Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k (3004 Views)

What Investment Can I Do With 200k At The Moment? / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by owen27: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2023
I’m thinking about opening a laundry shop..I’m a student of imo state university currently in my finals.
Should I invest the money here in owerri or save the money and use it to clear myself in school and go for nysc…..I’m the one training myself in school

2 Likes

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by internationalman(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Honestly I don't have any ideas of what 500k can do in this Nigeria economy anymore.

500k is like 50k nowadays..

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by SocialJustice: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Complete your education. If you're strong, you don't need machines for laundry. Do your thing to make cash. Keep your kpali, a new president is coming with new opportunities, tune in.

You could rent a shop in a more visible and accessible area for high profile clients or take your laundry to pick up and delivery level.

2 Likes

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by kowema(f): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Start the laundry shop.
Search for a good location. I'd suggest you get used washers etc to save cost. Check jiji

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Cutehector(m): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2023
I hope you know the cost of a big gen?

5 Likes

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Nice2023(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2023
When someone comes for an advice,let us learn not to diminish the value of the money he has.

What is small for u might be very big for another.

And what 500k can do might as well surprise us in the near future and that u see such amount of money as a token does not mean one cannot turn it around to millions tomorrow.

I am a case in hand.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Robertgreene1(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2023
owen27:
I’m thinking about opening a laundry shop..I’m a student of imo state university currently in my finals.
Should I invest the money here in owerri or save the money and use it to clear myself in school and go for nysc…..I’m the one training myself in school
come lets buy 2 bikes..and I will be balancing u 2k per day..
I will be d one taking care of the bikes' maintenances oo..
Or if u can make d money 1m..then we can go into Rice destoning biz...
And don't ever think of opening Barbing salon or laundry shop..if u won't be there managing d biz 24/7...I'm talking with experience oo..

5 Likes

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by dangoteinlaw: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
unless you already got a shop and washing machine with gen then 500k is nothing. a good gen to carry a washing machine will cost u 200k at least.

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by owen27: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Robertgreene1:
come lets buy 2 bikes..and I will be balancing u 2k per day..
I will be d one taking care of the bikes' maintenances oo..
Or if u can make d money 1m..then we can go into Rice destoning biz...
And don't ever think of opening Barbing salon or laundry shop..if u won't be there managing d biz 24/7...I'm talking with experience oo..
how much is the bike
Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Dshocker(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
owen27:

Look for a strategic location and set-up a car wash business, in which you will manage it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Robertgreene1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
owen27:
how much is the bike
between 200-250k...
Let me break it down 4 u well
If u buy a sound fairly used bike between 200-250k and hand it over to me to manage for u..I will find a driver..then give it 2 him for 2k daily pay...he balances me 12k per week(Sunday is off day)...I give u half..6k per week
So u get 6k per week..
I get 6k..but I will be d one maintaining d bike
We can start with one bike first..then when d biz mature and trust is gained...we can then buy another bike..then u get 12k per week..
I would have told u 2 buy Keke..but Keke is rubbish..unless u buy new one..I'm talking out of experience..
Note that if the bike biz fails in d future for any unforeseen circumstances...then I will balance u the money for the bike and take it as my own...so u don't av anything to loose...All these will be taken care off in the agreement we will sign
If u serious..I drop my contact..we talk online..

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
owen27:
U CAN OPEN THE BUSINESS,I CAN HELP U MANAGE IT,I BASE IN IMO STATE TOO
Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
i have been lonk,looking for opportunity to open laundry shop,but i dont have the money,but if you can open it,i will be managing the business for you,g
Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
I DROP MY NUMBER IF U WANT US TO (WOQKK) WORK TOGETHER
Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Go and learn crypto day trading seriously. That 500k isn't much to start laundry biz except u won frustrate
Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Robertgreene1:
between 200-250k...
If u buy a sound fairly used bike between 200-250k and hand it over to me to manage for u..I will find a driver..then give it 2 him for 2k daily pay...he balances me 12k per week(Sunday is off day)...I give u half..6k per week
So u get 6k per week..
We can start with one bike first..then when d biz mature and trust is gained...we can then buy another bike..then u get 12k per week..
I would have told u 2 buy Keke..but Keke is rubbish..unless u buy new one..I'm talking out of experience..
Note that if the bike biz fails in d future for any unforeseen circumstances...then I will balance u the money for the bike and take it as my own...so u don't av anything to loose...All these will be taken care off in the agreement we will sign

Manager for okada... 6k per week when he can be getting 10k while the okada rider handles little repairs. Op always cut out every unnecessary links in any biz u venture. Deal direct...u won reap where u no sow. 😂

6 Likes

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Robertgreene1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Manager for okada... 6k per week when he can be getting 10k while the okada rider handles little repairs. Op always cut out every unnecessary links in any biz u venture. Deal direct...u won reap where u no sow. 😂
oga u think say to find drivers and collect ur money from them dey easy abi?...u don fight with stubborn driver B4?...u think say na anybody wey u see for road...u carry ur bike give ABI?.. them never carry ur bike run before ABI?...u don stay up all night waiting for ur driver to bring u ur money...call him tire..no answer...bp wan kill u for night...sleep u no sleep sef...Moro morning he go come tell u nonsense story...u think say to maintain bike or Keke na beans..u don work bike/Keke engine B4?
Oga u dont know anything about transport biz u hear
Na we wey dey inside d biz Know wetin we dey see inside...
Infact go buy bike give pesin na..make we know howfa...

2 Likes

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Robertgreene1:
oga u think say to find drivers and collect ur money from them dey easy abi?...u don fight with stubborn driver B4?...u think say na anybody wey u see for road...u carry ur bike give ABI?.. them never carry ur bike run before ABI?...u don stay up all night waiting for ur driver to bring u ur money...call him tire..no answer...bp wan kill u for night...sleep u no sleep sef...Moro morning he go come tell u nonsense story...u think say to maintain bike or Keke na beans..u don work bike/Keke engine B4?
Oga u dont know anything about transport biz u hear
Na we wey dey inside d biz Know wetin we dey see inside...
Infact go buy bike give pesin na..make we know howfa...
Guy lockup... When u do biz do it right. A million jobless okada riders dey. All Op needs to do is locate one and go to the union boss to confirm him and later on sit him (the union boss) down over a few drinks. I call it buying someone in business. After the drinks press am small thing and exchange number. Let him know he's the reason ur trusting the okada man. After then once in a while let him peep into the dark side of u by invite. That will set his brain to know u are not to be played with. I owned bikes while I was still in University. I handle them well. As and if op has no dark sides he can use the law (koty or sojo). They're thugs and there are languages that they understand very well. Op doesn't need u to gap for him and be carting away 50% for what? Which work u do when u go dey rip am like that

4 Likes

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Robertgreene1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Guy lockup... When u do biz do it right. A million jobless okada riders dey. All Op needs to do is locate one and go to the union boss to confirm him and later on sit him (the union boss) down over a few drinks. I call it buying someone in business. After the drinks press am small thing and exchange number. Let him know he's the reason ur trusting the okada man. After then once in a while let him peep into the dark side of u by invite. That will set his brain to know u are not to be played with. I owned bikes while I was still in University. I handle them well. As and if op has no dark sides he can use the law (koty or sojo). They're thugs and there are languages that they understand very well. Op doesn't need u to gap for him and be carting away 50% for what? Which work u do when u go dey rip am like that
oya na...make he go do am like that
If it's easy the way wey u dey talk am
Much Ado about nothing...
Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
owen27:

Start POS
Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by emetisuccess(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
owen27:
Go to ur village and buy palm trees stan with that money and see how it'll double of in months time after processing the palm fruits. Come back and thank me later
Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by josikoya(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Robertgreene1:
between 200-250k...
So u get 6k per week..

Run ooo,this guy na ripper 6k per week for 2 bike ahhhhh haaàaa fear God

2 Likes

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Sirchiboy: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
owen27:
How old are you?
Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by EmiDon11: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Invest it on Dbull's music carrier...
cc: Iamdbull
Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
josikoya:

Run ooo,this guy na ripper 6k per week for 2 bike ahhhhh haaàaa fear God
Omor I no even know say na 2 oo I dey reason 1 sef. That guy na omilla... He wants to share the returns of 1 with Op and still keep the returns for the other bike to himself 😁😆

3 Likes

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Wealthyonos(m): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
I base in Lagos. I will not explain much, just invest in Diesel supply business. If you do it well, you will own Petrol Stations yrs to come.
You can reach me on 08081306534 for further insight. I nor say make you give me business make I manage for you o, na business idea I dash you.
Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Iamdbull: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
EmiDon11:
Invest it on Dbull's music carrier...

cc: Iamdbull

What a brilliant suggestion from you! 💪
Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Lemonlad: 12:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Invest this money on a woman, you won't regret it
Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by LogicBomb8: 12:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Lemonlad:
Invest this money on a woman, you won't regret it
he means keep two olosho for road make dem dey bring returns

3 Likes

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Slynation(m): 12:56am On Mar 02, 2023
Robertgreene1:
between 200-250k...
So u get 6k per week..

So he will buy the bike and you both will be sharing the money 50/50... cheesy just wow!!

5 Likes

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by Slynation(m): 1:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Use that money and buy BTC...after your NYSC, with what you save up and with your experience as a corper, you will surely see a business to invest in...Transportation business is too risky if you ain't the one managing it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k by frozen70(f): 7:38am On Mar 02, 2023
owen27:

Congratulations on yoor savings even as a student in this difficult times

I will advise you get yourself done with schooling and go for youth service so that you know that you are done with school and it's wahala

If I say invest in the dry cleaning amd you don't get the profit you expect, you will be down cast and may not have thr money to complete your education

That means you are angry at both ends, it's not easy for one to train himself in school and it a task that comes with a big challenge

Finish one them start another

Meanwhile keep saving its never too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

"just Friends" = Very Rare! / How To Make A Woman Yearn For You / Bad News!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.