing to show transparency, this man tinubu is already carrying a heavy baggage of illegitimacy.

His vote haul is only about 30percent of the total votes cast votes...30 percent. Even with all the irregularities. This means the majority of Nigerians didn't elect him....that's a big issue for a leader

gibberish
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by ambitiousLord(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=ambitiousLord post=121369231][/quote] Gibberish
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by LongT(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2023
ZombidiotFools:
Asiwaju Jagaban no be anybody mate.

Mods should declare Pandora Him Tu lie as the winner of Nairaland Presidential Election grin

You think say na to dey go church dey seek Christan endorsement?

Why Christians no make you win??

This election has made everybody see that Christians are minority in Nigeria.

Pandora zombidiott let's do a quick poll.

Like For Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu grin grin
You are wrong to think or even conceive of this idea. The so called Christians that you referred to as minority also voted Tinubu. Don't go deceiving your self. My entire village did Apc and we are Christians. So it is interest after all and with nothing to do with Christians being minority. You should be more sober and calm at this period and not toxic.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by alade26632: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Obi and Atiku won their geopolitical zones with no hiccups. Thank God all SW didn't betray their own.Asiwaju knew what he was doing.Obi and Atiku won their geopolitical zones with no hiccups. Thank God all SW didn't betray their own.Asiwaju knew what he was doing....
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by gloryman91: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Man seperated from the boys.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by obyno82: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2023
post=121366154:
Nigerians are happy,
Sane Nigerians that is cool cheesy cool

Wow!
You are back after 8 months!
We just mentioned you literally 5 minutes ago.
Good to have you back man.

God bless you.
So happy to have back dem Helinues 🤗 cheesy wink

See i am not surprised because your God is money and you have sold your conscience that is why you support criminality and that is why come rain or sunshine your level will still remain where it is, but know one thing, inasmuch as i wish Nigeria well, please do not dodge when your principal bleeps up because we will drag you tire.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by herbalwisdom52(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Why do i have this feelings that president buhari will be shot dead after leaving office.....
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by phemmyfour: 8:58am On Mar 01, 2023
QuotaSystem:

If he had lost....will you be able to type this gibberish? Be magnanimous even in victory. The election could have gone either way if it was free and fair. None of what you wrote up there can justify victory for your candidate or any of the opposition parties. The election was rigged by all....and for all.

This victory isn't different from how Henry brought France into 2010 World cup
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by charlesdinho7(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
the pdp caused it downfall. atiku, obi and kwankwaso are all pdp members but because of greed, 2 of them left to another party, thereby splitting their votes amongst them
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by VoteTinubu2023: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Sacchi1162:
Fake president in my book

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by lapintoz: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Thank you my brother from another mother. Together we will make Nigeria greater. Come 2031 when we shall hand over power back to the north.

My brother's from the east, it will be your turn in 2039. Please start learning the ropes now, so as not to miss it with politics of hatred and insults.

God bless Nigeria.

[ :oquote author=QuotaSystem post=121366097]

[/quote]
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by manchyme: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Strafudeen:
This is a victory that is not worth the paper it was written on.

By inec refusing to show transparency, this man tinubu is already carrying a heavy baggage of illegitimacy.

His vote haul is only about 30percent of the total votes cast votes...30 percent. Even with all the irregularities. This means the majority of Nigerians didn't elect him....that's a big issue for a leader

About 38% actually but do expect them to declare others who got less as winner. The race was tight.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by famology(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2023
nairalee:
this shows that Nigeria is too polarized along tribal lines.
OBI got overwhelming votes from South East
TINUBU swept the south West
ATIKU captured the North West
EVEN ORDINARY KWANKWASO got good votes in the North West

Tinubu won the north west zone
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by headboyprince(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Think9ja:
These foolish Pandora supporters are complaining of rigging. They are not talking about the rigging that took place in the South East. How do you explain the fact that Pandora scored up to 95% in some South East states? That's pure rigging. Even Buhari scored up to 25% in some South East states in 2019.

Igbos are the biggest riggers in this election, followed by Wike and APC.

Very useless set of people.
Nothing in this life or the next one can make me vote Pandora

Make BAT come pursue all of una from Abuja sef. Leave our Abuja for us and go back to your potopoto republic.

Idiots.

see this fool... It's no Eastern will support Moslem Moslem ticket because it spells doom for xtains and east are mostly xtains. So stifu.. angry

your useless APC lost in Lagos and Abuja... grin
APC was rejected expect SW... so they rigged up north angry

You're attacking ibos as if this useless APC policies won't touch you, it will only affect ibos I pity you..

Cary your plate and continue begging.. grin

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by LordTheus(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

Tinubu did not win any region, the only region he may have won was the south west with a very low margin of not more than 40℅.

How you guys stay comfortably and support criminality shows that you guys don't look at the long term effect of things and the fact that you guys feel you will never be on the receiving end one day for not doing the right thing now.

Yesterday while watching PDP members rejecting the result and crying about rigging, I just had a flash back to the days of PDP, and I said to myself: who would have ever thought that one day the PDP will be crying of rigging in this same Nigeria, the same Atiku was vice president and OBJ who is complaining now was president, they controlled the executive and the national Assembly, I said to myself: what did they do to make sure elections where free and fair when they had to opportunity to, what laws did they pass to strengthen the electoral Act against rigging and manipulations or making electoral crimes punishable with life imprisonment ?

The only answer that always came up was that the system favoured them and they never looked beyond that time, today they are at the receiving end, today your party is in power you are enjoying it too and not looking beyond now, who knows you might also be at the receiving end tomorrow when you need the system to work for you when you need it most and it might not be there for you...

My major annoyance is that the country will keep been affected negatively because a system that produces leaders through a fraudulent process will only produce fraudulent leaders

This is like supporting someone who faked his certificates to become MD of a company and you expect him to perform for the good of the company
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by raydapreenze: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2023
straight to the point
nairalee:

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Goke7: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2023
ejimatic:
. What the IGBOS don't realize is that they cannot present any president without the support of the core North and entire North. That makes YORUBAS to be wiser than them and more trustworthy in the perception of the North! For IGBOS to rule inNigetia they will parley with the SS. Both SE and SS will come to SW.SW will take them to the North for consultation . That is all.No tribe or region can forcefully produce president in Nigeria without other tribes Tribal symbiotic relation is a stepping stone to presidency in Nigeria

You capture it so well. I have been telling people this but ego will not allow the SE to reason like this. Their attitude towards a BAT presidency will go a long way to see if there will be any improvement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by famology(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu is a pan Nigeria president. He came first or second in all the 6 geopolitical zones and got 25perc in about 30 states.

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by stormborn28(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2023
ZombidiotFools:
Asiwaju Jagaban no be anybody mate.

Mods should declare Pandora Him Tu lie as the winner of Nairaland Presidential Election grin

You think say na to dey go church dey seek Christan endorsement?

Why Christians no make you win??

This election has made everybody see that Christians are minority in Nigeria.

Pandora zombidiott let's do a quick poll.

Like For Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu grin grin

You must be living in denial for you to make such statement... Can you point to figures that only Muslims voted Tinubu?

You must be a child of 5years old
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by famology(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Rubeshi:

Tinubu won the north west zone
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Babastrong(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations. e go better for all of us who voted for you.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2023
nairalee:

The final result shows that this shows that IGBOS is too polarized along tribal lines.
SouthWest Vote: APC PDP, LP and NNPP

North Votes : APC, PDP, NNPP and LP

SouthEast Votes : LP, LP, LP and LP
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Kukutenla: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2023
shadrach77:

How do you mean?
Most of them are already saying Christians lost despite fielding 1 candidate against 3 Muslims

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Titaniumental: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Atiku-

5NE(Adamawa,Yobe,Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi)

4NW(Katsina Kebbi Kaduna Sokoto)

1 SW(Osun)

2SS(Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa)

Tinubu
4SW(Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti)

4NC(Niger, Benue, Kogi,Kwara)

2NW(Zamfara,Jigawa)

1NE(Borno)

1SS(Rivers)

Peter Obi

5SE(Anambra,Ebonyi, Enugun, Imo, Avia)

3SS(Delta, Edo, CrossRiver)

3NC(Plateau, Nassarawa, FCT)

1SW(Lagos)

Tribal bigot... Tribalistic people 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

Every other region was shared between two persons except the south east 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️. And they want to become president.. 😂 😂 😂 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter / Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.