Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates (1017 Views)

The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court / How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigerians especially the indigenous people had opted for a New Nigeria for a number of reasons but most people are shortsighted. I can tell you that Tinubu "won" but Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Efik, Igala, Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau etc lost big. No one won except Tinubu.
Tinubu can't fight the evil he is a part of. The cry, the condolences, the burials unfortunately will continue because nothing actually has changed. We have got into a more dangerous situation. Tinubu by the virtue of his desperate lifestyle, party affiliation, mental strength, religious affiliation lacks the will to stand and even look at the faces of the monsters destroying and killing Nigerians. It's a matter of time those who think they've won will realize we have all actually lost. Tinubu's government is a spaceship heading to an unknown destination, pray it doesn't end in Afghanistan.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by Peterobi90: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:
Nigerians especially the indigenous people had opted for a New Nigeria for a number of reasons but most people are shortsighted. I can tell you that Tinubu "won" but Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Efik, Igala, Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau etc lost big. No one won except Tinubu.
Tinubu can't fight the evil he is a part of. The cry, the condolences, the burials unfortunately will continue because nothing actually has changed. We have got into a more dangerous situation. Tinubu by the virtue of his desperate lifestyle, party affiliation, religious affiliation lacks the will to stand even stand and look at faces of the monsters destroying and killing Nigerians. It's a matter of time those who think they've won will realize we have all actually lost. Tinubu's government is a spaceship heading to an unknown destination, pray it doesn't end in Afghanistan.

They have not won... Peter Obi's mandate would not be stolen... the polling unit results would be taken into consideration as stated by the electoral law.. a thief would not go free with being president..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by quickberry(m): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Lagoon is available 🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by quickberry(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Someone should check on Princeoflagos🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by quickberry(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Peterobi90:

They have not won... Peter Obi's mandate would not be stolen... worse case, the worst would happen..

Chest-beating yii noni🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by wahalawahala: 7:07am On Mar 01, 2023
😭😭😭😭tears in d morning, afternoon and night for obedients cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 01, 2023
quickberry:
Princeoflagos actually won a house of representative seat. So don't worry about him. We celebrate Obi.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by Peterobi90: 7:07am On Mar 01, 2023
quickberry:

Chest-beating yii noni🤣🤣🤣

You cant troll me.. have advanced beyond that level.. you can swine around with your rogue president..
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2023
wahalawahala:
😭😭😭😭tears in d morning, afternoon and night for obedients cheesy
I will use this thread to remind you who is actually in tears.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by wahalawahala: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

😭😭😭😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by Ola260: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:
Tinubu can't fight the evil he is a part of. The cry, the condolences, the burials unfortunately will continue because nothing actually has changed. We have got into a more dangerous situation. Tinubu by the virtue of his desperate lifestyle, party affiliation, religious affiliation lacks the will to stand and even look at faces of the monsters destroying and killing Nigerians. It's a matter of time those who think they've won will realize we have all actually lost. Tinubu's government is a spaceship heading to an unknown destination, pray it doesn't end in Afghanistan.
But u get transformer for your street na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by temitope27(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by PrinceOfLagos: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2023
quickberry:
I'm fine thanks wink grin

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by Eriggs: 7:14am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Princeoflagos actually won a house of representative seat. So don't worry about him. We celebrate Obi.
No be on house of rep.
Na bathroom of reps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Ola260:

But u get transformer for your street na
I.am actually the happiest. Nigerians are no longer hugging transformers rather transformers are hugging them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Eriggs:
No be on house of rep.
Na bathroom of reps
You are shocked abi?
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by quickberry(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm fine thanks wink grin

But, u promised us that BAT will not win😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by PrinceOfLagos: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2023
quickberry:

But, u promised us that BAT will not win😂😂😂
You called that sham election?

Rubbish 😂

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by quickberry(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Lies...when u wan change na😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by quickberry(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Peterobi90:

You cant troll me.. have advanced beyond that level.. you can swine around with your rogue president..

E dey sweet me as u dey wail😂😂😂
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by quickberry(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You called that sham election?

Rubbish 😂

Sham, because it was massively rigged for Obi in the South East😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2023
quickberry:

E dey sweet me as u dey wail😂😂😂
And I think he is wailing for your future.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2023
quickberry:

Sham, because it was massively rigged for Obi in the South East😂😂😂
look around you, who's celebrating Tinubu victory ? That's to tell you he's not the choice of the people

Nigeria is mourning

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by quickberry(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
look around you, who's celebrating Tinubu victory ? That's to tell you he's not the choice of the people

Nigeria is mourning

They are mourning in your region(South East), while other regions are celebrating 😂😂😂
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by PrinceOfLagos: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2023
quickberry:

They are mourning in your region(South East), while other regions are celebrating 😂😂😂
I am more Lagos than you could ever be

I voted in alimosho LG
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by quickberry(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

And I think he is wailing for your future.

His and yours, not mine😂😂😂😂
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by quickberry(m): 7:29am On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I am more Lagos than you could ever be

I voted in alimosho LG

Sakamanje...Alimosho ko, Simbimosho ni 😂😂😂😂
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 01, 2023
quickberry:

You're a big baby.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by quickberry(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

You're a big baby.

Lagoon is readily available 😂😂😂
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:
Tinubu can't fight the evil he is a part of. The cry, the condolences, the burials unfortunately will continue because nothing actually has changed. We have got into a more dangerous situation. Tinubu by the virtue of his desperate lifestyle, party affiliation, mental strength, religious affiliation lacks the will to stand and even look at the faces of the monsters destroying and killing Nigerians. It's a matter of time those who think they've won will realize we have all actually lost. Tinubu's government is a spaceship heading to an unknown destination, pray it doesn't end in Afghanistan.

This is revealing
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by 9jaChooseTinubu: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Congratulations. Your wailing contract has been renewed for another 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Won But Nigeria Lost, Only A Fool Celebrates by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2023
9jaChooseTinubu:

Congratulations. Your wailing contract has been renewed for another 8 years.

I only pity your miserable life. As for me I am already prepared for whatever. Buhari didn't affect me is it this will affect. I hope you won't come to my house to beg for food or money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

On March 11th, The Yorubas Will Become Visitors In Their Own State / Lagos is not Yorubaland- Seun Kuti / INEC Declared Seyi Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.